All Comments on 'Time to Explore'

by caminco

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Their marriage has certainly changed for Tony why didn't the wife tell her husband years ago thst she wanted to be a slutwife?

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years ago

Very promising for a second story. These cuckold stories are not my cup of tea, but those who like that will very much enjoy this quickie. Keep up the good work.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

A story for the idiots who call themselves cuckolds! It's a shame that such crap keeps coming up here!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Childish drible. When are the real writers coming back or is the editor one of the 8 year olds writing all the garbage lately

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

I don't think you wrote about a wife that loves her husband only a woman that hates the man she is living with.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

Another lame “my friend and whorewife make me a cuck”story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Quotation Marks are NOT optional

For example,

<P>

As we ate I could tell she didn't know how to start the conversation, so I finally said Pam, just tell me, I will help in any way I can. You and Tony are one of my favorite couples.

<P>

As we ate I could tell she didn't know how to start the conversation, so I finally said Pam, "Just tell me. I'll help in any way I can. You and Tony are one of my favorite couples."

26thNCuck26thNCuckabout 3 years ago
5 Stars

-26thNC Approved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story please write the next part soon

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Dialogue. You must have dialogue. Check the 'How To' section for a GREAT tutorial that we ALL need to review occasionally.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

Have you ever met a real couple? No not one those fake ones written about in LW, like this couple was but a real loving couple? I'll go with...no.

We knew this would be a train wreck, except to the spank squad, when the 4th sentence of the whole story was this "Pam is a beautiful lady and I have always wondered what she would be like in bed," no build up just a HUGE give away.

alan13703alan13703about 3 years ago

Please ignore the people who claim to hate these stories but read them anyway which says a lot about them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

re: alan13703

What the fuck is the matter with you? A real stupid comment, ass wipe, is one where you advice the author to ignore comments. Listen idiot, if the author didn't want comments he wouldn't allow them. Now stupid, how does one know if a story is good without reading them, unless the tags actually proof otherwise. That's why I read the comments to see if the story is any good. The majority of comments are right on about a story in loving wives, since 90% of them are just plain garbage, like this one. Did it ever occur to you it says a lot about you complaining about opposing opinions. Now shut the fuck up, read the story, jerk off your tiny dick and pimp your whore wife out to others, since it's obvious this is what turns you on. Now fuckhead that's a comment you can ignore or not.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Is the quotation mark on your keyboard broken? Honestly, if you don't care enough to learn to use them, then why should I care about reading your work?

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

My best bitch, 26thCuck, is kissing my ass again, while letting everyone know who owns him.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So Tony was a male slut in college but needed sex instructions from a third party to have sex with his own wife.

The concept of this story is totally unbelievable and quite nonsensical

jimjam69jimjam69about 3 years ago

Just a weak story. Premise makes no sense based on the characters.

MonsieurXMonsieurXabout 3 years ago

Weak story. Bare bones plot. No character development. Really poor grammar and editing. I encourage the author to keep working on his stories before publishing them.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Obviously, the author never made it to high school. Extremely bad writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous