Timber Ch. 01

Story Info
D/s having some fun in a cabin in the woods.
1.9k words
4.47
6k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MMPOTD
MMPOTD
4 Followers

He took me to a cabin in the woods, deep in the woods. It was tucked into a mountain range and far from civilization. It was beautiful, peaceful.

As we arrived he turned to me and said "you better get some rest, I have plans for you little girl."

I responded with "yes Sir" and I took in the log cabin, not much larger than one of those tiny homes that have gained a lot of popularity. There was a small porch with a hand carved chair and a wooden tub. An odd place for a tub, but I didn't ponder it long. I went inside and its charm greeted me. The large 4-poster timber bed dominated most of the space, there were fur rugs and a modest stone fireplace. To the other side there was a small wood stove with a pot and kettle and a gorgeous carved table and chairs that matched the carvings on the bed. They depicted trees and naked forest nymphs. The kitchen was a single live edge slab with a water pump and a bowl and beneath it a yeti cooler and some canned goods. There was one chest of drawers and one armoire in the far corner. I looked at the bed and signed in contentment and drifted quickly asleep upon its soft blankets.

I sent her inside to sleep as I needed the time to prep for the fantasies I was about to make a reality for her. I grabbed my carving set and surveyed the trees in the area. I had fell some trees the last time I was here to clear space for the cabin, some of those may do, but I wanted to have a variety of play places set up. I chose the trees that looked promising and got to work carving.

By the time I was done, it was dark and when I approached the cabin, put my tools away and opened the door. She looked so fucking good lying on the bed, my bed. I got hard thinking about the things I had just prepared for her. I went to the water pump and washed up, we will have time to play tomorrow. I started a fire to keep the cabin warm for the night and I joined her in bed, pulling her close to my side and settling down for the night.

The sun peaked through the cabin window and I was warm and held very tight in some beautifully big arms, not the overly muscular kind, but the strong sinewy toned arms of a man that worked hard for a living carving and building furniture. He was both an artist and a work of art.

I wiggled against him and woke him. He squeezed me tighter then released me. As I turned to meet his eyes, I saw dark playfulness in them and I knew I was in for a day of whatever he wanted.

His first command came out deep and smooth as his vocal cords adjusted from sleep. "Strip and kneel by the fireplace".

I quickly complied with a "yes Sir". The rug beneath me padded my knees nicely. I clasped my hands behind my back and sat back on my heels, legs spread apart. A position I was very familiar with.

He approached me and instructed me to bend forward. As I did my ass raised up in the air. I felt a cool drip of lube hit my sensitive puckered hole. He used his thumb to spread the lube around my rim and then pushed a plug carved like a more rounded spruce tree past the ring of muscle.

I gasped and relaxed around the intrusion. He had taught me exactly how to ease a plug into my ass. Once it was fully in he put a hand on my shoulder signaling that I should return to my previous kneeling position. I looked at him and he raised an eyebrow to which I responded "Thank you Sir".

I heard him rustling dishes and things near the kitchen area. A few moments later he approached me with some cut up fruit and cheese and hand fed me a piece each time he ate his own. Once I had enough he brought the dish back to the kitchen and pumped some water into a bowl. He then wiped me down with a wet cloth and told me to stand.

His next command was "go to the door".

I rose smoothly and moved to the door. As he opened the door the cool morning breeze hit my freshly washed skin. My nipples pebbled.

He guided me with hand on my lower back, a hand that felt much warmer than the rest of my skin currently did. And he led me to the edge of the clearing, that when I saw it. A tree that has a phallus carved from one of its branches. It stood up proudly facing the sky. I recognized that particular cock. It was carved in the likeness of my Master. I turned to him agape.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"Yes Sir" I stated while turning back to it.

"Kiss it" he commanded.

I bent and kissed its mushroom head. Master set down the basket he was carrying and grabbed a leather strap. He secured it just above his head around the tree. It had an o-ring attached to it. He then grabbed 2 cuffs with clasps and secured them to my wrists.

"Bend over".

I did and with one smooth slow tug he removed the plug from my ass, I gasped at its loss. He went back to the basket, dropped the plug and grabbed the lube. He squirted a sizable amount onto the wooden cock.

"Stand and face me" he instructed. He lifted me and told me to wrap my legs around his waist.

As I did he backed me towards the tree. I felt my back hit the rough firm bark.

"Raise your arms" he nearly growled, lust taking over at the feel of me against him.

I complied.

He clipped the cuffs to the o-ring on the strap. He then grabbed my ass and spread my cheeks. "You are going to take this cock in your ass" he said his voice deepening.

My eyes widened as I felt the tip push against the ring of my ass. I had experience fucking him anally, but this tree phallus was much harder and felt more intimidating.

"Relax kitten, let it in" he soothed.

I did as I was told and felt the large head breech my ass. I panted as I slowly slipped down its length. Stretched to my limit I whimpered as he unwrapped my legs from his waist and let them dangle. It was then I realized I could barely touch the ground with the tips of my toes. I was trapped with only the cock in my ass supporting the majority of my weight.

"Beautiful" he growled.

He took the next few moments to observe me impaled on the tree, he could recognize a mixture of lust and trepidation in my eyes and that combination never failed to make him rock hard. He got to his knees before me and nosed my clit a few times, I whimpered in response. His tongue then lashed out and licked me from bottom to top in one smooth firm stroke, ending on my clit where his nose had just been. He sighed in tandem with me. He began kissing and licking me, only touching my clit minimally, I began to squirm. "Stay still kitten" his voice was firm. I tried to obey, but just as I felt I had a handle on my arousal he took my clit into his mouth and sucked hard.

"AH!" I gasped as my toes left the ground and my hips bucked forward, taking the wooden cock impossibly deeper into my ass. He then bit my clit for my disobedience. I cried out and quickly mumbled "sorry Sir". I could feel him smile as he went back to licking my pussy. Taking his time and working me up, I was soaked, I could feel my wetness with each breeze that passed us by. He kept me on the edge for what seemed like hours. I began pleading "Please Sir, please may this slut come?", but my cries to cum were ignored and he continued to indulge in my taste, smell, and the feeling of me trembling as he brought me ever closer to the peak of pleasure. When he brought me so close I almost tipped over the edge, he stood and kissed me deeply. As I caught my breath he said.

"I am going to fuck you"...

Delirious with pleasure I cut him off to beg "please Sir, PLEASE!"...

He swatted my pussy hard as a warning. "Will you let me finish?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

I nodded wildly. Another hard smack to my cunt. "YES SIR!" I howled.

He continued, "I am going to fuck you, but you will not come until you have permission, is that understood slut?"

"Yes Sir" I whispered between deep panting breaths.

He rubbed his cock through my folds, using my soaking pussy to lubricate himself. In one thrust he was balls deep inside of me. We groaned together. He started thrusting slowly at first stroking until he was almost completely out of me, then pushing all the way in. He enjoyed the mews I made with each thrust. He sped up and said, "Look at me". I opened my eyes and met his gaze. "You will not look away, do you understand kitten?"

I moaned, "yes Sir".

He started fucking me harder and said one word "Ten".

I groaned, he was going to count me down, and 1 seemed so far away from 10, especially with his new brutal pace and how much friction the wooden cock in my ass was creating. I felt so full and over stimulated....

"7"

I had been staring into his eyes, but I missed a few numbers, the sensations were so intense.

As if he knew his next number was followed with;"6, stay with me kitten".

I nodded ever so slightly moaning with each number, resisting the urge to plead. I knew pleading would cause him to slow his pace and start the count over again.

"5....4....3".

I bit my lip, and pleaded silently with my eyes.

He smiled and said "You are so close kitten...2"

My body tensed, suspending all thoughts in my mind, before my body took over and a wave of pleasure would sweep through me. My gaze dropped for a fraction of a second to his half smile and then back to his eyes when he finally commanded:

"1! Come NOW!"

I let go, falling hard into a full body shaking orgasm. I saw stars dancing along my eyelids, my head flew back and I screamed. He continued to thrust hard and I continued to come, a small layer of sweat developed on my skin and the breeze caused my skin to goose bump and my nipples to get painfully hard. He noticed and bit one. I shivered in an aftershock.

"Kitten, wrap your legs around me". I did, shivering occasionally with residual pleasure. He reached up and unclasped my wrists. My arms came to rest around his neck. He kissed me and I let him in, sweeping my tongue with his. He grabbed my ass and began lifting me. He kissed me the entire time he slowly moved me off of the tree. He didn't set me down; instead he carried me to the next location.

To be continued....

MMPOTD
MMPOTD
4 Followers