All Comments on 'Timestopper Begins Ch. 40'

by Drmaxc

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
OldComputerHandOldComputerHandabout 8 years ago
Drive by shooters

So some drive-by shooter slaps a 1-star rating on this, without even leaving a comment. That's even worse than the Anonymous trolls.

So ... 5 stars.

verbicideverbicideabout 8 years ago
Or maybe...

Said "drive by shooter" simply didn't like the story and felt no need to explain themselves or listen to all the hateful rebuttals and just gave a rating and left it at that. Personally, when I find a story so repugnant it only warrants one star, I often do so without commenting. No rule says commenting or even rating is required, so climb down off your high horse bucko, not everyone feels the need to subscribe to your rules for how to conduct themselves.

Personally I'm not of the opinion the story is one star material, but after 40 chapters it's boring enough that I think a solid three is warranted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
same old same old

Just the same things happening in every episode

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Drmaxc is a genius

Highly enjoy your series, look forward to the next installment. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please write more

Please write more timestopper stories! I would love to see him go back to the college showers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More?

Disregard what everyone else is saying; this is by far the best and my favorite series on this site, which I have been coming back to every week for going on three years now. If you’ve lost inspiration for it, that’s fine, but there are still some loose ends and characters to tie up, and another installment would make me, at least, very happy

DrmaxcDrmaxcabout 6 years agoAuthor
Reply to 'more?'

Well, I did feel at forty chapters I had rather taken the story to a conclusion and had other story ideas to work upon. Perhaps I might try another timestop story at some point, though there are several others I have written on Literotica already so I have rather explored my 'take' on the timestop idea. Inspiration for new ideas and variations on what a timestopper might do did become difficult. I think to suggest, as another reader did, that the story is 'just the same old thing happening in every episode' was a bit unfair as it sems to me there is quite a bit of variety. 'Circle of Time' is a TS story which I wrote later on, albeit not about the same TSer.

I thought I had tied up any loose ends but if you like to write and tell me what I have missed I shall think about adding an extra chapter to deal with those. Happy to discuss!

Max

VisitorAnonVisitorAnonover 1 year ago

Good ending to a terrific series. I really enjoyed this one, I thought the variety of experiences was very nice, as were the day dream asides. Very fond of the ending, with the TSM realizing that he had trespassed beyond what he thought was ethical. If you do another episode or a few, I would hope that it would be some years later, when an older timestopper, perhaps married with a kid or two, has the urge to continue his old habits but has different problems. That would be fun, but as it stands, its very good. Excellent series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDrmaxc@Drmaxc
Dr. Max Cummings Born Maximilian Audacious Rollo Cummings on 29 April 1889 in what was then the British South Indies. Sent, at an early age, to boarding school in England, he moved successively from Linbury Court Prep. School to Greyfriars before matriculating, with the under...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES