All Comments on 'Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher'

by MarkVSharp

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Love superheroines getting defeated. My only thing is I wish the poaches of the "bushes" would have included them getting shaved. But good stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it, good stuff. Love superheroines getting defeated. My only thing would have been for the poaching of the "bushes" to include getting them shaved, much to the humiliation of the heroines. But hey, still good.

NoComeupanceNoComeupanceover 2 years ago

I re-read this and it's practically a different story now compared to the prior version, more than doubled in length. I like this version a lot, actually; it preserves the best parts of the older version while improving on its weaknesses. The sex is more detailed and Tiger Queen puts up more of a fight, both physically and sexually. Still, my favorite parts are the docile heroines, helplessly watching from the caravan as their pussies moisten, and the trophy room at the end.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous: Glad you enjoyed it. Re: shaving, I had some broadly similar suggestions when the first version of this dropped, my main issue is figuring out how I would add something like that in without throwing off the pacing.

@NoComeupance: thanks, glad you liked the new version! I would generally expect more divergence from the originals going forward. The stories i started with (Kaiju, Punch Out, and Beach especially) are the ones that, while I certainly wouldn't claim they are perfect, are stories that I personally have a hard time coming up with something major I could either add or take away without making them worse. Moving forward, I'm generally coming into stories that I don't feel quite the same way about so I'm more inclined to try and mess with them. Also, going forward, I'm planning to start spreading around the title role more rather than just using Valkyrie all the time, so that is also going to probably cause some more changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are the stories of the tiger queen related to each other? Or are they all stand alone?

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

All the stories I have published here to date are stand alone. They use a common setting and characters as a start point but are not in continuity with each other. I have a set of stories coming that do maintain strict continuity with each other but they're not set in the same 'universe' as this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Perhaps you could make a whole series about the Bush Poacher defeating, capturing and enslaving all the heroes and heroines that are mentioned at the end; I'd definitely be interested in that

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 2 years agoAuthor

It's a decent thought. If I do it I think the running joke will be that every episode starts off teasing some other sort of story entirely that then gets derailed three pages in by Bush Poacher shooting it - sort of like he does to Tiger Queen’s budding romance plot. Might at least try to do his 'origin story' against Captain Earth at some point (the entire concept of Bush Poacher is 'pornographic Captain Planet villain' if that wasn't already blindingly obvious). Have a lot of things I want to get to first though, so the theoretical time-frame is 'who knows' at this point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alright, sounds cool.

Btw, I really love the master / slave dynamic at the end there!

Keep it up!

Shilton_LinekerShilton_Linekerabout 2 years ago

Surprised the rating is so low. I think the focus on the Poacher/Queen dynamic is tighter than the original version. In particular, the repeated set-piece where she almost thinks she can escape, but is reeled in almost playfully is very effective. I also like the trope (it seems like an authorial theme at this point) of the consequences of one heroine surrendering leading to others falling like dominoes.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Shilton_Lineker: Thanks, glad you liked the new additions! I will admit, the (comparatively) middling rating for this one did surprise me a bit too; I don’t have the same granularity of feedback at DBC but the original was always a popular one based on people writing in. Ah well, different sites have different tastes; I’m still kind of in the mode of trying out a bunch of stuff and seeing what sticks over here.

“I also like the trope (it seems like an authorial theme at this point) of the consequences of one heroine surrendering leading to others falling like dominoes.”

Yep, that’s very much a deliberate recurring trope. I try not to do the exact same thing every time but ‘jump forward and give a brief epilogue that implies the villain has worked his wiles on a bunch of other ladies in the meantime, by showing the results’ is absolutely one of my stock endings. It’s one of the main ways I can find to follow on from the climax (both plot and sexual; I try to put those as close as possible as a matter of policy) to a sort of final escalation without getting things bogged down too much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMarkVSharp@MarkVSharp
STATUS UPDATE JUNE 29 2023: so after a long wait the first of the Beachport Illustrated stories, titled 'Rebel Belle and Katy Colt: Booty,' drops tomorrow. Hope everyone enjoys it! More like it are coming, but probably no more than one every month or two at most, given the...