All Comments on 'Timestopper Ch. 16: Big and Little'

by gaytimestop

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very nice. I hope Zach will end up with Sean.

Ardent12358Ardent12358almost 2 years ago

Let me start with…I absolutely love this story and am always excited when there is an update. Now for my personal feelings about Dion…he’s kind of a dick. He wants to have his cake and eat it too…don’t we all. So, good for him that he’s positioned himself to have that. But it’s been done in a manipulative way. First he wanted Kat and Zach so they formed a triad that’s not really a triad cause Zach and Kat don’t really know each other or have feelings for each other. Then he gets Zach’s best friend to give him a blow job after telling Zach that he wants to be exclusive…and this was done in the name of “brotherhood”!? That’s shady. But nothing is ever white and black is it. My stomach is churning with this best friend/boyfriend betrayal. It would not have been a problem if Dion didn’t push for monogamy. Can’t wait for the next chapter.

JRSONJRSONalmost 2 years ago

Yeah this sucks! Not much worse than a double boyfriend/bestfriend betrayal! I doubt Zack with be at all ok with this! So fucked up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Oh yeah I feel the same way about that "brotherhood" thing... I mean, I'm sure with how horny zach has been for both boys he would be (maybe) ok if he was in the room and aware of what was happening, but the fact they did it this way it feels wrong. Also don't know how to feel about the barely out of the closet Sean blowing his "best friend" boyfriend... idk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m curious to see how this story will go, I like the chapters where we get to see the characters goofing off lol. I’m seeing a lot of set up. It’s also interesting adding the whole watch secret weigh down Zack. Looking forward to the next one!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous