All Comments on 'Time Traveler Ch. 04'

by AdultCartoons

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
From Anonymous-E

Another good chapter. Hope the next chapter comes sooner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I traveled back in time to when my mom was in high school.

It's a small town so I got a job at the one gas station the have there. Friends of my mom would get one of their parents cars to cruise around in. They'd stop in for gas and I'd always flirt with my mom. Her body was so tight, and her nice tits were firm as hell. We started dating and I got her back to my place. We had some drinks, started making out, and soon I was holding her sweet tits in my hands. Her nipples were hard as I squeezed them. I fingered her pussy until my mom came. I took her to my bedroom and I fucked her tight pussy like a jackhammer. Later it was time to take her home to my grandparents house. I kissed her goodnight while groping her tits again.

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyabout 4 years ago
chapter 5

And 6 and 7 and more really needs to happen.......10 stars so far......

Rancher46Rancher46about 4 years ago
Great Time Travel Incest story

You got to continue this story as it addictive to say the least. Once I started it I couldn't stop reading. More Please, soon.

your_new_toyyour_new_toyabout 4 years ago

EXCELLENT read so far, well rounded with story, characters beginnings and of course, sex. Looking forward to the next (multiple🤞) chapters. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice keep going

series is good, keep it up, looking forward for more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous