Times of Discovery Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of his zipper being pulled down caused Jill's eyes to widen. She watched Nan squirm around to get a hand into the opening for a better feel of the hardness waiting within.

All the erotic sensations caused Nan to start rubbing her thighs together in an effort to stimulate her pussy. Jill saw what Nan was trying and let her continue for a moment. Evan wanted to excite Nan even more, so he let his right hand drift lower, and just as he cupped her mound, Jill once again hissed, "Hotter." Nan moaned in disappointment, and reluctantly removed her hands from the cock she wanted to spend more time with. She tossed her bra aside to join the teddy on the floor.

On unsteady legs, she turned to face him and started to tug at his shirt. He helped remove the garment and stood there as she rested her head against his chest again. A few seconds later, she started to brush her fingers across his left nipple and when it was standing at attention, put her soft lips over it. He felt her tongue flicking at it and enjoyed the tender sucking she gave it. She repeated the loving attention on the other, and when she was satisfied, snaked her arms up around his neck to flatten her naked breasts against his chest.

She turned her face up for another kiss and they remained in that embrace until she pulled back slightly. She turned them to be sideways to Jill, looked into his eyes and with a small smile started to kiss her way down his chest and belly.

When she was on her knees, he held his breath as she unsnapped his shorts and let them fall to his ankles. She licked her lips when she saw the huge wet spot on the front of his underwear. Her hands glided up his thighs, closing in on the prominent bulge still hidden from her view. She tugged at the waistband of his shorts and worked them down until his cock was free and pointed in her general direction. She stared at it while he kicked the last of his clothes free of his feet.

Jill and Evan watched as Nan closely examined the hard cock waving in front of her face. Lifting it to lick the underside, then seeing that her hand didn't quite fit around it made Nan smile in anticipation. She parted her lips when she noticed the pre-cum ready to drip from the pulsing member in her grip. Her hands held his shaft to steady it, then she positioned her mouth just below the end of his cock and milked out the dollop onto her waiting tongue. A glistening strand of the thick liquid was still attached to the end of his cock and her tongue followed it up to glide across the heated flesh.

She then looked up to lock eyes with him while she slowly brought her lips closer to the head of his cock. He felt them lightly contact his pulsing flesh when she gave it a tender kiss, then watched as they opened further to surround the head of his cock. She put her hands on his hips and slid her mouth along the shaft to take in as much of his length as she could. Holding him deep, her tongue licked at the underside of the aching member. A moment later, she let it slide out of her warm mouth to smile up at him.

Jill had hardly taken a breath since Nan started kissing her way down Evan's body. When she saw the large drop of pre-cum being gathered up by Nan, she drew in a jealous breath. With lust affecting her thoughts, she decided to get closer to the action.

She took a generous gulp of her drink and got up to stand behind Nan. She watched from above as Evan's cock slowly disappeared into Nan's eager mouth again.

Remembering what he had said the evening before about Nan liking things a little wild, Jill straddled Nan's legs and positioned her mound behind Nan's head. When Nan pulled back to hold just the head of that solid cock in her mouth, she encountered Jill. Nan rolled her eyes up to find Jill looking straight down at her, then watched Jill place her hands on her husband's shoulders to pull him close for a kiss.

When Jill had her lips on his, she flexed her hips forward to force Nan's mouth back down the length of cock until it was pressing against her throat. She held Nan trapped there for a short time, then backed away and supported herself at arm's length from his shoulders. Looking into his eyes, she flexed her hips forward again against the back of Nan's head.

"Say it. You love having her lips wrapped around your cock. Being in her mouth has got to be making you crazy."

"It's what you wanted. And, yeah. Her mouth is wonderful."

"Wanna' fuck her? Wanna' take that big hard cock of yours and shove it all the way into her hot, wet pussy? Wanna' bury it in her and feel her pussy wrapped around it?"

"I won't say no to that."

"I knew you wouldn't. How could you not want to fuck her long and deep? Slow or fast. Just fucking for the sake of fucking."

A wild thought popped into his mind. He raised the hem of Jill's gown to her waist and pulled it past Nan's face to let it drape from the base of his cock. He then had Jill lift a leg so he could hold it behind the knee.

Nan did exactly what he was sure she would. Went for Jill's pussy.

When he felt Nan release his cock, he knew Jill was in for quite a treat. All Nan had to do was sit a little lower, tip her head back, and she was looking up at a wet, wide open pussy that was desperate for some loving attention.

Jill gasped when she felt Nan's breath play across her heated flesh. Nan had one hand wrapped around a solid cock as she raised up to put her lips to the inviting morsel open to her. She lapped up the dewy essence coating the swollen clit of her best friend. She used her free hand to spread Jill's pussy lips and eased her tongue into the velvety gap. She probed the moist slit that was open to her, then flattened her tongue to lick all she could reach.

Evan pulled Jill in for a searing kiss while Nan did all she could think of to have Jill climax on her face. Her lips and tongue were everywhere, probing and searching out all the sensitive areas a woman instinctively knows of. She pulled Jill's clit into her mouth to batter it with her tongue while gently sucking on it. Jill's hips were now moving in multiple directions. Her body started to violently shake as she held her spouse closer for an even deeper kiss. It wasn't long before she went through an orgasm that shook her to the core. Nan somehow kept her lips wrapped around Jill's clit throughout the entire event. She knew the pleasure she had given Jill would be hard to beat.

When Nan finally took her mouth away from the tasty flesh, her face was smeared with all the excess moisture that had escaped Jill's satisfied pussy.

Evan had to almost carry Jill back to her chair. The lingering effects of the tremendous climax left her numb and weak.

He got Nan to her feet and kissed her to taste Jill on her lips. They looked over at Jill to watch the last of the tremors fade from her body and he said, "I never saw her cum that hard. I guess it takes a woman to do that."

Nan turned her attention back to Evan. She moved close enough to put her arms around him. Her naked breasts were a wonderful distraction against his chest. She rested her head on his shoulder, reached down to again fondle his stiff cock and asked, "Do we have to stop?"

He replied as he felt her hand start stroking. "Dunno'. I certainly don't want to, but this was her doing. A moment ago she seemed to be in favor of us fucking. Better see if she has any second thoughts."

Jill had pretty much returned to awareness by then. She smiled when she focused her eyes on Nan's hand playing with the engorged cock in her grasp. Taking that look as approval, Evan suggested that Nan should stand right in front of Jill and they could just kind of see where this might go. He knew where he wanted to go. Nan went to Jill, bent over and asked Jill how she was doing. Jill looked tenderly at Nan and said, "Thank you. That was amazing. I'm still quivering inside."

Nan smiled and said, "I'll kiss you like that any time you want. But right now, you know what I want." She moved to whisper huskily into Jill's ear, "I want your husband to just fuck the hell out of me." She then put her lips to Jill's.

Jill drew in a quick breath when she tasted traces of herself on Nan's lips.

With his stiff cock leading the way, Evan got behind Nan and focused on her ass. She still wore the panties, garter and hose. A very erotic sight with her bent over while kissing his wife.

He gripped his cock and started rubbing the drooling head from one side of Nan's fine ass to the other. When she felt him spread her ass cheeks apart, she removed her lips from Jill's and rested her arms on the back of the chair to get close to Jill's ear again. She started telling Jill everything he was doing to her. Jill closed her eyes and let her imagination flesh out the details of the narrative.

"Mm, he's rubbing that lovely cock all over my ass. Now he's spreading my ass and, oh, poking it against me. Naughty boy. Now it's going lower and he's trying to get it between my legs."

Nan steadied herself on the back of the chair while she spread her legs and her hips started churning back and forth to rub herself on the throbbing hardness pressing against her. She held her lips near Jill's ear and continued.

"There, I've got my legs spread for him. His cock is in the crease of my ass and going lower and, mmm yes, now it's pressed against me. Right against my pussy. Now he's got his hands on my hips and, mmm yeah, he's untying the bows. There, that's all of them. Now my panties are sliding off my ass, but they're still caught between my pussy and his cock. Now he's sliding his cock against me some more. Mmm. Ooo yess! It almost went in. Please Jill, let him fuck me. My pussy needs it. It's hot. It's wet. I need it. Let me fuck him. I've just got to feel that beautiful cock pushing into me."

It was time. The point of no return. Jill knew this was all on her and she would deal with any consequences later. She was about to give up possesion of a cock that was, until that moment, solely hers to enjoy.

Jill slid lower in the chair and reached a hand beneath Nan to find a twitching cock with wet panties hanging from it. She looked at her husband over Nan's shoulder and slowly pulled away the final barrier. His cock and Nan's drenched pussy now rubbed together in naked, lustful expectancy. Jill's hand wedged his cock tight against the slippery flesh and caused the outer lips to straddle the stiff shaft, allowing him to get even closer yet to sliding into the waiting pussy of her best friend.

Jill thrilled at the feel of the heat and dampness as Nan's gyrations got more intense in an effort to impale herself. Jill whispered for her to be still as she wrapped her fingers around the pulsing shaft. She guided it back along Nan's pussy until she felt the head of his cock partly enter the eager opening. She rubbed the head of his cock in and out a few times to tease, then finally held it steady in the hot entrance and felt Nan's pussy lips spread to accommodate the new intruder and anxiously wait for more.

A nod from Jill was all he needed. Evan flexed his legs slightly for a better angle and pressed forward. Jill felt his cock slide along her hand to fully enter her best friend and told him, "Fuck her real good. Make me proud." Jill let her hand fall away as Nan arched her back to allow him to penetrate her wanton pussy as deeply as possible.

Nan managed to continue telling Jill what was going on. "Mm, yes, going in deeper. Nice and deep. Ah. All the way in. His cock is wonderful. Ooh yes, just fucking wonderful."

When his cock was fully embedded within Nan's welcoming vagina, Evan held her hips in a firm grip to hold her ass tight against his pelvis and kept that pose for a short time. As the couple savored the new sensations the intimate moment provided, Evan saw Jill watching him closely over Nan's shoulder. They looked lovingly at each other, while realizing they had just entered an area that could be a major challenge to their marriage.

Feeling his cock embraced within the smoldering pussy of a woman other than his wife was a tremendous turn-on. Added to that was the fact that his wife had guided his cock into the hot clutches of the once-forbidden flesh.

Nan began flexing some inner muscles to give Evan's cock an incredible massage. With Nan humming and hissing in her ear, Jill moved her hands up to capture Nan's dangling breasts. She found the swollen nipples and pinched them to send more lusty shocks through Nan's body. Nan reacted to that by sliding off about half the length of the buried firmness, then slowly engulfing it again. He started slowly fucking her, but she soon increased the speed of her thrusts. It wasn't long before their bodies were slamming together in pure lust.

Jill wanted to help give Nan as intense a climax as she had enjoyed getting from Nan's oral attention. She slid one hand down to easily find Nan's sensitive clit and gave it all the stimulation she could. With Evan's cock pounding deep, Jill fingered Nan while watching him over her shoulder. When it looked like he was about to fill Nan with his hot seed, Jill increased the pressure on Nan's nipple and clit to drive her over the edge. As Nan got closer and closer, her whispers and moans started making less sense. Just broken phrases and sounds.

Nan moaned longer and louder, then held her breath when the wave finally hit. She froze, then seconds later, her body went wild. Evan started shaking as his cock swelled and pulsed to pump a huge load of molten seed into one very eager woman. He could barely keep his spewing cock in that trembling pussy as her hips took on a life of their own. The gripping spasms his pulsing member endured were almost beyond belief as he filled her with hot spunk. Her pussy had a pleasently strong grip on him that finally relaxed enough to let his satisfied cock continue to slowly glide in and out the hot tunnel.

To Evan's amazement, his erection didn't seem to fade at all, so he leisurely continued fucking the accommodating pussy still holding his cock in a wonderful embrace. Nan's hips started pushing back again, so he spread her ass cheeks and pressed a thumb against her anus while he fucked her to another shattering climax.

Jill was pleased to realize that she and Evan had reduced Nan to a limply quivering mass of babbling incoherence.

Moments later, when her mind would work again, Nan began murmuring in Jill's ear, "Thank you. Thank you. It was...oh so...thank you. You're so lucky." Jill held onto her as the afterglow receded and when Nan turned her head for a kiss, there were tears welling up in her eyes. Again, just before their lips met, "Thank you."

As Evan slid his cock from her, Nan felt his spunk leaking out and oozing down her legs. She went to clean up and Jill eyed a cock that was still standing proud, coated with a glistening mixture of male and female juices.

She scooted forward to sit at the front edge of the chair cushion and reached for him as she licked her lips. She guided the dripping cock to her mouth and started to kiss it clean. She wrapped her soft lips around the head of his shaft and sucked hard at it to draw out the small amount of seed still residing within. She cherished the blended taste and soon had his length encased in the wet, warm grasp of her lovely mouth. His taste was familiar, as she had given him numerous blow jobs through the years. Tasting Nan's essence coating Evan's cock made her pussy tingle and throb. She was enjoying the mixture and knew she could taste more of it any time she wanted.

Jill was giving his cock her undivided attention when Nan returned and stood beside the chair to watch Jill lovingly sucking away.

Evan was pleased to see she was still wearing the garter belt and hose. He extended his arm to her and she stepped over to stand beside him. His hand rested on her waist and she slipped her arm behind him to put her hand on his shoulder. The side of her soft breast against his ribs diverted his attention.

While Jill concentrated on his cock, Evan put a finger under Nan's chin to guide her face around for a kiss. After their lips were locked together, he let the hand on her waist drift down to fondle her ass while the other went in search of her left breast.

Jill's efforts weren't getting very far. It was too soon after such a huge orgasm for him to pop again. Even with all the physical and mental stimulation, he wasn't feeling that familiar tingle signaling an impending climax. A moment later, Nan ended the kiss to ask Jill, "Want help with that?"

Jill was almost relieved at the offer, as her jaw was starting to ache.

They pulled the covers off the king-sized bed and Evan laid on his back in the middle with his head propped up on some pillows to wait for them. He was nearly in heaven.

While he watched, Jill and Nan faced each other at the foot of the bed. Nan tenderly slid the top of Jill's nightgown down and two pairs of bare breasts brushed nipples while the gown finished its fall to the floor to be kicked aside. Evan once again enjoyed watching the two hotties prepare to kiss while he gripped his solid shaft and began leisurely stroking himself. Nan noticed his activities and smiled, then turned to Jill.

Neither of them said a word. They held each other at the waist and thrilled at the sensation of rubbing their naked breasts together. Their lips touched and opened to allow probing tongues to play against each other. After a torrid kiss that practically fused their bodies together, they crawled onto the bed and got on either side of Evan. Jill replaced his hand with her own and pointed his cock at Nan. She held it until Nan had her lips wrapped around the head and had started to slide them down the shaft. After a few minutes of watching Nan happily sucking cock, Jill crawled higher on the bed for a kiss, then said, "I need more."

She pushed the pillows away and straddled his face, then put her hands against the wall and lowered her hot pussy to his lips. He lapped up the dew coating them, then sucked her clit into his mouth. His tongue worked its magic on her, and it didn't take her long to climax.

Nan looked up and was treated to a close-up view of Jill's ass quivering and shaking until it tensed up when the wave of pleasure arrived.

Jill rode through the pleasant sensations and slowly came back down while he held her tender flesh in his mouth.

A moment later she settled beside him to watch Nan still working her mouth along the length of his firm cock. She again marveled at the erotic sensations of being a voyeur. She watched closely at how Nan's mouth engulfed the fleshy rod. She licked her own lips while Nan bobbed her head up and down, taking and releasing the stiff cock over and over again.

She looked at Evan to see him watching his cock being pleasured by Nan. He glanced over at her and smiled. Here he was, in the middle of a big bed and his wife was watching him get a blow job from their friend. Unbelievable. Well, maybe not too unbelievable. After all, he had just fucked that friend silly with the help of his wife. A few minuted later, he still wasn't really feeling the familiar tingle, so he suggested to Nan, "Get on top."

Nan let the object of her attention fall from her mouth, glanced at Jill, then smiled back at him before moving up to get her legs on either side of his hips. She reached between their bodies to aim his cock at its target, and just as she was about to impale herself, Jill blurted out, "Wait. I want to see this time."

She got between Evan's legs behind Nan, then had her lean down to his chest. He held Nan close and deeply kissed her while Jill teasingly rubbed his cock all over that sweet pussy again. Nan's hips started churning around, trying to capture the hard cock and she started whining in heated frustration, so Jill gave her a break and held it steady. Nan settled down, as she knew she was about to feel that lovely cock slide home for a second time.