Time Traveler Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed a kiss on her breast before replying, "Who wouldn't? You have great breasts." I take one of her breasts in my hand and start licking the nipple before taking it into my mouth. My grandmother continues to run her hands through my hair as she lets out gentle moans. I gently suck on her breast and nibble gently on the nipple. I quickly switch to the other breast to give it the same attention. After a few minutes of swirling my tongue around her nipples, I kiss down her stomach and place lingering kisses on her pelvis. Her hips move up towards my mouth as I make my way down her body. I slowly kiss down her inner thighs until I get to where I want. I place and open mouth kiss on her center and she bucked her hips up toward my face, moaning out in pleasure. I then stuck my tongue inside her as she pushes my face into her.

I took in a whiff of her scent, swearing that I would never get enough of it. I moved my tongue inside her, applying more pressure to her clit as she moaned and gasped beneath me. I held her hip with my right hand and reached up with my left hand to fondle her breasts. I moved my thumb over her erect nipple and gently squeezed her breasts as I kept pleasuring her with my mouth. I could taste her sweet juices on my tongue and knew I wanted to spend my life tasting her.

I swirled my tongue around her clit getting a loud moan out of her. I then moved my hand that was on her waist down to her ass and squeezed it. I could feel her writhing beneath me. After a few seconds I heard her scream out in pleasure as her coated my tongue. I licked her juices as if I needed it to survive, which I was realizing I probably did. As I took my mouth off of her, I looked up to see her sprawled out on the bed. I kissed her up her stomach and placed a few kisses on her creamy breasts. I slowly kissed up her neck before kissing her lips. I pulled back and looked into her blue eyes that were hooded with love and desire.

I felt an overwhelming feeling of love for her in that moment and said "Dorothy, I may not know everything. But I know I was put on this earth to love you. You're beautiful on the inside and out and I only need you for the rest of my life."

I could see tears start to swell in her eyes as she said "Oh honey, I love you so much. No matter what happens, you will always be the love of my life."

I bent down and kissed her deeply on the lips as we continued our night of passion.

12