Time In A Bottle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK. But I'm going to have to think about it, because I'm not sure I want to share him with anybody. But now I think it's time for you to show me what you just learned. Take me, Jasmine. Lick my wet pussy and make me cum."

Smiling, Jasmine started kissing her way down Kate's lush body. She paused at her breasts, taking time to suck Kate's nipples into her mouth. The more she licked and sucked, the more Kate started to writhe beneath her. Suddenly Kate moaned 'I'm cumming' and her first orgasm washed over her.

Jasmine continued kissing down Kate's body, moving over her taut abs and onto her shaved pussy. Kate had been wet for hours, and Jasmine started by licking the wetness from her thighs. Moving up, Jasmine opened Kate's pussy lips with her fingers and started to lick her way up, just as Kate had done to her.

Wanting to give as good as she got, Jasmine started to suck at Kate's engorged clit, bringing her quickly to another orgasm. Before she could react, Jasmine slipped a finger into Kate's ass and started to finger fuck her. She kept her mouth on Kate's clit as she pushed in and out of her new lover's ass, bringing her to a crashing orgasm.

She screamed Jasmine's name, arched her back, which pushed Jasmine's finger deeper into her ass; at the same time, Jasmine latched harder onto Kate's pussy, pushing her into a more intense orgasm. Kate thrashed beneath Jasmine until she collapsed onto the bed, sucking air into her lungs as she fought to breathe.

Jasmine untangled herself and lay next to Kate, holding her close. As Kate's breathing returned to normal, Jasmine found herself playing with Kate's breasts, lightly squeezing while playing with her nipples.

After a while, Kate turned her head to Jasmine and kissed her, making sure she licked her essence from Jasmine's lips.

"Wow, you're a fast learner, Jasmine. Thank you -- that was fantastic."

The two women lay together, softly conversing, while their hands lightly explored the others body. Soon Kate's fingers were sliding down Jasmine's torso, coming to rest in her moistening pussy. She began to slowly finger her new lover, pushing her fingers deeper.

As she began to moan, Kate shifted her head to Jasmine's chest, licking and sucking her magnificent breasts. Fingering her deeper and faster, Kate latched onto Jasmine's nipples, sucking and lightly biting. Suddenly, with a long, drawn out moan, Jasmine's next orgasm overtook her. Her body squirmed beneath Kate's as she trembled and shook from Kate's ministrations. Finally, spent and sexually sated, Jasmine softly pushed Kate from her body, and held her close.

"Oh, Katie, that was not what I expected but everything I'd hoped it would be. Thank you for making this such a breathtaking experience. I can't wait for you to move here so we can find time to do this over and over. But now, I need to take a shower and get back. Some of us have to work."

Kissing Kate once again, Jasmine made her way to the large en suite shower. Once Kate heard Jasmine in the shower, she grabbed her camera to take pictures of her showering. Quietly standing off to the side, Kate starting shooting. At one point, Jasmine had her hands on her head, rinsing shampoo from her hair, with water cascading down her body.

'This is it', thought Kate. 'That's the money shot.'

Soon Jasmine was gone, and Kate started to pick up from the sexually charged morning. As she did, the villa phone rang.

"Hi sweetie. How did your morning go? Get the drawing done?"

"Hey, baby. The morning was amazing; can't wait to tell you. When will you be back?"

"The shuttle is pulling up now, so I'll be there in about 15 minutes. See you soon."

With only fifteen minutes, Kate started moving at high speed. A fast but thorough shower, a quick dry of her hair, a touch of makeup, and she was ready. In the bedroom she tossed the top cover off the bed and sprayed some perfume to cover up the smell of sex. To finish, she laid on her side facing the doorway, so David would see her naked body as he entered.

As soon as she was set, David came in, stopping short as he spied his naked wife.

"Hey, baby. Take a quick shower and join me."

Soon David joined Kate in bed, wrapping his arms around her and kissing her deeply.

"I take it all went well?"

"Better than I thought. However, I didn't get any drawing done -- I was kept busy doing other stuff."

"Stuff like making Jasmine cum with your tongue and fingers? I need to hear details."

"Oh you will. But after you fuck me. I loved being with her, but there is nothing like the feeling of your dick filling my cunt. Fuck me, David. Please fuck me and fill me until I can't take any more."

After spending the rest of the afternoon in bed satisfying each other again and again, the couple soon realized they needed to pack for their trip home. Reluctantly pulling apart, David grabbed the suitcases while Kate began to fill them. They stayed naked the rest of the night, playing grab ass whenever they came near the other.

Jasmine and Pete were waiting in the lobby the next day when they came to check out. Their good-byes were filled with filled with hugs, kisses, and tears, as well as a promise to let Jasmine know when they were returning, this time for good.

Hours later they were on their way back home, anxious but excited for what lay ahead. David sensed Kate had something to say, but he waited for her to begin the conversation.

"David, tell me we are doing the right thing. This month has been such a whirlwind that I want to be sure we are doing what is best for us in the long run. I know you want to hear the details of Jasmine and me, and I promise I'll tell you later, but I have several other things I need to say. First of all, I love you more and more each day. Thank you for trusting in me and trusting in yourself for taking me on this trip. It was something you didn't have to do, especially as you were a stranger to me. But you were patient and loving and you brought me back to life -- our life -- and for that I will be forever grateful.

"But you also allowed me to explore something from my own past that I'd forgotten, and it's something I hope I can continue to explore in the future, but only with Jasmine. She had never been with a woman before yesterday, and I suspect not many men either. But she awakened something that excites me in ways I can't yet explain. I know how much you love me, and I hope you will still love me even as I discover Jasmine.

"She already told me she has no designs on you, but she also offered that she would be ok with you watching and even participating, but I said I wasn't sure if I wanted to share you. I want you for myself, and if you have any qualms about Jasmine and me, I'll break it off between us."

David smiled as Kate looked at him nervously.

"Sweetie, I'm fine with whatever you and Jasmine do. And to be honest with you, I've always been surprised you agreed to go out with me when I first asked. I know all about your torrid affair with Janice. You were quiet and discrete about it, but she wasn't. Often, after spending the night with you, she would go out drinking heavily the next night, and she wasn't a quiet drunk.

"I heard from several friends about her boasting about her new girlfriend who was drop-dead gorgeous; how her breasts were so sensitive she could make her cum by just sucking her nipples; how her legs and ass didn't quit; and how her pussy got so wet when it was licked.

"We had some classes together, so I knew who you were and I liked you, but after hearing about the two of you together, I never thought I had a chance. But after our second date, I was smitten with you and I think Janice could see that you were smitten with me as well. When she broke it off, you were sad, but not very much. I'm just happy I decided to take a chance and ask you out, and I've not regretted a minute of our life together.

"As for everything else, it'll all work out. Besides, what do we have to lose by trying this? We lost our jobs and you regained your memories, so that gives us the perfect excuse to change the courses of our lives. And what better place than Kauai to do this? Now, kiss me and tell me what you and Jasmine got yourselves into."

When their plane landed, they saw Jen and Sam waiting. Hugs, kisses, and tears ensued; and of course, the girls needed to hear about everything right then.

"Ok, we'll tell you everything, but not here. Drop us off at the house so we can unpack, and come over later for drinks and supper. And bring Moira as well. We'll order pizza, but you need to bring the beer and wine. And yes, we promise to tell you all about the trip, plus some surprises as well."

By 7:00 the pizza was gone, as was some of the beer and most of the wine. The girls were getting anxious to hear about the trip, so David started.

"Ok, so do you want to hear the main story first or hear the surprises first?"

"More than one story? Start with the main one. What happened?"

Kate began.

"It started one afternoon. David was golfing and I was hanging out at the beach, drawing whatever came into my head. I didn't know what the drawings were of, but I was enjoying myself. After a while I realized the bartender and waitress were paying me close attention. It came out that David had asked them to keep tabs on me, telling them a little of what happened.

"When I heard that, I was just furious with him, and let him know when we got back to our room. 'How dare you treat me like a child. I'm a grown woman.' That sort of thing, and what he answered threw me for a loop.

"'Yes, you're a grown woman, but a woman who has no memory of who she is, where she lives, what her address or phone number is, what she does for a job, and of who her husband is'. He said he did it because he loved me and couldn't stand the chance of losing me again. There was more, but you get the idea. He stormed off to take a shower while I cried my eyes out, thinking I had just screwed everything up."

"Geeze, Kate, you really let him have it for looking after you. What happened next?"

"I joined him in the shower, apologized profusely, we washed each other, and then we had some of the hottest sex we've ever had. Jen, I came so many times, I lost count."

"Wow. And that's when your memories came back?"

"No, that was later that night, but I think it was part of it. When I told Dr. Hansen and Moira about it, they both agreed. They both mentioned muscle memory -- when the body does repetitive motions often enough, the muscles remember what they need to do. Us having sex, like we used to, woke my body up; my muscles remembered making love to David for so many years, and started to talk to my brain.

"But the last part came when we were having dinner. The vocalist started singing Time In A Bottle, and everything came back, as if a door opened and all my memories came flooding back. And here we are."

"Wow, that's incredible, and I'm so happy for you. But what are the surprises you mentioned?"

David began telling the K. Rose story and how she was so popular in Hawaii, but left out the part with Jasmine. Then Kate took over.

"The last surprise is the most difficult one to tell you. With all that's happened with our jobs and my shooting, we've decided to move... to Hawaii. While everything was happening with our jobs here, we were given offers to stay there; I'll be teaching art and David will be teaching theatre in a private school. As well, we both will be working at the Weston, on the Activities staff. The people there are simply incredible, and it's a chance of a lifetime for us.

"And living here is just not an option any more. Ever since my first night home from the hospital, I've been having recurring nightmares about the shooting. Most nights I simply wake up, but some nights I wake up screaming for David to save me. Before all the job stuff happened, the nightmares were back, and worse than ever. And as much as I love you guys, I just can't take that anymore.

"Jen, Sam, you are my closest friends from as far back as I can remember. And Moira, you've become someone I can trust with my deepest and darkest thoughts. I'll miss you all terribly, but I only hope you can understand why I can't stay here anymore."

After a moment of quiet, the four women embraced, tears flowing from their eyes; nothing was said, but the wrenching sobs coming from the four spoke volumes. After a while, the women broke apart, with Jen crossing to David. Embracing him tightly, she told him,

"David Silver, if you don't take of Katie, we're coming over there to kick your ass, got it?"

David smiled at Jen, Sam and Moira, who were all still crying some.

"You don't have to come over to kick my ass. You're always welcome in our house. The door is always open for you and the wine glasses are chilling."

Six weeks later, it was done. The house was sold, their household goods were either sold or given away, and boxes with what they were keeping were packed and shipped to Hawaii. All that was left was the most difficult task -- to say goodbye.

Their last days there were spent visiting friends and neighbors, saying goodbye and wishing them well. Kate made a final visit to Dr. Hansen, who gave her the names of several colleagues to contact in Hawaii if she needed to. She also stopped by to see Amanda, the nurse who had been so kind to her and David when she was in a coma.

"Kate, it's so good to see you. I hear things are getting back to normal for you. But I'm also sad to hear you are leaving us."

"We are, but I have something for you. When I was drawing one afternoon, one of the sketches baffled me. I had no idea who it was or why I drew it. Once I showed it to David, he knew immediately what it was -- a drawing of you. We had it framed for you; please consider this our thank you for all you did for me while I was here. You're truly an angel."

Amanda couldn't believe how beautiful the picture was. With tears starting to well up in her eyes, she hugged them both, and hurried away before she totally broke down in tears.

Finally it was time to go. The ride to the airport was quiet, with each person lost in their own thoughts. Jen, Sam, and Moira escorted their friends through the terminal as far as they could. Each of the women hugged David and gave him a kiss before moving to Kate. Moira gave her a hug and whispered,

"Call me anytime you need. I'm always here for you."

Jen and Sam both hugged Kate at the same time. All three were crying, sobbing softly into each other's shoulders. Finally, Kate spoke.

"You have no idea how much I'm going to miss you two. You were always there for me, but especially on that horrible day. You held me, comforted me, and assured me that I'd be ok. I know how much time you spent in the hospital, talking to me, or just holding my hand. I couldn't tell you then, but I knew you were there. I love you two, and will never forget all you've done for me. Take care of each other. Goodbye... for now."

*****

Three weeks later, Kate and David were all moved in. They'd spent several days at the resort while they bought furniture and household goods, and doing last minute touchups on the house. Luckily, they were able to get much of the furniture from Jasmine and Pete, items the resort had ordered but never used, so their house had a definite tropical vibe to it.

Jasmine and Pete were coming over for Sunday brunch, and Kate was scurrying around finishing things. She planned to give Jasmine her drawing, so she and David were planning how to get Pete out of the house.

"Maybe I'll ask him to show me the marina and start looking at boats. That should take several hours, and give you and Jasmine plenty of time alone."

"Thanks, babe. I'll be sure to really thank you later."

*****

After finishing the second pitcher of mimosas, Kate caught David's eye to let him know she wanted to be alone with Jasmine.

"Hey Pete. Why don't you show me the marina so I can start looking at boats."

"Good idea. I was going to suggest that same thing. It's one of the nicest marinas on this side of the island, and there just might be something of a surprise there as well."

As soon as the guys left, Jasmine grabbed Kate and kissed her hard. As the kiss went on, their hands began to explore each other, and soon both women were breathing hard. Kate's pussy was wet, and she was sure Jasmine's was as well. As Kate broke their kiss, she smiled and winked at Jasmine, and left the room.

When she returned, she had an oddly shaped package with her. Handing it to Jasmine, she smiled and whispered 'open your present'. Jasmine ripped the wrapping paper like a child on Christmas morning and gasped when she saw what it was.

"It's me, in the shower, after our first time. Oh Katie, it's beautiful. You made me look sexy. I love it -- thank you."

"You're welcome. And you are sexy, Jasmine. A blind man could see that. You're sexy, sensuous, and stunning, and I can't wait to taste you again."

Smiling at her lover, Jasmine put the drawing on the table and faced Kate. She put her hands behind her back, and suddenly the sound of a zipper lowering was the only sound in the room. After a moment, she smiled, let her dress fall to the floor, pooling it around her feet, and stood naked in front of Kate. Kate gasped at the sight and moved to take Jasmine in her arms. Soon the women were making out as Kate struggled to remove her own clothes.

Once naked, the lovers continued kissing while pushing fingers into the others moistening pussy. Jasmine moaned 'god, I've missed this', and started moving toward the bedrooms. Kate stopped her by the guest room, pushing Jasmine in and onto the bed.

"From now on, as often as you want, this is "Jasmine's Room". Any time you want to stay over, or if only for a few hours, this will be your room. For us. And I hope you use it often."

Kate moved lower on the bed, opening Jasmine's legs, and settling her mouth on Jasmine's pussy. Her lover answered with a long moan and a whispered 'oh, yes'. Seconds later, Kate brought her to her first orgasm.

She kept licking, and now added two fingers pushing into Jasmine's soaked pussy. Jasmine came a second time, and then for a third before she pushed Kate's head away from her over sensitive pussy.

Kate kissed her way up Jasmine's body, stopping to play with her succulent breasts; she sucked and licked and lightly bit the nipples, eliciting more moans from Jasmine. Wanting to get her off once more, Kate slipped her fingers back into Jasmine as she sucked her tits. Moments later, Jasmine was writhing beneath Kate as another orgasm rocked her body. Finally letting her lover rest, Kate kissed Jasmine again, cuddling against her still quivering body. Falling asleep, the two lovers rested.

*****

At the same time, Pete was showing David around the marina, introducing him to the owners, to some of the employees, and to several boat owners. They made their way down to the house's slip, and David was surprised to see a boat docked. It was beautiful, and looked brand new.

"Is there supposed to be a boat docked here?"

"Yep. Like her? Let's go aboard."

Leading the way, Pete showed David around the boat, explaining what things were and highlighting several special aspects. Completing the tour, the two men stood in the stern, just looking around.

"This is a beautiful boat, Pete, but what's it doing here? I was hoping to see what they had for sale."

"My banker called me the other day about this boat. A client of his had just bought this when he had a heart attack and died. His wife didn't want it and basically gave it back to the bank. When my friend called he asked if I knew of anyone who was looking to buy a boat at a substantial discount -- and I thought of you and Kate. After all, you can't live this close to a marina in Hawaii and not own one."