Tim Gets into Trouble Pt. 02

Story Info
Wispy college student learns a lot while imprisoned.
2.1k words
4.59
7.5k
8
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 02/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trigger warning: This story contains strong elements of domination, humiliation, and forced, non-consensual male homosexual intercourse. It also includes drug use. If such material upsets you, please skip this one. You've been warned.

One of the downsides of living alone is that it takes a while for anyone to notice when you go missing.

Such was the case for young Tim Evans. He had last been seen in the early hours of Friday morning, leaving a party where some meth had been passed around. The other partygoers were too out of it to notice when Tim left. The following day, nobody could reach him. Anyone who called got his voicemail. His car was parked within a block of his apartment, so those who were interested assumed he was just sleeping it off and didn't want to see anyone.

Meanwhile, Tim was being held in a small, windowless room off a garage some fifteen miles away. He was stripped naked, stretched out on a cot, with no idea where he was, what time it was, or when his captors would return.

And, he was hungry.

He ran the water in the small sink, and was able to capture enough water to relieve his dry, parched throat.

Without warning, the overhead light turned on. The door swung open to reveal Wilson, stark naked, carrying a bowl of something unidentifiable. His cock and balls hung loosely beneath his mass of pubic hair, swinging obscenely from side to side as he walked.

"Here's your oatmeal," he said, brusquely.

"Thank you, Sir," Tim said timidly.

"We'll come back for you in a while," Wilson replied as he left the room, slamming the door behind him. The ominous sound of the lock filled Tim with dread.

Tim ate the oatmeal, which was actually surprisingly tasty. It definitely hit the spot, since he hadn't eaten since some chips and dip at last night's party.

Now awake and fed, Tim had the time to contemplate what had happened since getting pulled over. He was surprised to discover that even though he was frightened, he was also secretly thrilled at having been taken as a sex prisoner by these two big masculine men. He had never given much thought to the idea of sex with other men, and his experience with women was woefully limited. He'd had a couple of girlfriends in high school, but other than making out and a little touchy-feely, he hadn't yet had full-blown vaginal or oral intercourse. He had felt one girl's breasts under her blouse but over her bra. He had rubbed her clit through her panties, but none of that was "real" sex. She had only rubbed his dick through his briefs. He didn't even remember having masturbated thinking about any of those encounters. Instead, he jacked off looking at himself jacking off, end of story. Other men never entered his fantasy, but he could not get the sights, smells, and tastes of his recent experience out of his mind.

Now, he sat alone in the windowless room, thinking about Wilson's huge, hairy body and massive cock. Thinking about Jackson's big, brown, uncut tool and smooth, glorious asshole. He thought about the two of them masturbating for him, and soon he had jacked himself off to a hearty orgasm.

He had barely finished shooting cum out of his cock when the door opened again. Both Wilson and Jackson were there. Each wore tight black leather jockstraps which left little to the imagination. Wilson had a pair of black leather armbands around his massive biceps, while Jackson was strapped into a black leather harness. Wilson wore a black leather cap, modeled after a policeman's hat.

Both officers started laughing when they saw Tim's shrinking cock and the pool of cum on his chest. "Started without us, eh?" Jackson asked. Tim blushed.

"Get up, Timmy," Wilson said harshly, clearly not in the mood for silliness.

"Yes, Sir!" Tim responded, getting to his feet, his penis shrinking. Cum was running down his belly.

"You're in for an important lesson today," Jackson told him. "Follow me."

Jackson led Tim into a small bathroom off the laundry room of the main house. "Empty yourself," Jackson commanded, pointing at the toilet.

Tim started to urinate, but Jackson was having none of it. "Of shit, you dumbfuck!" So much for Jackson being the "good cop," Tim thought.

Tim sat on the toilet and did as he was told. To say he was embarrassed to be voiding his bowels in front of another person would be an understatement. Jackson just stood, arms crossed, with a stern expression on his face.

When he was done and had flushed the toilet, Jackson dragged him to his feet. He positioned Tim so that his ass was hanging over the edge of the bathtub. He started the water running, then diverted the water flow to an odd looking cylinder with holes on all sides. Water trickled from the holes. "Brace yourself," Jackson said, bringing the nozzle up to Tim's anus.

The nozzle slipped into Tim surprisingly easily. He felt the water filling his rectum. Jackson withdrew the nozzle. "Push the water out," he barked. Tim complied again. Jackson repeated the process, twice.

"All right, looks clean enough," Jackson said.

He led Tim back to the garage. Wilson had lit up some more of the purloined meth, and was taking deep tokes. He handed the pipe to Jackson, who did the same.

In short order, the two cops were clearly flying high. They led Tim to the curious assembly in the corner. "Get in the sling," Wilson ordered.

Tim had no idea what he was talking about. Jackson maneuvered Tim into position, and pushed him on his back into the black hammock-like surface. Now Tim was beginning to understand what the contraption was for.

Wilson took Tim's wrists and restrained each with a velcro strap conveniently attached to the chains near his head. Jackson pushed his feet into stirrups and secured his ankles using similar velcro straps on the other end. Now Tim was helplessly spread-eagled on the sling, his slim frame nearly swallowed by the leather surface. His cock and ass were fully exposed and accessible. Once again, fear caused his genitals to retract almost completely into his body.

Wilson stood between Tim's elevated legs and leaned over with a menacing gaze. "Get ready to learn what that hole is for," he growled, slapping the boy's anus. He stood between Tim's legs, and roughly pushed a finger into his terrified ass.

Tim yelped.

"Get the gag," Wilson yelled at Jackson. Jackson complied, putting the ball gag in Tim's mouth.

Wilson returned to sticking various fingers into Tim's asshole. Occasionally, he would spit on the finger or on Tim's hole, but just as often, the insertion was completely dry.

Jackson approached for his turn. He had put on his uniform belt, complete with handcuffs, service revolver, and baton. He ominously unsheathed the baton, grabbed a bunch of vaseline in his hand, and started lubricating it right in front of Tim's agonized eyes.

Jackson slathered some vaseline on Tim's ass, then slowly started pushing the long, rigid rod into Tim's rectum. Tim tried to cry out in pain, but the ball gag muffled his protests. He struggled against the bindings to no avail. Jackson proceeded to fuck Tim firmly with the baton, seeming to threaten to put it all the way inside, but stopping with only a few inches inside Tim.

Tim's rectum started to relax, and he stopped struggling and crying out. He certainly wouldn't say that he LIKED what was happening, but it wasn't as awful as he had feared at first.

Abruptly, Jackson withdrew the baton, leaving Tim's hole gaping. Almost immediately, a clearly hyped Wilson, stripping off his leather jock, took up the position between Tim's legs and roughly shoved the entire length of his fat cock into Tim's rectum.

Wilson's cock was considerably thicker than the baton, so Tim could definitely feel the difference. Wilson was fucking him fast, hard, and deep, so it was difficult for Tim to know exactly what was happening. The cop showed no regard for Tim's discomfort or pain. Wilson's face was twisted into a cruel smile. His entire body was drenched in sweat, matting his body hair to his skin. After a bit under two minutes, he shouted "FUCK!" and pumped a massive load deep into Tim's guts. After his cock stopped pulsing, he withdrew roughly, and a large quantity of semen poured out onto the floor.

The meth had clearly reached Jackson's brain by now, and he was only slightly less violent in taking his turn with Tim's no-longer-virgin ass. Jackson was still wearing the harness, which included a thick stainless steel cock ring secured around his cock and balls. He stretched Tim more and reached deeper than Wilson had, but he was a little less crazed in his fucking. He lasted a bit longer than Wilson, but by the end he was fucking him just as fast, hard, and deep.

With a sharp intake of breath, Jackson came, unloading another massive flow of semen into Tim's quivering rectum. The sensations of his orgasm lasted for nearly thirty seconds, and then he withdrew as yet more cum flowed out of Tim.

The pattern repeated three times over the course of the ensuing four hours. Wilson's subsequent sessions lasted for, in order, 23, 37, and 48 minutes. Jackson's stamina was considerable: 31, 43, and 59 minutes. Tim's rectum was bruised and battered, and his anus was swollen from all of the trauma it had endured. There was so much cum on the floor that it looked like someone had dropped a quart of heavy cream.

The cops removed the ball gag and allowed Tim to rest for a short while. He had been erect for nearly the entire time he had been fucked, but he hadn't been able to cum. Everything below his waist hurt.

Jackson took pity on the boy. While Wilson went back into the main house, the other officer approached the sling. He pushed two long fingers into Tim's stretched ass while he jacked Tim's aching dick. His fingers stimulated Tim's prostate. The exhausted boy was sent into a whole new kind of sexual pleasure. He finally reached orgasm, ejecting a huge amount of semen into the air, landing on his own face.

Jackson handcuffed Tim to the sling frame, and went to join Wilson inside the house.

Despite being quite uncomfortable, Tim dozed. He was frustrated to not be able to wipe the cum off his face, but the exhaustion and afterglow of his massive orgasm overtook his frustration and he took the opportunity to nap lightly.

He startled awake when the officers noisily returned to the garage. They had dispensed with the leather and were essentially naked. Both had donned metal cockrings and their dicks were almost inconceivably swollen and firm. Veins bulged prominently from their shafts.

Wilson and Jackson smoked some more meth, readying themselves for the next round. Wilson roughly freed Tim from while Jackson spread some padded blankets on the floor. He lay down on this back with his massive black cock standing proudly straight up.

"Go sit on that dick," Wilson commanded. Tim walked over, straddled Jackson's muscular body, then lowered himself onto the black officer's prick.

"Fuck yourself on it," Wilson commanded again. Tim started raising and lowering himself on Jackson's dick.

Several minutes later, Wilson roughly pushed Tim forward, so that his chest was nearly laying on Jackson's. Tim had no idea what was about to happen. Suddenly, he felt white hot pain in his asshole. Wilson was attempting to push his massive dick into Tim while Jackson's swollen cock was still inside the boy.

It took several minutes, but finally Tim's sphincter relented. His rectum was occupied simultaneously by Jackson's eight-incher and Wilson's only slightly shorter tool. The two cops were treated to the unmatched sensation of having their cocks squeezed closely together, rubbing against each other within the confines of a third man's ass.

Wilson took the active role of plunging his dick in and out of Tim. Tim was about to lose consciousness from the overwhelming feelings of pain, pleasure, and fullness.

Even though he hadn't actively moved his cock within Tim, Jackson reached orgasm first, flooding the boy's rectum with yet another load of semen. The sensation of Jackson's throbbing cock triggered a similar reaction in Wilson, and soon his load was mingled with Jackson's deep inside Tim.

The two cops kept themselves inside Tim until their erections had subsided. The two shrinking cocks slipped out of Tim, who suddenly felt empty; as though part of him was missing.

Wilson lifted Tim off of Jackson, who rolled onto his side in preparation for standing up. Tim lay crumpled like a rag doll on the blanket, exhausted, his asshole stretched beyond imagination.

Finally, Jackson picked him up and led him to the windowless room, a.k.a. The Hole.

Tim lay down on the lumpy cot and slipped into a dreamless sleep, not noticing when the door was locked or the overhead light was extinguished.

To be continued...