All Comments on 'Time for Some Fun Pt. 19'

by DiamondsR4Never

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
more coming soon?

Please post more often !!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Back and better than ever.

I've been waiting for a continuation to this series for a long time, and I was not disappointed. I'm very glad with the direction Aria has decided to take and am excited to see where everyone ends up.

If you're still taking requests, I'd like to see some more girl on girl and for Lauren to get what's coming, but I have faith in your storytelling and will be patiently waiting for the next chapter to come out 2 years from now.

RNewtonRNewtonalmost 4 years ago
Great Chapter

Definitely worth the wait for that climax. Always more important the quality when you put out, then how often. Seems like most of the quality sexy professional amazing authors walk out and leave it all hanging and the door wide open. That you are still coming out and producing content even if it is a surging output at times is a boon to everyone that needs that smut with actual story line to follow and characters to love. Your pleasure and joy in the act of writing itself shines through and is a wonder to behold.

Also, what kind of trash editor comes up with less ideas than the peanut gallery? You should definitely fire that lazy bastard. If he was any good he'd be able to write or at least brainstorm more productively. ;P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Woah

So, having just stumbled across this story - I have to say, whilst at times slightly confusing with a big plot, I absolutely adore it.

You are a phenomenal writer and I won’t lie when I say, I got hard several times throughout the chapters.

Admittedly I am into darker taboo (rape, incest) which were explored at times in this -Can’t wait to read more.

cma68cma68almost 4 years ago

Still so many typos and stuff that proofreading would fix

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow!

I’ve just finished all of what you’ve submitted, and I can’t wait for more! It would be really interesting if someone found out about about Aria’s power before the end. You’ve actually inspired me to start submitting stories of my own! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
INCREDIBLE!!

These chapters are so good! They get me so excited and hard! I can’t wait for more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I think I know the end for Lauren already.

New commenter, I've been working my way through this sorry for the last few days. (Each with my own happy ending)

Holy cow.

I love how much of a nympho aria is. The thought of a girl whose libido is never satiated is so hot. And honestly, the comments you make about finding comments hot is as well.

I have A sneaking suspicion that Lauren is going to be vomiting in a toilet of her own, if you catch my drift. a fitting end for starting rumors.

Devon, I think he deserves an unfortunate belt addition. If he can't keep it in his pants, then perhaps aria will have to lock it into his pants.

Lindsay, If she's not going to end with aria, I think might be a suitable match for Joey, perhaps with an aria lookalike doll for them to bond over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Best series on this website

honestly the best series on this app, i have binge read this series in a week and love the writing, personal edits and everything else in between. thank you for the many hard ons this series has gave me and many others!

jazmuaddibjazmuaddibover 3 years ago

I loved this story. I’m nerdily interested in the mechanism of healing. I’m thoroughly excited for more.

Think we could get a Beth/Aria scene?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
More

I check back about once a week looking for another chapter but am super let down every time. Hope they finish this one day!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it!

Tho i would request to cut short the spiritual thingie even tho the whole story had me drenched as hell

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome!!!

can't believe how wet this got me!

as i was reading this my hand subconsciously drifted to my pussy and the next i knew i was holding my phone in one hand and masturbating with the other!!

but.. my boyfriend caught me and read what i was reading....... i ended up getting some spanks and i started getting so horny.... my bf realized it and started slapping me right on the clit... ohh it felt so good!!

i cannot believe this story just made my day!!!1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

it was so gooood!

the best i have read on this site so far!!

but i would like to request you to cut off some of this spiritual stuff... i mean it is perfect buut.. u know becomes hard to concentrate while wanking my clit....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When ur fav. Literotica author stops posting:

Lol is u dead????????

Make morrrrreeeee plssssss i love u and ur work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

When’s the next chapter coming?! I want to cum to this again!

wheels0132wheels0132over 2 years ago

This story was so good, and it made me laugh out loud so many times! I love all the bewildered public orgasming and resultant shame and confusion, not enough stories like this here. I hope there’s more coming soon! LMAO!!

Thwacksy058Thwacksy058over 2 years ago

Impatiently waiting for the next exciting chapter , will Lauren get her just desserts .

DocWordsDocWordsover 2 years ago

Good story. What happened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still checking back for an update once a week, hottest thing I have ever read. Nothing gets me going quite like this. Probably can't even count the amount of times I've... Enjoyed the writing haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Read it from froom from the start to finish and in one sitting... well written, even with all the punctuation, comprehension, and spelling errors it was an enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow, that was a fun read. In more ways than one ;)

I hope you come back to the story in the future to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Omg, I just found this series today and it is amazing. Please finish the story! I've cum almost 7 times today reading this. I'm shooting blanks at this point.

CoyotecomCoyotecomalmost 2 years ago

I keep forgetting the band of this story and that I've followed you, so I spend an hour every week looking for it again hoping it updated. Loved it so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi. You mentioned liking feedback. Well, I adore this serial, and I've posted a long review and recommendation of it on mcforum.net. It's on page 3 of the thread "Lance Raids the Archives", in the "MC Writing/Stories Discussion" board.

Best of luck with your future writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It’s been over two years since you posted this last chapter, but I would love for you to post again (supposing you didn’t die suddenly like you mentioned in one of the chapter notes, leaving us all to think you just quit).

This story is so hot. I binged it all over the last day and a half, and I was hard almost the entire time. I hope you can post a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't comment much. This series was awesome, please consider closure. I do enjoy your viewpoint on everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I cant tell you how much I have enjoyed this series. I've binged it throughout the last couple days always waiting for the next time I can stroke myself to one of the chapters, inevitably shooting cum multiple times. Hell even now I'm stroking my cock while typing this knowing these comments make you wet. So hopefully this comments turns you on even a little as some payback for what you have done to me! Loved the series and hoping you come back to writing it!

TentaclePr0mTentaclePr0mover 1 year ago

Truly hope you come back to the someday. This series is special and holy fucking shit does it get me off.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

I have been an avid reader of smut for many years. I thought yours was very well written. I hope you cum back and finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I thought this was an amazing story, I've read through all of it during the past week and enjoyed it thoroughly. I know it's been almost 4 years now since this was released but a continuation would be awesome lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous