All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 03'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol8over 6 years ago
Niiiice...

Go get 'em, Aria!!!

pimptasticlypimptasticlyover 6 years ago
Another excellent chapter!

I enjoyed it, you have excellent ideas working against the cliched convention. My only criticism is that you are falling prey to haste and spell check. waste-waist, roomer-rumer, a punctuation ambiguity where I thought Kyle wanted to fuck Aria's eye.

Editing aside you have the important things you need interesting relatable characters, a good story and you bring something new to this type of story.

I look forward to chapters 4, 5, 6 and on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love. This. Story!

It is so hot and so funny. Can't wait to see Aria get her revenge on Lauren!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nice work - writing against trope.

I'm really enjoying this because it's so far against the trope of the slightly rapey closet dweller that gets timelord powers. It's great to see a story from a female perspective.

Also really like that you've given some thought as to how you'd progressively manipulate arousal during time stop.

I look forward to seeing how this story develops. it's refreshing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great work

Interesting to hear a time freeze story from a female's perspective. Excellent details, it makes the story development much more exciting :)

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

I’m enjoying this. Thank you.

RomanceLivesRomanceLivesover 2 years ago

I have to say I'm really enjoying this series. I found it by accident (it was recommended at the end of another story) and I'm glad I found it.

Who wouldn't want to have a superpower that lets them right the small injustices dealt them every day. And if it lets them have some sexy fun at the same time, so much the better.

I just discovered that there are another dozen entries in the series. Yay!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous