Timestopper Ch. 16: Big and Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fucking awesome time," Zach said earnestly, "you need to hear what Chris can do with his mixing setup, sounded so professional. I'm gonna help him put up some acoustic panels later this week."

"What adventure did you guys get up to? I half expected we'd catch you back at the house, you didn't have too much planned," Chris said.

Dion smiled and gestured behind Chris, "See for yourself."

Sean was walking over to the table with sundaes in each hand and a slightly embarrassed grin on his face. It took Zach a moment to tell what was different about him--he had a thin metal bar along the top of his ear and a small silver stud in his earlobe.

Sean sat down across from Dion and passed him a sundae, then he turned his head to show off his new piercings to Zach and Chris, "So whaddya think?"

Zach had to pick his jaw off the ground before he said, "I love it!" And he did. Sean had a boyish face, and the closest thing to fashion Zach had seen him in was a collared shirt; otherwise Sean had a kind of bland all American boy look--cute but uninteresting and inoffensive. There was something almost transformative about the piercing; it made him look older, more unique, and, while Sean seemed a little bashful about showing off his new look, on the whole he seemed more confident.

"Very punk rock, dude, looks good," Chris said.

"I'm a little worried Emily's gonna hate it," Sean blushed, obviously appreciative of the compliments, "but I always thought the industrial piercings were really cool."

""It's so fucking cool," Zach said unable to look away, "Did it hurt? That's pretty intense for a first one isn't it?"

"Less intense than D's first," Sean laughed.

Zach turned to Dion, "Wait, you got a piercing too? Where?"

Dion grinned, "What, you think I'd let my little bro get stabbed all by himself? I got my nipple pierced."

Chris burst out laughing, "Of course you did."

"Lemme see," Zach said intently, putting a hand on Dion's thigh as he felt himself getting hard.

Dion subtly spread his legs at Zach's touch but he said, "You can see it later. I've still got a bandaid over it."

"Did he cry?" Chris asked Sean gleefully.

"Nah, very stoic," Sean said, "Sucked on his teeth a little. I teared up after the second one though."

"Barely," Dion said, "and they definitely got a yelp out of me. Sean was fucking silent."

Zach was loving the way Dion and Sean grinned at each other, almost conspiratorial.

"I bet Emily'll like it, Sean," Zach said taking a sip from his milkshake as his fingers drew circles along Dion's thigh, "Honestly I think it's sexy."

"That's exactly what I said," Dion said, pulling Zach close to him and putting his chin on Zach's shoulder while Sean's face turned nearly as red as his hair, "Nothin gets a girl wetter than a bad boy."

Still blushing, Sean affected a cocky grin and said, "I already know how to turn a girl on." He picked up the cherry from the top of his sundae and popped it stem and all into his mouth. Mouth closed, his jaw worked around in circles for a few seconds, then, smiling, he pulled the stem out and showed off a tight knot.

"Haha, yeah that'd do it," Dion said, his hand slipping under Zach's shirt as he held his side.

"They teach you that in Boy Scouts too?" Zach teased.

"What, you think they just hand out the gentleman badge?" Sean said.

"Careful, bro," Chris said, "You get those two any more erect and they may knock over the table."

"As if I haven't been hard since I sat down,"Dion joked, but as Zach's hand subtly went up his thigh Zach could tell it wasn't really a joke. As Zach's hand lightly passed over the tip of his boner Dion shuddered and started kissing Zach's neck.

"Para el carro, hermanito," Chris said.

"Vete al carajo, hermano mayor," Zach giggled as Dion's kisses tickled his neck.

"Wait, you fucking speak Spanish?" Sean said, "How the hell are you good at everything?!" Then he took a spoonful of whipped cream and flicked it across the table at Zach's face, nailing his nose and mouth.

Dion laughed as he wiped the whipped cream from Zach's nose and then stuck his finger in Zach's mouth, Zach sucking it clean. "That's exactly what I said," Dion said then he leaned over and gently licked off the rest from Zach's lips and they started making out.

"Ugh," Chris groaned, "We better get going before they start fucking in public."

----

When they left the ice cream shop the 4 guys piled into Chris' car. Zach was surprised that, instead of heading back to the frat house, they were driving out of town.

"Where we going?" Zach asked Dion and Chris from the backseat.

"Not far," Dion said, his hand resting out the window as he smoked a cig.

"Very informative," Sean laughed.

"We're going to a cabin," Chris said, turning down the music, "An alum bought this place like a decade ago. Mostly uses it for fishing in the summers, and the occasional alumni event. Lucky us, he's a brother and let's the frat use the house for some events. And super lucky us, he's Zach and my grand big: we do some maintenance stuff for him, and he'll let us have a weekend at the house a couple times a semester. Only condition is we both gotta be there, have some big and little bonding."

"Holy shit, that's awesome," Zach said.

"Right? D and I stopped by this morning and stocked the place. It won't look that impressive tonight, but in the morning we'll get the most amazing view of the valley. Got a long night ahead of us, we're staying up for the sunrise."

"Fuck yeah," Zach said.

"So is our big/little tradition mooching off their big/little tradition?" Sean asked Dion sarcastically.

Dion laughed, "Our big/little tradition for the first night is getting shitfaced, which conveniently works with theirs."

"Fuck yeah," Chris said, laughing too, as they sped through the woods.

----

They arrived at the cabin a little after 9pm. It was a cute house with a big porch along the front, and the nearest neighbor was probably a half mile away. They went inside and the place looked like some guy's fishing cabin. Comfortable and manly pleather couches, a barebones kitchen, a simple kitchen table, and a fully stocked fridge and liquor cabinet.

Chris grabbed some shot glasses, filled them with vodka, and passed them around. They clinked their glasses in a toast to Sigma Chi, and as soon as they downed them the freshmen coughed on the alcohol.

"Yeah, that won't fucking do at all," Chris laughed, filling the glasses again, "Take two."

They took another shot, this time to Zach's election, and Sean and Zach limited themselves to grimacing.

"So when does it start tasting good?" Sean asked, setting down his shot glass.

"Honestly, never," Dion said, "Eventually you just get over it and pretend it tastes good."

"Called becoming a man," Chris said, going to the fridge and grabbing a gallon jug with the unmistakable greenish yellow tinge of jungle juice.

"Now there's a method to a shitfaced all-nighter," Chris said as he filled solo cups for each of them, "Namely, get shitfaced, and then maintain it, but don't go beyond it, or else you'll pass out."

"So how we want to get started? Pong or Kings?" Dion asked.

"Definitely Kings, I need to be way drunker for pong," Chris said.

They sat around the kitchen table, a beer can in the middle and a deck of cards spread around it in a circle. Chris drew first and showed an ace.

"Waterfall!" He yelled raising his cup. He started drinking, then Zach, then Dion, then Sean. The idea was you could only stop drinking once the person before you stopped. Chris chugged for a few gulps before stopping, and Zach stopped right after him. But Dion kept drinking, and Sean had to too. As Dion kept going he and Sean were holding eye contact and making faces with their eyebrows, like they were trying to see who could make the other one do a spit take. Finally Dion slammed his empty cup on the table and burst out laughing. Sean quickly finished the rest of his then did the same.

"Well fucking done, bro," Dion said, clasping Sean's hand.

"Damn, we're gonna need to catch up man," Chris said to Zach as he put the ace under the tab of the beer can (whoever's card popped the seal would have to chug it).

Zach drew the next card and got a 2. Zach pointed at Chris, "In that case, 2 is you."

The game was a blast, the guys quickly getting wasted as the web of rules and mates meant that nearly all of them were drinking with every round. They were on their second middle beer can and were running low on cards when Chris flipped a Jack.

Chris raised 3 fingers and the rest followed suit.

"Never have I ever...lived in Buckner," Chris said laughing as Sean and Zach groaned. Buckner was their freshman dorm.

"Cheap shot," Sean said as he and Zach lowered a finger.

"Never have I ever...been to Canada," Zach said and only Dion lowered a finger.

Then Dion said, "Never have I ever gone to the school gym at 6am."

"So that's how it is, team up on the freshmen," Zach said as he and Sean lowered a second finger.

"Well two can play at that game," Sean said, "I'll even take an own goal for it--never have I ever fucked a girl."

Dion cracked up as Sean's eyes went wide seeing Zach slowly lower his hand to the table and pick up his drink.

"Dude, what??" Sean said disbelieving, "When did this happen?"

"Uhhh, Tuesday," Zach said blushing and trying to hold back a grin. He took the little invisible man off his cup (the current rule till the next king was drawn) and took a gulp.

Sean exaggeratedly buried his face in his hands, "The gay guy fucked a girl before me, what am I doing with my life dude."

Dion patted him on the back, still coming down from his fit of laughter, "Don't take it too hard, he had some assistance."

"D, he calls vaginas axe wounds for Christ's sake," Sean said, grinning himself now.

"Fair point, maybe reconsider your life choices," Dion said, laughing again.

Then Chris started giggling to himself.

"What?" Dion asked confused at what made him start.

"Haha, it's nothing it's just--I was thinking like Kat and Zach together, I mean talk about Hitler's wet dream."

"Oh fuck you, dude, you know I'm half Jewish," Dion said.

"Yeah, you're also a masochist so what's that prove," Chris quipped which made all the guys laugh.

Zach drew the next card--a Queen, question master.

"What's this one do again?" Zach asked Chris.

"Don't you know?"

"Should I?"

"What's the virgin think?"

"Why're you asking me?"

"Why not?"

"Why--wha--fuck, I lost it," Sean laughed taking a drink.

They were down to 2 cards. Dion flipped a king.

"Last rule," Dion said, "We've only had three never have I evers, so last card should be a jack." He flipped the last card over and it was a jack.

"So, new rule, only dirty never have I evers allowed," Dion said, putting his king deep under the beer tab till it looked ready to crack.

Zach took the jack and tried to just barely put it under the tab, but it still hissed open. The guys chanted chug as Zach threw the beer back. He slammed it empty on the table, flush and elated as he was finally properly shitfaced. Then he raised 3 fingers.

"Never have I ever eaten a girl out."

That got all 3. Then Sean was up.

"Never have I ever jerked off in public."

"What's public mean?" Chris asked, "Like are we talking indecent exposure or just like in a public place?"

"Public place," Sean said, "And that includes like bathrooms in a public place."

"Well fuck," Chris laughed as he and Zach lowered a finger. Then it was his turn.

"Never have I ever jerked off to a dude."

"Bullshit," Dion laughed, "I don't believe you for a second, there's no fucking way you didn't even like accidentally think of a dude while jacking off."

"That's different, that's like jerking off near a dude, I'm talking bout the prime object of the masturbation session," Chris said.

"Fine, I still think you're a liar," Dion said as he and Zach lowered a finger, and then they started laughing as they saw Sean blush and slowly lower a finger too. "Fucking good for you, bro, don't need to be ashamed of a little gay thoughts like this repressed asshole," Dion said shoving Chris' arm.

"Wait, who was it?" Zach asked.

"Fuck off man, I'm not tellin'," Sean said laughing.

"Come on, I won't tell anybody, just whisper it to me," Zach teased leaning over to Sean and cupping his hand around his ear.

"No fucking way," Sean said, beet red as he pushed Zach away.

[Author's note: from here on out dialogue in Spanish will be in between tildas ~like this.~]

"~I have a few guesses,~" Chris said grinning at Zach.

"Now don't start with the fucking Mexican again," Dion said, "My turn. Never have I ever...fuck, why'd I make it dirty I've done too many things. Uh, never have I ever gotten jizz in my eye."

"Fucker," Zach laughed as he lowered his last finger and took a drink, and then laughed some more as Chris did too.

"Dude you've never like edged and took some friendly fire to the face?" Chris said as he set down his drink.

"Oh I definitely have, thankfully I missed my eyeball," Dion said.

Chris stood up from the table, "Time for some green. Let's get the fire pit going."

As they started walking outside Dion grabbed Zach by the waist and pushed him against the counter. Dion grinned as he pressed his crotch against Zach, "I fucking love you."

Zach pressed back and wrapped his arms around Dion's neck, "You're lucky I love you or else that jizz in the eye question would get you a kick in the balls, that shit stung all night," Zach grinned and the boyfriends started making out.

"Jesus Christ," Chris said, "Come on Sean, help me get the fire going. ~And you fuckers got two minutes till I come back with a bucket of cold water,~" he called out as they walked out the door.

As the door closed behind them Dion said, "I'm pretty sure I understood 'putos.'"

"We got two minutes till he throws some water on us," Zach said, his hand reaching under Dion's shirt.

"Guess we better make the most of them then," Dion grinned as his hand slipped under Zach's shorts grabbing his ass and they got back to making out. They hadn't gone 30 seconds when they were interrupted by a torrent of ice cold water getting poured over their heads.

They quickly disentangled as Sean cackled.

"You little fucker!"

"Asshole!"

Dion and Zach yelled as they chased Sean out of the house and around back. When they turned the corner they were stopped in their tracks as Chris blasted them with a hose, Sean heaving he was laughing so hard behind him.

"Ah, alright, stop!" Dion yelled as he and Zach tried to deflect the water with their hands.

"You bitches cooled off?" Chris asked, grinning around the cigarette hanging out the side of his mouth, the water trickling to a stop.

"Fucking freezing," Zach said, his teeth already chattering as the cool fall air made him shiver.

"Good. Now Sean why don't you clean up the kitchen while these two get changed. I can get the fire started."

Zach and Dion went back to one of the two bedrooms, Dion grabbing some towels for them to dry off. The moment Dion stripped off his shirt Zach said, "Wait, how the fuck did I forget, let me see it."

Dion grinned as he gingerly lifted the bandaid from his nipple, revealing a small, simple silver bar running straight through his right nipple with tiny studs on each end. "You like it?"

"It's sexy as fuck," Zach said wrapping his arms around Dion's torso and admiring the piercing up close. "When can I play with it?" he asked, smiling mischievously.

"Awhile," Dion laughed, putting his arms around Zach's, "The guy said it may be mostly healed in a few weeks or months, but won't be playing with it this semester."

"Good thing you got another one," Zach grinned as he gently bit and licked Dion's unpierced nipple. Dion sucked in his breath as Zach pulled back chuckling.

"Honestly though, I think gold would look better with your skin tone."

"I wanted to get a gold ring, but he said I should go for a titanium bar at first."

"Well, you and Sean are matching for now," Zach said, "Why'd you guys decide to do it? Seems a bit random."

"A long conversation. And I love you, but the exact details are kinda big and little confidential. Sean can tell you more if he wants to. As for me, it's like I said, I wasn't bout to let my little get stabbed by himself, and I figured why not a nipple," Dion said, looking at Zach with that intense affection that still made Zach's belly flutter. Then Dion grinned and Zach felt weak in the knees, "I gotta tell you though--I'm butting you out as best friend. Gonna be using all my big powers to steal him away, he's too fun. You'll have to settle for his big bro's boyfriend."

"Like hell you are," Zach said grinning back and poking Dion in the ribs. Dion grabbed Zach's hands and pulled them behind Zach's back. Zach made a token effort to struggle, but he actually loved when Dion overpowered him like that. And the way Dion was biting his tongue and staring at him, Zach knew Dion loved it too.

Suddenly there was a knock at the window, and even muffled they could clearly hear Chris shout, "Don't make me get the hose again!"

They quickly got dressed, Zach in some sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt he'd brought to the frat house that morning, Dion in a pair of gym shorts and a zipper hoodie he left open to not have anything rub against his nipple piercing. They brought their wet clothes to lay by the fire, which Chris had roaring in the middle of a stone patio with plastic Adirondack chairs all around it.

"~Feeling nice and refreshed, bro?~" Chris said as he and Sean laughed at the sight of Zach's still wet hair.

Zach grabbed a cigarette and pointed it at them, "I will have such revenges on you both. What they are, yet I know not, but they shall be the terrors of the earth."

"Oh shit, he's getting Shakespearean," Dion chuckled.

"I'm pretty sure that's more Westworld," Sean said.

"Now there's a fucking tragedy, can't believe how bad that show's gotten," Chris said, sparking up a blunt.

They passed it around, quickly getting stoned as they talked about tv shows, and then movies, and then their favorite actors.

"Bryan Cranston going mad in the crawl space, best acting there's ever been on a screen," Sean said emphatically before he ripped a big hit on the blunt.

"I mean it's very good," Zach said, animated from the booze and his mind going a mile a minute from the sativa blunt, "It's better than very good, one of the best scenes ever. But best acting on a screen? I'm not sure it's the best in the show. Skylar crying for her baby basically makes up for every annoying Skylar plotline, or even her going crazy with the pool. And for Walter, it's almost impossible to even pick one. Letting Jane die, him getting the phone call to Jesse at the end of season 3, that first Heisenberg scene. I'll grant the crawlspace is in like, top 3, at that level where it's so good it's unfair to say something is better than it, but I mean Ozymandias for god's sake."

"My vote is The Fly," Chris said, "Just two guys talking. And they say everything the whole show has to say."

"Fucking Jesse. Aaron Paul is so good," Dion said, taking the blunt from Sean, "But best acting ever on a screen? It's gotta be Christopher and Adriana in Long Term Parking. That shit got into their souls."

"Alright, that actually I may agree with," Zach said grinning at Dion.

"Who and who in what?" Sean said.

"Wait, have you not seen The Sopranos?" Dion asked.

"Ah fuck, you too huh?" Sean laughed, "Zach keeps giving me shit for it."

Dion took his hit and as he held it in said, "Probably because it's the best show ever."

"I'm not sure I believe it," Sean said defiantly, "Buncha fat jersey gangsters the best thing on tv? Have you seen it Chris?"