All Comments on 'Tim and His Loving Cucking Wife'

by Sikem

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Sensitive take on a popular theme and way above average.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author, good! I agree to play such a role and enjoy your women. Only I have one more prerequisite for you. I'm not gay, but I like it when you, hubby and daddy, clean my dick from mixed juices after I use your wife and daughter for my own pleasure. You'll do it, cuckold, it's a direct order. Don't you dare contradict me, you slobbering cocksucker! I'd love to fuck your family. This will be a planned and coordinated event. See you later, Sissy.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

You succeeded because you broke the form. You see, "cuck shit" is all written exactly the same. Only the eye color and and geographic locations vary. Everything else must conform to The Cuck Shit Writer's Checklist. Of the 57 required components to be "cuck shit compliant", you only hit three or four, and even then, those were indirect hits. Missing were the cartoonish genital-size disparity; anyone named Jamal; the harridan masquerading as a 'loving wife'; the petty humiliation and finally, the creampie. In my book, you wrote a good story, and the whole Jane Austen thing was masterful. It was a forced embrace of the staid, the familiar, the comfortable. Very well written. A CAUTIONARY tale, even. 5+++++/5!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Cuckold = sick weak minded foolishness

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where did you see romance ? The fact he is gag and restrain isnt loving at all. She know he gonna stop it if he wasnt restrain.

invisible_bridgesinvisible_bridgesover 2 years ago

While I respect the intentions behind this story, and I find the contrasting Austen fantasy to be a clever touch, I think that there is something fundamentally misconceived in the narrative's attitude to the cuck fantasy being acted out.

.

Cucking is not equivalent to BDSM, which deals in fantasies of power and submission. Cucks are traumatized men who have made a sexual fetish out of deep feelings of inadequacy and self-loathing. Should a "loving" wife indulge her husband's self-hatred? Some fantasies should remain just that, fantasies.

.

Anyway, a brave attempt to bring something fresh to an exhausted sub-genre.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

No just no. Even as a "fantasy" cuckolding is not erotic to most people. No husband should ever tell their wife they want to be cuckolded. And equally no wife should accept that request.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

America does not have the covid virus it has been over taken by the cuck virus in loving wives though this should be renamed hating wives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was an interesting take on a subject that very few men have actually experienced outside of their active imagination when they are alone. Almost all would be horrified if it actually became a reality but it can be so delicious in a fantasy world. Your literary exposition on it was such a mixture of the mundane actuality of the sexual act and the wonderful romanticism of the later fanasy. Such a juxtaposition made it a wonderful story. You could have left out the postscript.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Willing cuckoldry garbage. How anybody can give this a five star rating boggles the human mind. Couldn't get past the first couple paragraphs. Pure trash. Wish there were minus scores to give. 1* and that's being generous.

SikemSikemover 2 years agoAuthor

Dear @Anonymous I fear it will never work. We are far too similar. My other work , The Intruder, expresses my fetish inclinations. I am a sadistic asshole in my sexual fantasies. Or, perhaps a loving, benevolent Master and Owner of vulnerable young women.

But I appreciate the offer, and simply decline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Baloney. What alleycat morals you wife and daughter have - along with several STD's. Bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You know I like it. Original,

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While there was an attempt to normalize cuckoldry in this story it still remains a fetish. The author Sikem even states in the comments that he has "fetish inclinations". As such, this work, along with all others of this ilk, would be better placed in the fetish category. Literotica could make a category specifically for cuckoldry and place all those stories there. But alas, they choose not to. Even so, as different as this was from other tales in the genre I cannot bring myself to rate it above one star. The very idea of a husband being behind his wife's entry into such a vile lifestyle is repugnant! For a husband to encourage and entice his wife to perform sex with another man is among the lowest of moral behaviors. His wife should have said no under the shield of divorce. While the Lord says "I hate Divorce" she would likely be justified in doing so. He was acting the adulterer by compelling, coercing and pressuring her to accept sexual relations with a man not her husband. And worse he did this not for her but rather for his own sexual gratification. How can such a low man call himself a man at all? How can the words 'I love my wife' ever pass his lips? 1☆ - TANSTAAFL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good and I as well do not like or would ever participate in any sharing. I would like one clarification. His thoughts were saying he wanted at some point to stop it but would be punished if he did. What would that punishment be

Dylan1Dylan1over 2 years ago

I liked it up until the mr and mrs darcy. If you had finished this story with them both talking it through and kissing/cuddling it would have scored far higher.

SikemSikemover 2 years agoAuthor

I appreciate all the comments.

I was asked, "His thoughts were saying he wanted at some point to stop it but would be punished if he did. What would that punishment be?"

The consequence was that they would stop the scene and the wife would never consider doing it again.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 2 years ago

Your story went South at the Mr & Mrs Darcy.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Exactly what you expected from a cuckold you delivered. Your stupid statement alone: you're not in a partnership and therefore can't be a cuckold shows that you can't process the topic mentally. You are not cuckold because you are in a partnership, you are cuckold if you think like a cuckold! And you do it with all your heart. Why do women want to have anything to do with such mentally damaged men? I do not know it. Maybe because it allows them to live out their slut site without too much trouble. Any woman who can witness the torment (whether physical or psychological) of another without taking action is not worthy of being called a woman. And any man who puts a woman in that situation is not worthy of being called a man. 1*!!!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Even as fantasy, cuckolding is abusive to men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written and an amusing ending.

The subject matter is obviously not to everyone's tastes, and the category in which it has been placed here (Loving Wives) may preclude it from being viewed in a truly objective manner - perhaps 'Fetish' or even 'Romantic' may have been more suitable homes for it, as the chances of it finding a more receptive audience there would likely increase.

Nevertheless, this does not take away from the overall quality of the story, which made for an interesting read. The interaction at the end added a sense of realism, as well as humour - one of those silly little interactions that one imagines might play out in the everyday lives of many a married couple, even if what came before was a particularly niche interest.

Good job overall. Hope you keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, be you. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story - unique and well developed. Interesting concept- well written

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Throw in a car chase, snow and a reference to spinach omelets, and it's a solid 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSikem@Sikem
Mid-fifties widower who lets his demons out in his choice of reading materials. I consider blackmail stories hot. Of course I would not approve of such behavior in reality. Stories let me become unbound to laws, social norms and consequences. I enjoy entertaining stories tha...