Tiffany Turns Naughty Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy watched her go, staring at the little G-string going up the crack of her butt cheeks. Damn! He couldn't wait to fuck that!

Amber checked her phone. 2 missed calls and 3 notifications. The 2 calls were from Kelly. Shit! 2 calls within 30 minutes of each other couldn't be good! Ignoring that problem for now, she looked at the notifications.

Front Door opened at 7:07 pm

Front Door opened at 7:13 pm

Front Door opened at 7:29 pm

Oh shit! The first one was obviously her parents leaving. But the last two?

She began to panic. Her father had installed a security system a year ago. During the day the alarm function was off but the logging feature was still active. It was an annoying feature that she was forever turning off. However, each and every update required her to go back into her settings and disable it. The last update was 2 days ago and she hadn't gotten around to shutting it off yet. Every outside door and window were tied into it and at 7:13 pm someone had entered the house, stayed for 16 minutes and then left! She pulled up the video file.

"Amber??!!" Payton stood holding the door open.

"Hey Payton. Can we talk?"

"Uh... sure! What's up? Bryce is on his way over. Should be here any minute." She knows she thought. But how? She was nervous but she wasn't sure why. Maybe guilt? She had gone to Amber's to tell her how she felt. To maybe even play a little. Instead, she had witnessed a hot as hell incestuous act between brother and sister... and then recorded it.

Amber came in and shut the door. She had thrown a sun dress on over her lingerie. The stockings were a bit out of place with it, but she figured if she didn't really stop and talk to anyone but Payton and Andy, nobody would really notice. Well Andy would, but she wanted him to.

"I know you saw us!" Amber didn't really know. At least not 100 percent, she strongly suspected, but she had seen Payton walk up to the door and then leave 16 minutes later. She had an irrational hope that Payton had come in, wandered around the living room for a while, before leaving. Ha! Not likely. She watched Payton's face.

"I... did..." She said it slowly. "I came by to see you and your dad told me to go right in! I'm sorry I didn't mean to spy. I wasn't expecting what I saw Amber. But...? Holy shit! That was absolutely the hottest thing I have ever seen in my life! You and Andy? Oh my God!" She went and sat down on the stairs.

"You won't tell anyone, will you?"

"Your secret's safe with me. How was it? I mean from what I could see it looked amazingly hot!"

"Holy shit Payton. It was unbelievable. He made me cum 3 times. The fact that he...I don't know... took me? I mean my own brother... the more I keep thinking about it the hotter I get!"

"But how? I mean what started it?"

Amber launched into her explanation again. The fact that she had just told the story to Andy made it quicker in some aspects and longer in others, since her brother had actually experienced her teasing. She didn't go into as much detail about her lesbian desires as she did with her brother but she didn't shy away from the fact that the incident between her and Payton had been the catalyst.

"Holy shit Amber. It's amazing he lasted as long as he did. I can't believe you did those things. You're lucky he didn't rape you!"

"Well, like I said it actually started out that way. Had I not been so turned-on and... I don't know, already primed? That's exactly what it would have been. I will never tell Andy that though! He felt bad enough as it was."

"I'm sorry Amber. I was a complete Bitch! The truth was I was scared! That was the reason I came by..." She began her own recital.

After Payton finished there was an ominous quiet. The sexual tension was palpable. Amber stood looking down at Payton, for several heartbeats. Then she launched herself at her. Payton's legs went around her and her lips met hers. "Oh God Amber!"

The heat coming off of Payton's mound was incredible. The stockings she was wearing slid across her skin, like the silk they were. What the...? For the first time Amber actually realized what Payton had on. She opened up the belt on her robe. Oh my God! Look at her! Look at her tits! She wondered. Was this what Andy felt like we he saw me?

"My God, Payton! Look at you!"

Payton's answer was a growl and fierce kiss. "Fuck Amber. So hot! I'm so fucking wet for you!" She felt Amber's hand slide up between her legs. The steamy kisses brought both girls back to that night many weeks ago. The forbidden exploration.

Amber could smell Payton's pussy. The scent making her mouth water. She scooted down so that her face was staring right at the yellow and gray panties that barely hid Payton's slit. The scent was so much stronger now! She swiped her tongue up the outside of her panties, right along the cleft of where the lips were and heard Payton whimper. She went to pull them off so she could get to her prize. The doorbell rang.

Kelly walked up to the front door. As soon as she had formed her idea she had hurried. Now it was all about timing. Through the front window she could see Connie Edwards' mom. It was important that Connie not know she was there until it was too late, so she didn't knock or ring the doorbell. She waved and a startled Mrs. Edwards waved back. The door opened.

"Kelly!!??"

"Hello Mrs. Edwards

"Hello Kelly. What are you doing here?"

Not knowing how much Connie would have told her mom, but guessing that she had told her mother everything (because Good girls don't keep secrets from their moms) she began. "I heard about the awful rumors, Mrs. Edwards and I wanted to stop by and let Connie know that I don't believe them for one second. I will be certain to let all my friends know as well. I came by to offer her my support. Is she around?"

"That's so sweet of you Kelly! I know she will appreciate it; it's been so hard on her. I will let her know you are here."

"That's ok Mrs. Edwards. I would like to surprise her, if it's all the same? Is she in her room?"

"Yes. Certainly! I'm sure she would like that! You remember the way of course?"

"I do. Thanks Mrs. Edwards!"

"No, thank you Kelly!" Amy Edwards watched the stunning blonde head upstairs. Wow! Kelly Lambert, was the last person she expected to see. But wow did she turn out gorgeous. That blond hair was so pale it was almost white. She wondered though. Kelly and Connie had been inseparable until the 8th grade. In the time since, her and Connie had pretty much treated each other like strangers. Connie had called her shallow and manipulative. Not someone she would choose to associate herself with. Kelly was someone more concerned about her own appearance and popularity than other people. Looks like Connie was wrong!

Kelly headed quietly up the stairs to Connie's room, remembering all the times she had made that trip in the past. She stopped outside Connie's room and listened. The faint sounds of a woman's pleasure drifted through the door. Knowing Connie, she doubted that the door was locked. Connie's Mom would never stoop to listening outside her closed door. Nor would it ever occur to her to not knock before entering. She would see it as a matter of trust. Even if Connie's boyfriend had been over with the door closed it wouldn't have changed anything. Connie would never be doing something in her room that she shouldn't be. Connie was a Good girl.

Kelly quietly turned the handle and peeked inside.

Connie's back was to the door, the top swell of her butt cheeks and the valley leading down were just visible. Her head was down as she watched the flute slide in and out of her pussy. Closer now Kelly could tell that it was just the head joint that Connie was using to pleasure herself at a furious pace.

"Mmmm. Uh... uh... uh! Oh yeah! Mmmm!" Connie was close. Her whole body felt tuned up. Her toes were curling and uncurling as her hips humped up in time to meet her thrusts. "Uh! Oh God yes!"

Shit. She was too loud, Kelly thought, but damn she's really going at it! She stepped in and closed the door. "Why Connie whatever are you doing?"

"Eeeek!" Connie slid off the bed and to the floor, landing between the chest that her feet had been propped on and the side of the bed. She scrambled around and peeked over the side of the bed. "Kelly? What are you doing here? I was just practicing... uh the flute!"

"I noticed!" Kelly said with a smirk. "Never tried that myself. Of course, I don't play an instrument. Usually when I want to get myself off, I just use a vibrator. More sanitary that way!" She went and sat on the bed. The flute had ended up landing near the top of the bed when Connie flung it away from herself. Kelly picked it up and examined the end. It was covered in Connie's pussy cream. "Just out of curiosity, you stick this in your mouth? How do you clean it?" She could smell the not unpleasant aroma of the other girl's juices.

Connie's mouth worked but no sound came out. Red faced with shame; all she could think about was that now her life was truly over. Even had the rumors surrounding her died tomorrow, one word from Kelly Lambert on what she had just seen, would seal her fate forever. Those who had discounted Brian Porter, knowing him for a big mouth and an exaggerator, would swallow everything Kelly Lambert had to say as a simple statement of fact.

"Well to each their own, I guess! I would like to actually here you play though! Will you play something for me?"

Connie was caught. She wasn't sure what sick sadistic game Kelly was playing but she was pretty sure she wouldn't like it. "Sure, just let me get dressed and... and clean it off first." she held out her hand.

"There's no need for that! Were both adults here, besides you act like we never saw each other naked!" She gave the flute a sniff "You know you don't smell half bad. Do you enjoy the taste? I'm not interested mind you, just curious!" She handed the flute over. "I don't think I want you to clean that flute off. Who knows, the extra flavor may help you play better!" She stared at her refusing to release her eye.

Connie hesitated wondering what Kelly would do if she refused. She was pretty sure she didn't want to find out. An unspoken threat hung heavy in the air.

"You do know how to play don't you? Just put your lips together and... blow! You play me something and I will tell you how we are going to fix your little problem!"

Time seemed to stop while each girl stared at the other. Connie broke eye contact first and just like that the spell was broken. With a sigh she licked her lips and brought the flute up to her mouth.

Taking a deep breath Tiffany knocked on the door. Ms. Barrett opened it wearing that same sexy outfit she was wearing earlier and looking like a schoolboy's dream. Or a schoolgirls dream for that matter, she thought. Good she hadn't changed! Her dark hair was still up, her clothes looked just as neat and professional as they had that morning and she smelled wonderful. Ms. Barrett adjusted her glasses nervously and gave her a shy smile.

"Hi!" She said a tad breathlessly and blushed prettily.

"Hello Ms. Barrett!" Tiffany looked at her, only looked, but the school teacher blushed even harder. "So, you want to hang out here or should I ...?

Amy realized she had been standing there staring at the sexy redhead. "Please come in!" She said stepping aside.

The apartment wasn't very big, but was clean and well furnished. The kitchen and small dining room opened up off of the living room. A short hallway led to Ms. Barrett's bedroom and a bathroom, that had a pass thru to the one bedroom. There was light music playing somewhere and a few candles had been lit. Tiffany noticed a small plate with goodies on it. She has it set up like she would for a romantic date staying over, she thought. God she's so adorable. She was willing to bet there was rose petals in the bedroom. She had to tread carefully here, if she was going to bring Ms. Barrett out of her shell.

Ms. Barrett stood nervously unsure of what to do next. Should she embrace her? Kiss her on the cheek. Wrap her leg around her and stick her tongue down her throat? Tiffany, looking so sure and confident, smiled at her. She wanted to reach out and stroke that red hair. Instead, she picked up a glass of wine and took a sip. "Would you like a glass of wine?"

"Why Ms. Barrett, I'm only 18!"

She blushed again. "Oops! Sorry! I wasn't thinking."

"Relax! I was only teasing, but no thank you!"

"I..." She took a breath. Her pulse was racing and her legs were shaking. Please don't let me start sweating, she thought. She hadn't felt this unsure of herself since she started wearing the lingerie. And with that thought, she began to calm down a little. "You look amazing, Tiffany! When I saw you this morning, I couldn't get over how beautiful you looked!"

Tiffany smiled, spread her hands out to the sides and tilted her head. "Thank you, Ms. Barrett. I picked this outfit out especially for you!"

Amy shook her head. "I'm repeating myself, aren't I?" Remembering their conversation earlier. "Sorry. It's just... well... I have never done anything like this before. Not with a girl... or even a guy for that matter... or a student... or..." She cleared her throat and took a quick sip of wine.

"I understand Ms. Barrett! Neither have I!" Tiffany smiled mischievously. "At least not with another girl... and especially not with a teacher!"

"You? You... haven't? With another girl, I mean?"

"No! Never." She shook her head slightly and smiled.

"Really? I mean you seem so sure of yourself... so confident! Me? I'm so nervous my legs are shaking!"

She laughed. "Well, when I see something, I want, I go for it. And what I want... is you! Sure, I have fantasized about being with girls before, but never really wanted to act on it until I saw you. My sexy Ms. Barrett! Have you never fantasized about being with another girl?"

"No! Well not before I met you!" She blushed again. "In high school I kind of kicked around the idea, but not seriously! I was what you call a late bloomer. Had I met someone like you? I would probably have done this a long time ago. But of course, I was nowhere near being in your league! I guess that's also part of it! You're a girl, you are stunningly gorgeous... and... you are one of my students! But I want this! God how I want this!" She took another drink.

Tiffany's smoldering look was one that couldn't be extinguished with a simple glass of wine. "As do I. More than anything. So, before us... this... did you ever fantasize about being with me?"

"Yes... Well not before that day in the storage closet, when you saw what I was wearing." She blushed.

"That day I put the bandage on your leg... did you masturbate thinking about me?"

"...because of my panties, right?"

"Yes!"

"I did... and several times since. You make me... you make me... feel beautiful, desirable. Nobody has ever made me feel that way! It was a feeling I only got when I was walking around like this!" She put her hands out to the side. "Looking like a professional woman on the outside with lingerie underneath. Feeling powerful, confident and sexy! It makes me wonder why you would want me, when you could have any one you wanted."

Tiffany shook her head. "You're amazing. You're standing there, an intelligent, beautiful, smokin' hot woman and you wonder why my panties are soaking wet for you?" She kissed her gently.

"Oh God Tiffany. I want you. I want this. I want to experiment with you... I want to... to taste you..." She looked at her more firmly. "I... I want to eat your pussy, Tiffany."

"And you will. And I'm going to eat yours. I'm so wet for you right now Ms. Barrett! But if you want something... then take it!" Tiffany stepped back. Looking into Ms. Barretts eyes she slowly stripped down to just her panties and bra.

Amy stared at her. The white lacey bra and thong she was wearing were exceedingly white, pure was the word that came to mind. All except for the valley area around the lips of the young woman's pussy. Tiffany's juices had saturated the panties, staining them a darker shade. She sat down her glass of wine and reached for her.

They shared a brief somewhat chaste kiss. Then another firmer, tongues caressing each other. Then a deeper more prolonged kiss that went on and on. Finally, Amy pulled back, breathing hard she said. "I bought something for you! I mean for us..."

"Mmmm you did?" Tiffany answered dreamily. "I bought something for you too!" They kissed again. Tiffany felt Ms. Barrett's hand slide from her hip to the front of her panties. Her index finger traced the outline of her slit through the wet material. "Ohhhh..."

"Turn around, please?" She asked somewhat timidly.

Tiffany smiled and complied. She placed her hands on her thighs and looked back over her shoulder.

Amy ran her hands over the teenagers' hips, then down to one firm ass cheek. Then the other. "My God Tiffany, look at you!" She kneeled down behind her and began to pull her panties down.

"Mmmm wait!" She said turning around.

Amy pulled her hands away; afraid she had done something wrong. "Sorry!"

"Please stop apologizing Ms. Barrett! I just wanted to show you my present first!"

"Oh!"

Tiffany picked up her bag and kissed the still kneeling schoolteacher. "I will meet you in the bedroom!"

"It's really quite simple Connie. Tomorrow at school you enter in with me and the rest of the 4. You will also sit with us at lunch. Etc. etc. People will see you hanging out with us and those nasty rumors will die. I will have Kyle talk to Brian Porter and Brian will tell people that it was all just a joke." She looked at the flute, laying in front of Connie and smirked. "Of course, you weren't playing with yourself at school. Kyle will also make sure that the rest of the guys, well those that matter anyway, squash that rumor. The 4 will do all the rest. Of course, it may take a few days, but by Monday you will no longer be known as the Mystery Masturbator!"

The relief that Connie felt was like a lodestone that she just sat down. Could it really be that easy? She thought it might be. Looking at Kelly, yes... yes it could be just that simple.

"Why? Why do this for me? What's in it for you?"

"Well... I do want a couple of things."

"Like what?"

"First you do what I say. You follow my lead in all things. If I say the sky is purple with polka dots, you will swear on the bible that it's true! You will also be coming to homecoming with us as well. Sort of like my attendant... "

"You mean servant?" Connie interrupted.

Kelly ignored her. "I will even let you bring what's his name... Carl? Carl wouldn't normally be good enough, but for now he will do!"

"It's Cal and it doesn't matter we broke up!"

"Oh really? Why?"

"Because of what people have been saying... and writing. Someone had written something nasty on the white board in Mr. Torrance's class."

"What?"

"Just more nastiness!"

"Listen Connie, if I'm going to do this for you, then I expect you to do as I say. Complete obedience! So, tell me what was written and why you and Carl broke up!"

"It's Cal." She sighed. "It said 'Cal Rogers has a small... cock. Which is why Connie Edwards has to play with herself 5 times a day!' So, Cal and I got into a fight and he broke up with me!"

"I see. And does Cal have a small cock?"

"No!!"

"So, you have seen it? How big is it?"

"I haven't seen it, but I just know, ok?"

"Sure, ok!" She smirked again. "Well, I will see what I can do for you in that regards as well."

"Is that it? That's what you want? Another sycophant? Why? Don't you already have 3 parrots already? You just need a 4th to stroke your already inflated ego?"