Timestopper Ch. 16: Big and Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know that's not what I meant," Zach giggled.

"Eh, it's what I thought," Sean said, "Gonna be a stoner frisbee frat bro better look the part right?"

"Is that why you got them?"

"No," Sean smiled, "I just always thought they were really cool."

"Well you're a cool guy, so it fits," Zach said.

Sean leaned against the side of the house and ashed his cig in the grass, "You know, sometimes I think you're just teasing me."

"I think that's mostly cause you can't take a compliment," Zach said, "I'm pretty sure I've never teased you, I just say something nice about you and you get uncomfortable."

Sean rubbed his chin as he considered that, "You may have a point."

They fell into a pleasant silence as they smoked their cigarettes. They'd spent enough time together that they could be comfortable not saying anything. But then Zach remembered he'd had a question.

"Will you tell Emily?"

Sean didn't need to ask what he'd tell Emily about.

"I don't know."

"Leaning one way or the other?"

"No...I don't think she'd like it. Any more than the piercings."

"How've things been going with her?"

"Same as ever. Some cute texts couple times a day. FaceTime couple times a week," Sean wasn't thrilled with the topic and decided to change it. "But how're things going with you and my big?" Sean asked with a grin.

"Funny you ask, we just had a little fight. He said you were too fun and he was gonna oust me as best friend, relegate me to big bro's boyfriend," Zach laughed.

"He's got his work cut out for him," Sean smiled.

"You guys seem to be getting along pretty well though."

"We are. D's a really, really cool guy," Sean said. "That doesn't mean he's ousting anybody," he added with a wink.

"And how bout you," Zach said, raising an eyebrow and gently poking Sean in the side, "Should I be taking these threats of stealing my man more seriously after our little revelations?"

"Ha, as if I'd stand a chance," Sean laughed, "I don't know if you've noticed but he can't go two minutes without staring at you."

Zach blushed and then he flashed Sean a mischievous grin, "Seriously dude, now that I know this isn't like a purely hypothetical thing, isn't Dion so fucking hot?"

Sean said, "I mean I think it's real sweet you'd go for a less attractive older guy. Shows character. Or maybe you just wanted to come off better in comp--" but he was interrupted by Zach punching his arm.

"Giving me shit for teasing then say something like that," Zach said as Sean backed away laughing.

"I couldn't help it," Sean grinned, "But yes, he is so fucking hot. And he's hot for you so congrats you lucky bastard. I still can't believe you fucked his girl though."

"Me neither," Zach laughed, "D had to put a blindfold on me and fuck me at the same time."

"Now that is so fucking hot," Sean said, his eyes twinkling as he looked at Zach and imagined him blindfolded between the sexy juniors.

Zach didn't have time to think of a witty response as suddenly they heard shouting from inside the house.

Chris and Dion burst out the door. "There you fucking are," Chris said as he caught sight of them. He had a beer in one hand and in the other a jug of...olive oil?

"Strip, pledges!" Chris yelled.

"Why?" Zach asked, confused.

"Less questioning more doing, come on chop chop," Dion said snapping his fingers and grinning.

The pledges slowly complied, covering up their bits as they stood naked in the cold night air. They both had some serious shrinkage.

"Hands out in front of you," Dion said.

They put out their arms Frankenstein-style and Dion and Chris took turns with the jug of olive pouring some on their hands and rubbing it all over Sean and Zach's bodies.

"Ugh, that feels so weird," Sean laughed as Dion's hands rubbed over his pecs and up and down his arms, "What the fuck are we even doing?"

"I heard you guys have been practicing with Jake," Chris said, rubbing the oil along Zach's back, "So D and I bet on a wrestling match."

"And since this is Greek life," Dion said his hands going down Sean's belly, "Figured we'd do it like the ancient Greeks, get you boys naked and oiled up."

"~Fuckin pervert,~" Zach muttered as Chris oiled his butt and legs.

"~You're the one boning up,~" Chris said giving Zach's ass a smack, "~Now I got $50 on you so use those muscles and give that twiggy ginger hell.~"

Sean and Zach went on the lawn out front and squared off. They were lit by floodlights on top of the porch, and Zach could see Sean half shadowed half glistening naked. Sean was swaying a little on his feet, but his muscles were taut and he looked ready to pounce. He and Zach were intensely holding eye contact, partly to get into the competitive spirit, partly to avoid staring at each other's boners they got when their bugs oiled them up.

"Let's fuckin go!" Chris yelled from the porch with Dion.

Zach and Sean slapped hands and immediately they started grappling. It felt nearly impossible with the oil, their hands immediately sliding over their bodies making it impossible to get a grip. So they stopped using their hands and started trying to get their arms around each other, both trying to get low and go for the other guy's legs or wrap their arms around their torsos. Which in practice meant their faces were constantly in each other's crotches, and they both got a few inadvertent dick slaps to the face. Not that they were complaining.

Being smaller Zach had the advantage at getting low, eventually grabbing one of Sean's legs and pulling him down onto the grass. They scuffled for awhile, trading places on top of each other as they each tried to pull the other onto their back.

As they were both starting to sweat and get exhausted Zach was on all fours while Sean had his arms wrapped around Zach's collarbone and under his armpit. As Zach felt Sean's hard dick rub against his ass he had an idea. Instead of trying to pull away he pushed back against Sean, his dick smoothly sliding over Zach's cheeks and along his crack.

The sensation distracted Sean and his grip on Zach loosened. Zach took advantage of it by pushing off the ground with all the force he could and flipped Sean and himself over so he was on top. Before Sean could react Zach quickly turned himself around and put an arm across Sean's chest while his legs straddled Sean's upper thighs, their dicks and balls pressed against one another.

Sean struggled to slip free, but Zach could finally use his strength advantage and held Sean firmly to the ground. And even as they both were focused on the wrestling match they couldn't help but appreciate how fucking hot it was when their dicks slid against each other as Sean squirmed beneath Zach.

"We have a winner!" Chris yelled. Sean stopped trying to get out of the lock and Zach collapsed on top of him, loving the feeling of their whole bodies touching even as they both gasped for air after all the exertion. Eventually Zach pulled himself up and gave Sean a hand up. They grinned at each other.

"You know you played dirty," Sean said glancing back at Zach's ass, "But a win is a win," and they clasped hands and pulled each other into a bro hug, both leaning into it to avoid pressing their boners against each other.

Dion and Chris walked out into the lawn.

"I can't believe you let this pipsqueak pin you dude," Dion said feigning disappointment even as he grinned, a boner clearly visible through his shorts, "I'm half convinced you just liked it."

"There're worse things, but I'd definitely have preferred to be the one doing the pinning," Sean said.

"'Pipsqueak,' fuck that, look at this ripped little twink, you're beautiful," Chris said as he clasped Zach's hand. Chris turned to Dion, "I'll accept the 50 in weed if you'd prefer."

"Yeah, yeah," Dion said, openly staring at his naked boyfriend's body, still flush and sweaty with his hands on his hips.

They hosed the freshmen down and gave them some old towels to dry off. Then the guys went inside and played some Chinese poker, finally pulling back on the drinks.

Around 5:30 the adderall was starting to wear off and all the guys were beginning to feel bone tired. Chris checked his watch and stood up.

"Come on Zach, we got a big and little thing to do."

Zach slowly got up and followed Chris' example as they put their shoes on. Chris grabbed some flashlights from a closet and handed one to Zach. Then Chris turned to Dion, "We should be back in about an hour. We'll be doing the challenge stuff so make sure yours is good to go too. They can do it later if you want to pass out before we get back though."

Dion nodded and Chris headed for the door. Zach gave his boyfriend and best friend a long affectionate look before he followed him.

"So," Dion said as he and Sean had the house to themselves, "You ready for some 1800s culty nerd shit?"

It took about 20 minutes for Dion to teach Sean the passwords and code phrases and secret handshake every Sig Chi brother was required to learn. When they finished they sat next to each other on the couch as the sky started to brighten through the windows.

"Who the hell could make all that shit up?" Sean asked as they did a final secret handshake.

"Dudes with no girlfriends, tv, or video games, and who thought they'd go blind if they masturbated," Dion said, "So they had a lot of time on their hands."

Sean laughed, "Makes sense. And D, thanks again for taking me to that piercer, I'm fucking in love with it."

"Absolutely, man, was happy to do it," Dion said, smiling at Sean, "Seems like you really wanted to go on a roll with the rebellious streak today."

"Well, figured if my dad would kill me for the piercing then he couldn't kill me again for liking boys right?" Sean said, resting his head back against the couch.

"It's a big step, bud, you should be proud."

"Well, less a step than a push. I was ready to take the drink."

"You could've taken it. Zach might've been upset but he would've gotten over it. You're the one who made the decision to tell us, don't underestimate that."

"I guess you're right."

"Are you going to tell Emily?"

"Zach asked me that earlier. I really don't know."

"Why not?"

"Cause...cause I think it might scare her. And even if I am interested in guys that doesn't mean I have to act on it. Like if I'm just with her what's the difference if she thinks I'm straight?"

"One major difference would be is what she thinks about you the truth."

"Well that's a fucking read isn't it."

"I didn't mean it to be. Just a fact."

"Yeah...when did you come out?"

"Freshman year. Early on Kat and I were talking about fantasies and kinks and things and we both admitted we had some interest. Couple weeks later we got drunk with a gay friend of hers and she suggested the two of us have some fun together. After that, I don't know, I just got the confidence to be open about it. Told a couple friends, rest took care of itself."

"Haha, I don't think Emily would make a suggestion like that for me."

"Do you want to do something with a guy? Or are you content just being attracted while you're with her?"

"I mean sure I do, but I can't cheat on her. I felt like such a piece of shit after I made out with that girl at lambda. But I don't know...honestly, D, maybe it's just the long distance thing but...I don't know, I'm not sure how it'll work out."

"I'm not trying to read you, Sean, but you don't seem that thrilled when you talk about her. It's mostly about things she won't like or things you can't do. Like, give me the good qualities. Why are you together in the first place?"

"I mean, she's really nice. And she's cute too. We've known each other most of our lives and after I took her to prom it just seemed like, just...the thing to do."

"This may not be fair, I don't know her and I haven't seen you two together, but I feel like I've gotten to know you a little bit. And I don't think a guy as smart and fun and handsome as you should look defeated when you're talking about your girlfriend."

"Heh, that bad?"

"It's not great, bud."

Sean stewed on that for a bit as the sound of birds could be heard outside. Then he looked back at Dion with a little smile.

"So, you think I'm handsome huh?"

"Haha, bro, thinking's got nothing to do with it. One fine redhead."

"So, handsome for a pasty ginger, I get it."

"First of all you're way too freckly to be pasty. Second, who doesn't like a ginger, you could have any guy or girl you wanted. You're fucking sexy, dude."

"Well, you're not too bad looking yourself."

"Even if I am batting out of my league."

"Nah. You're in the majors, you could get with Tom Holland and I wouldn't blink an eye."

"Honestly I think he may be a downgrade. Money aside."

"You may be right about that...I mean, don't tell him, but you and Zach, you're so hot together."

"Yeah?"

"Like when you guys make out...it's just so fucking sensual. Feels like I'm watching the end of some rom com. Or maybe the beginning of a really good porno."

Dion pulled his legs up onto the couch and turned to face Sean as he sat Indian style, "Alright, favorite gay porn category, go."

"Oh man, I don't know...honestly kinda boring but I always go for amateur stuff. Just feels way more real."

"You're gonna have to be way more specific than that, bro. Amateur is like an umbrella category, any kind of porn can be amateur porn. I want specifics. Blowjob porn, anal porn, threesomes, gangbangs, kinky stuff."

"Haha, I like it all man. Not picky."

"Oh come on, give me a kink at least. And don't tell me a guy who just went all in on a bar in his ear doesn't have some kinks."

Sean blushed and grinned, "I mean I got plenty of kinks. But you tell me yours first."

"I'm a fuckin freak dude, would be harder to say what I'm not into. Feet, nipples, bdsm and dom/sub stuff, little cbt, even some piss play. Zach loves armpits so that's become a new favorite."

"Honestly that's fucking hot, bro," Sean said breathily. They were both visibly hard through their shorts. "I'm guessing Zach's more the sub?"

"Started off that way. But since he popped my butt cherry we've been flipping a coin. That little guy can get pretty sadistic."

"Oh yeah?"

"Fuck yeah. There's something so fucking hot about a smaller guy having all that power over me."

"Smaller in some ways anyway," Sean laughed.

"I mean can you fucking believe that thing? It's like, we're both pretty well off in that department right, but Zach it's almost unreal."

"Seriously, don't know how he fits it into most of his pants. And you took that up your ass?"

"Hottest fucking thing I've ever done man. You'd think it'd tear you in two but it was like my hole wanted him inside me. And he leaks so much pre, I didn't even need fucking lube."

"Holy shit," Sean said, feeling his own dick pulse a drop of pre in his underwear.

"But you distracted me, come on, name some kinks."

"I mean, pretty sure you just name dropped every fantasy I've ever had. Like, just in general a lot of it is really just bdsm, right?"

"You fantasize more about giving or receiving?"

"Depends on the day. It's like, why be a top or bottom if you can do both."

"Fuckin right, man."

The first rays of the sun were starting to peak through the windows and Dion suddenly looked a little embarrassed as he considered his words.

"You know, Sean, we, uh, we got another big little tradition for the first night. Apparently used to be mandatory, you know like a hardcore hazing thing, but at least for my big and me it was just a if you wanted to thing."

"Voluntary hardcore hazing?" Sean grinned.

"Kinda. Depends on the guy really. I'm sure it started off as a humiliation thing, but with my big, I don't know, it was more a, like, trust exercise. A bonding experience."

"Let's hear it."

Dion scratched behind his ear looking uncomfortable, then he said, "Well, uh, a little would give his big a blowjob."

Sean tried to hold back a grin and failed, "That so?"

"Obviously totally cool if you're not into it," Dion said, "Just, it's a thing so felt like I needed to mention it."

"I don't think being into it would be the problem," Sean said as he looked at Dion's tenting shorts, but then he felt bad, "Issue is more like I just talked about not wanting to cheat on Emily you know? And you with Zach...I don't want either of us to feel like we're betraying his trust."

"Totally fair," Dion said, "But I will say, for me, it's...I don't know, I think it's different. It's not like we're having an affair or something. This big and little thing, it's a brotherhood. We're not trying to have a secret relationship, it's just supposed to be like, a pact you know? Just a one time thing to seal our trust. I mean I'd never breathe a word of it to anybody, and I hope you wouldn't either. And don't get me wrong, seriously, I totally respect if you feel uncomfortable with it, I'm not trying to pressure you or anything. I'm just saying, I'd be down for it if you are."

Sean bit his lip as he and Dion looked at each other.

"How much time till Zach and Chris get back?"

Dion checked his phone, "Bout a half hour. But I've been hard nearly all night, won't last two minutes."

"I mean I've never done it before. I might suck."

"Well that's all you'd have to do," Dion said and they both laughed.

"One time thing? Just some bro bonding?"

"Exactly."

"...Let me see it."

Dion grinned and pulled his shorts down over his dick and balls, his hard-on bouncing against his stomach. Sean sucked in some air as he stared at it, admiring every detail, the thickness of the shaft, the way the head glistened with pre, Dion's full smooth balls resting beneath it.

"What do you think?"

"It's a fucking nice dick, D," Sean said, unable to look away.

"You can touch it if you want."

Slowly Sean brought his hand over and gripped Dion's shaft and Dion's dick pulsed beneath his fingers.

"Feel good?"

"Yes," Sean whispered.

"Get yours out bro."

Sean didn't hesitate, he let go of Dion's dick and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his knees. As soon as he did Dion reached over and started stroking Sean's boner, and Sean reached back to Dion's.

"You like this?" Dion asked, staring at Sean as Sean kept staring at his dick.

"Yeah," Sean said, glancing up at Dion with a smile before going back to his dick.

Dion let go of Sean's dick and held Sean's wrist, holding his hand down at the base of his dick, "We do that much longer I'm gonna shoot. Look at how much you're making me pre dude."

And Sean realized Dion did have so much pre. It was like a steady stream from the head down the top of the shaft, slowly pooling against his grip. Sean unconsciously licked his lips.

"You want to taste it?"

Sean looked at Dion and, blushing, slowly nodded.

"Get down there then."

His dick still out, Sean got on his knees in front of Dion. He was about to take it right in his mouth when Dion put a hand on his head and stopped him, "I told you dude, I'm already close. This is your first dick right? Take your time. Savor it."

Sean grinned at that. He looked up at Dion from between his legs and started gently kissing his smooth olive toned thighs, slowly working his way towards his dick. When he reached it he let his nose run through Dion's trimmed pubes.

"Don't be shy bud, you know you like it. Get a good sniff."

Sean buried his face along the side of Dion's dick and balls and breathed in deeply, drunk on the smell. He started flicking his tongue along Dion's balls, loving the salty taste and soft texture, then he pulled one then another into his mouth, sucking on them.

"Oh fuck yeah, dude," Dion moaned.

Sean let them pop out of his mouth and let his tongue travel up the underside of Dion's shaft. When he reached the head he licked past it, a rope of pre hanging from his tongue to Dion's dick.