Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's just say you're my object lesson to the rest of the 4."

"Fine, is that it?"

"One more thing!" Kelly picked up the flute. "I interrupted your performance earlier. I'd like you to finish!"

"Uh... what? You mean... you want me to...uhh?

"Uh-huh!"

"Why? Are you a lezzie or something?"

"No, but I've never seen anyone fuck their flute before. It was kind of hot and... well you don't really have much choice! Do you? You might as well as get in the habit of doing what you are told now. And I want to make sure you're totally committed!"

Connie hesitated. Did she really want to trade Mystery Masturbator for Flute Fucker? Not really, but Kelly could either help her or completely ruin her. The one was a possibility. The other was a certainty... and Kelly had already seen her. With a sinking feeling she took the flute from Kelly. "Uhmm... Where do you want me?" She felt a tingling between her legs. Oh God was she really going to do this?

"You seemed pretty practiced at it, so however you want. Just make sure you give me a good show!"

Tiffany stared at herself in the mirror. Damn do I look hot or what? She had contemplated this quite a bit. Her original intention had been to change into the lingerie she had bought that afternoon, but a nagging voice had told her to be prepared. She was certain that what Ms. Barrett needed, was a visual reinforcement of her authority while, simultaneously ramping up her sexual kink. So, when the 4 had dropped her off at home, she had raided her closet for a few items, tossed them in a bag before borrowing her mother's car and heading over.

What she wanted. What she longed for... was for Ms. Barrett to take charge. Perhaps if she seemed a little more innocent. A little less sure of herself... then Ms. Barrett would step into that role. What was it she wanted? To be a pussy pleasing plaything? Oh yes!

Amy was contemplating getting undressed but ultimately decided against it. She likes seeing me like this... like a naughty school teacher. Isn't that what you are? She asked herself. If the wetness between my legs is any measure, then I guess I am. The wine had worked its magic. Well... the wine and that hot little piece that was currently in her bathroom.

The door opened and out stepped Tiffany. Amy felt her mouth go dry.

She was wearing a little red plaid skirt that barely covered her panties. Her white buttoned-down shirt showed the tops of her breasts still encased in her white lacey bra. Little black shoes and knee-high socks completed her look. She came and stood right in front of Amy, legs tight together, hands clasped in front, like she was going to be reprimanded. Like a naughty little schoolgirl, Amy thought. Her hair in pigtails, tied with little red ribbons made her look younger than her 18 years. Made her look innocent.

"Oh hello, Ms. Barrett, what are you doing in my room?"

Oh shit! She's too good at this. "I... uh...Came to talk to you! About your grades, Tiffany?" This is so bad Amy thought. So why am I dripping wet? But her role was too well practiced and she found the words easily rolling off of her tongue.

"I'm sorry. I know they aren't great Ms. Barrett, but I have been a little preoccupied lately." Tiffany stuck her finger in her mouth. "Is there something I can do to get them up? Extra credit or something?" Her other hand rubbed her thigh at the bottom of her skirt.

"Hmm possibly... and just why have you been preoccupied so much lately Miss Peterson? Do you have a crush on someone? A boy in the class maybe?"

"Yes... but not... on a boy, Ms. Barrett!"

"Then who?" Amy, was so wet it was soaking though her skirt.

"Uhhh... well... on you, Ms. Barrett! I'm sorry, I know it's wrong but I can't stop thinking about you. And when I do... I... I have to touch myself!" Tiffany's finger slid up the front of her little skirt.

"Oh my! That is very naughty. Are you a naughty girl Miss Peterson?"

Tiffany nodded her head. Oh God this was so hot she could smell Ms. Barrett's arousal from four feet away. Her own was dripping down her legs. She couldn't keep this up much longer.

Tiffany's skirt was so short, Amy could easily see her rubbing her slit though her panties. "Hmmmm. Turn around Miss Peterson!" Suddenly Ms. Barrett was behind her, she whispered in her ear. "Bend over!"

Oh God! She's doing it, Tiffany thought. She's taking charge. Oh God yes! Tiffany bent over, sticking her ass out.

She felt Ms. Barrett's hand up the back of her thigh. "Oh my, you are very wet Miss Peterson. These little panties of yours are absolutely soaked. You best take them off, dear!"

"Yes Ms. Peterson!" Tiffany slid her panties down to her ankles and then stepped out of them.

"Those are some cute little panties, Tiffany. Turn around, please!"

"Yes Ms. Barrett!"

Tiffany had always loved sex. She loved the whole anticipation leading up to the act, almost as much as she loved the act itself. Fantasizing, dressing sexy, dirty talking; to her it was all part of what made sex so great. Usually when it was all said and done, she would masturbate to several orgasms since that was the only way she ever came. So as a result, she always wanted to make sure she had good masturbation fodder. Today was no exception, even though she very much doubted that there would be any problems cumming. She did as she was asked.

Ms. Barrett looked at her then dropped to her knees. She felt her skirt being raised. A sharp intake of breath. "Hmmmm such a pretty little red-haired pussy." She stroked the pubic hair with her thumb. "You're a naughty, naughty girl Tiffany! But I think you want to be a good girl. Don't you?"

"Yes. Oh God yes, Ms. Barrett! Please! I can be a good girl! Let me show you!"

"We'll just see about that!" Amy grabbed hold of the schoolgirl's ass cheeks and pulled her pussy into her mouth.

"Oh God yes, Ms. Barrett!" Tiffany felt her climax rising quickly. Her pussy was leaking so profusely that Ms. Barrett couldn't swallow it fast enough. "Ahh...Oh God!"

When Tiffany's little red-haired pussy came into view, Amy lost it. The beautiful sight, the mouthwatering aroma, it was just too much. Her tongue curled up into the sexy teenager's opening and scooped up her dewy essence. like the finest wine. The harder and deeper she licked the more profusely Tiffany's pussy flowed. Her first taste of another woman's juices was all it took. Barriers that she had built inside, came tumbling down. Barriers that she had thought conquered with her lingerie trick, she now discovered hadn't been. They had only been scaled and circumvented, bypassed until someone had shown her how to tear them down for good. That someone had been Tiffany. Tiffany who wanted her to be her fantasy. Tiffany who looked at her with a desire burning more fiercely than a thousand suns. Tiffany!

For Tiffany it was the culmination of months of fantasizing. How many times had she dreamed of this? Every boyfriend's halfhearted attempt to eat her pussy couldn't compare to the novice efforts of her sexy teacher, who was currently devouring her pussy with an enthusiasm and skill she never knew existed. Every boyfriend whose only desire was to penetrate her body and leave their messy seed, couldn't come close to the desire she had, to give her body to Ms. Barrett. She vowed right then, that every hole she possessed would be fucked by Ms. Barrett, that very night. She felt her orgasm cresting... oh shit, it was going to be huge. Finally, finally it was going to happen, but so quickly? Too quick!

"Uh! Ooooh...oh God yes! I'm going to cum. Oh God I'm going to cum!" She looked down at Ms. Barrett who showed no signs of stopping. Her hands grabbed hold of the beautiful head presently between her legs. "Oh! Oh... eat me! Eat my pussy. Feels so good. So, fucking good! Ugh..." Her orgasm squirted out of her, bathing Ms. Barrett's face and neck, who greedily drank it down. "Oh! ...oh..." Her body shook and her hips bucked back and forth.

Amy licked her lips. Oh my God she tasted so good. That was amazing! The sense of power she had in making another girl cum was unbelievable. Something she could easily become addicted to. Or perhaps it was just the taste of Tiffany's cum, either way she was hooked. I can't believe I have been missing out on this my entire life. Tiffany sank to her knees and kissed her. She was subdued, almost kittenish Amy thought, licking her lips. God, I want to eat her pussy again.

"I... Wow. Oh wow!" She said. "You were amazing Ms. Barrett. I want you to have all of me. Whatever you want to do to me, you can!"

"You are amazing Tiffany. And hot. And sexy! And God I want so badly to taste you again!"

"Mmmm. You will, but first... I want to eat my sexy teacher's pussy."

"I have been looking for you my entire life and not even realizing it!"

"I know and now you found me." Tiffany's hand trailed up her stockinged leg that was wet from her juices. She felt her fingers slip inside of her shaved pussy.

"I need you!" Ms. Barrett gasped.

"Mmmmm you're so wet for me Amy!"

Amy was desperate with need, so turned on that she didn't even realize that Tiffany had finally used her first name. Laying back she pulled up her skirt. Her thighs were framed by the straps of her garter belt. Her shaved pussy, swollen and wet. Beautiful. Tiffany lowered her head between her legs and licked up first one leg and then the other, cleaning up all of Amy's juices. A fine white cream was steadily leaking from her opening. Tiffany slowly licked it up savoring the taste.

"Oh God you do that so well, Tiffany. Eat me sweetie! Come on you naughty little school girls and eat that pussy! Eat your teacher's pussy. Eat it. Fuck!"

Connie had her eyes closed; her head thrown back. "Uh! Uh! Oh God! Oh yeah!" For some reason the pleasure she was getting was greater than at any other time except for maybe that first night. Her pussy dripped and the aroma of her arousal filled the room. "Uhmmm. Oh!" She looked at Kelly with half lidded eyes. Was she enjoying this? Did she like watching me play with myself? Kelly's nipples were hard little points visible through her shirt and her eyes were glued to what was going on between Connie's thighs. Oh God why was this feeling so good? What kind of a freak was she, that she got off on somebody watching her masturbate?

"Mmmm yeah! Fuck that pussy Connie. Make yourself cum. You like that don't you! You like me watching you?"

"No!"

"Yes, you do! Look at how wet you are!"

"Ohhh. It's... it's not... Uh! Not because... of...Uh! ... because of that! It's just a natural... uh! ... response!"

"Ha! Sure, it is. That's why you're creaming everywhere. Admit it, you're getting off on me watching you."

"No!" Was she? Oh God, the orgasm that was rapidly approaching was going to be huge. Embarrassed she screwed her eyes shut. Her legs were spread wide, her right hand was shoving the flute into her pussy as quickly as she could and the left was rubbing her clit. She was so wet that her pussy was spraying little droplets all over her bedspread. "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Ohhhhhh..." She was orgasming. Her pussy squirted out over the bedspread. Her hips bucked up and down, once, twice, thrice before she finally fell back breathing heavy, body trembling.

Kelly hopped up. "Well done! I must say I enjoyed that more than I thought I would." She eye the blonde teen with some appreciation. "You really do have a nice body, but a couple of more things. First, take a razor to that bush. The retro look is very 70's but doesn't suit you. Second, you'll ride with me to school tomorrow so come by early. Oh, and Connie? Wear something decent. Try not to look like you are handing out meals at a homeless shelter."

Connie watched her leave, wondering what just happened. Looking at the wetness between her legs she thought, ok not what just happened, but how? I just masturbated in front of Kelly Lambert. What's more, she asked me to, well told me to and unless I'm mistaken, she was getting off on it. She ran her hands through her pubic hair. She supposed Kelly probably wanted her to be completely bald down there. She sighed! What have I gotten myself into? This had better be worth it! Deep down a voice inside asked her, what are you prepared to do? To remove the present stigma attached to your name. What exactly are you prepared to do? She wasn't sure she liked the answer.

Payton slipped her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. "Mmmmm. God yes!" Every few moments she brought her fingers up and licked them, pretending that it was Amber's pussy she was tasting. The combination of her fantasizing, rubbing her clit and Bryce's cock had her on the brink of another orgasm. She had been extremely irritated with Bryce. Not that it was his fault, seeing as how she had called him. But he had interrupted her and Amber at the worst possible time, right when Amber was getting ready to eat her pussy.

That first lick through her panties had given her a mini orgasm and when Amber started to pull down her panties, she knew that she was going to cum big! That feeling of taboo, of forbidden exploration that she and Amber had shared during that first time, was back. Her body was thrumming with the expectation of playing with Amber. And she was giddy with impatience at the prospect of eating her best friend's pussy. She was so wrapped up in the prospect of being with Amber, that she had forgotten all about Bryce, but then the doorbell rang scaring the crap out of them both. The interruption almost made her want to scream, but she and Amber had acted quickly and made it seem like she was there only to help her get ready for Bryce. The look on his face when he saw her in that outfit, mollified her somewhat, not to mention how wet she was. And the way he kept staring at her tits? Maybe she would forgive him after all.

She lifted her legs up and thought about Amber. That first night, how she had spread her legs and humped her, how they had ground their pussies on each other. "Mmmmm God yes!"

"You like that babe?" Bryce interrupted her little fantasy.

"Uh-huh! Oh, Bryce keep it up. I'm going to cum!"

She looked at him. For a moment it was Amber's face she saw. Amber's face over her. Kissing her. She imagined Andy fucking Amber from behind, fucking his own sister while she ate Payton's pussy. She started cumming!

Tiffany was on all 4's on Ms. Barrett's bed. "Oh God, Ms. Barrett! Fuck me! Fuck my little pussy."

"Mmmmm. That's it baby! Does it feel good?" Ms. Barrett ran her hand through her hair, pulling her head back, so that Tiffany sat up enough so that she could whisper in her ear. "God you're so beautiful and sexy! Tell me how you want it...?"

Tiffany could feel Ms. Barrett's hard nipples against her back. She laid her head back so that her face was close enough for a kiss. "Yes. Feels so good! I want it..."

The last hour had been a water shed for both beauties. For Tiffany, it was the culmination of months of fantasizing, finally resulting in her first orgasms ever that weren't brought about by her own hands. Ms. Barrett, had first made her cum with her mouth and fingers. The resulting climax that she had achieved while staring down at Ms. Barrett's wide doe eyes had been unparalleled by anything in her limited experience. After, she had looked at her sexy Teacher licking her cum off of her lips and wondered if she was falling in love.

Then she had gotten her chance to eat another woman's pussy for the first time and was convinced of 2 things. First that yes, she was certainly falling for Amy and second, she loved the taste of pussy. After Ms. Barrett had cum, twice, she brought out her surprise. Shyly but almost proudly she produced the strap on she had purchased.

Once Tiffany had assisted Ms. Barrett with putting on the strap on she had laid down on the bed, where Amy had made love to her in the classic missionary position. Her resulting orgasm had more to do with the taste of Ms. Barrett lingering on her lips as well as the look on her teacher's face than it did with thorough fucking she was receiving. Ms. Barrett certainly enjoyed it, so much so that she had another orgasm. But what really got Tiffany's motor running was that, slowly but surely Ms. Barett was taking charge. After they had both cum Ms. Barrett had kissed her gently.

"I want to fuck you from behind?" She asked making it sound like a question.

"You want to fuck me? Then fuck me! Tell me to turn over." Tiffany had responded.

"Turn over, please!"

Tiffany hadn't moved only stared at her.

"Turn over. Get on all fours!" She lightly smacked her butt.

"Mmmm..." Tiffany did as she was told and when Amy pushed the fake cock into her, it had felt 10 times better than before. "Oh God..."

Then Ms. Barrett really began to take charge. Tiffany could feel Ms. Barrett's pussy dripping on her. "Hmmm... you like that? You like getting fucked from behind?" She flipped up Tiffany's little skirt so she could watch the fake cock penetrating her get slowly coated in Tifffany's cum.

"Mmmm... yes! Yes, I like it! Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

"Oh yeah you love it don't you? Riding that cock. In your little school girl skirt. Fuck yourself on me!"

Oh God, yes! Yes! She thought take me Ms. Barrett. "Uh! ... Harder! Oh! God...Uh!"

"That's it you're going to cum! Aren't you? Cum baby! Cum all over my cock!"

"Oh God! Mmmm... Yeah!"

Which led her to now. Leaning against Ms. Barrett who had a strapon buried to the hilt inside of her pussy, whose hard nipples were rubbing against her back.

"... tell me how you want it?" Ms. Barrett had whispered.

"...I want it... up my butt!"

"Oh God... You do?" Ms. Barrett asked.

She nodded her head. "I do. I want to give you all of me! Fuck me up the ass!"

"Oh Tiffany! Ummm ok! I don't know how to do this... Do I just... slip it up you?"

"Here let me! Keep fucking me!" She sucked on one finger, brought it back and gently inserted it into her asshole. "Mmmm... Oh God! That feels good!" After a few minutes she worked in another finger.

Amy watched the sexy schoolgirl finger fuck her own ass with a feeling of wonder and disbelief. Holy shit! She had only had one guy in her life ask to fuck her up the ass. She had turned him down not because she was afraid or disgusted, but more because she didn't want to be known as one of "those girls". But watching the little redhead plunder her own asshole, with such obvious enjoyment she wondered, if she shouldn't have at least tried it.

"Hmmmm now Ms. Barrett. Now! Fuck me up the ass! Please Amy? Please, hurry!" Tiffany could feel the orgasm building like she had that first time with Michael, only this one was like comparing a Rocketship to a paper airplane and she was about to blast off. She looked back at Ms. Barrett, still wearing her garter belts and stockings and felt perfectly calm and content. "Please Ms. Barrett, pretty please, fuck me up the ass!"

Amy slid the fake cock out of the teen's tight little pussy and lined it up with her backdoor. As gently as she could she pushed, but Tiffany was having none of that! She slammed her ass back onto the strap on with a groan and a curse.

"Hhgggg fuck. Of fuck, yeah! Fuck me in the ass. Fuck it! Oh! Oh god!"

Amy began to move her hips. Slowly and methodically fucking the little redhead up the ass. Every time she bottomed out, she would hear Tiffany moan in pleasure and her own pussy would gush. "Oh God, Tiffany!"

"Uhhhh...!" With a growl Tiffany pushed back against her so much that Amy's butt rested on her heels. Oh God it felt so good! She then began to slide her own ass up and down on the fake cock. Harder and faster. "Ohh. Oh yeah! Mmmm!"

Amy was at a loss for words as the sexy red headed teen sodomized herself onto the strap on. Every time Tiffany pushed backwards onto it, she gave a little downward grind that would stimulate Amy's clit, causing her to moan like some wanton slut. Like some whore whose only purpose in life was the giving and receiving of orgasms. "Oh God Tiffany! Look at you! Oh God!" Somewhere she heard a keening wailing moan, it was several moments before she realized it was her!