Timestopper Ch. 16: Big and Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God damn, bro," Dion smiled down at Sean, taking his face in his hand and rubbing his thumb along his cheek, "Kiss it."

Sean gripped the dick in his hand and took the head between his lips and started kissing it, his tongue occasionally flicking across it as he savored the taste of his skin and pre. Dion raised his foot and rubbed it against Sean's boner.

"Play with yourself too."

Sean lowered his other hand to his own dick and started stroking it.

"Now suck it."

Sean took the head in his mouth, and slowly started working down the shaft, his lips and cheeks sucking against it while his tongue moved up and down the underside of the shaft. Sean took Dion's dick further into his mouth but it was so long he barely got halfway when he felt himself gag.

Dion pulled Sean off his dick, laughing, "Calm down, bro, don't need you puking on me. You having fun?"

"Fuck yes," Sean said breathily, smiling up at Dion as he started kissing Dion's shaft, "Does it feel good?"

Dion smiled back and slapped his dick across Sean's face as Sean's tongue chased it back and forth, "Fuck yes."

Then Dion pushed it to his lips and Sean jumped back on it again, only going down a few inches at a time.

"Use your hand on the shaft," Dion said huskily, his fingers lightly brushing along the back of Sean's head as he bobbed up and down. Sean started working the base of Dion's dick in a twisting motion as his tongue swirled around the head, his lips and cheeks sucking the top. Dion felt his balls rise.

"I'm getting close dude."

Sean felt Dion's dick twitch in his mouth and he picked up the speed.

"Really close."

Dion's whole body shook and Sean could taste his pre coating his tongue.

"Fuck, bro, I'm cumming."

Sean looked up at Dion as Dion's dick jumped in his mouth and he shot rope after rope. Dion felt Sean's cum blast his leg as Sean jerked himself off while he swallowed Dion's load, loving the salty taste.

As they came down from their orgasms Sean pulled off Dion's dick with a pop. They looked at each other for a moment, both out of breath, then Dion's face cracked into a smile and they both started laughing.

"I'm feeling pretty bonded, are you feeling bonded?" Dion said as his dick went soft.

"Definitely bonded," Sean said, drunk on the sight of Dion spent.

"Good. Sooo can you grab me a towel? I think me and the couch took some friendly fire."

----

Meanwhile Zach and Chris were sitting together on a large stone at the top of a hill near the house, gazing over a perfect view of the Sun rising through the morning fog, illuminating the valley and forest, casting the trees in a vibrant green amid a small scattering of leaves just starting to change their colors.

"~Worth the hike right?~" Chris said, nudging Zach with his elbow.

"~Definitely,~" Zach said, smiling at his big, "~It's beautiful.~"