All Comments on 'Time Out'

by SecretLemons

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Definitely interested in reading more

I do hope you continue this story, it's pretty good so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Quite interesting so far. I hope you continue!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good begining

This has definite possibilities please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Continue pls

Aww! I wanna read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Good start

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm interested in more. 7153

I'm interested in more o f this story.

SecretLemonsSecretLemonsover 7 years agoAuthor
I'm going to continue.

Hai all I am going to continue the story, thanks for your support.

If anyone wants to be an editor 4 me then just tell me in the comments and we can sort something out.

- if a story gets to 4.3 on the ratings u can have my name (only my first one)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yes, please do

I felt a surge of disappointment as it ended so I suppose that means I wanted it to continue.

I'll add, Best of Luck (and skill) to employ the tropes of Time Stopping (and control that proffers) and remain interesting, compelling, and entertaining. A risk with writing fiction, that seems more difficult to avoid with: erotica, sexual power/control - and with the power to stop time, in particular - for some reason. Perhaps an otherwise reasonable 'Internal Editor' yells "Finally!!" and every adolescent Hope and Fury one's ever had, furiously takes over and every Hope and Sprite of vengeance tramples any of the more artful, post adolescence, skills our 'Internal Editors' have developed.

Cheers,

SecretLemonsSecretLemonsover 7 years agoAuthor
halfway through chapter 2

I would prefer releasing it after an editor had looked over it though

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Start.

Definitely caught my attention. Would love to see where it goes. You have taken it a step past a lot of other Time Stopping stories. Very interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sumovabitch!!!

Great promising start cut short before it could blossom. Loved the angles. If you decide to continue I know I'd read it and where you were headed at least one person would appreciate the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous