Time In A Bottle Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kate and me? We can't afford one this expensive, even with the discount."

"You don't have to. All you need to do is name it, and this baby is yours. Call it a 'welcome home to Kauai' dock-warming gift from Jasmine and me. I'm not sure what happened, but since meeting Kate, Jasmine has been a different person. In fact, I can't remember when I've seen her happier. Deep down, I think I know. But whatever it is, it's between her, Kate, and you.

"So what are you naming this newest member of your family? I'll let the marina owner know and he'll paint the name on for you."

"There's only one possible name -- Time In A Bottle."

*****

Kate woke with a start. She wasn't sure where she was for a moment, until she felt something wet and warm between her thighs. Smiling, she looked between her legs only to see Jasmine smiling back, her face already soaked from Kate's juices. Not missing a beat, she put her face back and began licking Kate faster; she added a finger and began to suck on Kate's clit, bringing her closer and closer to her orgasm. Jasmine then put her free hand on Kate's breast, squeezing her nipple -- and that set Kate off. Screaming her lover's name, Kate's body tensed and rose off the bed, pushing her pussy deeper into Jasmine's mouth.

"Oh yes, Jasmine, fuck me. Lick my clit. Make me cum in your mouth. Yes!"

Letting her lover calm down, Jasmine slid next to Kate and held her trembling body. She had never had such feelings for a woman before, and she only hoped that Kate felt the same way.

"That was magnificent, Jasmine. You do amazing things to me, and I love it. But we better get cleaned up before the boys get back. David is fine with us, but I'm not sure how Pete would feel about this."

"I'm not sure either, but it's a conversation we need to have, especially since you're back and working with us. But even if he is against it, I won't care. I have something special with you and I'm not going to let it go. But yes, let's shower before they come back."

*****

While Kate and Jasmine were showering, the marina owner was talking with Pete and David. He had a can of black paint and was getting ready to paint the name on the boat. He also brought a bottle of champagne to help christen the boat.

While he worked, David took pictures with his phone and Pete got on his to call Jasmine.

"Hey, sis. Grab Kate and bring her to the marina. It's time to show her our surprise."

"Great. We'll be right there."

Minutes later, Jasmine was walking Kate through the marina and to their surprise. She looked at the name and burst into tears, hugging Jasmine tight. Pete and David joined the hug, and David kissed his wife gently.

"Can you believe this? Pete and Jasmine bought this for us, and it's beautiful. Come on board so I can show you around."

Soon they were at sea with Pete at the controls, showing David what to do. After several hours they made their way back to the marina, with Pete slowly backing into the slip. As they docked, Kate saw a number of people waiting for them on the dock. David and Pete had ordered supper for them, catered by the marina restaurant. They ended up spending several more hours on their new boat surrounded by good food and great friends.

As they walked back to their cars to go home, Pete walked with Kate and put his arm around her. He leaned close and spoke quietly in her ear.

"Kate, I'm not sure what's happening between you and my sister, but I haven't seen her this happy in a long time. I've got a notion of what's going on, but it's not any of my business what my sister does. But whatever it is, as long as it's ok between you and David, keep it up, ok?"

And thus began their new lives. Kate and David were welcomed with open arms by the school, as the students and their parents realized how good both were at their jobs. David loved taking resort guests out biking and kayaking, being able to show them places they never would've seen otherwise. Much of their free time was spent on the boat, usually with Jasmine and often with Pete as well.

One particular day they were away from people and anchored in a sheltered cove. Pete and David were in the cabin while the girls were sunning themselves on the bow. Pete saw Kate stand and look around, making sure they were all alone before stripping off her bikini, with Jasmine following suit.

"Holy crap, I can't believe how hot Kate is... and Jasmine as well. I don't think I've seen her naked since we were both little kids taking baths together. They probably better put sunscreen on -- I'll bring some out."

"Don't bother. Kate already has some, and they prefer to do it themselves. Just wait."

Shocked, Pete stood by while watching as his sister and Kate rubbed sunscreen onto each other's body. And then was shocked again when they started to kiss and caress each other. It was as if he was watching a classy porn movie, only in real life. And as he watched, he realized his thoughts about the two women were spot on.

"That has got to be one of the hottest things I've ever seen. They really love each other, don't they? Now I know why Jasmine has been so happy these past months."

"Kate as well. At first I was worried I'd be too jealous to let it continue, but Kate let me know that I will always come first, and if I ever want her to break it off with Jasmine, she will. She won't like it, but she'll do it.

"But there are perks to this. Watching two of the hottest women I know having sex, both knowing I'm watching them, is a real turn on. Plus, by the time we get home, Kate is so ready for me that we usually spend several hours in bed having hot sex. I know, I know, TMI. But just watch."

Some time later, after watching the women bring each other off several times, Pete was almost panting.

"That has got to be the hottest thing I've ever seen. How do you keep your cool knowing what is happening with these two?"

"Because I know when I get home, Kate is going to fuck me every which way she can for as long as she can. And knowing that, I'm good with just watching them."

Just then, the two women stood up and started walking toward the cabin. Kate came up to David, kissed him hard, and pulled him toward the stern of the boat where there were cushioned seats. Before Kate pushed David down she pulled his shorts off so they were both naked.

"Please fuck me, David. Right here, right now. I know you want to because your dick is harder than ever. Put your dick in my cunt, lover, and fuck me."

At the same time, Jasmine was kissing Pete, rubbing her luscious tits over his chest. She lowered her hand and slipped it inside his shorts, feeling his hardness.

"Oh god, Pete. I want you so bad. Please take me below and fuck me silly. I know you're my brother and we shouldn't, but I don't care. I love you and I want you and my cunt is dripping in anticipation of you fucking me. Please..."

"I love you too, sis. You're one of the sexiest women I've ever seen, and by far the sexiest one I've held in my arms. And I'd love to fuck you."

Soon the boat was filled with moans and the sounds of sex. Jasmine and Pete were so ready for each other that they both came within seconds of Pete's dick entering her cunt. Not stopping, Pete made Jasmine cum several more times before he filled her again.

At the same time, David and Kate were fucking each other with a passion. Soon David's cum was dripping from her pussy as he filled her again and again as he sucked her tits and fucked her to multiple orgasms.

Sated, Kate sat quietly on David's lap while they listened to their friends copulate below deck.

"What in the world brought that on?"

"I'm not sure. You watched Jasmine and me go at it, and it was wonderful as usual. But as we lay there talking, she said even though she loved having sex with me, she said how much she missed getting fucked by a man. I told her there was a man in the cabin who would love to fuck her and she should just go to him -- 'I don't mean David -- go to Pete, because he would love to fuck his hot sister.'"

"Well, you were right about that. And I'm very happy because they deserve each other. So, ready for another round? I have a feeling those two will be busy for awhile."

And so life went on. Kate and David loved their jobs, Jasmine and Pete became their closest friends, and their life in Hawaii was a dream. But there was one thing missing from that dream -- a family.

Kate had always wanted a baby, but for years was unable to conceive. After going on the pill she stopped worrying about it, but now those feelings were back. She hadn't been on the pill since getting shot, so each month she was surprised when her period started. After discussing it with David, they decided to see a fertility specialist to see if something was wrong.

"Kate, after looking at the tests and physical exams for both of you, I can see nothing physically wrong. My first guess has to do with all the medications you were on after your surgery, and my second has nothing to do with your physical wellness. Physically, both you and David are as fit as can be. But remember, you were on some really strong medications for a long time, and some of them take a while to fully exit your body. But the body and mind can do funny things, as you well know. I'm not a therapist or a psychologist, but I do believe that perhaps your brain is making sure everything is ok with you physically before it 'lets' you get pregnant.

"Like I said, that is not my area of expertise, so I recommend you talk to someone who is more qualified. I can recommend several people if you want."

The couple sat quietly, taking in all the doctor had to say. Maybe it was mental; perhaps her brain was trying to tell her something after all. But instead of speaking with a stranger, they knew who they had to call -- Moira.

Later than night, Kate called Moira and told her what was going on. She mentioned what the doctor said; the fact that it might be mental, and after all she went through, her body might not be ready. Moira was quiet, taking in everything Kate was saying. When Kate finished, Moira spoke.

"Let me be blunt with you, Kate. At this point in time, do you want a baby? Does David? Are you doing anything that having a baby will put aside?"

Kate thought about their life now. Did she really want a baby, or was she hearing her biological clock ticking? And if she did get pregnant, what would that mean for her and Jasmine? What would happen with her time with David on their boat? How much would their life change if she did get pregnant? Is this really what she wants?

"Ok, Moira, I thought you were going to make this easier for me, but now I am second guessing myself. Yes, there are a number of things happening that having a baby will change. Am I simply panicking that we are getting older and I feel I need to have a baby? Probably. But I think the bottom line is we both want to bring a new life into the world. We both want to be parents, even though the thought of that scares me. But yes, we want to be parents, and we want to have a baby."

"That's all I needed to hear, sweetie. I agree with your doctor that this is just a mental thing. Physically, you've healed from the trauma, but healing mentally is almost always a longer process. Just give it time. I've never seen a couple more in love than you two. And I know both of you will be great parents. Stop worrying about it -- it'll happen when it happens. Ok? Oh, and incase we don't speak before, Happy Birthday and Happy Anniversary!"

"Thanks, Moira. I feel much better about this. Tell Jen I'm sorry I missed her, and that I love her. Both of you. Thanks again. Bye."

Kate sat quietly, thinking of what Moira had said -- these things take time; don't press so hard; understand the trauma your body went though this year; how much you two love each other; and that you'd make great parents. It all made sense somehow, but Kate knew deep down she needed to do something special to break through.

And then Moira had wished her a Happy Birthday and a Happy Anniversary. They both fell on Christmas Eve, which was only two days away, and suddenly Kate had an idea, but she needed to get started to make it happen.

Two days later, Kate woke up to a strange feeling -- she was alone in bed. Jumping up, she found a note from David in the kitchen attached to a red rose.

Katie,

Pete called me last night after you went to bed, asking if I could take a last minute group out this morning on a bike tour. I'll be back later this afternoon, in plenty of time to celebrate your special day. I took the liberty to book you time in the spa at the Weston at noon for a massage, facial, and a mani/pedi. I know you have something planned for dinner, so I'll be back in plenty of time. Happy Birthday! Happy Anniversary!

I love you...

David

At first Kate was sad that he was going to be gone most of the day, but realized she now could get everything ready for tonight without worrying if he would notice. She took a long, hot shower, ate some breakfast, and headed to the spa for her birthday afternoon.

When David hadn't returned by 4:00, Kate started to worry. She decided to call him, and as she picked up her phone, it buzzed with an incoming text from David.

Sweetie, sorry the trip is taking so long. Several flat tires, slow moving people and one guest falling off her bike. On our way back. See you 6ish.

Relieved, Kate sat on their deck and watched the waves roll in. It was so peaceful here, especially compared to where they used to live. She felt truly content for the first time in years, and could see them living out their lives in this paradise.

After a while, she walked into the house to change for dinner, and to leave David a note of his own.

David my love,

Thank you so much for my birthday spa day -- I loved it! Take a shower and meet me on the Bottle as soon as you can. Be sure to walk over, so we can walk home together. Surprises and presents to come!

I love you,

Katie

Shortly before six, Kate was in the cabin when she heard a voice call out,

"Permission to come aboard, Captain?"

Looking up, Kate saw David standing on the dock wearing slacks, polo, and sandals. His sun-burnished face and arms made him even more handsome in the late afternoon sun. It took all Kate had not to jump him right there and tear his clothes off. But she had a plan, so that thought would have to wait.

"Permission granted, sailor."

Kate moved to David and melted into his arms, energized as always by his hugs. The simple feeling of security as he held her brought tears to her eyes.

"Happy Birthday, baby. And Happy Anniversary as well. Sorry I took so long to get back, but I needed to be sure our guest was alright."

"You're here now and that's all that matters. Happy Anniversary, baby. And thank you again for the spa day -- it was wonderful."

"You're more than welcome. After all, you're worth it. So what's for dinner?"

Just then, servers from Captain Jack's Restaurant were walking down the dock toward them, carrying everything needed for a romantic anniversary dinner. Everything was set up quickly and their food laid out.

"Text us about 20 minutes before you want your dessert, Mrs. Silver, and we'll bring it out. Enjoy your dinner, and Happy Anniversary!"

The dinner was delicious, the wine superb, and the dessert was just the right finisher. After finishing everything, they were walking back to their house along the beach -- a perfect way to end a perfect meal.

The two held hands as they walked, giving each other short kisses as they strolled along the beach.

"This is so strange, David, to have Christmas with no snow and 80 degree weather. It's so peaceful here, and for the first time in years I feel totally content with my life. Not that I hated my life before -- not at all. But for several years I didn't have the same passion for my job as before, and many times I felt both of us were just going through the motions.

"But being here with you, I feel so different. I feel alive again. I feel the passion for my job and for my art again. And I feel my passion for you stronger than ever -- and I think you feel that too. The way you make love to me, bringing me higher and higher each time reminds me of when we were young and all that was important was each other. If nothing else, this year has shown me just how much you love me and how much I love you, and that's a feeling I hope we never lose, no matter what."

By now the couple were on the beach by their house. Kate pulled David close and started to kiss him with a new-found ferocity. Kissing her back, David felt the heat rising from Kate's loins and kissed her just as hard.

Breaking the kiss, Kate stepped away from David, smiled at him, and lowered her dress to the sand, revealing her naked body to him. David stood still, drinking in the sight of his wife totally exposing herself to him.

"Remember the night on the beach in Maui when I sucked your dick? Take your pants off so I can do it again. But this time, don't cum on me, because I want you to cum in me, as deep as you can."

Kate then lowered herself to her knees in front of David, who quickly dropped his pants and stepped out of them. Grasping his hardness in both of her hands, Kate slipped her lips around him and sucked him deep into the warmth of her mouth. Bobbing her head, she slowly picked up speed, taking him deeper and deeper with each movement. She took her hand and began to play with his balls, and David moaned in appreciation. After several minutes, Kate felt David's dick grow in her mouth as he approached orgasm, so she quickly pulled him out and got on her hands and knees.

"Oh fuck me, baby. Fuck me hard. Make me cum on your dick, and fill me with your cum. Oh yes..."

David quickly got behind his wife and slid his dick deep into her clutching pussy. Within five thrusts, Kate was cumming. David didn't slow down, knowing Kate wanted him to fuck her hard and to keep her cumming, one orgasm after another.

As David felt ready to cum, he pulled out of his wife and told her to lie on her back. She turned quickly and pulled her legs up to her chest, opening herself up as much as she could. Soon the only sounds on the beach were the sounds of wet, hot sex and the endless crashing of the waves on the shore.

"Look at me, Katie. Look at me while you cum. I want watch your face as I cum in your cunt. Yes..."

Together, their orgasms tore through them. David grunted as he pulsed rope after rope of sperm deep in Katie's pussy. As Katie orgasmed, her entire body tensed, her back arched off the sand and her hands gripped David's arms tightly. But through it all, neither lost eye contact with the other.

They lay together in the sand for quite a while, holding each other tightly. Kate lay on her back, hoping David's sperm would find their way deep into her. How perfect that would be -- getting pregnant on their anniversary, especially one that almost didn't happen.

"We better move this party into the house before someone calls the cops because they saw two bodies on the beach."

"Yeah, that sounds good. Just as long as you promise to make love to me all night long."

Christmas morning, and Kate was up early, as usual. As a kid she would wake up when it was still dark, pestering her parents until they got up as well so she could see what Santa had brought. Even as an adult she still woke up early on Christmas morning, and this year was no exception.

She silently got out of bed, moving quietly to the kitchen to make coffee, then to the living room, where she plugged in the tree lights. Several more packages found their way under the tree, and a special one was now resting on the couch. Impatiently waiting for David to wake, Kate's body was trembling with excitement.