Times of Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jill replied, "Yeah, I can handle that." She then leaned about half way across the counter, looked Nan in the eye and asked, "You in?" Nan didn't say a thing. Just rose to the challenge and kissed Jill on the lips. Evan's cock lurched as he watched their lips press together in a lingering kiss.

When their lips parted, he said, "Okay. Well then, I guess that's settled. Now, what do you wanna' play? We don't have an empty bottle to spin." Nan asked if they could use the cards somehow.

Evan thought about it and suggested, "How about this? Draw the top card from the stack and if you get a red one, kiss the one to your left. Black, to the right. The next to draw is the one who didn't get a kiss."

Jill added, "Sounds good, but how about if we leave in the jokers and if you get one, you get one wish. When it's completed, you get another draw." They all looked at each other and agreed to the simple rules.

Even though there was not going to be a winner or loser, Evan knew he would enjoy the chance to kiss Nan and, just as exciting, get to watch the women kissing each other. They all felt like a bunch of teenagers while Jill went to find the deck of cards.

Evan shuffled the cards while Jill took her seat on his left. When he laid them on the counter, they all looked at the stack of cards and didn't know how to start the game. Jill told Evan to go first, since he was 'the odd man'.

The card was black, and he looked at Jill to see if she really was prepared to watch him kissing Nan. A slight nod from her and he turned to find Nan licking her lips. The kiss was pleasant, but only lasted a few seconds. Jill drew next and got a red card, so Nan rested her forearms on the counter to lean in and meet Jill half way. This kiss lasted a little longer and Evan held his breath while watching them.

The game went on with kisses gradually getting longer and more intense. Lips started parting and tongues started darting. Nostrils flaring while tongues were being sucked on. Evan's cock was again throbbing, and Jill's nipples had been well defined on the front of her nightie for quite a while.

As the game continued and more alcohol was consumed, Evan drew a red card on one of his turns and decided to up the ante a little more. As Jill and he leaned toward each other, he slid his right hand across the counter-top and cupped her left breast. When she felt where his hand was, she brought her left hand up to place it behind his neck and give him more access as the kiss grew hotter. He squeezed and caressed her breast to the delight of all.

Nan was enviously watching his hand while she hoped for the same attention. By the time the kiss ended, Evan was rolling a stiff nipple between his thumb and curled index finger. As they moved away from each other, he looked up to see that Jill still had her eyes closed as she held onto the memory of the moment.

As luck would have it, Nan then drew a black card and when she kissed Jill, the tongue play went on for quite a while. Both were turned on and breathing quite heavily when they sat back.

Next up, Evan drew black and when she saw it, Nan pushed out her chest in an obvious invitation for him to caress her breast as he had done with Jill. She wiggled in her seat a little and whispered, "Umm, yes. Me next."

Evan was certainly not one to disappoint a lady. With a grin, he placed his left hand on the counter, palm up, right in front of her. Nan looked at Jill as she leaned forward to nestle her bra-clad right breast into his hand, but Jill didn't notice. She was staring at the full breast being placed into her husbands' hand.

With her breast now in the warm cradle of his hand, Nan turned to Evan with parted lips, and soon after they made contact, sucked his tongue into her mouth. He explored her ample breast, enjoying the difference in the feel of how the bra held it high and firm when compared to Jill's unencumbered breast.

As their tongues swirled and played with each other, he found the opening at the top of her teddy with his other hand and traced a finger down into the generous cleavage formed by the bra. His finger was stopped by a tied pair of ribbons, so he found a loose end and pulled the little bow apart. Jill watched the bow being undone and reached to put her hand on his knee.

Evan's mind flipped its attention from the breast he was playing with, to the hand moving closer to his cock. He maneuvered his hand to hold and squeeze as much of Nan's breast as he could while Jill slid her own higher on his leg until it covered his swollen member.

While Jill patted and stroked the length of his cock with light touches, he fondled the firm breast of their friend. When their lips finally parted, his head was spinning from the added stimulation his cock had received.

Evan sat back and took a generous drink of his wine while Jill turned up the next card. It was red, but before she leaned toward Nan for a kiss she hoped would be extremely passionate, she took a heavy swig of her drink. Nan had a lustful look on her face, and when they met for the kiss, it turned into all Jill wished it would be.

Nan could easily tell that Jill desired more of the intimate contact her breast had received from Evan. While their tongues danced with each other, Nan reached into the opening at the top of Jill's nightie and slid her hand beneath the sheer material. She easily found a stiff nipple and rubbed the palm of her hand in circles over it.

Seeing this, Evan decided to join in by pulling the other side of the stretchy opening down to expose Jill's right breast. He trapped the material under her breast and gave her nipple a light caress before he took his hand away.

He got a piece of ice from her drink and touched it to her nipple. Jill gasped and recoiled slightly from the shock of the cold sliver on her heated flesh and Nan broke the kiss to find out why there had been such a reaction. When she saw the last of the ice melting as it was rubbed it in small circles around Jill's extremely stiff nipple, a huge grin spread across her face.

Jill had delighted in the erotic attention her breasts had received, and reluctantly put the top of her nightie back in place while Evan refilled his wine. While he was doing that, the ladies raised a silent toast to each other, finished off their drinks and asked for more. He was happy to mix up two more strong ones for them, as the alcohol was making this a most interesting way to be stuck indoors.

Evan returned to his seat and drew his next card while they sipped at their fresh drinks. He turned over a joker and sat back for a moment to come up with something titillating to do. He wanted to be sure his wish would leave all of them panting for breath. He looked up to find them staring at the card. Looking at them, it was easy to tell they were hoping for something hot and exciting. Either watching or participating, it didn't matter. Just to it was lusty.

He came up with something that he suspected they would ultimately enjoy. He knew he would.

It was all too obvious their kisses had become very passionate and he felt pretty sure they both wanted an excuse to get to a higher, more erotic level. He glanced back and forth between them to measure their reactions as he told them what he wanted them to do.

Stand and face each other, then while staring into each other's eyes, fondle each other's breasts until he let them know it was time to embrace and kiss like they really meant it.

With a smile, Nan eagerly got up, but Jill hesitated. Seconds later, Nan held out her hand to Jill and when she took it, led Jill over to stand where Evan had instructed. They positioned themselves sideways to him, so he was able to see most of the action. Jill looked over at him for reassurance and he winked to her.

With Evan sitting there to take it all in, they were a little unsure at first, but once they got into it, the lust they had for each other was on full display. Nan reached out with one hand for Jill, and when she felt her breast being gently cupped, responded to the intimate touch by putting a hand on Nan.

It was soon all hands holding warm, full breasts. Jill was touching and holding a pair held high and firm in a sexy bra, while Nan's hands explored and caressed a pair that were unbound and barely hidden. Staring into each other's eyes greatly increased the personal and erotic emotions flowing through them. Jill started trembling after just a minute or so.

Taking in the absolutely erotic scene before him, Evan's cock felt like it couldn't expand any further. It almost ached, being trapped against his leg like it was. When he finally told them to kiss, the women fell into an embrace that challenged any they had ever experienced.

He watched as these two luscious ladies held each other tighter and tighter as the passion of the moment took hold of them and carried them to unknown places. Soft, full lips that parted to invite probing tongues to enter and explore. Bodies in contact almost from head to toe. Time didn't mean a thing to them any longer. All that mattered was the hot woman within the embrace of tightly clinging arms. Evan's hand fell to his lap to glide along a cock that was rock hard and pulsing with desire.

He felt guilty at the thought of interrupting them. They had shifted their lower bodies to the side enough to intertwine their thighs and grind hot mounds against soft hips in a wanton display of lust. Their pussies were tingling and growing damp from the passion and the love they felt.

Just as he was about to inform them they could stop, Nan let one hand drift lower until she had a firm grip on Jill's ass. She pulled Jill closer to increase the pressure on her mound. Without knowing it, Evan had been holding his breath and when he let it out with a groan, they came part way back to reality.

Their lips separated, but they still held each other close. They both stared into eyes craving more. Not wanting to be released from the embrace and end the magic of what had just happened, they stood there holding on tightly and realized a growing lust for each other.

Jill looked over at Evan and smiled at him sitting there with his hand on his cock. Nan took the opportunity to brush her swollen lips against Jill's exposed neck and was rewarded with a soft moan from Jill. They were both visibly shaking as they reluctantly relaxed the embrace.

He lamely spoke up with, "That was the hottest thing I've seen since....... well, last night." They all laughed at the stupid remark, but it also reminded them of the previous events.

The women returned to their seats and drinks were raised once again with a toast to friendship. Evan drew his second card and it came up black. Jill watched with envy while he and Nan locked lips in another scorching kiss. He once again had a hand filled with a firm breast that was his to explore.

The game and drinking went on for a while longer without getting any more risqué than kisses and caresses. Somewhere along the line, the next bow down had somehow been untied on Nan's teddy, allowing more cleavage to be on display and the top edges of her bra would peek out occasionally.

Jill drew the second joker.

She stared at the card for a few seconds while the fact that she could get to see or partake in anything she desired sank in. She had a strong urge for more of the intimacy she had shared with Nan a short time ago, but she was equally thrilled at the thought of being able to tell Evan and Nan to do anything her lust-driven imagination could come up with.

Watching Jill consider the implications and possibilities, Nan knew she would be involved in the coming action, but who would be her partner? Or, would she be told to perform by herself? All the scenarios she could image further warmed her pussy and she decided that whatever she was asked to do, it would be carried out with one thing in mind.

Reaching orgasm. The thought of cumming while they watched or participated made her squirm in her seat.

To get to that plateau, she decided to abandon any form of modesty or self-consciousness that got in the way of her ultimate goal. No questioning. No hesitation. Just action. Enjoy it all and don't burden yourself worrying about consequences.

She figured, "Jill wanted me to help her heat things up, so she's going to get that and more. Right now, with the way my pussy feels, I'll fuck either of them, both of them, or myself. One way or another, I'm gonna' get off."

When Jill finally figured out what she wanted, she looked back and forth at the expectant pair and said, "Okay. I'm going to take my drink and sit in the easy chair. You two take the couch for now and start by making out. I'll come up with something else in a few."

Jill moved to her new seat while Nan and Evan followed, now holding hands. They both wore wide grins as they settled in to start the show for Jill. Nothing was said. Soft music happened to be playing on the radio as they turned to each other to start a passionate necking session. Evan put his left arm around Nan's shoulders while she rested her hands in her lap.

When their lips met, he moved his right hand to her belly. With their passions already at a high level due to the game they had been playing, it was easy to pick up where they had left off.

While their tongues teased, he slid his hand up to mold it around her firm left breast. She drew in a heavy breath and jammed her tongue as far into his mouth as she could. He didn't think the kiss could be any hotter, but she managed to make it so by moving her right hand onto his stiff cock. While lightly stroking the firm flesh still hidden from view, she started fucking his mouth with her tongue.

His grip tightened on her breast as she placed her other hand behind his neck to keep their lips locked together. With her hands and arms out of the way, Evan let his fingers blaze a trail from her heaving breast to her thigh, just above the knee. While their tongues danced and probed, he felt her legs slowly spread to allow his hand more room to caress and explore. He pulled her near leg up onto his knee, then pushed the other far to the left. With her legs now splayed wide, he teased his fingers along the inside of her thigh and barely brushed them across her very warm pussy to work down the inside of the other thigh.

The smooth feel of nylon hose and panties was interrupted by warm bare flesh of her inner thighs. Nan slipped lower on the couch, and to hold her spread legs wider, hooked her knee over the arm rest to wantonly make her smoldering pussy more accessible to a lusty touch.

Jill was surprised at how thrilling it was to be a voyeur. With Nan now sitting there with her legs spreas wide, she could make out the contours of Nan's swollen pussy lips and growing clit through the material of the panties. Holding her drink in one hand, her other found its way to her own generous breasts. Her nipples were still tingling from the experience with the clamps, and in no time, she was massaging and pulling them. The pulsing in her heated pussy made her squirm around in her seat as her thighs drifted apart.

With the open invitation from Nan, Evan moved in on the hot flesh at her center. His fingers touching her most intimate area caused her hand to stop moving on his cock and tighten to hold it in a firm grip.

Now it was his turn to fuck her mouth with his tongue while his fingers delighted in exploring all the folds and wrinkles of her spread pussy. He molded the damp material of her panties around her prominent clit to flick and rub the sensitive nub with his fingers. Her hips started churning and humping in an effort to get more stimulation.

"Just a little longer. That's all I need. Mmmm. His fingers. Yes, there. A little more. Ooooh, getting so close."

Jill was envious of the fingering Nan's pussy was enjoying, and as much as she was thrilled with the spectacle taking place across from her, she decided to really tease Nan by denying her the orgasm she was obviously getting close to achieving. She had power and wanted to wield it.

She instructed, "Okay. You two stand up and see if you can make things hotter."

When Nan realized she had to stop while being right on the brink, all she could think was, "No. NOOO. Dammit, dammit, dammit. That bitch is evil."

Nan was short of breath and a little unsteady when she tried to stand. Her body was quaking from being so close to orgasm. Evan helped her up and held her in his arms in front of Jill. With her arms around his back, she rested her head on his chest.

Evan looked at Jill and saw pure lust on her face. She wanted a hotter show and she was going to get one.

He grabbed a handful of Nan's hair and turned her face up to plant a smoldering kiss that left no doubt he wanted to fuck her. Her body limply sagged against his. When he forced his tongue past her lips, she moved one arm up to hold tight behind his neck. His hands made their way to her ass and he pulled her in against his swollen cock. She purred when she felt the proud member press against the front of her hip.

Jill's hand was again toying with swollen nipples as she jealously watched them embrace, and a few moments later, she hissed, "Hotter."

Evan couldn't think of much, and Nan seemed to be on an entirely different planet. Her body was trembling as he moved his head to whisper in her ear, "Turn and face her." He held onto Nan as she numbly obeyed to face in Jill's direction. His hands were on her hips to steady her while he nudged her head to one side and started nibbling on her earlobe and neck.

Her hands hung limp at her sides and her eyes were closed, but his were open to take in the view of her lovely, heaving breasts just inches away. Her light perfume teased his nostrils with a pleasant scent of exotic spices. Mixed with that was a slightly pungent aroma rising from her quivering pussy. The two complemented each other in a thoroughly erotic blend.

For just a moment, he let his focus drift away from the adorable cleavage rising and falling so hypnotically to look at Jill. Their eyes locked together while he moved his hands up to cover Nan's breasts.

Looking back down, he cupped and squeezed them for a moment before finding the ends of the ribbons of the topmost bow. Still nibbling at Nan's neck, he slowly teased the bow open and moved down to the next. Jill's eyes were now following his hands as they descended the teddy until all the bows were untied.

Evan brought his hands back up to Nan's breasts to gently pull the wisp of material open and let it fall from her body. She was barely aware enough to catch it and toss it aside. The contrast between the black bra and her glowing flesh was now the object of Jill's attention.

Nan's head was still tilted to one side as Evan ever so lightly nibbled on her neck from the juncture of her shoulder to her ear as he guided her hands between their bodies to his throbbing cock. When she realized what she was now holding, she exhaled a ragged "Um, yes."

With the teddy out of the way, and his view over her shoulder unobstructed, he spotted the front closure of her bra. Jill started biting her bottom lip when saw his hands working on the clasp to reveal Nan's luscious breasts.

With the clasp undone, her breasts relaxed to a more natural pose. Evan slid the straps off her shoulders and peeled the cups away to let her breasts cool. She didn't want to remove her hands from his cock, so the bra hung from her wrists for now. He watched as her areolas started to pucker from the change in temperature. To encourage her hard nipples to grow all they could, he rolled and pulled at them while Jill stared jealously. They were solid and sensitive to his touch when he centered them in his palms and covered as much of each globe as he could. With his fingers spread, he eagerly squeezed and massaged the lovely mounds.