Time In A Bottle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pete, if it were up to Kate, she'd be moving in already. I'm all for it as well, but if you don't mind, I'd like to run the contracts by my lawyer back home. Not that I don't trust you, but it'll give me peace of mind."

"I certainly don't mind. In fact, when we get back to the office, we can email them the information right away. I know you two need to discuss this, and I hope you decide to stay."

Later that night, after several hours of frantic lovemaking, Kate was cuddled up with David in bed. It had been a wild day, to be sure, and both were still too amped up to sleep.

"Are we really going to do this, David? Drop everything and move here? Do you think it'll work? It sounds exciting and scary at the same time."

"You're right, it does. Even so, I think we have to at least give it a try. I heard back from our lawyer and he said the contracts seem very straightforward with no hidden surprises. His advice was to sign once we were certain the school district had cut us loose, and I'll find that out with one phone call tomorrow."

"Are we going to call our friends and tell them over the phone or what? That seems a rather cold way to do it."

"No, we tell them in person when we get back. Even so, I think you should call Moira and talk to her tomorrow, not as a friend but as your doctor, and get her reaction. I'm pretty sure what it'll be, but it's always wise to consult your therapist before making a decision like this. You'll see Dr. Hansen on the 30th so you can tell her then. And let's just invite Jen, Sam, our neighbors, and other friends over to the house to tell them all at once. It might be easier that way."

"Yeah, probably. But I'll need to tell Jen and Sam before everyone else, just the three of us, because I'm sure there's going to be lots of tears, knowing us."

The next morning, after a tear-filled call to Moira telling her the news and hearing that she thought it was a wonderful idea, and another to their school superintendant to confirm their firings, Kate and David went to find Pete and Jasmine to tell them of their acceptance of the offer. As they entered the business office, Kate gasped, grabbed David's arm, and pointed to a series of paintings on the wall.

"David, those are my paintings. How did they get here?"

"The Falls. I remember those from years ago. Those were the first paintings you sold. You were so proud because that meant you were a professional artist."

Hearing their discussion, Jasmine joined them.

"Jasmine, where did you get those paintings?"

"Oh, we found them at an art gallery in Honolulu several years ago, and just fell in love with them. The gallery owner had quite a few from the same artist, and we have several more scattered around. Why do you ask?"

"I painted them. I'm the artist. How the hell did they find their way out here? I sold these and others at farmer's markets and small art shows."

"But the artist signed them 'K. Rose' and your last name is Silver."

"I know. My maiden name is Rose; I thought it sounded more artistic that way. If I may ask, how much are these going for?"

"We bought these three for around $5,000. He had others for more than that as well."

"$5,000! I think I sold them for maybe $100. This gallery owner is making a killing on my artwork."

"This is very interesting, because your work is highly valued out here. When I saw your sketches the other day I knew the style looked familiar. Some of your work was hanging in the gallery when I was there last week. The gallery owner keeps getting requests to have the artist come for a show, but he keeps saying K. Rose is very reclusive and doesn't do shows. Boy, have we got a surprise for him.

"But enough of that for now. Have you made a decision? We're really anxious to hear your thoughts."

"Yes we have -- we're going to take you up on your offer. All of it, and best of all, we can start within two months, or however long it takes us to settle everything back home and move out here. Long story short, we both had our jobs cut because the district suddenly found itself in a $2.7 million hole and they cut entire programs and a number of teachers. Us included. Our lawyer said the contracts looked fine and to sign them once we were sure we are no longer employed by the school district, which is now the case. I confirmed that with a call this morning, so we are free to sign the contracts."

Jasmine screamed and hugged them both, bringing Pete out of his office.

"I take it we have some new employees? Congratulations and welcome aboard!"

While Pete went to get some champagne to celebrate the deal, Kate and Jasmine continued their discussion about Kate's artwork.

"I know you're upset with the gallery owner with all this, but don't worry about it right now. Pete and I will do some digging to see what we can find, and when you move here we can take care of it. When you are as connected as we are, things happen. When you are as connected and have more money than God, things happen quickly. That being said, I do have a favor to ask."

"Anything, Jasmine. With all you and Pete have done for us, I owe you."

"My dad's birthday is coming up, and I'm stumped at what to get him. What do you get someone that has everything, so I have an idea. Pete and I are third generation Hawaiian -- not natives, of course -- but the family has been here since our grandfather came here as a baby.

"I'm wondering if you could sketch me, using one of our gardens as a backdrop. I realize it will be a pencil drawing with no color, but I've got a number of floral dresses that would be great to wear for the designs. His birthday is in three weeks, so I was wondering if you could do it before you go home. I know I'm asking a lot, but he would really appreciate something special like this -- a one-of-a-kind, K. Rose original drawing of his favorite daughter. And if it helps, I'll bribe you with a spa day. So what do you think?"

"Jasmine, you don't have to bribe me with anything. I'd love to do it. And if you like it, then I'll take you up on the spa day. It'll take me several hours to do, so when do you have time in your schedule? If we do it later today I can catch the light of the afternoon sun. Or tomorrow morning works to get the early light. Or both, if you like."

"Oh that sounds great -- let's do both. Let's meet here at 4:30 so we have time to find the perfect spot. This is going to be great. Thanks, Kate. See you later."

By 5:00 they had found the perfect garden spot.

"Ok, here is what I usually do with my live subjects. Instead of simply standing still, I want you to be animated, taking different poses while I take pictures of you. Once I get enough shots, you can decide which pose to use, and then I will draw you. Sound good?"

"Simple enough. Ready?"

As Kate snapped pictures, she realized several things. First, Jasmine was really good at this, posing different ways without asking many questions. Next, she was truly beautiful, filling out her dress in all the right ways. Finally, she was breathtakingly sexy, so much so that Kate found herself getting wet just watching Jasmine pose. She hadn't been with a woman since experimenting in college and finding out she enjoyed it. But that was before she and David got together, and she has been more than satisfied since.

Trying to push those thoughts aside, she huddled with Jasmine to choose a pose, which she found difficult because Jasmine smelled so perfect. At the same time, Jasmine made sure to touch Kate when she could -- a touch to her hand, a brush of her shoulder, a touch of leg against leg -- simple touches that sent small flashes of electricity through both women. They finally chose a pose -- one in which Jasmine was holding some flowers in her hand, looking like she was smelling them. Kate added a single flower behind Jasmine's ear and began to draw. They were quiet, each concentrating on what was needed.

Ninety minutes later Kate let Jasmine relax.

"I've got you almost done, so now I need to work on the backgrounds. I don't need you as a model anymore, but if you want to stick around, that's fine with me. However, you don't get to look at the picture until I'm finished, ok?"

"You're the boss, Kate, and if you don't mind I think I'll stay here and keep you company. Can I get you something to eat or drink?"

"Water would be wonderful, and when I'm done, wine will be better. I never drink alcohol when I work; tried it before and the results were disastrous."

Kate worked for another hour, adding the backgrounds, shading, texturing, and making small detailed changes. When she was done, she stood, stretched, and asked Jasmine to look.

"Oh my god, Kate, that is beautiful! I never realized how in depth a pencil drawing could be. It's like looking at a photograph. I love it! And my dad will love it too. Thank you so much."

"You're very welcome. It's fun to draw someone who is excited to be drawn, and much easier to do. You looked so natural posing, as if you've done this before. Now don't forget what you did tomorrow morning. David is golfing all morning, so why don't you come to the villa at 8. I'll have coffee and fruit ready, and we can discuss some different poses."

Kate walked back to the villa with a smile on her face. Jasmine was thrilled with her picture, and Kate looked forward to doing another in the morning. She was also pleasantly turned on by Jasmine, and couldn't wait to see her again.

Entering the villa, she heard David in the shower, and hurried to join him there. She threw her clothes off and opened the shower door, surprising him.

"Hey, baby. Want some help?"

"From you, always."

Before David could move, Kate pulled him down for a long, soulful kiss. Kate's tongue started playing with David's, and her hands found his dick, quickly making it hard. At the same time, David's fingers found their way into Kate's already wet pussy, sliding deep inside. Kate was so hot and bothered by her time with Jasmine that she came within minutes, squeezing David's fingers and moaning into his mouth.

Pulling away, she knelt in front of her husband and took his hard dick into her mouth. She sucked him frantically, her head bobbing up and down madly, trying to make him cum in her mouth. She took one hand and started playing with his balls, and soon she was taking his hot cum down her throat, swallowing every drop.

When he was done pulsing, Kate stood and held David close, their hearts beating wildly.

"Let's finish showering, and then I have something to show you. I hope you like it."

Drying off, each slipped into t-shirts and shorts. Kate was in the living room when David joined her.

"Jasmine wanted me to draw her as a birthday present for her dad. What do you think?"

Kate pulled the picture out, holding it so David could see.

"Honey, that's wonderful. Jasmine looks even more beautiful than in real life, and dare I say even sexier? What did she think?"

"She loved it. I want to look it over tonight just to be sure it's perfect."

Kate was quiet but looked like she wanted to say something more. Finally she moved close to David, hugging him tightly.

"Something else. You know how much I love you, and you know I've never had another lover since we met. But do you remember my friend Janice, from college?"

"Yeah, the one who lived down the hall from you in the dorm? What made you think of her?"

"Jasmine. Working with her today brought back memories of Janice, because she and I experimented with each other for several months before you asked me out. I had never been with anyone before; in fact, I hadn't even kissed anyone in high school, so she and I messed around. It was an exciting, sexual, lust-filled three months, but once I met you, I was yours forever. I haven't felt that way toward another woman since -- until today. That's why I attacked you in the shower. I was so horny after working with Jasmine that all I could think of is you fucking me every which way possible.

"But it also got me thinking, and worrying, about our session tomorrow morning. I know you'll be gone playing golf, but I'm not sure I can trust myself with her if we feel the same way. So maybe if you fuck me like crazy tonight I won't be so horny when Jasmine shows up tomorrow."

"Even though I don't need a reason to get your naked body into bed with me, I'll gladly help you out tonight. And tomorrow, if something happens, let it happen. I'm not going to stop you or say anything to discourage you. Perhaps this is something that was going to happen eventually with someone else, or maybe this is something that flipped in your brain. The only thing I'm going to be is jealous, because I would love to see her naked. But that isn't going to happen, so I guess I'll have to settle for your naked body next to mine."

Kate smiled and pulled herself onto David's lap.

"David, you are the best. I don't know if anything will happen, and I suspect nothing will. But I wanted to tell you first so you knew just in case. I love you so much. And later tonight, I hope you enjoy all the places I'm going to settle on you."

The next morning David was up and out early, leaving Kate to get ready for Jasmine. She made coffee, cut up some fruit, and walked through the villa, looking for props to use and places for Jasmine to pose.

When 8:00 became 8:15 and Jasmine hadn't shown up, Kate started to worry.

"She's not coming. What did I do? I screwed everything up and now she's not going to come and she's going to hate me. What was I thinking? She doesn't find me attractive or sexy or anything. God, I screwed this all up!"

Just then Jasmine knocked on the open lanai door.

"Anybody home? Sorry I'm late -- I was held up at the office. Can I come in?"

Relieved, Kate hurried over to welcome her guest with a hug.

"Come on in. I was beginning to worry that I screwed up yesterday, and you decided not to come. But I'm very happy to see you. Coffee and fruit are on the table, so help yourself."

"Thanks, everything looks delicious."

As Jasmine spoke, Kate noticed a slight smile on her lips, and a look in her eyes that said even more.

'Maybe I'm right', Kate thought. 'Maybe Jasmine felt the same things I did yesterday.'

The two women sat on the lanai, enjoying the light breakfast. They also enjoyed conversing, talking like two long lost friends. At the same time, Kate couldn't help but notice the subtle looks from Jasmine; the soft touches of hand upon hand; bare knees touching under the table; and the numerous sexual double entendres. And given her state from last night, Kate noticed her bikini bottoms were getting wet.

"I hope you don't mind if I change something about my picture today. Nothing too much, but I was wondering if you would draw me in the nude."

Hearing her request, Kate almost spit her coffee at Jasmine. Draw her nude? Would she mind granting Kate her newest wish?

"Oh god, I'm sorry, Jasmine. You kind of took me by surprise there. Not too much of a change, huh?"

After laughing at the situation, Kate quietly agreed.

"But if we do this, there are several questions and ground rules that need to be answered. First, the rule in college art class was if the model was nude, so were the artists. Will that be a problem? Second, what level of raciness do you want? PG-13, R, XXX? Third, and probably the most difficult one for me to ask -- is this leading somewhere other than a drawing?"

Jasmine sat sipping her coffee, listening to Kate, and realizing Kate was as excited for something to happen as she was.

"Ok, good to get the ground rules decided on early. First, I like your college rule, so since I'm going to be naked, you're going to be naked. Second, since this is for me alone, I'm thinking a hard R to a XX rating would be just right."

Jasmine rose, moving to sit on Kate's lap.

"And third, I'm really hoping this leads to something more than a drawing. I'm hoping this leads to an excellent drawing and then an extended celebration with you and me together in bed. I've never been with a woman before; in fact, the idea has never really crossed my mind. But working with you yesterday was so erotic, I almost orgasmed several times. So I would love nothing more than for you to be my first lesbian lover."

Softly, tentatively, the two women kissed. As their lips touched, a spark of electricity flowed through them both, lighting a fire that intensified their kiss. Their tongues began to play with the others, and Kate's free hand slid up between Jasmine's open legs to feel the heat coming from the woman's pussy. Kate lightly touched her through her shorts, bringing a gasp from Jasmine's mouth. Kate then slipped her fingers inside the leg hole of Jasmine's shorts, searching for the source of the heat and wetness she felt. As she pushed her fingers in, Jasmine moaned and her body shook, her orgasm quickly overtaking her.

"Oh my god, Kate. I've never cum that fast before. Thank you. I have a feeling that we're going to have an interesting modeling session, so let's get to it."

The next several hours were spent with Jasmine posing in different ways in various parts of the villa, sometimes using props and other times not. As the session went on, the poses were getting racier as Jasmine became more turned on. The final shots were in the bedroom where she used several scarves as props, holding them over her breasts and pulling them between her legs. Finally, Jasmine reached over to Kate, put her hand on the camera, and whispered,

"Katie, please. I need you between my legs now. No foreplay -- the last two hours were all the foreplay I need. Please lick me. Show me how it's done so I can do it to you as well. Please -- I need to cum."

Kate smiled at Jasmine as she put her camera on the nightstand, climbed onto the bed, and lay between Jasmine's widely splayed thighs. She looked up at Jasmine once more, as if to say 'are you sure', and Jasmine answered with a smile and a nod of her head.

As she moved closer, Kate could hear Jasmine's breathing become more ragged, and with the first touch of her tongue on her pussy, Jasmine came again. Emboldened, Kate started to lick her pussy from top to bottom, taking her time to enjoy the wetness flowing from her partner. When Kate slipped two fingers in, Jasmine came again, only louder. Kate never slowed down, and licked her pussy through her orgasm.

Kate decided to take it up a notch, so she now focused on Jasmine's clit, licking it slowly before sucking it into her mouth. Jasmine moaned 'I'm cumming again', and filled Kate's mouth with her delicious honey. Determined to give Jasmine all she could take, Kate wet her middle finger in Jasmine's pussy and then slipped it into her ass. Slowly but steadily she pushed in, and soon Jasmine was rewarded with another orgasm.

When she could no longer take any more, Jasmine pushed Kate's head away from her thighs and pulled her close for a kiss. As she tasted herself on Kate's lips, she moaned at how good she tasted.

"Oh my god, Kate. That was magnificent. I've never had anyone make me feel that good, and especially not that many times in a row. And I never thought I'd like something in my ass, but your finger really got me going. Thank you."

"Believe me, it's my pleasure. Just think how much better it will be once we get to know each other more."

"So this isn't going to be a one-off?"

"No, Jasmine, I hope not. We have several more hours together today, and I'm hoping once David and I move here, we can still get together. I love David more than you can know, and I am pretty sure he will be ok with us. I think his only regret is that he won't see you naked."

"I'm so happy to hear that, Kate. You made me feel things I never thought possible. And as for David, I won't mind if he watches. I like showing my body off when I can. Even more, if he wants to join in, I won't mind -- but only if you fully agree. I'm not going to try to take him away from you. Now, if he was single, I'd be all over him, but I'm not a home wrecker, so if you say no, then it's no. OK?"