Tiffany Takes Control

Story Info
The beginning of the Tiffany Series.
1.1k words
3.39
6.1k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chevyjr
chevyjr
4 Followers

Tiffany Takes Control

Chryssy jumps as the warm hand slips along her calf, waking her. She feels the bed move as someone climbs upon it, gently coaxing her legs apart. She grumbles as she feels hot breath on her thigh as she assumes her husband has forgotten himself and decided to interrupt her sleep. She mumbles incoherently at the shape under the blankets about it being too late as a tongue presses against her clit, probing the hood back to expose her sensitive button. She feels a warm wet tongue swirl around her little nub, but something doesn't feel the same. Her husband's familiar attack to her pussy seems different but it begins to excite her and the annoyance of being woken so late at night begins to fade as the pleasure begins to course through her body. The familiar touch to her mound from her husband's goatee is absent as the tongue continues to swirl around her clit. She sighs at the thought that this isn't her husband after all, letting her annoyance slip from her thoughts. Lips suddenly join the tongue upon her skin, feeling the suction on her rapidly hardening clit. She begins to gyrate her hips as the tongue continues to probe her clit. The sexual contact beginning to excite her innermost desire.

Chryssy feels a soft hand slip over her stomach under her silky negligée, tracing a path to her tits. The hand surrounds a breast as a finger and thumb grasp her nipple and slowly roll it, the pressure increasing as the familiar tingle begins to course through her body causing her to push harder against the mouth on her pussy as her hands clench the bedsheet, an orgasm washes over her making her hold her breath to keep from screaming in pleasure.

The darkness of the room hides the form laying between Chryssy's legs. She tries to focus on the shape under the blanket as her orgasm subsides but she's unable to tell who it is. She releases her grip on the bedsheet as a second wave begins to wash over her. The person between her legs now licking the entire length of her pussy, lapping at her juices now running from within her then probing their tongue inside her.

Chryssy digs her heels into the bed while bending her knees, spreading them further apart to thrust her pelvis against the intruding tongue as she feels a second hand grab her other breast, both being kneaded with her nipples being pinched and pulled, driving another orgasm to wash over her, her legs shaking as she reaches between them, placing her hands behind the persons head and entwining her fingers in the soft hair.

Chryssy focuses on the familiar feeling in her pussy beginning to take over right before she squirts her womanly fluids. The woman between her legs begins to hum while they lick and suck her pussy wildly. The definite knowledge that a female is the one giving her pleasure drives her that last little bit to an explosive orgasm as her juices gush from her pussy to a waiting mouth.

Tiffany laps at the trembling pussy beneath her and tries to swallow all she can but the rush of fluids overwhelms her mouth, spilling around her and onto Chryssy's thighs to run onto the bedsheet. She removes her mouth and trails some kisses and gentle bites on Chryssy's mound then licking her way to where mound meets thigh, biting and sucking until she hears Chryssy gasps, trying to force her head away.

Tiffany releases Chryssy's hardened nipples and begins to trail kisses and light licks along her body until she can place her mouth upon them. She licks and sucks them as she kneels between Chryssy's legs, moving one of her own legs over to straddle one below her. She sits up, moving her pelvis until her bare pussy, wet with her own excitement, comes into contact with Chryssy's.

Chryssy can feel the heat emanating from the woman's groin as it comes into contact with her cooling flesh, her pussy clenching as they connect.

Tiffany shivers, her face pointed to the ceiling, mouth open in a silent moan as her first sexual contact against her new lover's pussy registers in her mind. Her desire to please and be pleased by this woman has been in her thoughts for some time. Her patience at its end finally forcing her to take control to fulfill her desires.

Tiffany gyrates her hips, slowly at first, savouring the feeling of her womanly parts pressed tightly against other womanly parts. She leans forward slightly, placing her hand on the bed, steadying herself as her head drops, trying to stare through the darkness into the face of her naughty desires. The knowledge that her deep desires will finally happen cause her to bite her lip. She moves her pussy more forcefully against the pussy below her, her swollen clit pressing firmly against Chryssy's as they both move their hips in small jerky circles.

Their bodies tingle as the beginning of two powerful orgasms begins to enslave their motions. Both of them moan as Chryssy places her hands on the top of each leg straddling her, pulling them tighter together as their movements become more forceful.

"Oh fuck!" Tiffany moans, unable to stay quiet any longer.

Chryssys attention slams into focus at the sound of the voice. She tries to think who the voice belongs to. She grinds harder against the woman in her grasp.

"Oh, fuck yes." The voice in the darkness says a little louder.

Chryssy catches the voice better this time and her orgasm slams through her body like a bolt of lightning finally knowing who has snuck into her bed. "Fuck me Tiffany." She moans loudly.

Tiffany smiles and sits upright, held firmly in place by Chryssy. Her hands find her tits and she kneads them roughly, twisting and pulling her nipples as her own orgasm slams her body causing her pussy to gush forcefully against Chryssy.

Tiffany's release triggers another squirting orgasm from the pussy beneath her.

"Oh yes!" They say loudly together, each of them lost in their own orgasm, time seeming to stop as their movements begin to lessen as exhaustion begins set in.

As their orgasms begin to subside, they both gasp for air, Tiffany falling forward, hands on either side of Chryssy's head, leaning closer to place her lips on her friend's wife's lips, kissing her softly.

"I've been dying to do this for a long time." Tiffany says.

"Me too." Chryssy replies in the darkness. "But my husband has such an infatuation with you I didn't know if I should follow through."

"Hmm". Tiffany says, a plan formulating in her mind.......

chevyjr
chevyjr
4 Followers