Timestopper Ch. 16: Big and Little

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dude, it's the best show ever. I mean the soundtrack alone," Chris said taking the blunt from Dion.

"What'd I tell you," Zach grinned.

"Alright, alright, I need to see it. I've been enjoying our movie nights though, doesn't leave much time for a new series," Sean said.

"Speaking of, Zach, uh why was the first I'm hearing bout movie nights from Sean? I'm always up for movies," Dion said, playfully kicking Zach's leg across from him.

"~Ah, it's already happening, see--he's using his little bro to spy on you. All an elaborate ruse to control you,~" Chris said sarcastically, throwing the butt of the blunt into the fire.

"~Does that make you a co-conspirator? Worked out a deal with his best friend to watch me when my best friend can't? And of course you conveniently have access to an isolated cabin in the woods.~" Zach said raising an eyebrow at him.

"Because of the implication," Chris said laughing, "~If that's what he was going for he wasted his time. I'd never snitch on my little bro, can have all the movie nights we want he'll never hear about them.~"

"Do you have any idea how weird it is to listen to a conversation you can't understand a word of, and then just in the middle of it you say, 'because of the implication'?" Dion said.

"Well, of course that's what you'd take from it," Chris said as Zach laughed.

"Sean, do you speak any German? We need a way to have our own exclusionary conversation," Dion said.

"Just some Latin," Sean said.

"Arma virumque cano," Zach said.

"Shut the fuck up dude, you're not allowed to know another language, no fucking way," Sean said.

"That's about the extent of it," Zach chuckled. It wasn't, but maybe it was best not to let them know just how much language studies he'd been doing in his spare infinite time.

"~You're such a nerd, I love it,~" Chris said as he slapped his knees and stood up, "Alright guys, time for more drinking."

They went back inside and got another solo cup each of juice. Then they extended the kitchen table and set up 10 cup beer pong pyramids on each end while Chris put on some music on the alum's surround system.

It was Zach and Chris vs Dion and Sean. Zach hadn't played since the first rush night and found he was a little rusty, but it didn't take long to get back into the swing of it and he and Sean were well matched. Dion and Chris were at another level though, making more cups than they were missing.

They were down to one cup each, everybody back to very drunk after they'd come down a bit by the fire. Dion got the last cup after Sean missed, and Chris got theirs on the response. Both sides put out a 3 cup pyramid for a sudden death match.

"Alright, let's make this interesting," Chris said, "Strip pong for the final three: shirt, pants, underwear. Losers gotta stay naked till midnight."

"I'm cool with it if the freshmen are," Dion said.

"Your call Sean," Zach said.

Sean grinned at Dion, "Fuck it, let 'em speak Spanish nude right?"

"That's what I'm fucking talking about," Dion said clasping Sean's hand.

"~Big talk,~" Chris said, winking at Zach. Dion and Sean were first up, Dion's bouncing off the rim of one cup and Sean sinking another. Zach and Chris stripped their shirts.

Zach was very, very happy with his body--he hardly had an ounce of fat on him, he had a lightly developed six pack and his arms were well muscled. He'd actually slown down on his workout regiment since he'd started going to the gym with the pledge class, happy with the results he'd already gotten and content with maintaining them. Chris did not have even a hint of a six pack, but he was fit enough, and Zach thought his lightly hairy chest was very attractive.

Zach and Chris took their shots and sank one cup after the other.

"Well shit," Sean said, blushing.

"Not so cocky now, huh?" Zach laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, you'll still be the ones with your cocks hanging out," Dion said as he took off his hoodie then pulled down his shorts, showing off the tight, red Calvin Klein briefs Zach had gotten him after Dion had complimented one of Zach's pairs. Reluctantly Sean followed his lead, revealing a plain pair of grey Hanes boxer briefs, that still nicely showed off his package. Not quite the anaconda that snaked across Dion's waist, but still a clear bulge.

Zach and Chris both missed the last cup so Sean and Dion were up. Again Zach was struck by how similar their bodies were: nearly the exact same height, same build, same muscle definition. Maybe Sean was a little skinnier. Sean didn't seem as comfortable in his body as Dion though--if anything Dion got more relaxed the less clothes he had on, more limber as he bent his knees and practiced his throw, seemingly oblivious to being near naked. But Sean was obviously self conscious, crossing one arm across his chest to hold his forearm, his other hand almost unconsciously covering his junk. Zach tried to not be obvious about checking him out.

When they threw Dion sank the next cup and Sean missed the whole table. Zach immediately thrust down his sweatpants revealing a green pair of Calvin Klein's just like Dion's, while Chris had a pair of plaid boxers that were loose enough to not give a hint to what he was packing. Zach was already half hard seeing Sean and Dion near naked, though, and even that was enough to start tenting his briefs.

Chris and Zach both missed their next throw, and when Sean and Dion were lining up Chris said, "~Distract them.~"

Zach stood behind the cup, turned around and started twerking his butt.

"Little fucker," Dion said as he threw and missed. Sean didn't say anything but his face was turning so red even his neck and chest were flush, and his bulge seemed like it'd doubled in size, as he threw and missed too.

"Interference!" Dion yelled, laughing, his own briefs starting to tent now.

"Did he touch the ball or the cup? That's not interference, it's tactics," Chris said, high fiving Zach. "Hope you guys are ready to air those dicks out," Chris said before he threw the ball and sank it.

"God dammit," Dion said.

"You don't got shit," Sean said as Zach stood up to the table, "gonna miss it by a mile."

"Quick dude, tactics," Dion said as he grabbed his dick in his briefs and started waving it at Zach. Sean hesitated for a moment but then did the same, grinning as he blushed.

"You guys realize that's just motivation," Zach said with a smirk as he threw the ball and it plopped in the cup.

Dion and Sean groaned as Chris and Zach whooped, clasping hands.

"Alright boys, let's see 'em," Chris said.

Dion and Sean clinked their solo cups together and finished their drinks. Then, begrudgingly, they both took off their underwear, their dicks bouncing as they pulled free. Zach's fingers curled and the watch was in his hand, pausing time.

He walked over to them and knelt at their feet for a better view. They were both looking down as they were caught in the process of pulling their underwear off, Dion looking bemused while Sean's mouth was a hard line but with a slight grin at the corners. Zach could almost pretend they were looking down at him as he knelt there, their dicks in front of his face.

And their dicks were fucking beautiful. Zach felt like he knew Dion's dick almost as well as his own by now, a thick 8" monster that hung down his thigh, just on the edge of hard enough that it'd start to pull up and away from his body. His balls were shaved smooth and his pubes trimmed short. But Sean was the real surprise cause god damn, he was a grower. Even now, not even that hard, it looked like his dick had grown another 2 or 3 inches from its soft 4", the head of his dick just starting to push past the foreskin that completely covered it soft, and it'd near doubled in thickness as it hung below Sean's fiery pubes, that still looked well trimmed even if not as tightly as Dion's.

Zach was terribly tempted to take it in his hand and stroke it, see what Sean was packing fully hard, and Dion too for that matter, just cause he always liked seeing Dion hard. What he really wanted was to take them both in his mouth and feel them get hard as he sucked them, hear the sounds they'd make while his tongue explored them, maybe watch them kiss as their hard dicks rubbed together against his face.

*Shouldn't make them hard right now, though,* Zach thought, *Besides, I'm curious how long it'll take on their own. Already on their way. Sean really is an ass man, that twerking got him going.*

Chuckling to himself Zach stood up and went back to his original position. He did take a quick glance in Chris' boxers, finding a respectable cut softie, but then he hadn't been kidding that guys didn't do much for him cause he was completely soft. Zach waited for his own dick to get back to the half hard state it was in when he paused time before restarting it.

As everything came back to life Dion and Sean finished kicking off their underwear.

"Heh, heh," Chris snorted, "I guess you could call those dicks."

"Fuck you bro," Sean said, not able to help himself from grinning.

"As if you haven't jerked off to the thought of this dick a hundred times," Dion said, waving it like a helicopter at Chris.

"Maybe, just maybe, I've thought about that dick while jacking off. Thought about it plowing Katrina anyway," Chris laughed.

"So how long've we got?" Sean asked, covering his junk in both hands.

"What's the rush bud, not like you got anything to be ashamed of down there," Dion said slapping Sean's arm, "Besides, we're all bros here, and if you haven't noticed yet you won't have much modesty left by the time you're done pledging."

"It's 11:30, Sean," Zach said, sympathizing with Sean's bashfulness (even as he desperately tried not to openly ogle him).

"Time for some caffeine," Chris said, "And you know what, we'll even stick to just our underwear to make sure the losers don't feel too exposed."

Chris grabbed some Red Bulls from the fridge, and they moved to the couches in front of the tv.

"Ok little bro," Chris said to Zach as he plopped down on the couch, "Time for another tradition: you gotta be a footstool on command. So come on, hands and knees."

"You've gotta be fucking kidding me," Zach said.

"He isn't," Dion laughed, "You better get down there too Sean."

"Oh come on guys, really?" Sean said.

"Really. Now hop to or Jack will have you guys crawling everywhere for the next week," Dion said.

They bitched and moaned but the pledges got on their hands and knees in front of their bigs, who crossed their legs and rested their feet on the pledges' backs. Chris started packing a bowl while Dion turned on the tv, finding some music videos on YouTube. Zach and Chris were face to face in front of them, trying not to laugh at the sight of each other.

"This is fucking ridiculous," Zach said.

"It builds character," Dion said.

"Like Ramsay Bolton building Reek's character," Sean said.

"If you wanted that real sadomasochist shit you should've gone SAE, this is nothin," Chris said, tamping down the bowl. He lit it up and he and Dion passed it back and forth.

"Uh, you guys gonna share that?" Zach said, turning his face up to Chris and sneaking a peak up his boxers. Then he looked over at Dion and Zach could feel his dick get hard at the sight of Dion naked and legs spread over Sean's naked back. Zach just wished he had a better view of Sean's body, he couldn't exactly get a good look with Sean basically eye to eye.

"You know you're really talkative for an inanimate object," Dion said, giving Zach a wink. He could tell Zach was enjoying the view.

"You're an inanimate fucking object," Sean said, laughing.

"You'll have your turn, upperclassmen first. For now, focus on being a footstool," Chris laughed, lightly pressing his foot against Zach's cheek to turn his face back to Sean.

Chris put his feet on Zach's back again, but then he pressed his heel against Zach's spine, "~And arch your back, give your boyfriend a nice view. You're competing with ginger's naked ass, and right now naked is winning.~"

"~I'm not competing with anybody,~" Zach said grinning at Sean, but Zach did arch his back a bit and put his ass a little more on display. He appreciated seeing Sean's gaze flicker behind him, and in his peripheral vision he saw Dion openly stare.

Sean grinned ruefully back at him, "I'm ready to fucking kill you guys, that's so annoying."

"Not our fault you two can't understand the hemisphere's majority language," Chris said, tapping out the empty bowl and packing it again. Then he said, "We're running a little low, you pledges better shotgun it, conserve."

"We better what?" Sean asked.

"Come on, D, demonstration hit," Chris said, lowering his feet from Zach's back and scooching towards Dion as Dion did the same. The pledges got off their hands but stayed on their knees in front of their bigs as they watched.

"Basic idea is you take a hit and exhale in the other person's mouth," Chris said, "Now if you wanna be pussies about it you can cup your hands around the other guy's mouth and make like a tunnel for the smoke, or you can do this." Chris took a hit on the bowl then grabbed Dion's chin and brought Dion's mouth to his, their lips locking. They couldn't see Chris breathe out the smoke, but as Chris and Dion pulled apart Dion blew smoke back in Chris' face.

"Easy peasy," Dion said, leaning back into the couch. Chris passed Sean the bowl.

"So how we want to do this?" Zach asked.

Sean gave a sly smile before he lit the bowl. As soon as he took the hit he put his hand on the back of Zach's head and pulled Zach's mouth to his.

In some ways it was hotter than a kiss. Their lips glued together but didn't move, and as Sean gently exhaled Zach breathed in the smoke and Sean's hot breadth, closing his eyes as he gave into Sean's fingers weaving through his hair while he held Zach close. They both blushed as Sean let go and Zach blew out the smoke between them.

Dion gave a single clap, "That's how it's done."

"~Better watch out, bro. Ginger may've said he was stealing your boyfriend but I don't think that's who he's got eyes on,~" Chris said grinning.

"~Fuck off, he's my best friend. You just did the same thing with D, are you trying to get with him?~" Zach said, defensively and annoyed.

"~Fair enough, my bad,~" Chris said putting up his hands.

"Yeah, yeah, taco piñata," Sean laughed passing Zach the bowl, "You're up."

Zach was a little self conscious after Chris' comment, but he still enjoyed shotgunning again, and again as he passed it back to Sean, and again till they finished the bowl. Enjoyed it so much he felt his dick straining against his briefs.

"God damn, these pledges are packing heat," Chris laughed.

Zach glanced down and his eyes went wide. Sean's dick was rock hard, it looked as long as Dion's and maybe even thicker, the head an angry red as it pointed straight up to his belly button.

"Holy shit bro, you been hiding that in your pants this whole time?" Dion asked, his own dick completely hard now too.

"Comes with a travel size," Sean joked even as he blushed, pulling his dick down and letting it slap back against his belly. "Still not competing with that thing, though," he said, gesturing to Zach's tent that was threatening to rip his underwear.

"Well who could. But come on dude, stand up," Dion said, giving Sean a hand. When he got up Dion stood in front of him and grabbed Sean's dick, lining it up next to his own, "God fucking dammit, I think you got like a quarter of an inch on me," Dion said laughing. Sean's breath caught as Dion's hand touched his cock, and Zach felt like he was ready to shoot at just the sight of their dicks together, even as Dion quickly let go and sat back down.

"So D's little has the bigger d, huh?" Chris said.

"Fraid so," Dion said, then he looked back at Sean who was just standing their awkwardly. "Sit down bro, you guys have been footrests long enough. And sorry to grab your dick like that man, it wasn't cool, I'm too drunk and stoned and was just curious."

"Totally fine dude," Sean said in an embarrassed but lighthearted way as Dion and Chris scooted to the sides of the couch for Sean and Zach to sit next to them. As they packed in Zach was desperately aware of every inch of Sean's naked sides pressing against him.

Chris started to pack the bowl again.

"Wait, I thought you said we were running low?" Zach said.

"Running low? We got enough here to get Snoop Dogg through a night, I just wanted to make you pledges kiss," Chris laughed, Dion joining in while Zach and Sean both blushed hard.

"They're pledges dude, you want them to kiss just tell them to kiss," Dion said, "Remember when Brian made Austin kiss his ass for his signature?"

"Remember when you told me you guys didn't haze?" Zach butted in sarcastically.

"No, I distinctly remember saying we don't officially haze. We're talking about team building," Dion laughed.

"Unfortunately this team building just made me realize I got the smallest dick in the room," Chris said.

"Wouldn't feel so inadequate if you weren't missing out on the boner party, dude," Dion said, gripping the base of his dick and giving it a wave, "You and the fucking weed."

"Seriously though," Chris said, lighting up the bowl again before passing it to Zach, "I get even a little high and I couldn't get hard for fucking Beyoncé."

"I think I could be on my 5th line of coke and still get hard for this one," Dion said, putting his arm across Sean's back to play with Zach's hair.

Sean smirked at Zach but turned to Dion, "You want to trade spots?"

Dion laughed and let go of Zach's hair, instead letting his hand rest on Sean's shoulder, "Nah, I'm good. Don't need another fucking bucket of water, do we?"

"Just so you know, it was Chris' idea," Sean laughed.

"Oh I'm well aware, doesn't mean you won't pay for it," Dion grinned.

"Between you and Zach maybe I should flee the state," Sean joked.

"As if that'd save you," Zach laughed then took a hit of weed.

They passed the bowl around and finished it off. By the time it was finished Zach, Sean, and Dion's hard ons had faded, and it was after midnight so everybody got dressed again (to Zach's disappointment). Then they got out the alum's old N64 and played some Beerio Kart huddled close to the tv, then some original Smash Brothers, then they tried Goldeneye and quickly gave it up as unplayable, so they decided to head back outside and stoke up the fire again, Zach assigned to bring out a case of Natty's with them. It was nearly 2 am by then and all 4 of them were sloppy drunk.

"Truth or drink," Chris said as he cracked open a beer, "Zach, what's your most embarrassing memory?"

"Definitely this time in elementary school, I had to read some paper in front of an assembly and I just couldn't stop laughing. It was in front of the whole school, I still have nightmares about it," Zach said without hesitation.

"What're the chances that happens with the play?" Sean laughed.

"Don't even fucking joke about that shit," Dion said tossing a twig at Sean.

"No, but that wasn't even the worst part," Zach went on, "So like it was a bunch of elementary school kids right, so when I start laughing everybody started laughing. If anything kinda made it less bad, like they were laughing along. But the fucking next day the school teachers made every fucking kid write me a letter apologizing for laughing at me. I've got this sack of like a hundred letters at home that all say 'sorry for laughing at your incredibly embarrassing moment'."

"Holy shit," Chris laughed, "That's fucking traumatizing."

"You're telling me," Zach laughed too, "But my turn. D, what's the weirdest place you've had sex?"

"Reptile exhibit," Dion said immediately.

"Are you serious? Like at the local zoo?" Zach asked.

"Nah, I'm just fucking with you," Dion laughed, "Was thinking of the Sopranos again. Actual weirdest place uhhh, probably the laundry room in my freshman dorm."