Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

Story Info
An evil woodsman hunts for bikini-shaped pelts.
20.1k words
4.5
9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher

Author's Note: this story is a revision of a previous work published elsewhere. This one has actually been modified relatively extensively compared to some of the others. In particular, when it was first published I got some complaints that at a certain point the heroine 'gave in' too easily. So...in this version she doesn't. Let's see if that works out any better for her, shall we? All characters appearing in this work are over the age of eighteen.

Ocelo the Great, the Lord of the Wilds, the King of the Jaguar Men, stood tall upon his hind legs atop the rocky crag. The wind blew in his fur. The great Jaguar Man smiled as a small squad of his monkey servants slowly forced the mighty Tiger Queen to her knees at his feet. Though weak, the monkeys were able to man-handle her due to the residual effects of the gas. Hooting and howling, they bound the snarling but helpless superheroine's hands to a carved wooden pole, pinning her in place before their master. Then they departed, dispersing back out into the twisted wastes of the Fertalian Preserve - leaving the buxom and athletic redhead to snarl up at their master in private, as they had been ordered.

"You'll never get away with this, Ocelo!" she hissed. "That little sweet-flower trap may have briefly felled me, but I will soon be free. And then you'll feel the wrath of the true Mistress of the Wilds!"

She struggled mightily against her bonds, in accordance with her stated intentions. But for the moment all she accomplished was to make her staggering breasts slosh ponderously in their straining fur bra, and her big round fur-panty-clad buns to rub spectacularly against the thick, decoratively-carved pole behind her. His monkeys had preemptively removed her necklace, anklets and other ornaments some distance away - from their previous battles, Ocelo knew all too well what sort of tricks she tended to conceal within - leaving her in nothing but her bikini.

For the moment he only smiled.

Despite the similarity of their names the two were very different; products of different worlds. He was an anthropomorphic jaguar-man, and the last of a lost and fabled tribe. She was a human woman, clad in brief furs, who devoted her time to saving exotic animals upon her ranch when not fighting as a superheroine to protect them in the wilds. But though he was normally deeply opposed to the wearing of any such fabrics that did not come native to the body - like his did - as he gazed upon Tiger Queen's tiny bikini he felt no moral compunctions to taint his visual appreciation. After all, Tiger Queen's had not been taken from its original owner by lethal force, but only as a final memento of the passing of one of her most cherished and beloved companions.

No, not that kind of beloved companion; the other kind. Get your mind out of the gutter. We're perverts here, but not that sort of pervert. Moving on...

"Stay thigh tongue, beautiful human," Ocelo replied at last, still thoroughly enjoying his view. His pantheric voice was calm and rumbling and filled with urbane understanding. "I am not here to gloat. Rather, I brought you here and bound you in place so that I might, at my leisure, make a proposal to you... without your ever-impressive kicks and punches getting in the way."

"A proposal?!" she asked. She turned her beautiful head and glared up at him from the corner of her bright blue eyes, suspicious. "What kind of proposal?"

Ocelo did not answer right away. Instead, he thrust forth one great clawed paw to the sky in a dramatic gesture. The rippling muscles of his arms and pecs distracted her as he did so. The six-pack abs didn't hurt any. "Great and powerful Tiger Queen, we are really not so different you and I," he said. "We both love the wilderness. We are both its protectors - in our own way. I admit my methods have been a tad... extreme. But I think with the right help I could be reformed." Closing his clawed fist and taking a deep breath, the great jaguar-man slowly brought it to his heart. "With the help of the right... woman."

Tiger Queen's eyes promptly went very wide indeed. She took a deep, slow, breath... making her huge breasts heave spectacularly before the appreciative jaguar-man's kind and reverent gaze

"Are... are you saying what I think you're saying, Ocelo?" she whispered.

The huge jaguar-man slowly turned his head down to look into her beautiful blue eyes, and smiled. "What I propose, my sweet Tiger Queen, is an alliance. An alliance not simply strategic nor merely tactical, but... marital." He extended his paw down to her in offering. Symbolically, since the fierce superheroine's arms were still bound fast behind her. He wasn't quite that stupid. "With you by my side, we could be a potent force for the protection of these sacred wilds."

Tiger Queen stared at the extended hand before her for several seconds, her mouth hanging open in shock. Then she closed her eyes, and took a deep breath. "Oh... oh Ocelo..." she said. She opened her eyes and looked up into his, the corners of her eyes shining with tears. "I... I can finally admit my feelings. Ocelo, even when we first fought, the moment I laid my eyes upon your noble tormented countenance I felt something stir in my loins. I have long tried to deny it, but I could not... I... many are the nights I have lain awake in my bed, unable to sleep such is the fire inside me. Long have I dreamed that my pure love might cure your tortured soul. And now, to have you offer..." Eyes shining, she shook her head, a blush spreading across her cheeks.

"But..." she gasped suddenly, interrupting the spread of a beatific smile across Ocelo's toothy mouth, "I'm not sure. Can we really be together, a jaguar-man like you and a human woman like me? I'm just not sure if it would... work..." And, guiltily, but unable to help herself, the buxom redhead slid her eyes over and stole a brief, disappointed gaze at what was, by human standards, Ocelo's shriveled and misshapen penis.

For the first time, a fault line of nervous fear broke out across Ocelo's utterly confident face - and perhaps a regret to his ideological commitment to always go, in all ways, au natural. But it was quickly suppressed. "Do... do not worry, human beauty," he said. "I assure you, I will make sure my beloved Queen is deliriously happy, no matter what it takes." And opening his toothy jaguar-mouth, he extended a long dripping inhuman tongue and gave the air between them a quick, suggestive lap.

"Ooh!" Tiger Queen immediately gasped, and her buxom body leaped bouncily upon her haunches. Her eyes went wide. Her breath quickened, making her huge breasts swing and sway within her tiny bra. Slipping her own tongue out she briefly lapped her luscious lip. "Do you really mean it?" she asked.

"As many hours as it takes, I shall spend them all worshiping at your feet, my Wild Goddess," he purred back, smirking.

"Oh... oh Ocelo..." Tiger Queen sighed softly, a delighted smile spreading across her face. "Oh, wise, mighty, and precious Ocelo..." Her enormous breasts heaved dramatically from side to side before his feet, her nipples extended visibly through the taut-strained cups of her overloaded fur bra. Opening her eyes, she looked up into his face, her cheeks streaked with moisture. "You are my true love. Ocelo, I... I accep-"

BLAAAM!

A shot rang in the distance and a bloody crater erupted upon Ocelo's chest. A matching geyser burst out from his back.

"ARGH!" the jaguar-man roared, recoiling. He stumbled backwards, caught his balance and, trembling, looked down in shock. Within his muscular chest a gaping cavity had spread where his heart had once been. Looking down with his toothy mouth hanging open in shock, Ocelo's claws fumbled instinctively at the hole. His eyes widened as his claws came back dripping, for once, with his own entrails. Terror spread across his face.

"Tiger Queen, my love!" he sobbed. "H-help me!"

Gasping in horror, Tiger Queen attempted to leap to her beloved's aid. But the ropes with which she had been bound, that she might be kept still while he declared to her his love, held fast. All mighty Tiger Queen's desperate struggles accomplished was to make her huge breasts slosh back and forth furiously before his knees. Despite himself, Ocelo could not help spend some of his last moments gazing down at them in awe.

Then his eyes slowly rolled up. "Mommy!" he sobbed. He tumbled backwards and landed with a thud upon his back, sprawled and lifeless before Tiger Queen's disbelieving eyes.

"Got him!" a deep voice crowed from down the hill.

Tiger Queen gasped in shock to see a pith-helmeted man climbing the slope, a gigantic, smoking, strange-looking gun cradled in his arms. Although tall and obviously strong he had a pronounced paunch beneath his khaki shirt. He wore elephant-leather boots, tiger-fur pants, and a shark-skin belt. His shirt was open to display a hairy chest over which he had draped a necklace of claws and horns from many endangered species, ranging up from eagle talons to tiger claws to, at the nadir, the tip of a rhino horn pointing right down toward his bulging package. He had a thick belt, from which hung a large sheathed skinning knife on his left and, on his right, a collection of shiny manacles. His eyes were covered by mirrored shades and his jowls by a big old-fashioned mustache, but what could be seen of his face was greasy and unattractive, with gapped teeth set into a huge grin.

"Ah..." the intruder said, as he crested the hill, his eyes lighting up at the sight of the bound superheroine. "What's this?" He leered, and then licked his greasy chops eagerly. "A bonus!"

Tiger Queen's eyes widened. She recognized the man from his many wanted posters, not to mention some of the horrid videos he had leaked onto the dark web of his previous cruel exploits... and though they had yet to meet face to face his alias had stuck with her, tingling deep inside.

"Bush Poacher?!" she gasped, her voice and face filled with horror.

"The one and only..." he purred, as he came to loom up over her. Strutting forward, he stepped uncaringly over Ocelo's lifeless corpse and stood, feet spread wide, right in front of the bound and kneeling superheroine - his belt buckle right in front of her face. As she came to gape at it, she saw that upon that buckle the Poacher wore a picture of a famous cartoon deer... a crosshairs centered upon it. Then, she rapidly shook her head, and turning her head up, glared at him with uncontained fury.

"Foul poacher," she hissed up at him, finally recovering her speech after her initial shock. She shook her head. "When will you learn that in these sacred spaces, you should take only pictures - not lives?"

"Don't worry, got that covered too babe," he said, and hiked a thumb back over his shoulder.

Tiger Queen gasped, her head turning to follow - as just then she heard a soft whining sound, growing steadily louder. Her eyes widened as she saw two small drones trailing up over the hill behind him, flitting back and forth and up and down between treetop and bush-top level, following the Poacher like they were his two pet birds. Except that if they had been actual birds, the Poacher would probably already have shot them dead, just for the fun of it.

Staring up, TIger Queen shivered. The two drones were clearly not of commercial manufacture - hovering as they did on little blue suspensor-lifts as opposed to propellers. They moved of their own accord; and bore several signs of being the handiwork of the Phreak. Fortunately she did not hear the dweeby supervillain's braying snorts, which she certainly would if he had seen her, so clearly Poacher had just traded for them rather than actually team up. What he had likely traded, she didn't want to think about. For better or for worse rather than weapons, each drone had one gigantic enormous telescopic camera lens... trained in right upon her, with a shotgun microphone beside it. Clearly the Bush Poacher preferred to do his own killing, and automate the documentation.

"Figures you would be too lazy to even hold your own camera," she hissed, swinging her gaze back to the hateful man himself. She squirmed in her bonds - but unfortunately found them still quite firm, leaving her helpless at his feet. "Given that paunch, I'm surprised you don't have something following you around, helping you breathe!" she added, her eyes flashing.

Bush Poacher laughed. "Me? Lazy?" he scoffed. "Funny thing to say to the man who just did your job for you, you ungrateful slut!"

"What?" Tiger Queen gasped. She shook her fiery head, staring up at him. "What are you talking about?!" she asked.

"I killed a criminal and saved your life! You should show some gratitude, babe." His sneer broadened as he stood over her. "Maybe just a quick thank-you blowjob? To show your appreciation for my... services."

"Blowjob? Never!" Tiger Queen gasped. Her eyes glanced in horror down between his legs to take in Ocelo's cooling corpse, then darted back up and glared into his eyes, bright with fury. "You villain... you just poached the last of the Jaguar Men on Earth! His species is now extinct!"

"Yep - his pelt is going to be worth millions!" Bush Poacher said, tilting his head back and leering. "Now open wide, slut. I'm gonna get that gratitude out of you whether you like it or not."

So saying, he yanked open his pants, and let a tremendous erect penis burst forth. Hard and curved like the rhino horn that dangled upon his chest, its drooling tip snapped up to attention and waved slowly back and forth within an inch of the superheroine's nose.

"Oh, my Goddess!!!" Tiger Queen gasped. "Your penis is HUGE!" Her pretty eyes momentarily went wide, and her mouth dropped open, as she gaped in disbelief at the murderer's enormous phallus.

"Now there's the attitude adjustment I was looking for!" Bush Poacher laughed. Before she could react he had shoved the tip of his second magnum-sized weapon through the wide-spread opening of her lips. "Good girl!" he purred, enjoying the feel of her lips quivering around him. "Better late than never." Then in one smooth motion he slammed his long cock deep down into her throat.

"MMMGH!" Tiger Queen cried, eyes wide as dinner plates as she got penetrated brutally. Her head was trapped against the pole to which poor fallen Ocelo had tied her, leaving her no chance to escape. Her eyes, already dilated with awe, grew wider and wider, and more and more lost, as inch of long thick cock, as hard and curved as an elephant's tusk, shoved its way into her - forcing her already taut-stretched lips to spread further and further still.

"Ah, yeah... after a long day of hiking through the bush this is the fucking shit..." Bush Poacher sighed, head rolling back with pleasure as he pumped his massive boner in and out of the hot wet heaven he was finding down Tiger Queen's throat. Dropping his gun down, he propped it against the pole behind her. Then, grabbing her fiery red hair with both hands, he began to slam his hips as furiously as possible into Tiger Queen, brutally fucking her gorgeous face.

Meanwhile, within that beautiful, deeply-impaled face, Tiger Queen's pretty blue eyes grew wide and lost, staring into the distance over her staggeringly impaled lips as if mesmerized.

'Sooo... HUGE...' she thought, even that much analysis coming with great difficulty as his immense erect member pulverized her brain. Her eyes blinked wide and leaked a few tears, as his gargantuan beast pumped back and forth inside her. She choked and gagged on him, but that did nothing to stop his deep triumphant plowing. Her body wiggled and quivered helplessly back against the wooden pole, as her devastatingly wide-spread lips helplessly did the same around his veiny, equally-thick pole of flesh. Meanwhile as she forcibly sucked his giant dick, down between her legs, inside her tiny fur panties, her delicate pussy began to moisten helplessly.

"I... I don't have a choice..." she finally thought, each word wiggling up with great difficulty through a disordered brain already battered half-senseless by the deep plowing of her foe's giant cock. "I am bound and alone, with no signaling device, in the midst of the waste...I... I have to please him... or I am done for..."

And so rationalized, helpless Tiger Queen slowly lifted her wide, teary blue eyes up his body, past his looming paunch, past his dangling rhino horn, past his chins, until she could finally see his leering greasy face. Looking up into his eyes her gorgeous head, slowly at first, but with steadily increasing force, began to bob back in time to his thrusts... helping him fuck her face. Within her devastated mouth her lips closed and began to delicately suckle and suck, while her dexterous tongue, shyly at first, but with steadily growing lust, began to caress and wiggle delightfully against his mind-blowingly long and dominatingly thick shaft.

"Hahaha! Well what do you know?!" Bush Poacher laughed. He threw back his head and crowed with delight as, between his legs, Tiger Queen's tongue reverently lapped at his penis. "See? You do know how to be grateful!" Looking back down, he wrapped his head round her lovely head and sneered. Confused, bewildered, Tiger Queen's pretty face continued to gaze up at him past his hand as she sucked and sucked and sucked. "Bon apetit, bitch," he purred. And then, using the additional leverage his hold on her head instead of merely her hair provided, he began to fuck her pretty face even harder. A deep thrust, forcing her head back against the pole, made Tiger Queen whimper and sent tears leaking down from her drunkenly-blinking eyes - as the hammering of his vast shaft inside her seemed to wipe out all other thoughts from her head by scouring them right out with his pulsing veiny length.

Meanwhile, as Poacher thrust and gasped, and Tiger Queen moaned and slurped, the two little drones continued to do their automated work. Slowly orbiting them, they got the sight of Bush Poacher drilling for oil in Tiger Queen's forbidden wetlands from several different angles. Zipping back and forth per their adaptive programming, one looped around and settled down a ways behind Bush Poacher's wide-spread legs.

From there, the drone hovered directly behind the dead jaguar-man's head - documenting what the fallen Ocelo would see were he still alive to witness his beloved's ravishment. The Lord of the Wilds had in fact been provided a perfect front-row seat of Tiger Queen's oral violation, right through the opening in his own murderer's wide-spread legs. Like movie screens his glassy eyes perfectly reflected the sight of her impossibly over-spread lips shuttling furiously up and down his murderer's cock. From that vantage, even more than for the man itself, Tiger Queen's luscious wide-stretched lips seemed to shuttle and slurp eagerly around the poacher's huge pumping shaft.

Every once in a while, after a particularly deep and brutal thrust, Bush Poacher's massive member popped out of Tiger Queen's lips. From his vantage between his conqueror's legs, Ocelo's dead eyes could get a perfect view of his beloved's tongue sliding out to lick and lap mindlessly at his murderer's massive schlong, in the few seconds before he force-fed it back into her and resumed his deep and punishing thrusts. Meanwhile her buxom body squirmed and jiggled uselessly yet deliciously between his wide-stretched legs, huge breasts and fertile hips bouncing in time to the pile-driving rhythm he was delivering down into her mouth.

Slowly, a single tear emerged from the corner of Ocelo's eye, and rolled down his noble lifeless cheek. Moaning in helpless awe as their shared enemy's huge penis shuttled all the way to the hilt inside her, Tiger Queen did not notice. But the drone captured everything... and then zipped along, per the Phreak's devious evil programming, up into the trees to get a new view.