Times of Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At this point, none of them really cared what Drake would do. Nan wanted him out of her house, out of her life and there was nothing that he could say that would change her mind. He meekly pleaded with her for a while longer, but her mind was made up. Get out. He collected most of his things and Evan followed him around to make sure he didn't try anything funny. When Drake was gone, he went back in to find Jill on the couch holding a sobbing Nan.

He didn't know what to say, so he went to get a glass of water for her, then retreated to the kitchen and waited. It took a while for Nan to cry herself out, and when she was able to think a little more clearly, she told them a little of what she had been dealing with since she had known Drake. It seems she actually thought she could turn him around and get him to give up drugs.

It was early evening now, and Evan mentioned going home to Jill. She said she didn't want to leave Nan alone considering what the last few hours had been like. The disappointment Nan was feeling had left her completely lost and pretty much overwhelmed. It was heartbreaking to watch.

He agreed with Jill that she spend the night and went over to give each a kiss on the cheek before leaving. He reminded her he would be at work, so she would probably have to call their son if she needed a ride home in the morning.

As he was leaving, Evan glanced back into the living room. There was Nan resting her head on Jill's shoulder. Seeing those two cuddled close like that reminded him of what had gone on over the past couple of days. His cock twitched a little when he imagined what the night could be like for them. He was sure Jill would do her best to comfort her new lover.