Times of Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Jill guided him in and when Nan had about half his length, slapped her on the ass. With that signal, Nan lifted herself from Evan's embrace and rocked back to fill her pussy with the solid shaft. Jill watched closely as a greedy pussy again embraced the length of the cock that was once solely hers to enjoy.

Evan pulled Nan back down to hold her close while he fucked away. He knew Jill would be able to watch the intimate act much better that way. He got it right, and Jill was rewarded with a close-up view of Evan's cock repeatedly being swallowed by Nan's hungry pussy. She watched in curious fascination at how the slick lips would follow his cock as it stroked in and out of the steamy orifice.

Jill remained there, watching as cock and pussy played with each other in sexual glory. How one or the other would remain still for a moment to receive a thrust or be swallowed. Speed and intensity constantly changing until that magical moment.

Nan reached a shuddering climax and Evan held her tight until the wonderful spasms ebbed from her body and her breathing returned to normal. They held onto each other while his cock was still fully embedded in her.

The spectacle of Nan riding that cock to a beautiful orgasm put Jill in a highly aroused state. She decided then and there to act on her suppressed desire to taste another woman.

With his cock still encased in Nan's juicy pussy, Jill started gently kissing and caressing Nan's ass and heard a low moan. A moment later, Nan rolled off Evan, hoping one of her dreams was about to come true, and felt a jolt in her stomach when Jill followed.

Evan watched his wife spread Nan's legs wide to focus on the pussy that had just entertained his cock. As Jill moved in closer, he backed away to give them all the room they might need. Nan drew her legs up and gave Jill total access. With her face just inches away from the glowing flesh, Jill breathed in the heady aroma emanating from the freshly fucked pussy of her friend.

She had never seen one this closely. She could feel the heat coming off the tender flesh that was so temptingly close to her face. She used her fingers to spread the fleshy lips wide and fully expose Nan's clit. She spent a long moment peering into the pink gap that had just held Evan's cock, then blew warm air over the fevered flesh and was thrilled to hear Nan draw in a ragged breath. She looked up to see Nan staring at her in anticipation. After another lingering look at the swollen clit just inches away, she returned Nan's stare and moved in to wrap her lips around the sensitive nub.

Her soft tongue flicked at it and she was rewarded with another moan from Nan. Encouraged, she opened her mouth wide to cover all she could. When Nan felt those tender lips close around her most intimate flesh, her head fell back onto the pillow as she lifted her hips for more of the pleasure she knew was coming. Jill used lips, tongue and fingers everywhere she instinctively knew would deliver pleasure. She tasted, licked, nibbled, sucked and probed, easily driving Nan higher and higher.

Watching his wife learning to orally pleasure Nan, Evan started slowly stroking himself as the erotic scene unfolded.

Nan reached the edge and as her body curled tight, she clutched at the back of Jill's head to keep that wondrous mouth from getting away. Grinding her pussy against her new lover, Nan's body and mind detached and blasted into the unknown. Her head slammed down onto the pillow and her hands fell away to grasp the sheet while her ass lifted from the bed. She balanced there while Jill's mouth clung to her straining pussy.

When Nan had returned to the present, Jill planted a parting kiss on the tasty treasure she had just given such marvelous delight. She crawled higher to kiss and embrace the first woman she had ever pleasured. Nan relished in tasting herself on the soft lips her new lover offered to her.

There was no way Evan was going to disturb this tender moment between them. He tried to not even breathe as he lay there beside them.

A few minutes later, Jill looked over and saw him still holding his swollen member. Silently, she straddled him to fill her hot pussy with his stiff rod of flesh. After she had captured his cock, she leaned down for a kiss. Tasting the essence of Nan's pussy on her lips was an intoxicating remnant of another new chapter in their relationship.

As passion and lust surged in him, he rolled over while Jill clung to him, not wanting to break their intimate bond. He supported himself above her and began probing the depths of her clutching pussy with his cock. He was soon in a zone that focused solely on pleasure. She happily took the length of his solid shaft over and over again.

He tried to respond to her every motion and plea. "Harder. Faster. Oh, wait. Right there. Yes, now." He possessed her. After two quaking orgasms, she reluctantly asked him to stop.

Evan eased his cock from her satisfied body and looked over at Nan, who had been gently fingering herself while watching Jill get fucked to oblivion. When he began to crawl in her direction, she smiled. She knew what was coming and laid back, pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide to prepare for his drenched manhood. His cock probed and slid against her fleshy outer lips in search of the warm grip awaiting him. She reached between their bodies to guide him in and as he pushed deeper into the soft folds of her womanly flesh, she rolled her hips up to take all he had to offer. All she said was, "Hard."

He withdrew all but the head of his shaft and hesitated for just a second before plowing his cock back into her. He fucked her with all the strength he had left. The pounding he gave her was almost an act of violence. Nothing else mattered to him but his cock violating a hot pussy.

With his balls slapping against her ass, it didn't take Nan long to reach her peak, and as she shuddered through her orgasm, he let his weight fall on her to hold her down while he continued to grind into her. Her body was limp when he finally stopped.

He still hadn't felt the signs of his own climax yet, so he returned to his wife and mounted her again. He wanted only one thing. Relief.

He went at her just as he had Nan. A hard, deep, pounding fuck to get to his goal. Jill's pussy finally did the trick. It wasn't much of an orgasm, but when she felt the small amount of his remaining seed spurting deep inside her, she held him close to whisper how much she loved him. They remained in that embrace until he felt his cock finally start to deflate.

He rolled off her body and recovered while lying between two hot women. They cuddled up on either side of him and the soft breasts and warm legs pressing against him were pure delight. Nobody spoke. They were all lost in their own thoughts as they drifted through the afterglow of a remarkable occurrence in their lives.

About five minutes later, the luxury of the embrace ended when Evan's stomach growled. A glance at the clock showed that it had been about six hours since they had last eaten.

He got up to use the bathroom, and when he returned, the women were facing each other on the bed softly talking about what had just happened.

Evan found some menus in the desk and decided to make a short trip to pick something up instead of ordering from the limited room service menu. The women figured out what they would like while he got dressed and he was soon out of the room.

The place he had picked was only about a block and a half away, and when he returned, he found the two hotties in a classic sixty-nine position with Nan on top.

He put the snacks on the counter and took a seat that afforded a view of the two of them going at each other on the bed. He noticed Nan was not wearing the garter and hose any longer. His cock was soon at full strength and instead of trying to find a comfortable position for it within his shorts, he decided to strip down before he ate.

All the moaning and bouncing around by those two on the bed was one hell of a show. He had finished eating when they finally let go of one another and Jill noticed him sitting there sporting another solid erection. Smiling, she went to him on wobbly legs and wrapped her fingers around his cock while she said, "Go ahead honey. I know you wanna' fuck her again."

He stood and Jill took his warm seat. She knew she was going to be treated to a steamy sex show while she picked away at her snack. Nan smiled broadly when she saw Evan headed toward her with a solid cock leading the way.

He rested on the bed beside her for a moment, taking in the view of her glowing body. His hand started freely enjoying all her charms while she latched onto the erection she would soon get to know better. He scooted closer to her and put his lips to hers while his hand massaged a full breast. Their tongues were dancing and probing when he felt her grip tighten on his shaft.

It occurred to him that he had not yet given her the ultimate kiss. He moved around to get between her legs and when she realized what he was about to do, a wide smile spread across her face. She folded her legs back to rest her knees on her upper arms. Making a few more adjustments, she reached both hands down and spread her moist pussy wide for him. He leaned over, and when he was just inches from her hot flesh, stared into her eyes while he extended his tongue and pushed it into her gaping pussy as far as he could.

When he pulled away, a strand of moisture connected the two of them for a second. He then began an oral massage of her welcoming pussy while his hand drifted lower to press a finger against her puckered anus. He pressed at the little rosebud and felt it loosen up enough to allow him to push the tip of his finger in.

With the fact that just moments ago, she had experienced a climax at the hands and lips of Jill, he put her over the edge very quickly. She held onto the back of his head while she ground her pussy against his face. Moments later, her body relaxed and as he moved away from her, she unfolded herself to recover a bit. She said, "You're pretty good at that. Let's do it again with me on top. I wanna' suck you off."

Evan gladly laid back so she could position herself above him. Her open pussy was soon approaching his lips and when she felt his tender kiss on her clit, she lifted his cock to her mouth. He savored the feel of her lips sliding down his shaft again. He lightly kissed and licked her clit while she went at the task of getting him to erupt in her mouth.

Even though he was barely touching her pussy, she had several more small orgasms. He started to feel the pleasant tingling in his body that signaled his own release and he started to push his hips up off the bed in a fucking motion that matched her efforts. When he was about to reach the finish line, he opened his mouth to suck in as much of her pussy as he could. A final thrust into her mouth and he gave her what little he had to offer. She swallowed without losing a drop, and when his pulsations diminished, held him in her mouth to gently suck out any remaining seed.

They felt Jill climbing onto the bed, so Nan let his softening cock slide from her mouth. Jill leaned in close when Nan turned her face for a probing kiss that let Jill taste the remnants of his release. After more kisses and hugs all around, Jill admitted, "This was, well, I dunno. I thought I'd be all crazy jealous, but.....no. It was beautiful." A deep sigh from Nan and a smile from him was enough to let her know that her risky little game had turned out on a positive note.

Evan made a mental note to be sure not to cause her any doubts when it came to their marriage. After all, if she was happy with these new arrangements, he could be looking forward to quite an interesting sex life.

Nan remembered her snack waiting on the counter and got off the bed. Jill and Evan enjoyed watching her fleshy ass sway side to side as she walked away.

He looked at Jill and asked again if she really was okay with Nan being in their bed from time to time. She took a moment to think things over before she replied. He wanted her to be absolutely sure of her answer. With a small smile and a nod, she said, "Yeah hon, I'm sure."

They kissed and got up to join Nan at the counter. They all chatted while Nan ate, and Evan brought up the obvious. "What about Drake?"

Nan replied, "I'll work on that. Kind of ease into it. For now though, let's spend the night together."

After everyone freshened up a little, they dimmed the lights and proceeded to make a mess of the bed. They tried every combination and position they could think of well into the night. The women enjoyed more climaxes than they could keep track of, and to his amazement, Evan somehow stayed hard enough to put a satisfied smile on their faces when the women weren't pleasing each other.

He woke up and found himself wedged between two soft, warm bodies. Someone had somehow managed to pull up the covers before falling asleep. He became aware that he was spooned against Nan's back, cradling a warm breast in his hand, and Jill was in a similar position against him.

His cock started to fill out and Nan pressed her ass back against it in her semi-conscious state. When he stirred to get a look at the clock, Evan caused enough commotion to fully awaken both women.

Nan realized what was lodged in the crease of her ass and moaned in pleasure as she started grinding back against it. Evan gave the breast filling his hand a firm squeeze and Nan pushed back even harder.

Jill noticed, and decided to let them enjoy a moment alone. She gave Evan a kiss on the shoulder and retreated to the bathroom.

He rolled onto his back and held his firm cock straight up. Without a word, Nan mounted him. With his cock fully embedded in her pussy, she placed her hands against the headboard and lowered her swaying breasts to his waiting lips. He pleasured her breasts and nipples in every way he could think of while her pussy casually took his length over and over again.

Her hips rolled forward and back in a slow rhythm that repeatedly buried his cock in the confines of her steamy pussy. It only took a moment and they both got to that happy place. Her pussy had a firm grip on his cock as it pulsed deep inside and once again filled her with hot seed. What a wonderful way to start the day.

Their timing was nearly perfect.

Jill came out of the bathroom just a Nan rolled off him. She gathered up her clothes and a few minutes later emerged from the bathroom fully dressed. She announced that she was going back to her own room to clean up and get ready for the trip back home. Jill and Evan did the same, and after meeting Nan for breakfast, they were on the road by eleven. There was no reason to stick around the resort area. The weather was still gloomy, so they agreed, "The hell with it. Let's go home."

The two women decided to ride in the back seat for the return trip and they spent a lot of time talking in low tones. There were a few giggles mixed in, but most of it seemed somewhat serious. Evan had no doubt the conversation focused on what they had done, and what the future may include for the three or four of them.

He knew he would find out what was up once Jill and he were home, and they would figure out what direction they might be headed in. Maybe this weekend was a one-time occurrence. It was pretty much up to Jill to decide as far as the two of them were concerned. He was happy to let her lead the way. If this was a one and only event, there would still be plenty of lusty memories that would last quite a while.

Still to be dealt with, there was also the new wrinkle in the feelings Jill and Nan had about one another. The newly exposed element in Jill's sexuality needed to be addressed. The next few days looked like they would be interesting to navigate.

When they arrived at Nan's house around the middle of the afternoon, there was an unfamiliar car in the driveway. While unloading her bags, they could hear muted music coming from somewhere inside. She found the side door into the garage unlocked, so they entered that way. Inside was Drake's SUV loaded with things from the house. The computer and a couple of flat screen TV's were the most obvious items.

Nan took a moment to peer at the things inside and questioned, "What the .......?"

She went into the house and called out for Drake, but her voice was drowned out by the music coming from the basement. Jill and Evan followed her down to see what was going on.

They found Drake naked and passed out on the couch in the rec room. In front of him on a coffee table was an open gym bag. While Evan went to turn off the stereo, Nan examined the contents of the bag and was visibly shaken at what was inside. Drugs, and a lot of them.

She muttered, "That bastard. He promised me. He fucking promised me. No more of this shit. He promised." Jill and Evan watched her face redden as the rage within boiled over.

She shook Drake by the shoulder until he was aware of who was there. She started yelling at him about broken promises and the drugs that he had assured her he was done with. She threw some clothes at him and with about as much control as she could muster, told him, "Get out. I'm done with you. You said you wouldn't. You promised me. I can't deal with your shit anymore, you bastard. Get out. Get the fuck out. Get out of my life." The more she went on, the louder and shriller her voice got.

Drake became more conscious of his naked state and as he started to dress, Evan heard a thump from the laundry room. He went in to find a young girl trying to get dressed. She had a very frightened look on her face as he asked her, "Okay, umm, and just who the hell are you?"

It was obvious she had also been using drugs, because she didn't seem to know what he had asked.

Nan looked in when she heard him talking to someone, saw her, and shouldered Evan aside to grab the girl by the arm. "Cody. Cody! What are you ......? Oh, okay, I get it. Great."

Nan couldn't even think any longer. Her mind was reeling and seemed to be refusing to process the obvious.

Evan asked, "Who is she? How old is she? Ya' know, this could be a real problem here."

Nan told him, "Her name's Cody. She's the older sister of the kid who cuts our grass. She's nineteen or so. I know her folks."

Evan said, "Looks like you better call them. We can't let her go anywhere like this." Nan agreed and went to find her cell phone. She soon got through to Cody's mom and explained the situation.

When her parents arrived, the disappointment in their eyes was all too plain to see. It looked like they were dealing with a lot of broken promises also.

While Nan talked with Cody's parents, Jill and Evan got everything out of Drake's car and neatly piled everything in the garage. When Cody and her parents were gone, Drake started begging Nan for another chance, but she was having nothing to do with it.

She demanded the house keys and remote for the garage door from him. When he started to try to apologize again, she cut him off, saying, "No. That's all. No more. We're done. You've lied to me over and over again about the drugs. You did nothing but lie to me this entire weekend. You keep saying, 'No more drugs.' A bunch of lies. 'Working all weekend.' A lie. Now I come home and find you stealing from me, you bastard."

"And now, to top it all off, there's Cody. Just had to get yourself some young stuff, didn't you? You piece of shit. You're practically a pedophile." Her voice was starting to get shrill again. The rage threatening to take over.

"I can't bitch too much about Cody though, 'cause I just spent the weekend fucking Evan and Jill."

The last comment was surely meant to be a verbal kick in the balls. She wanted to hurt him, but that was all she could come up with at the moment.