Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03

Story Info
Is this the end of the Fab 4?
16.7k words
4.73
7.3k
7

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/18/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers

Tiffany was bored. Tiffany was impatient. Tiffany was horny. Tiffany was thinking of herself in the third person for some reason. She stopped and sighed. She had absolutely no desire to be shopping for homecoming dresses with the rest of the 4. She idly went back to sorting through the arrangement of dresses. Her friends were laughing, chatting and generally having fun. She however was distracted.

Ms. Barrett's flimsy little panties, currently residing in her bag, seemed to call to her like some cursed idol. Filling her thoughts and fueling her fantasies of one sexy school teacher. The aroma of Ms. Barrett's pussy had since faded from her fingertips, but the feel and taste remained sharp in her memory. She shaved her pussy just for me, she thought, remembering how smooth it felt. God she tasted so good! That and the upcoming rendezvous had her operating in a kind of preoccupied haze.

She wondered what it was about Ms. Barrett. Yes, she was very attractive but outside of school she hardly knew her. There were plenty of girls just as attractive and her own age that would literally mortgage their souls for a chance to be with her. A chance to be one of the exalted at Eastside would have girls lining up to eat her pussy. That and they would be discreet or as open as she desired. Was it just the taboo nature of it all? Possibly. The fact that Ms. Barrett looked so innocent and conservative yet dressed like a slut under that school teacher persona? No that wasn't it. She had lusted after her teacher long before she found that out. The whole position of authority thing? She thought that might be close. Whatever it was, she had a hold on her. So much of one that she was rapidly losing interest in all the bullshit that came with being one of the 4.

What was more, she was certain she wasn't fooling any of her friends. Amber in particular seem to be wondering what was going on with her, as Tiffany had caught her staring at her several times.

"What do you think of this one Tiffany?" Kelly held up an emerald green dress. "This one is gorgeous!"

"That would look so good on you!" Amber stated.

"Wow. I love it! Put it on the pile for me." Indicating that Kelly should put it with the other 2 she had picked out. Tiffany wondered if Kelly ever got tired of being a control freak. She tries to control everything; from the way we shave our pubic hair to the clothes we wear. She resolved that if even one of the other dresses looked decent, she wouldn't choose Kelly's.

Of course, that was the one she picked. Say what you wanted about Kelly, she had great taste. At least in clothes, she thought looking in the mirror again. All of the girls' dresses were beautiful. They had all tried them on, then waited for Kelly's 3 count before exiting the dressing rooms. Doors opening at exactly the same time, like thoroughbreds leaving the lists. Of course, the dramatic effect was pretty much lost after the third time around. She removed the dress.

Reaching for her skirt her hand went instead to her bag. Inside, Ms. Barrett's panties were nestled in a warm damp ball of lace. She drew them out, brought them to her face and inhaled. Mmmm! Oh wow! These she thought, these had been snugged right up against Ms. Barrett's pussy. They were absolutely drenched in pussy juice and the tiny piece of cloth for the back had a slightly muskier scent where it had rested against Ms. Barrett's tight little asshole. She wondered if Ms. Barrett had ever taken it up the butt.

Her own panties weren't in any better shape. Her fingers trailed down the front of her mound. Breathing deeply, with one hand she pulled her panties down far enough to get to her needy pussy. She thought of Ms. Barrett bent over her desk, of her cumming on her fingers, her taste, how she looked in her garter belt. Abruptly she stopped. She could hear the other girls outside, already dressed. Sighing she put the panties back. While getting dressed she realized that Carli's was right across the mall and that they sold lingerie.

Stepping out of the dressing room, she said "Hey! I got an idea."

Ms. Barrett placed the bags on her kitchen table. One held cheeses, chocolate and strawberries and a few other staples. The other an object that she had thought she would be embarrassed while purchasing, but wasn't. On the contrary it was liberating. She purchased it almost proudly not caring one bit for the sales person's smug knowing look. However, her confidence was quite short lived and it wasn't long until she found herself in no better condition than Tiffany. Albeit for different reasons.

One moment nervous and uncertain about what she was doing with the sexy schoolgirl. This is so wrong! She's my student. I could get in to so much trouble, she thought. Lose everything I've worked for. She's also a girl. I'm not a lesbian, am I? What would my mom say? The next moment she was excited and determined! The way she looks at me! I want this so bad. She's so beautiful. She makes me so wet!

Putting her purchases away, she immediately started cleaning up. Her thoughts dwelling on the fiery little redhead who had so recently fingered her to a mind-blowing orgasm and the conversation that had followed.

"Don't put on any panties or change out of what you're wearing." She had said, licking her fingers. "I like the fact that the hottest teacher in school, will be waiting for me at home without any panties on!"

"Tiffany. I wish you would call me Amy!" She had groaned straightening her clothes.

"Oh no, Miss Barrett! I couldn't do that!" She had said wide eyed and with a naughty grin. "At least not until I've eaten that sweet pussy of yours." She had kissed her then and caressed her ass. "Mmmm! You don't have a strapon, do you?"

She shook her head. "I have never done anything like this with a girl before!"

She lit some fragrant candles and put on music. While changing her sheets she once again thought about what she was doing. My God am I actually doing this? I am! Nobody had ever looked at her the way Tiffany had. She felt as giddy as a school girl on her first date. Her pussy was so aroused that several times she had to stop and wipe herself. Tiffany had asked her, well told her really, not to change clothes or put on panties, but she could still freshen up!

Payton wondered if she was losing her mind. For the last few months all she could think about was Amber. Oh, she had always admired Amber's tits. In fact, it was Amber's tits that she envisioned when she thought about the upcoming surgery she was saving for, but it seemed like every day she was becoming more obsessed. Ever since that day she and Amber had experimented.

She still wasn't sure what had come over her. One moment they were teasing Amber's brother and she was thinking about maybe sneaking into his room and fucking his brains out. The next thing she knew, she was thinking about fucking Amber's brains out. Her pussy went from damp to soaked instantaneously and it just felt natural to kiss her. Had her desire not been so sharp and strong, she would have liked to have eaten her pussy as well. But her sudden need to cum was so immediate that she couldn't wait. Her resulting orgasm from her sapphic experimentation was so powerful it scared her. She even thought that she might be gay. Never before had she cum like that. Never! Subsequently she pushed Amber away and latched onto Parker so quickly that even he was surprised. She wasn't gay! It was just a one-time thing. Innocent playing!

Which made her wonder all the more on why she was currently sitting in her car outside Amber's house, with a wet pussy and sweaty palms. Or did she? After they had bought their dresses. Tiffany had suggested they get some lingerie. Several times during the night she had caught Amber staring at Tiffany with an almost lusting gaze. Coupled with that fact was that she was pretty much fawning over everything Tiffany said or picked out. Oh, wow Tiffany that would look so hot on you. Oh, you are absolutely right, Tiff. Tiffany, can you help me with this? It was enough to set Payton's teeth on edge. After Amber had gushed over the garter and stocking set that Tiffany had picked out, she started to get somewhat snippy and realized somewhat shockingly that she was jealous.

So here she was in her car, outside Amber's house, sitting in a puddle and thinking sexual thoughts about her best friend. Wanting to go home and masturbate, but also wanting to go in and... and... experiment some more? Screw it, I'm going home she thought reaching to turn the key.

"Hey Payton!"

She screamed.

Amber's Dad was standing at her window. "Whatcha you doing sitting out here? Amber's inside, go on in. We were just going for a walk!" She could see Amber's Mom waving at her from the sidewalk. "Thought we would walk into town and grab a bite. See you later!"

Well shit. Now what? She thought she would just wait until they were out of sight, then leave, but Amber's parents seemed certain that she couldn't make it from her car to the house without their supervision. Only after she exited her car and started up the driveway did they continue on their walk. I guess it's meant to be she thought, entering the house. Surprisingly her earlier doubts were gone, but the butterflies were still there. She resolved to tell Amber how she felt. To apologize for treating her so coldly. To...to do what? She asked herself. Be honest with yourself Payton. What exactly do you want to happen? What if she rejects you? What if she wants to throw you down and fuck you? She stepped into the bathroom to calm her nerves and check her makeup.

Andy had had enough. How much more could one man be expected to take? He was only human after all. His cock was getting so damn chafed he was afraid he was going to scar it! He heard his parents leave, then wasted no time, heading down the hall to Amber's room.

Weeks and now months she had been teasing him. Ever since that night he had come home to find her and Payton having a sleep over. His thoughts dwelled on that night for a moment. Did he actually hear what he thought he heard? Or was it just his depraved, lust filled imagination playing tricks on him? Amber and Payton? Come to think of it he hadn't seen much of Payton lately. Not since Amber started her attack on his sanity. He could think of nothing else to describe what she had been doing. Flashing her tits or pussy. Sexy clothing or none at all! Playing with herself with her door open. The sexual innuendo. It was all too much. His parents, especially his dad were oblivious. They thought Amber was this innocent little school girl. Ha! If they only knew. She was a sexy little she devil, put on this earth to only do one thing, torment him with her ripe, luscious body! He shook his fists; he was getting worked up again!

Earlier that morning he had come out of his bedroom and taken 2 steps down the hall when the bathroom door opened. Out came Amber in a tight little t-shirt and panties. The t-shirt was struggling valiantly to contain her tits. And those panties? Those panties had already given up! Her panties, while not a thong, had tried and failed to contain her luscious ass! They had worked themselves so far between her legs, that he could see all of one gorgeous ass cheek. She knew that he was behind her, but did she cover up? No! Hurry to her room or try and keep him from seeing her semi-nakedness? Uh-uh! No, what she did was stop right there in the middle of the hall. Her left hand came back and pulled her panties out of her ass crack and then smooth them back into place. The whole time she did it, she was looking back at him. Her fingers seem to linger on the little strip of material that had worked itself so firmly between her legs. Then she smiled at him and stuck her fingers in her mouth, before prancing away.

After his shower he found those same panties on his pillow. Wet and musky and smelling like heaven. Feeling angry he had masturbated while sniffing them! When he was done, he felt guilty. Yet they went into his sock drawer with 2 other pairs of Amber's panties that she had left for him to find in various places. It was a wonder that she had any left. Damn her! Why? What was her reasoning? What had he done? If she wanted him, then why all the teasing? If not, then this had to stop, before he ended up pulling his cock completely off!

The rest of the day he spent actively trying to avoid thinking about Amber. Luckily, she was in School most days until 3 or so. She also had a busy social calendar, because if the two of them had been home all day, every day he doubted if he would have been able to control himself. Two more trips to the panty stash and he still was horny as fuck! Seeing her would only fuel his desire.

When she pulled into the driveway that evening, after shopping with her friends, he had watched from his bedroom window, feeling like a peeping tom. When he saw the bag from the Carli's, his heart sank. Knowing his sister, whatever was in that bag would be trouble, designed to tease and enflame. Who? Who else? He hid in his room, until his parents came looking for him.

His parents had been on a health kick lately, so when they announced that they were going to walk into town and try out that new health food place, Tofu King or Bean Sprout Palace or some damn thing, he resolved to finally put it an end to it. He would be alone in the house with Amber for at least 2 hours, he would confront her. If he ended up kicked out of the house or in jail then so be it! Which is how he found himself outside her door, with a hardon he could pole vault with and adrenaline running through his veins. Turning the knob, he burst inside.

Amber was sitting at her vanity. She piled her hair up high and then turned her head to the side. Damn! She liked the way she looked with her hair up. She had on the sexy lingerie that they had bought earlier. Her's was a midnight blue and crimson red lacey affair. Bra, garter belt and panties. Her stockings were silk. Turning to the side, legs close together, she looked at herself in profile. Yes! Definitely up!

She wasn't trying to figure out a new way to tease Andy. Truth be told she wasn't even thinking about her poor brother who had been pushed to the breaking point. When her parents had hollered through the door that they were walking to dinner and did she want them to bring her anything back? (Who walks to dinner? Tofu? Yuck!), she was thinking about Tiffany and Payton.

Ever since that morning she had been thinking more and more about Tiffany. She was certain she had given herself away by her comments and actions. It had been nigh on impossible to keep her eyes off of Tiffany's little white panties on the way to school. The fact that Tiffany knew she was looking and did nothing to cover up only fueled her imagination. And the shopping trip to Carli's? The lingerie that Tiffany bought was every bit as sexy as what she had on. So, for the first time in a long while she once again began to seriously consider a little lesbian exploration. If Payton wasn't down for it, then maybe Tiffany would be? She wondered.

Before today had anyone asked her which of her friends would be least inclined to experiment with a little lesbian love, Kelly Lambert would have been the last one named, but Tiffany would have been a close second. Payton had always been a flirt, even before the two of them had played with each other. Kelly would only do it if she ever found another girl who could live up to her idea of perfection or maybe is she discovered a long-lost twin. Tiffany? Tiffany had always seemed so sure in what she wanted. Always slightly aloof. Always... something? She couldn't put her finger on it. But now she wondered if maybe Tiffany was just as curious as she was? The more she thought about it, the more aroused she got, feeling how wet she was getting, she knew she would have to take care of business soon!

She was sitting there imagining how sexy she would look come homecoming, as well as maybe doing a little harmless flirting with Tiffany, when the door burst open.

"Ahhh! Damn it Andy! You scared the shit out of me!" She jumped a little before looking back in the mirror. Then she looked at him. Really looked. "Uhhh...what's up? Mom and Dad back already? I bet..." She trailed off.

She had never seen him like this. He had a wild look to him. His hands were out and to his sides like he didn't know what to do with them. They were also trembling. "You..." Was all he said. He looked her up and down a crazy look in his eyes. He stalked closer.

She realized what she was wearing. How she must look. He must think this is another attempt to tease him. Uh-oh! She smiled nervously. "Hey... I..."

He was right in front of her. She scrambled up and backed away; more conscious of her appearance... of her sexuality, than she had been since she had started teasing him.

"Andy...?"

All thoughts of confronting her with reasonable and compelling arguments were driven right out of Andy's head the moment he saw her. Holy shit! She looked fucking incredible. He grabbed her and tried to kiss her but she pulled away from him and tried to scramble across the bed and make it to the door. Grabbing her by the legs he fell on top of her, but Amber scrambled back up to her knees putting her ass and pussy right into his face. He could smell her arousal through the little G-string panties she wore. Yanking her back towards him, they both ended up landing sideways across the bed.

"Andy...? No!" She felt him pulling at her panties. Acutely aware that she was already wet. They fought briefly, but it was no contest. "No!" she said it louder. His hand came around to her face and she bit it, hearing him curse. She kicked her legs and rolled but he was too big. She could feel his hard cock through his boxers pressing against her. Grabbing her by the shoulders he shook her twice hard before pressing her face into the bed. She felt her panties being pulled to the side. "Andy! Stop! Stop it! Stop!" Her hands reached back to try and push him away; slapping, pushing, covering whatever she could do to keep him away from her.

One strong hand pushed her roughly in the back, knocking the wind out of her and the other came up and pulled her hair. Her head slowly raised until she felt like her neck was going to break. He pushed her down again and pulled her back until she was looking at the ceiling. Another blow to the center of her back, harder still and the fight began to go out of her. Maybe it was what she deserved. Certainly, it was what Andy deserved. Suddenly she felt sorry for what she had done. Her whole body relaxed. "Do it!" she said through clenched teeth.

Breathing heavy with the exertion and adrenaline. Andy hesitated.

"I said do it!"

A fumble and a curse. He yanked her panties down to mid-thigh. Then he groaned, sinking into her depths. It was like liquid heat being poured on him, pouring out of her.

"Oh...!" She exclaimed. He was inside her. Inside her wet warmth. Her brother's cock was inside her! He was frantic. Fucking her in sharp, hard bursts. "Uh. Uh! Oh! Oh God! Uh!" Her body, treacherous entity that it was, betrayed her. She could feel her hips move of their own accord. She could smell her own arousal. Feel her own wetness. It felt good! Really good! "Oh God. Oh. Yes Andy! Yes!"

"Is this what you wanted? Huh? Your brother's cock inside you? Is it you little slut? Tell me! Tell me this is what you wanted!" His growl was animalistic, like some beast out of legend, that prowled on young virgins; defiling their purity, enslaving their will. He was reduced to the basest of instincts and she his willing victim

"Yes! God yes! Fuck me, Andy! Fuck your little sister! Fuck that pussy! Feels good. Oh God it feels so good! Mmmm! Fuck it!" She was so wet she could hear the squelching noises her pussy was making. Her mouth was open and she was emitting a howling noise as her brother fucked her. She raised up more on her knees and began pushing back. They got into a rhythm that resembled more like sex and less like the animalistic rape of moments ago.

LadyTiff
LadyTiff
345 Followers