Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" Kelly asked sarcastically. "That's the look you are going with? Jehovah's witness meets Little Orphan Annie?" Kelly stood in the doorway of her house, looking Connie up and down.

"What? What's wrong with the way I'm dressed? Just because I don't dress like..." She was going to say slut, until she got a good look at the flat stare that Kelly was giving her. "...provocatively, doesn't mean there is anything wrong with how I'm dressed!"

"When I said, don't dress like you were handing out meals at a homeless shelter, I didn't expect you to look like you should be the one receiving them!" Kelly shook her head. "Let's go! Upstairs! Quickly I don't want to be late... and neither do you!"

Connie followed her upstairs to her room, remembering all the times she had done so in the past. What happened to us? She wondered. We used to be such good friends.

"Strip!" Kelly commanded.

"What?" Ah, now I remember Connie thought... she's a bitch.

"Get undressed, while I find you something decent to wear." Looking at her hair, she shook her head. "We will have to hurry if we are going to do something with your hair. It won't be my best work, but it will be a step up from that at least!"

Connie stripped down to her bra and panties, while Kelly rummaged through her closet. "No. No. No. Maybe. No. No. Hmmm... no. Yes!" She turned around with her chosen outfit. "Wow, aren't you cute? Get rid of the period panties. Did you clean up that jungle you had going on down there?"

"What? Why? Yes, I did!"

"Cuz honey, they look ridiculous for one thing and for another you don't want panty lines. Now you can either go without or I can loan you a thong? No? Then lose them, come on let's see how well you trimmed that kitty!"

Blushing, Connie slid her panties down her long legs.

"Woo Hoo! You went for the bald look! Nice, I didn't think you would shave it all off, but heh it's certainly an improvement!"

"What? You mean...? You don't... I didn't...?" Connie began.

"Honey, when a guy is going down on me, I want him to know that I am a natural blonde. Not some brown bimbo pretending to be. Now hurry up and get dressed, we can compare pussy grooming later!"

Connie screwed her eyes shut and took a deep breath; it was going to be a long day!

The alarm blaring, sounded like warning sirens from an air raid. For a moment she felt like she was falling. Disoriented she sat straight up, eyes blinking but not really seeing anything. It only took a moment and then her vision cleared and she remembered. Silencing her phone, she looked over at the woman sleeping next to her. Only the top of her redhead was visible from beneath the covers. Her breathing was so deep and regular that it was doubtful that she had even heard the alarm.

Amy scooted down and snuggled up to the sleeping teen. They had finally fallen asleep sometime in the early morning hours. How many orgasms? Amy had no idea but it had to have been at least 6 or 7 - for her alone. Never in her life had she ever had more than one with a partner. She took stock of her emotional mind. Where was the guilt? The regret? The nerves strung like cat's yarn? There weren't any, she felt happy and content...whole, was the word she was looking for. She wished they could stay in bed all day, but...

Finally, a yawn.

"Morning beautiful!" Amy said.

"Morning sexy!" Tiffany smiled.

"We have to get moving! But last night...last night was amazing. On so, so many levels. I... I... want to say thank you!" Amy blushed. God that sounded lame she thought.

"It was, wasn't it. It was perfect! Wow... I can't get over how many times you made me cum. And when you did my ass! Holy shit! I really enjoyed that!"

Amy blushed. "Well, it's something I might want to try myself sometime, but right now. We got to get moving!"

Getting ready was a flurry of activity that took way longer than it should have. Tiffany had brought everything she needed and there was plenty of room for the both of them, but time was short. The fact that every few moments one would stop to caress or kiss or simply touch the other, didn't help things.

"What should I wear?" Amy said holding up 2 different sets of lingerie.

"Hmmm...that one. The silver and black." Tiffany said pointing.

"Hmmm good choice."

Finally, it was time to go to school. They kissed and promised to talk later. Tiffany slipping her hand up Amy's skirt to feel her already wet pussy. She brought her fingers to her lips and licked. "Mmmm see you in class Ms. Barrett!"

Tiffany figured she had just enough time to get home before Amber stopped to pick her up. She had told her mom that she was staying at Payton's house and would have the car back in plenty of time for her to get to work, but it would cause questions if Amber got there before she did. She almost made it.

She pulled into the driveway just as Amber was opening her door.

"Where are you coming home from?" Amber asked with a knowing smirk.

"Ahh... a friend's house!" Tiffany grabbed her bag. "I'm just going to drop off my mom's keys and be right back out!"

"Oh really? Who is he?" She called after her.

Tiffany ignored her and hurried into the house. She dropped off the keys on the counter and threw her bag in her room. Her mother wasn't up yet. So there was no need to lie about the sleepover at Payton's house. She made a quick check of her makeup and clothes in the bathroom, then headed back out.

"We're picking up Payton on the way!" Amber said as she drove.

"Ok!"

"So who was it? How was it? Are you bringing him to homecoming?"

"I don't know. You don't know him. He's not a student!" Since Tiffany had planned on being home she hadn't given much thought to a cover story. But of course her friends would be curious...shit!

"Hmmm... and?"

"And what?"

"How was it?" She asked exasperated.

"Amazing..." It just slipped out. "I mean good!"

"Sounds like it!" Amber guffawed. Then more serious. "Did Kelly call you yesterday?"

"Yeah! Twice. But I was kind of busy. You?"

"Uh-huh! Same. Payton as well!"

"There's going to be hell to pay you know? And with all 3 of us riding to school together..."

"Yeah."

Payton was waiting for them on the porch. She looked good, Tiffany thought and then wondered. What was Amber and Payton up to yesterday? There had been a lot of tension between those two lately, so maybe they had a reconcilliation. If so they had picked a hell of a day to have it.

"Hey! Thanks for picking me up Amber! Hey Tiff!" Payton was all bright eyed and smiling. Chipper even! "Wow you guys look great!"

Yep! Reconciled most definitely. Payton was a lot of things but Chipper was not one of them. Tiffany may have given it more thought had she been a bit less preoccupied. She was thinking about her sexy Ms. Barrett and the hot little number she had on under her clothes. I wonder did she really mean we can't do anything at school? Maybe if we were really, really careful we could play a little. Her plan was to reassert some control over her while at school but to defer while out. Kind of a role reversal psychology as it were.

Payton and Amber were talking about the lingerie they bought, their dresses and the upcoming dance, which of course led back to Kelly. Tiffany honestly didn't care anymore, but knew that the upcoming confrontation with Kelly Lambert, self proclaimed Queen of Eastside High, wasn't going to be pleasant.

Kelly was never one to take perceived slights lightly. And not answering a call from Kelly was a slight, regardless of what you were doing. You could be being prepped for brain surgery and if Kelly called you up, she would expect an answer. Tiffany knew from past instances how vindictive and petty Kelly could be when even one of them failed to answer her call or call her back immediately or neglected to follow blindly any suggestion she made. So for all three of them to not be available last night? Well she figure the response to be epic at the least!

In front of the Eastside High School sign, at the top of the stairs leading into the main entrance was a bronze statue of a prowling cougar, affectionately known as Cappie. Cappie the Cougar had guarded the entrance to Eastside High for nearly 30 years. It was also the location where the 4 had been known to gather. The space between Cappie's tail and the sign was strictly reserved for the 4. They would often gather there before the first bell or prior to outdoor assemblies or games, to be seen and admired. The location was a dual statement. The first half being, that Cappie the Cougar was an apex predator, at the top of the food chain for his environment. And since the 4 were also at the top of the school pecking order food chain, only they were allowed there. Someone who had the balls, with a brain in a directly opposite proportion, may have pointed out that apex predators seldom allowed other apex predators on their hunting grounds, but if such a person existed at Eastside, they hadn't stepped forth yet. The other half? Like Cappie, who was perpetually looking down on the masses entering and leaving Eastside, so were the 4.

A throng of students were passing up the stairs into the school. Others were milling around at the base of the steps in various sized groups; laughing, talking, jostling each other. A football was thrown. Somewhere musice was playing. Every now and then; singly or in pairs, heads would raise up, like prairie dogs scanning the horizon for predators. Their gazes would be drawn unerringly to the apex predator in front of the Eastside High sign before once again assuming the relative safety of the herd.

It wasn't Cappie they were watching, but rather the other apex predator in their midst. Cold and beautiful, like a Queen on a throne, Kelly Lambert looked out over her subjects. A small pocket of relative emptiness was moving through the masses. Kelly smiled.

Tiffany, Amber and Payton were making there way towards the statue. As they moved forward, a small space would almost magically open before them before closing in behind. Tiffany could see Kelly standing by Cappie looking down on them and the rest of the student masses, she half expected Kelly to raise her hands in benediction. The benevolent ruler, modestly accepting the praise of her subjects.

As the three girls headed up the steps they noticed another girl standing next to Kelly. Another girl in the spot normally reserved for the 4? Unheard of, but there she was, her back to the crowds while she spoke quietly with Kelly. Nobody but the four had ever been allowed in the sanctity of Cappies's spot. It soon became obvious that there was more attention than usual being directed not only at Kelly and the mystery girl but at the three of them as well.

Tiffany eyed the mystery girl, wondering who she was. Black leggings encased a pair of shapely legs and a beautiful heart shaped ass like a second skin. She was either wearing a thong or more likely not wearing panties at all. A blue sweater over a white button down shirt completed the look. Blond hair falling in waves to the middle of her back, shown with a life of its own.

The three rounded the statue and stopped dead in their tracks. The heart shaped ass girl was Connine Edwards. She looked them up and down with a raised eyebrow. "What up bitches?" She asked.

Kelly laughed.