Time to Explore

Story Info
Pam needs to explore her sexuality.
2.8k words
3.82
19.6k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
caminco
caminco
7 Followers

I was sitting at my desk getting some work done when the phone rang, the caller ID said Smith so I assumed it was my long time friend Tony. Tony and I have been friend since college. It was not Tony, it was his wife Pam. Pam is a beautiful lady and I have always wondered what she would be like in bed, Tony would never share anything about their sex life.

Pam asked if we could have lunch, that she wanted to talk with me. We agreed to meet at a local deli, I got there first and was surprised when she walked in, Pam had gotten to the point of dressing frumpy over the last few years and today she was wearing a skirt and top that actually flattered her figure. She had put on a few pounds over the years but still looked good and her tits had gotten bigger over the years and they were big to start with.

I got up and gave her a hug and we went to the counter to order our lunch.

As we ate I could tell she didn't know how to start the conversation, so I finally said Pam, just tell me, I will help in any way I can. You and Tony are one of my favorite couples.

She finally asks was Tony always conservative when I came to sex, she figured I knew, since I knew him for 10 years before she met him. I was surprised at the question, Tony was a male slut in college and after college before meeting Pam.

She goes on to tell me that they don't have sex very often and when they do it's boring, missionary and with the lights out. I always knew he had put her on a pedestal but didn't realize that by doing that he would not make sure their sex life was fun. I asked her what she wanted to happen, she said that she had only been with one guy before Tony and that he was not all that exciting.

She hears her girlfriends talk about their sex lives and wants to explore hers and try anything and everything. She tells me that she knows my wife and I have played with other couples and always look for new ways to keep our sex life exciting. I didn't know my wife had shared with Pam.

I decided to see what she really wanted to happen, I asked her if she wanted to have sex with another guy, a guy who would not treat her like a princess. It took a minute, but she said yes..That she wanted to do some of the things that my wife and I did with other people.

She asked if I would help her explore her fantasy's. She wanted someone she could trust to help her. I told her that I would not do it behind Tony's back. That I would only do it if Tony knew about it and was okay with it. I said that she needed to go home and tell Tony that she wanted to fully explore her sexuality, that she could not continue to have a boring sex life. That she needed more and didn't want to cheat on him. That she wanted me to help her find her inner slut.

I said that if Tony called me and invited me to their home that night, then I would take over their sex life, but only if they both agreed and did everything I told them to do. She could be the boss of Tony, but they both had to do everything I asked, when I asked.

She said she would go talk with him. I looked across the table at her and asked if she was sure she wanted to do this. If she was serious that she needed to go to the ladies room right now and remove her panties and bra and bring them to me. She just looked at me, I told her if your can't do this then you will never be able to let your self go. She got up and went to the ladies room.

I watched her walk back, she had clearly removed her bra, her tits were now hanging free and swaying with each step. Her nipples were at full attention. She sat down and I could tell she was nervous, I said her tits looked amazing hanging free, she sat up a little straighter when I said that. I asked about her panties, she said that they were in her purse with her bra. I told her to give them to me. she reached into her purse and pulled them out, she tried to hand them to me under the table. I put my handout above the table and she put them in my hand. The crotch of the panties was drenched. I held the panties to my face, they smelled delicious. I told her I hoped she would go through with telling Tony that she wanted me to control their sex life, because I bet she tasted as good as she smelled.

I could tell she was getting very horny, she could not sit still. I looked at her and told her to put her hand under her skirt and to put a couple fingers in her pussy and show me how wet she was. She said, here? I said here and now, if you can't do this you really don't want me to help you.

She reached under her skirt and I could see the look on her face change when her fingers went into her pussy, she pulled her fingers our and it looked like she had just put them in water.

Lick them I said, she looked around and put her fingers in her mouth. I smiled at her and said this will be fun. Now make your self cum. Her hand disappeared and I could tell she was playing with her pussy and clit, she was so horny that she came almost immediately.

She said she was going to go home and talk with Tony, I reminded her that they both had to turn them self over to me or I was out. We got up to leave and she reached for her panties. I told her to leave them for the busboy.

I walked her to her car and wanted to make her suck my cock right there, but until Tony agreed, I would not touch her.

When I got home my wife asked what Pam wanted, I filled her in and she said she hoped Tony would agree to let Pam explore her sexuality. That she would like to lick Pam's pussy and have Pam lick hers.

A couple hours later Tony called me and asked if I would come over and meet with Pam and him? I asked him why he wanted me to come over and was told Pam had told him how she was unhappy and wanted to be free sexually. He said he wanted his wife to be happy. I asked if he was willing to do the things Pam wanted, that she really wanted to try new thing for her self and wanted him to get out of his comfort zone. He said he would do anything to make her happy. I told him I would be over in a hour.

When I got to their house Tony answered the door, we went to their family room and sat down. I said, so far nothing has happened except some talk, that if we went forward that it would change their marriage. That Pam wanted to be a sexual lady and try everything. That she expected Tony to try anything she or I told him to do. She wanted me to take control of their sex life. I looked at Pam and her nipples were poking through her top and it appeared that Tony's pants were a bit tighter in the crotch. They both said they wanted me to take control!

I told them to get up and stand in the middle of the room, I made them just stand there as I looked at them, finally I told Tony this was his last chance to change his mind. That if he wanted to go forward that he need to remove Pam's clothes right now. I could see the excitement on Pam's face. Tony moved over and slowly un buttoned her shirt and then removed it. The he unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Pam was now standing in front of me in a sexy bra and panties set. I could see her panties were wet. And Tony's pants were defiantly bulging in the front. I told him to continue, he unhooked her bra in the front and removed it. After many years of wondering what her tits looked like I finally got to see Pam's tits. At least a 36d, with a nice sag and wide areolas. He started to remove her panties, I told him to stop and just step back and look at how beautiful his wife is.

After a couple minutes I told him to continue, he slipped her panties down her thighs and let them fall to the floor, she stepped out of them. I took a minute to just enjoy the view. Pam had a full bush, you could tell she did keep it trimmed a bit but it was old school. I would have to decide how I wanted her to groom in the future.

I asked Pam if she was excited? I got an immediate YES. I asked her if she thought Tony was liking it, she said she did not know. I told her look at the front of his pants. she looked down and saw that her was hard and his pants had a nice bulge.

I told Tony to strip, he did and his cock was rock hard and dripping precum. I looked at Pam and told her I think Tony like the idea of expanding your sex life.

I asked Tony if he ever thought Pam would masturbate in public, he said, no way! So I told him that Pam had went into the bathroom at the deli today and took off her bra and panties and cam back to the table and handed me her very wet panties and if he wanted the panties back he would have to go get them from the busboy. Also told him Pam put her fingers onto her pussy at the table and then rubbed her clit until she came. He asked Pam if that was true, She said it felt so good to be so slutty and wanted to do it again.

I looked at Tony with his hard cock and told him he had missed out on some great sex over the years, that his wife was a horny little vixen, that I bet her pussy was drenched right now. That he should go over and see for himself how wet her pussy was. He went over and could not believe how wet she was, she almost came just by him touching her. Lick your fingers and see how good she tastes. He put his fingers into his mouth and suck her juice off, his cock was leaking precum all over his cock.

I asked Tony if Pam ever sucked his cock and swallowed his cum, he said sometimes she would suck him for a few minutes before they made love, but he had never cum in her mouth. I asked Pam if she was ready to start her training and suck my cock? her answer was to walk over to me and drop to her knees in front of me. She open my pants and took my hard cock out. Like Tony my precum was flowing, she looked up at Tony and licked the precum off the head of my cock. Tony grabbed his cock and started to rub it, I told him to stop, that he could only cum after both Pam and I did.

I told Pam to suck me until I filled her mouth with my cum, she went to work, licking stroking and taking my cock as far into her mouth as she could. Tony was watching his Princess suck my cock like she was seasoned pro. I was getting close and told Pam that I was going to shoot some cum in her mouth and some on her face and tits. That just made her go faster and soon I was filling her mouth with the first couple shots and them pulled out and shot on her face and tits. The excitement of finally doing Pam made for a huge load.

I told Pam to swap places with me, she sat back on the couch and I opened her legs and started to lick her pussy. I'm not sure if I ever lick a pussy that was that wet before I started. I took her lips between mine and pulled them out as far as I could. She was holding on to the couch on the edge of cumming, I stopped just before she came. She begged me to let her cum. I looked At Tony and said, why have you not been doing this for years. Then I dove back in and attacked her clit, as soon as I hit her clit with my tongue she exploded. I just kept licking her clit until she pushed me away when she could not take it any more.

I moved next to Pam and quietly asked her if she wanted to let Tony cum today, make him wait or did she need to make him do something he had never thought he would do to earn a orgasm? She wanted to make him earn it. I asked if he had ever licked her ass or if he had ever tasted his cum, she said no. I said a good start would be for him to lick her ass or to clean my cum off her tits and them he could jerk off on her tits. she loved that idea.

Pam looked and Tony and asked if he wanted to cum, he said he had never been so horny and needed to cum. She said he could either not cum for a week and she would tease him the whole time or he had to lick my cum off her tits, them he could could cum on her ass. but he would also need to lick his cum off her ass.

He could not believe she wanted him to do this, what happened to his prim and proper wife? She took a finger and rubbed it in my cum on her face and got up and wiped it on his lips. Then took her finger and rubbed my cum in circles on her tits. She moved her hand down and caressed his cock for just a couple seconds. she told him he had 30 seconds to start licking or wait a week. But if he waited the that would give her more time to cum up with other ideas for him to do to earn his orgasm.

Tony grabbed her and pulled her tits to his mouth and started licking all my cum off her tits and nipples, when they were clean she said he deserved a reward and took his cock in her hand and stroked him, when he was close to cumming,she let go, turned around and spread her ass cheeks. She looked at him and said cum on my asshole. It only took a couple more strokes before he shot his load on her asshole.

Pam told him to lick her ass clean, Tony hesitated, as every guy knows once you cum something switches off in your mind. I told Tony unless he started licking her ass right now, I would not let him near her for a month, he looked at Pam and she said he would be the horny one, That she still had not fucked me and that she wanted to lick my wives pussy. That she planned on having more sex in the next month than they had in the last year.

Tony got on his knees and bent Pam over and stuck his face into her ass and started eating, he started slow and soon was making sure he got every drop of his cum. When he was done his cock was hard again. I pointed to the hardon and Pam knew he would do anything he was asked to do from now on.

I thanked them for a lovely evening and told them I would be in touch. I said no sex until I approved it.

caminco
caminco
7 Followers