All Comments on 'Time Flies Ch. 04'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

This one went over my head. I just could not stay on target for this story andd the few times I did lock on the puzzle wouldn't form. I am very much looking forward to the next story, the build up is very nice. Someone going on vacation? Thanks for this WW!

fromindiafromindiaover 3 years ago

This is awesome. This time the waiting is going to be the longest than usual. I was anticipating this. Something very personal hsd to be happening to IC. Great start I'd say rather for upcoming events.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

lol Cindy took down the perp before we finish reading the line....nice one.... waiting for the next story when it's done for I believe it will be a roller coaster...thankyou Ww God bless you...and pray you or I don't die befor this saga is done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Bravo

Did not see Merkle as dirty, but great writing.

I guess the remaining secret info hiding in that old wine cellar will be moving to BOW Enterprises Corporate HQ, the Vision HQ or Todd & Teresa's home. Or all three, first Todd & Teresa's home, then Bow and then the Vision's HQ. So when the Feds come to break into Crowbar's Cabin to get him on concealing info from the Feds, they will come up empty handed. Maye even that info will be leaving for Japan for awhile or at least to a Japanese embassy.

Of course, a storage spot in the garage under some shelving units could also be a good location to temporarily hide such information.

teedeedubteedeedubover 3 years ago
East Wind

I hope it comes soon. This build up is killing me.......

Bedspread02Bedspread02over 3 years ago
I was wrong

I thought that the solution was going to turn away from drugs and become theft of intellectual property from the university to foriegn powers.

On no, I just gave you a free story idea.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Reasons

Next chapter, we find out if another main character turns on our heros.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

Man your stories are good you could write for tv or movie????

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
When is the last remnant of distrust going to fall away

Why hasn't Cindy's dad helped her resolve the issue with Don? Doesn't say make sense to keep dragging it out or revealing Cindy as the media mole because she was never fully deactivated by her father.

PromiseReadsPromiseReadsover 3 years ago
This East Wind

Will probably catch Cindy flat footed and really, really piss off the Iron Wolf (*cring*). And I think Martin Nash is up for an original crowbar beatdown!

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

Thanks for the kind comments. This chapter was my 500th submission to be published, and I appreciate the loyal following and good comments and votes over the years.

tranzmany - I can understand the puzzle not forming. I don't think I did the best job of explaining the solution, and there indeed lots of moving parts.

bedspread02 - I've been outlining a story very similar to your intellectual property idea, so we'll see what happens there.

And some of your predictions are fairly spot-on, while others are not so much. I'm writing the next story now, and it's a 'biggie', so I'm making sure I get it right and all the ducks in a row, so your patience is appreciated...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Who's the Daddy?

Seems like the swamp has been waiting for Amber to have her baby.

Do we know who the baby's father is?

Have I just missed it somewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Merkle???

Thought I had posted this comment last chapter but it apparently didn’t “stick.”

As soon as I heard the DEA Agent’s name - Fred Merkle - I wondered if his nickname was “Bonehead” or maybe if he was the grandson of the old time New York Giants First Baseman?...Regardless, it looks like he made a similar “Bonehead” play... Great story, as usual, WW. I’d say “keep up the good work” but that’s a given...

Thanks

rick

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
OH THE WEATHER OUTSIDE IS BLOWING

and trying to blow the man down, by closing the safe doors. TK U MLJ LV NV

fuzzy94fuzzy94over 3 years ago
Oh Send some of those Swamp Frogs to California,

With all our wildfires here we will Roast those Swamp Frogs like marshmallows till they pop ... The Angels, along with some vibes help from Carol, will be ready to help Don

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, 'No Way Out', has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

Another excellent story but what an ending. I really need to know how DA Walters, Dr Robin Isle and Martin Nash turn out; surely they all cannot be bad.

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Interesting closing great opening mystery! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Time Flies Ch. 03 Previous Part
Time Flies Series Info