Times of Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nan spoke up and said, "Yeah, there wasn't much that really caught our eye, but a few of the things we did find made the trip worthwhile."

He noticed that she seemed to stare at Jill as she was speaking.

He looked at Jill and asked, "So, what'd ya' buy?"

She replied, "Oh, only a few tops and some undies. I'll show you later."

To him, her answer sounded like she was trying to change the subject or avoid something. Like she was dealing with decision of some sort.

They continued with light conversation about things in general. The weather and such. They all still seemed to be trying to avoid the previous evening.

The arrival of their meals provided a much-needed distraction. After a bit of shifting around in their seats as they prepared to eat, Nan ended up with her knee against Evan's. He moved his leg slightly to see if she would move away, but she maintained the contact and actually started a rubbing motion that constantly varied the amount of pressure. He pushed back once in a while, and it didn't take long before the pleasure of having her doing this caused his cock to swell. He had to shift around in his seat a little and she smiled slightly with the knowledge of what she was doing to him.

Evan had finished his meal, and really had to concentrate to get his swollen condition to abate, as he needed to make a trip to the restroom. He'd had several beers before the ladies arrived, and now needed relief.

He excused himself, and when he stood up, they both noticed the obvious bulge on display. When he was far enough away, Jill leaned toward Nan and asked, "Did you do that to him?"

With a smile of satisfaction, Nan answered, "You know it, sister. Remember, we talked on the way over here about messing around some more, so I figured I'd get things rolling. It didn't really take much, and as you noticed, my efforts had an interesting result. All I did was kinda' play footsies with him a little."

Jill sat back, lost in thought. A moment later, she drew in a big sigh and said to herself, "Well, okay then. This could be fun, or it's going to be a disaster. Whichever, it's all my own doing."

When Evan returned to the table, the ladies were just finishing their drinks. None of them wanted another round, so they settled their bill and returned to the resort. They had barely gotten back when a light rain started to work through the area again.

It was about four in the afternoon and the weather had put a real limit on choices of what to do for the rest of the day. They all wanted to freshen up a little, so Nan went to her own room while Jill and Evan retreated to theirs. Their door had barely closed, and Jill was in his arms.

After a truly passionate kiss that left them both breathless, she commented on the state of arousal he was in at the bar. He said, "Yeah well, you can thank Nan for that. She certainly isn't shy."

Jill coyly asked, "Are you thinking of her now? I can feel your cock getting harder."

He decided to give her some of her own medicine, and said, "Hmm, what if it is her? But, then again, you're the one in my arms right now." She didn't answer. She only expressed a need to clean up as she was sure Nan would be arriving shortly.

He turned on the radio beside the bed and tuned in a station that was playing some classic rock. Jill had taken only a moment to use the bathroom and attend to some repairs to her make-up.

Evan was freshening up when Nan knocked on the door. Jill let her in, and saw she had a loaded shopping bag with her.

Jill asked, "Why'd you bring that stuff along?"

"Well, since the weather's crap, we're not going to have much to do, so I figured we could show Evan the new things we bought. It'll be a good way to tease him again like we talked about earlier."

"Yeah, right......You just want to parade around here half dressed, don't you? Actually, it sounds like a good idea. Okay, I guess there isn't any reason I shouldn't show off a little too."

"Okay, good. Now, how about if we start with a few drinks to loosen everybody up. We'll just kinda' go with the flow, and in a while, you can suggest showing off our new things."

"Yeah, that'll work. There's no way he'd pass up a chance to see you half naked again. I know him too well."

Nan reached into her purse and pulled out a small paper packet.

"Um, there's one other thing we can try. Let's see if we can slip this into his drink. I've already crushed it, so it'll mix in really easy."

"And just what the hell is that"?

"Oh, just a little something Drake uses every now and then. He lets his job get to him and the stress sometimes affects his ability to get it up. You know what I mean."

"Well, so far, Evan doesn't have that problem. I'd be afraid to give it to him."

"Not to worry. Every once in a while, even though he doesn't need to, Drake uses it when we want to, you know, play longer than usual. He says it lasts up to a day and a half, and I can tell you it's pretty much true."

"Okay, I'll trust you, but it's still a little scary."

"He'll be fine. The worst that can happen is he'll have a boner that lasts a real long time, and you get to help him with his problem."

Jill smiled as she considered the possibilities. Most of the thoughts made her tingle inside. Being screwed until she couldn't take it anymore was one of them, and she admitted to herself that Nan would probably be there to see it. But the one that really made her pussy quiver was the possibility of being able to watch Evan and Nan get it on.

Jill knew that the hopes of that happening was surely what had prompted Nan to bring this crushed up little pill along.

She had accepted it as something that would surely happen and was almost looking forward to it. She noticed Nan closely watching her and knew how to seal the deal. She reached for the little packet to take it from Nan and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. She then looked in Nan's eyes and said, "Okay, here we go."

When he finally rejoined the ladies, Jill and Nan were seated across from each other at their little counter and an extra drink was waiting for him. He usually preferred beer, but also enjoyed wine or mixed drinks, and that one was looking good right then. Jill informed him there was only about a bottle and a half of orange juice left, so if he wanted to keep drinking these, he would probably need to make a trip back to the party shop.

He said, "No problem. You two can have mixed drinks. I'll switch over to wine or beer after this one. It looks like we aren't going out anywhere for a while, so drinking sounds good for now."

He took the stool between them at the counter and raised a toast to making the best of the remainder of the weekend. As soon as he said it, Jill and Nan looked at one another in an odd way.

The previous evening had once again become the elephant in the room. The memories were just way too fresh, but there was still a general reluctance by all of them to bring up the subject. Once again, they talked about everything except what they all wanted to discuss most.

As time slipped into late afternoon, they were on their third or fourth drink. Evan was now drinking wine and just sipping at it. With yesterday so fresh in his mind, his thoughts kept coming up with different ways to get these two to repeat some of what went on.

When the girls asked for fresh drinks, he made them on the strong side and even though they noticed, there were no complaints. He easily realized they wanted to get drunk. And, being a typical male, he had a strong desire to see Nan naked again, so he hoped these drinks would help things head that way.

As the alcohol slowly took over, he found himself looking more often at the way Jill's and Nan's breasts filled out their tops and was comparing them for size and fullness. They both noticed what his eyes were often drawn to, and Jill finally challenged him on it.

She sat upright, put her hands under her breasts to lift them higher and said, "Got a real wandering eye there honey. You wanna' see more?"

He admitted to it, and after she returned to her previous position, she looked at Nan and suggested they put on a little show for him so they could show off the things they had bought. Nan agreed almost too quickly.

It looked like the ice had finally been broken. He knew they had purchased some underwear, and now he was going to get to see these two prancing around in it. His cock was already swelling in anticipation.

Their small suite featured the kitchenette, a sitting area with a couch that seated two, and an easy chair with a side table situated in front of a gas fireplace. And of course, a king-size bed.

Evan moved to one end of the small couch while the women gathered up the shopping bags and drinks and retreated into the bathroom. He sipped his wine while he waited and could hear some giggling and muted talking going on. Jill came out and sat next to him and Nan soon appeared wearing a light brown pull-over top that hugged her curves very nicely.

The way her breasts hung and jiggled as she walked made it very apparent she wasn't wearing a bra. She slowly turned around in front of them and when she was facing their way again, smiled and gave her upper body a twisting motion that caused her breasts to sway within the confines of the top. She winked and returned to the bathroom to change.

Jill looked down and took in the condition of Evan's swollen cock and said, "She certainly knows how to get to you." He didn't say a thing. Only smiled and put his arm around her to pull her close for a kiss.

A moment later, they heard Nan approaching and looked over to see her now wearing a red low-cut top that also hugged her in a way similar to the first one. Again, no bra, and this time, her nipples were very prominent as she walked. After repeating the turn and shake, she came over and traded places with Jill. As she was walking away, Jill looked back over her shoulder and reminded Nan, "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." It was almost like a dare.

While Jill was changing, Nan turned to Evan, looked down at his crotch, and said, "Well dear, it's obvious you like what you see." She then stuck her chest out to invite him to stare at her womanly charms all he wanted.

It didn't take Jill very long to change, and as soon as she appeared, they could see that she had responded to the challenge of going without a bra. She stood before them in a cool green top that was close in style to the red one Nan had on. With her hands on her hips, she slowly turned and when she was facing them again, bent over to display more of her cleavage. She stood up, smiled, blew them a kiss and returned to the bathroom.

Evan turned to Nan and said, "Looks like she's decided to crank up the heat a little. Let's see what she thinks of this." With that, he put his arm around her and drew her closer.

When she returned, Jill felt her stomach lurch when she took note of the fact that Evan had his arm over Nan's shoulder, but she said nothing. She was now wearing a pale pink low-cut number with a faint pattern of very light blue random shapes printed on it. She put her hands behind her head to push her breasts out as far as possible. The jiggle and sway that resulted was most impressive. She was thrilled to see that both Nan and Evan didn't take their eyes off her body.

She smiled and said, "Okay, next up is something a little more daring. You two behave while I get ready."

While Jill was changing again, Nan did her best to draw Evan's attention back to her own body. She leaned closer and softly spoke in his ear, "She makes my nipples hard." He glanced to see the condition she obviously wanted him to verify and could only grin. Two hard nipples poking at the inside of her top were now proudly on display.

Jill returned wearing her robe, stood right in front of them with her feet about shoulder width apart and pulled it wide open in one smooth motion. As she had promised, it was more daring. She was clad in only a sheer pink bra and panties. She let the robe fall to the floor, turned her back to them and bent over to pick it up in an exaggerated motion to draw attention to her fine ass.

She left to change again, and when she was in front of them once more, took more time to reveal a different set of undies. When she was done, she picked up the robe, walked over to stand directly in front of Nan, and dropped the robe onto her lap. "Okay, your turn."

Nan disappeared into the bathroom for a few minutes. While Nan was changing, Jill did all she could to keep Evan's attention focused on her body. His arm was over her shoulder and she slipped her arm behind his back to force her breast into his side. He drew her closer for a passionate kiss and in a moment her free hand was on his leg, just below the head of his swollen cock.

"Ahem. You two wanna' see what I'm wearing, or would you rather be alone"?

They returned their attention to Nan and watched as she shed the robe and pranced around to let them take in the show. Her beige bra and panties were closely examined by both. Evan's cock got harder and he noticed Jill squirming in her seat a little. Nan went to change, and he commented to Jill, "She sure likes to show off the goodies." Jill only licked her lips and nodded her head in agreement.

When Nan returned, she had the robe over her shoulder to make sure they noticed the exaggerated sway to her hips as she slowly approached. She bent low in front of them as she dropped the robe on the floor at their feet. Her scanty bra and panties left little to the imagination. Both were sheer enough to make out features that were barely hidden by the thin material. She turned her back to them and slowly bent over at the waist for a very impressive view of her ass.

She then stood and walked a few steps away to prolong the show. When she returned to stand in front of them, she bent to pick up the robe and reached her hand out to Jill. "Now for the grand finale."

Evan sipped at his wine while they returned the bathroom and changed for what he assumed to be the last time. There was more whispering and giggling that got his imagination working overtime. Thinking of the two of them in various stages of undress caused his cock to pulse with anticipation of what would be shown next.

In the bathroom, the drinks were finished, and with lowered inhibitions Jill and Nan were not at all shy about looking at each other as they changed. Neither turned away, as they both wanted the other to admire full breasts and flaring hips. Bras and panties were quickly shed, and Nan watched as Jill raised her arms high to put on her new nightgown.

Nan needed some extra time to put on her garter and nylons. Jill helped her with the clasps, then waited while Nan adjusted the fit of the bra. With all the bows of the top and panties tied together, Nan was indeed a lustful sight to behold.

They looked each other over a final time and smiled at what they saw. In their own way, each had an air of sexiness and desire. Jill draped in a sheer pink cloud that allowed her breasts to roam free. In contrast was Nan in black from head to toe, with her breasts held high on her chest by the well-fitting bra.

Small gaps here and there allowed portions of skin or bra to peek through every now and then when she moved.

With the influence of alcohol making her more daring, Nan reached into her bag and pulled out a couple of things that made Jill's eyes widen in surprise. On the counter were the little chain with clamps at each end and the padded cuffs that Evan had told her about.

"Um, what do you plan to do with those?" questioned Jill.

"I think you're ready to take this game up a notch or two." Nan replied. "When Evan sees this stuff on you, he's going to know you're willing to play a wilder and sexier role than before."

Nan picked up the chain and said, "If you put these on your nipples, you'll get a tingle in your pussy that you won't believe. And with your hands cuffed behind your back, you'll look like a slave being led around by her master. I can tell you, it's all really thrilling."

As she was talking, Nan got closer until she was standing right in front of Jill with the clamps poised to capture a pair of stiff nipples. Jill swallowed hard when she saw how close they were.

Jill stared at the clamps just inches from her nipples and said, "Okay, I'll at least give those a try, but I still don't know about those cuffs."

Nan smiled and had Jill hold her breasts higher while the clamps were slowly allowed to get a firm grip on the sensitive flesh. Jill drew in her breath as the pressure increased and when Nan pulled her hands away, she turned to look at her reflection in the mirror. The chain connecting her nipples was in a sharp contrast to the soft look of the gown she had on.

She decided the pain was something she could get used to and turned to face Nan who was now holding the cuffs up for her inspection.

Nan said, "Okay, no keys to get lost or anything like that. If you want to get these off, just press the little button on the side and they open right up. Okay?"

Jill realized she wasn't quite ready for what Nan was suggesting, so she shook her head while saying, "No, I don't think I want to wear those right now. Give me some time to think about it. Maybe some other time." She knew her last comment still left the possibility of wearing them some time in the future open. "How about if I just carry them along like I might be getting ready to use them?"

"Alright, hon. It's up to you. No need to be uneasy about something new like this."

They decided on how to proceed with the last of the show as Nan put on a robe, tied the sash and they exited the bathroom.

Nan led Jill out by the hand and had her stop a few steps away in front of Evan. She stood beside Jill to watch his reaction as she reached to tug at the chain connecting Jill nipples together. In a husky voice, she said, "Now here we have an interesting ensemble that turns up the heat in a unique way." As Nan spoke, Jill lifted her hand to let the cuffs dangle from her finger for a moment. She gave Evan time to absorb what was being implied and blew him a kiss before tossing them onto the bed.

Jill had Nan take her place and proceeded to remove Nan's robe. The completly different look between the two outfits they wore was stunning. As Nan slowly turned, Jill said a few things about the items that held the lusty body being displayed.

When Nan was facing Evan again, Jill reached for the top bow to demonstrate that they were indeed real and could be untied. With a small tug, the pair of ribbons hung limp and just like that, more cleavage was on display.

They stood there a few seconds longer to let him admire the view and Jill said, "Well, that's about it, hon. I'm sure you liked it."

Nan went to retrieve the two empty drink cups left in the bathroom and they all returned to the counter. The ladies sat across from one another while, once again, his was the seat between them.

A moment later, Jill decided the pain was getting to be a little too much and removed the clamps pinching her nipples. While she momentarily massaged her nipples to calm them, she noted the fact that they did indeed make her pussy throb. An interesting experience for the first time with such a device. Quite interesting.

Evan mixed two more strong ones for the ladies and topped off his wine. They had sat there for a few only a few minutes sipping their drinks when Nan blurted out, "That was fun, but I'm still bored. Let's play a game of some kind."

Jill said, "I brought along a deck of cards, but I'm not gonna' play strip poker or anything like that. I only have one thing to lose. How 'bout some kind of kissing game?"

Even though the idea thrilled him, Evan asked, "You sure about that? After all, you're going to be kissing each other quite a bit."