Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a terrific twist from the first chapter! Can't wait to read how this evolves.

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroover 1 year ago

Another great episode! Keep them coming please!

Poacher11Poacher11over 1 year ago

Another nice and sensual story. Looking forward to the next chapter

kiteareskitearesover 1 year ago

Lignum Vitae - Wood of Life.... funny f... :D

Thanks enjoying the story so far.

Lone_HawkLone_Hawkover 1 year ago

Loving this story, thank you!

HoltarenHoltarenover 1 year ago

You've got a brilliantly wicked imagination. Fantastic storyline. Even plausible. Can't wait for more parts to see how the story evolves. Good work.

Bronco56Bronco56over 1 year ago

I am really enjoying your story. It's a fun and sexy story. Looking forward to many more chapters. 5stars

CorbinCCorbinCover 1 year ago

I just gave your story a "5". There is a certain sameness about all of your stories. If that sounds like the start of a criticism, it isn't. It's just a statement of fact?/opinion? But, damn it, every story is well done and we can never get anough of them, no matter how "same" they are.

photokenphotokenover 1 year ago

Great story!!!!!!! I hope you are planning on several more chapters!

shebaresshebaresover 1 year ago

Hope another installment is on it's way soon. We can relate to at least parts of the story. She road nude in a moving van we rented to do a cross country move. She only got dressed when she had to get out of the truck and at one rest stop nude there too. We had 6 several big rigs ask if we would stop at the next rest stop. Indeed she not only waited. But as no cars were there just the truckers. She spent close to 45 minutes nude a few of the truckers used their rigs to Sheila her from the passenger car. Side She posed with each of the guys, one lady trucker, one truckers wife got nude. We still keep in touch She let one of the truckers do a shoot on his way through. That was another interesting day. We have the pics to prove it. Neither of us is a gifted writer. We have one story here. We have a few computer drawings, cartoons, those are almost all She.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I like ALL of your stories. this one is no exception. Please continue the series and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story! More, more More please! Would love to live and work like that. Every true nudist dream.

nudetexannudetexanover 1 year ago

Looking forward to another chapter or five. :)

Mwm2106Mwm2106about 1 month ago

Long ago I made you one of my top 'favorite' authors, and Still Well Deserved! I/we can Always rely upon a 5 star story or series from you. Thanks for the memories of which your writing often has a direct hit upon my past experiences, including nudism. ...been a nudist since 16 (family nudism - mother/father and 6 kids ranging from 6 - 16). Being partially Raised within a nudist family was great a entry into life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous