Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There you go! Take that cock. You love your brother's cock, don't you?" He slammed it into her. The weeks of teasing, all his frustration, his guilt, his lust, left him with only one desire. To absolutely destroy that pussy. To fuck her so good that she would remember forever. On her wedding day, standing there in her white dress and saying her vows he wanted her drenched in wetness thinking about how her brother had absolutely owned her pussy!

"God yes!" She was slamming her hips back onto him. The teasing had been just as hard on her. The fantasizing, the forbidden desire, the rejection by Payton, her own guilt. This was what she needed to justify her want. He had to rape her. It didn't matter that she needed it. Wanted it! Longed for it! He had done it! Taken her pussy and made her love it!

Payton stood in the doorway seeing but not believing. Holy shit! The crazy bitch went and did it! Amber was facing the doorway while Andy was doing her doggystyle on the bed. Her head was up but her eyes were closed while she enjoyed the hate fucking that her older brother was providing her. The look on her face was one of pure bliss, yet Payton could think of no other word for what she had just witnessed. She had heard the commotion from down stairs. Heard Amber say no and stop, but by the time she got there it was obvious that she was loving it. Andy though? Andy's face was a contorted mask of anguish and hate. There were tears in his eyes as he was railing the hell out of his own sister! The air was filled with the smell of sex and what Payton knew had to be the mouthwatering aroma of Amber's pussy. Her own pussy started to drip as she watched the taboo act unfold. She pulled out her cell phone and began to record.

"Oh God! Oh! Uh! Uh! Fuucckk...!" Amber's whole body was shaking. Nobody. Nobody had ever fucked her half this good before. She had already cum once and was rapidly rising to another mind-blowing orgasm.

"Tell me you love my cock!" Andy grunted.

"Uh! Oh God I love your cock, Andy!"

"Hmmm, you love having your big brother fuck you, don't you? Don't you!"

"Yes!"

"Say it!"

"I love... uh... having my big brother fuck me! Uh! ... I love it! He fucks me so good! Hmmm! Oh God I'm going to cum!" And she did. A whole-body orgasm that went on and on.

"Yeah, you do. You love your brother's cock because you're a slut!" Andy's words were at odds with his face. His eyes were shut, tears leaked from the corners. What am I doing? What the fuck! Stop it, Andy! Stop this right now. But he couldn't, his body had taken over. He was hating himself. Hating what he was doing to her, but his body? His body was loving it. He felt her cum again, a torrent of wetness that bathed his cock. So wrong, but so good!

Amber collapsed head down but ass up. She had been reduced to incoherencies as her brother fucked the living hell out of her. The juices flowed from her so freely, that her bed was soaked and it was all from her. My brother is fucking me! I'm fucking my brother! This is so wrong. So... so... she didn't know what it was, only that she had never felt anything like this before. She felt the beginnings of another powerful orgasm.

Payton's hand was rubbing her pussy through her clothes. Oh my God this was the hottest shit she had ever seen. Holy hell he's really fucking her good. Finding it increasingly difficult to record the brother and sister tryst, while playing with herself, she contemplated her next step. Should she leave? Try and join them? It was only a matter of time before they realized she was there. She made up her mind. As quietly as she could she crept back down the hall and left.

"You came in me." Amber said quietly. She was laying with her head down on her bed staring at her closet. She could feel Andy's semen leaking out of her, mixing with her own saturated panties.

"Oh God. I'm sorry Amber! I'm so sorry!" Andy sobbed. He was sitting on the end of her bed with his head in his hands. The guilt and self-loathing were all encompassing now. How could he have turned into such an animal? "I know you hate me. Please, hopefully some day you will forgive me. I... I... I will wait for the police." He got up and rushed from the room.

"Andy? Andy wait!" She looked up but he was already gone.

She knocked on his door. She hadn't even bothered to clean herself up and was still wearing her lingerie. She had hurried after him afraid of what he might do. She knocked again. No answer! Fuck it! She opened it, to find him sitting against the wall. He was pulling on a shirt refusing to look at her, but one look at his face caused her heart to go out to him. I did this she thought! You did this to him! Are you happy? Are you Amber? Huh? Memories came flooding to the surface. Christmases, birthdays, family gatherings. Andy helping her ride a bike, helping her with her homework, threatening to beat up Billy Parker for her. "Are you ok?" She asked quietly.

"No, I'm a rapist!" He said not looking up.

"No, you're not!"

"I... I raped you! I burst into your room and forced you. You told me no! Told me to stop, but I didn't. I... I couldn't!"

"Oh Andy! I did! I did tell you no. I did tell you to stop! And thankfully you didn't listen. I also came 3 times. And if you fucked me? I fucked you right back!"

He looked up incredulous! "What...? What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I loved it big brother. I loved every second of it! The only thing I'm sorry about, is how I have been treating you! I teased you, tormented you, pushed you past the limits that any person could have been expected to take!"

"You... did? But... but... I... you..."

She smiled. "Andy, I loved it! I just wasn't playing along in there you know? I got off on it. I mean I'm sitting here and all I can think about is you bending me over right now and fucking me again!"

"But why? Why all the teasing? Why all the games?"

She nodded her head. "I guess I do owe you an explanation. It started that night you came home, when Payton was spending the night..."

"I love... uh... having my big brother fuck me! I love it..."

Payton was lying on her bed and watching the incestuous video for the third time. She had already masturbated to it twice. This time she was doing it in preparation of her own fucking. Bryce was on his way, but holy fuck was this hot. She was staring at Amber's tits. The lingerie complimented her body (which had already been stunning) to such a degree that she found it hard to look away. She was thinking about their playing, on how she wished she had gotten the chance to eat her best friends' pussy!

In honor of Amber, she had on the lingerie that she had bought. A yellow and gray affair that made her think of Beauty and the Beast. It was a kind of a half corset, with straps that held up her stockings and a lacey thong. The outfit turned her already spectacular ass into one of the 7 wonders of the modern world, but for the first time it also gave her the appearance of having good size tits. A nicely moderate amount of cleavage that she was loving so much, that just she might never take it off!

Her phone buzzed again, interrupting her thoughts of eating Amber's pussy. It was Kelly! She let it go to voice mail. Uh-oh! that was the second call from Kelly since they got done shopping. She had ignored both and if she knew Kelly there was going to be hell to pay come the morrow.

Lights in the driveway announced that someone was there. Bryce! Finally! She had been ready to bring herself off again! She grabbed a short robe and threw it on. She couldn't wait to see his face when he saw what she was wearing. She hurried to the front door.

Kelly hung up the phone. She was pissed! What in the hell was going on? She didn't know, but she was certain that something was! She just couldn't put her finger on it. Movements in the shadows. Whispers in the dark. That presence over your shoulder. Grrrr! Shit was happening outside of her field of view and she didn't like it.

That was her second call to Payton. She had already called Tiffany twice to no avail. Amber once and now Payton again. She dialed Amber's phone. Right to voicemail! Grrr!

Calm down! Breathe! She told herself. There is a perfectly logical explanation why you can't get ahold of anyone. She didn't like it though. It was almost like they were indirectly challenging her right to lead the 4. A passive aggressive way of saying that they didn't think she knew best. That she was less than the ideal choice for guiding them... less than the perfect choice.

She was staring out her back window looking crossways over her backyard. She could probably count on 1 hand how many times in the last 4 years she been in her room at 8 o'clock in the evening, with nothing to do but stare out the window! Maybe on 1 finger? Grrr! Angrily she saw that the light was on in Connie Edwards room.

It was a little-known secret that Kelly Lambert and Connie Edwards had been friends in grade school. Back then they would communicate via hand signals or hand written signs in their respective windows. That was before interests and social standing had put a wedge between them. Connie Edwards; she of the before mentioned Chem Lab Masturbation Scandal. Like the others Kelly highly doubted that Connie had actually been masturbating in the school bathroom. Good girls didn't masturbate. Good girls only cared about grades and social justice. Good girls would never take a drink or have sex. Good girls wore white cotton panties and sent their boyfriends home with blue balls and vague promises. Connie Edwards was a Good girl!

"How are you, honey?"

"I'm fine Mom. Really!" Connie responded to what must have been the third time her mother asked that question.

"Maybe you can call Leanne?" Her Mother asked. She hated seeing her daughter like this. The usually positive teen was always talking about her future or social movements or the causes that she and her friends were championing. But since last week she had been listless, quiet and depressed. But today? It only took 5 minutes after she had walked in the door to figure out that something else had happened.

"No, I'm not going to impose on someone else!"

"If they are your friends, it's not imposing! How's Cal taking it?"

"I don't know, we haven't talked much about it!" She lied. She and her friends had all been planning to go to Homecoming together; with their respective boyfriends as well, of course. That was until Trish and Carol had pulled her aside after their student council meeting that afternoon. The gist of it was thus; bowing to peer pressure they felt that the whole thing was so distracting, so disruptive that they didn't think they should go... together as a group that was! They were still planning on going, just not with Connie. Oh no Connie you should stay home! At least until the rumors die down. Maybe you should resign from your student body goverment position. Maybe you should let someone else chair the Homecoming committee. Maybe you should shave your head and go join a missionary to the Congo!

"I can't believe Trish and Carol would act like that. That don't actually believe those foul rumors, do they? Let me call the school! They can make an announcement or something! At the least then, they need to expel that boy!"

"No Mother, that would just make things worse." She sighed, "I'm just gonna get ready for bed. Study for a bit. Maybe work on my tables." She grabbed her flute case and headed up the stairs.

Sadly, her mother watched her go.

Closing the door to her room she thought about how up until a few days ago her life had been perfect. How quickly things change. Everything in her life had started going wrong just because she happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Ooh that Brian Porter, how she hated him! Going around telling people that she was masturbating in the bathroom. Her! As if she would ever do that! But in the way only something that filthy could, the rumor had spread around the school quicker than wildfire. The nasty things that people were saying about her, were only surpassed by the things they were writing and drawing; on white boards, bathroom walls, lockers. Connie Edwards is a slut! Connie Edwards fucks on the first date. The only thing Connie Edward loves more than big cocks is her own hands! Today someone had drawn a picture of a girl fingering herself on her locker. 4 years! 4 years of working hard. 4 years of good grades. 4 years of social clubs, student committees and boring transcript padding. 4 years of missing out. 4 years of being a Good girl. For what? So, people would go around calling her the Mystery Masturbator?

She threw her flute case and backpack on the bed and went to stand in front of her mirror. Good genes she thought. Blonde tresses and blue eyes. She had often been compared to a young Reese Witherspoon. She could certainly see the resemblance. She stripped down to her bra and panties (Kelly Lambert was correct- white cotton), the bra was looking a little worn as were her bikini cut panties, not because she was poor but because sexier panties might lead to temptation. She removed her bra. Her breasts were high, firm and slightly upturned. Her nipples large and erect. Her hands came up and stroked each side until her pointer fingers came into contact with each nipple. She twisted them lightly, her head cocked to the side as she watched her reflection. Sighing she slid her panties down. Her pubic hair was a slightly darker shade of blond and though she trimmed it, she wasn't one of those girls who made designs in it. No landing strips or little tufts for Connie, oh no. Her fingers rubbed the downy softness between her legs, wondering if it was time for a trim.

Turning back to the bed she pushed a chest close to the side and set up her music stand on top, her flute fingering book opened to the middle. Then she went and opened her flute case. Sitting down on her bed, she began to play.

Kelly watch with an incredulous stare and a smile on her face. Holy Shit! If she could count on 1 hand how often she had been in her room around that time in the last 4 years, she could honestly say she never could recall Connie Edwards blinds being open since their friendship ended. Yet there they were! And there was Connie, sitting on the edge of her bed, feet propped up on something, legs drawn up and spread wide, like she was giving birth... with a flute inside of her pussy!

Connie slid the flute in a little deeper, her fingers on her other hand, lightly stroking her clit in tandem. Her eyes were closed and her mouth open, head thrown back as she fucked herself slowly and efficiently. This was her nightly ritual, ever since she had discovered the pleasures of flute masturbation months ago. The only difference was her blinds. She had left them open on purpose, forgetting entirely the secret message game she and Kelly had played as kids. She did it, not really caring or expecting for that matter, that anyone would be observing the pretty 18 year old fucking herself. But it added an element of danger. Who was watching? Could they see everything? Were they fantasizing about her? She told herself she didn't care. Deep down it was all a lie. There was no one around to see her! Besides she already had a reputation as someone who was so horny that they would pleasure themselves in a school bathroom. What difference did it make now? Her life was over. But the sense of danger added to it. She could hear the squelching sounds her pussy was making and feel her juices pooling on her bedspread. The end of her flute was covered in a fine white cream from her pussy. The reality was that in the last 6 months, the flute had spent as much time between the lips of her pretty little pussy, as it had between those of her mouth.

"Mmmmm. Uh! Oh! Oh!" Even though the flute was awkward, the naughtiness of it, coupled with the stimulation of her clit was always enough to give her a huge orgasm. She had discovered the joys of her flute one night after a particularly hot and heavy make out session with Cal. Usually when Cal had rubbed her breasts or stroked between her legs, she would politely but firmly move his hand away, but for some reason that night she allowed it. She had been quite horny that night, determined to shed her Good girl persona if only for a few brief moments. Dangerous! Cal's fingers were like magic and it didn't take long until her body quivered in her first orgasm ever. She moved the flute faster and strummed her clit a little harder. Her juices were flowing freely now! "Ohhhhh! Yes...oh yes! Mmmm!" Her toes curled. She remembered... she had slid her hand up Cal's leg and found something. Something long, hard and roughly cylindrical. It had briefly and illogically reminded her of a flute. Isn't that what some of the vulgar girls called it? A skin flute? She had squeezed it and felt it throb in return. She could feel a slow and steady throb between her own legs, now. The sweet smell of her pussy also sent a thrill through her. It was like a naughty secret just waiting to make itself known with a few light touches. "Uh. Ohhhhh... Yes! So good!" Poor Cal, she had sent him home that night after she had cum, despite his protests and expressions of undying love. He had begged and pleaded with her to keep touching it...or something. She knew what he wanted. He wanted her to put him in her mouth. To suck his penis until he had exploded into orgasm as she had done. But she was a Good girl. And Good girls didn't do those things with boys!

That night she had lain in bed trying to sleep but she couldn't forget the sensations caused by Cal's fingers, nor the feeling of that wonderful release. She remembered the feel of Cal's penis and how it reminded her of her flute. She had laid there in bed tossing and turning, until finally she had moved her hand down between her legs and discovered a wetness unlike any she had ever known before. It was as if that first orgasm had opened the flood gates. Her flute had been in its case on her nightstand and slowly, almost like in a dream she reached out and removed it.

That night she had fucked herself to 3 orgasms. After her last she found blood between her thighs and on her flute. Guiltily she cleaned everything up and tried to sleep... to forget about skin flutes and the joys of orgasming. Vowing to never touch herself again because after all, she was a Good girl!

She lasted less than a week.

Kelly stood watching her former bestie and all around Good girl, Connie Edwards fuck herself silly with her own flute. The ease and comfort with which she did so announcing that this wasn't Connie's first flute solo. She chuckled. She had an idea.

Amber was straddling Andy's lap. She had his face pushed into her tits while she hugged him fiercely. She was grinding her panty clad pussy against her brother's hard cock. The cock that had so recently brought her to several great orgasms.

"Oh God Amber! You are so hot!" Andy was humping back against her. "I want to fuck you again so bad!"

"Me too Andy! But Mom and Dad will be home soon. I promise, tonight! After they go to bed! I will have a special treat for you! A fucking hot one!"

"I can't wait, but what could be hotter than you in this outfit? Don't change out of these clothes, please! God you are sexy!"

"How about fucking your little sister up her hot sexy ass?" She gave him a naughty grin.

"Oh shit, yeah!" He groaned. "God I can't wait. So, my little sister wants my cock up her tight ass? You might have to beg for it!"

"Mmmmm, you got it BIG brother!" She said while grinding particular hard against his dick. "Please! Pretty please big brother! Will you put your big cock up my butt tonight?"

He groaned.

Her phone dinged again from the other room. Sounded like someone was having a conniption, she thought. Damn! "Just a sec!" She hopped up to retrieve it.