Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zach was trying to think of something supportive to say when Sean hiccuped and started talking again in a low voice, "You know, Zach, I lied in that truth or drink last weekend."

"What about?"

"Bout my fucking spectrum," Sean said drunkenly as he stood up from the bed, pacing in unsteady circles.

"Honestly dude, fuck women. The only time I went down on Emily I nearly barfed. That chick at lambda I tried to hook up with, she put my face in her boobs and my dick went soft as a fruit roll up. Just, fuck it all," Sean said, kicking an empty takeout box across the floor.

"So...you're gay?" Zach said, trying to keep a calm demeanor in the face of Sean's agitation.

Sean went to take another drink but his glass was empty. He went to grab the bottle from Zach again but Zach put his hand on Sean's, "I think you're good, Sean."

For a second Sean looked angry as Zach held on to the bottle, but the second Sean looked Zach in the eye he felt ashamed. Sean let go of the bottle and threw his plastic cup at the wall, making it bounce across the room. Sean sat back down on the bed next to Zach and rubbed his eyes, "It's no fucking good, man, get a little upset and start acting like some fucking alky bum."

"I think you're a little more than a little upset," Zach said, rubbing Sean's back, "You'll be ok. Just don't want to make it a habit, right?"

The back rubs visibly calmed Sean down, and as Sean leaned into Zach's side Zach put his arm around him. Sean took a deep breath and exhaled, then said quietly, "I'm definitely gay, dude."

Zach brought his head down close to Sean's hangdog expression and, squeezing Sean's arm, said reassuringly, "It's not a death sentence, you know. It's really not that bad at all, actually."

Sean grinned despite himself, "I know that, I didn't mean--"

"I know what you meant," Zach said going back to rubbing Sean's back, "I was just being an ass. It's a lot to say it that first time. I was a weepy mess with Jake."

"Maybe I should've texted him, save you the drunk angst," Sean said with a hollow laugh.

"I'd be very jealous," Zach teased. Sean had told Zach he was jealous Zach had come out to Jake before him.

Sean looked down at Zach. Sean's blue eyes were silver in the white light of the street lamp.

"I was mostly jealous of that guy you fucked so hard you woke up half of jazz house," Sean said, a slight slur to his speech. Even as his head swayed he was looking at Zach intently, a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

Zach blushed and looked at his feet.

"I...I shouldn't have said that," Sean said, and frustrated he muttered to himself, "Fuckin drunk stupid fuck."

"Stop that," Zach said quietly, bumping his knee against Sean's, "You're fine."

"I'm not though," Sean responded. He was holding his hands together in a fist in front of his lips, staring into the middle distance.

"What's the problem?"

His eyes flicked back to Zach, staring into Zach's green eyes again. Sean put a hand on Zach's thigh, "You."

"What do you mean?" Zach said, barely audible.

Sean didn't answer. Instead he brought his lips slowly to Zach's.

"Sean, I--" Zach tried to say, but then Sean was kissing him. It was an awkward, fumbling kiss, as if Sean wasn't sure what exactly to do with his lips, but the moment Zach closed his eyes and kissed him back it was like they clicked and the awkwardness disappeared as the fumbling became passion.

Zach didn't lose himself in the kiss for long, though. He could taste the whiskey on Sean's breath, and even as he loved feeling Sean's hand brush along his neck and then through his hair, Zach realized it wasn't right. He put a hand on Sean's chest and gently pushed him away.

Sean let his hand fall from Zach's hair, and even in the dim light and already flush with drink, Zach could see him blush.

"And I shouldn't have done that," Sean said, standing up from the bed and backing a few steps away. He sounded panicked, "Fuck, fuck, fuck! I'm so sorry, Zach, I shouldn't--"

"Sean, stop," Zach said, standing up and putting a hand on Sean's shoulder.

"It's just, this fucking Jack and the way you, I didn't mean to but then I started to and--" Sean said

"Sean, look at me," Zach said firmly, gripping Sean's shoulder. Reluctantly Sean brought his eyes to Zach's as they quickly brimmed with tears.

"You are ok. Everything is ok. Do you hear me?"

"Zach, I care about our friendship so fucking much, and if I did something to--"

Zach took Sean's face in both his hands, "Sean, enough. I love you alright, and nothing you could say or do right now could harm our friendship. You're just drunk and emotional and I need you to relax. Can you do that for me buddy?"

Sean took a few shaky breaths and nodded, his eyes turning red. Zach looked up at him, trying to look reassuring, but starting to feel lost himself.

"Sean, I...I don't know what to say. You're one of my favorite people in the world, and I think you're kind and smart and sexy and... but...I'm with Dion. And I'm crazy about him. I fucking love him. And that doesn't like detract from the way I feel about you, it's just--"

Sean put his hands around Zach's and gently pulled them off his cheeks as he smiled sadly at Zach, "You...you don't need to say it, man. I didn't--I mean I shouldn't have put you in this spot. I'm just...sad and drunk. And you're a very good friend. Best friend right?"

"Yeah," Zach said quietly.

"And you're like...so fucking attractive. Like you don't even know dude," Sean chuckled, biting his lip, but quickly turning back to serious, "And I just couldn't help it. But I should have. I know you love D. And D's awesome, why shouldn't you. I'm starting to love D. He's been better fucking family to me in a week than my real family has my entire life."

Sean wiped his eyes, "I'd never want to even try to come between you guys. I care about our friendship way, way too much. Can we just...pretend that never happened?"

"You sure?" Zach asked, feeling as if he was about to cry himself from how sad Sean looked.

"Please."

----

So it never happened. He and Zach returned to their usual routine, keeping things almost desperately normal. It was only when his mind wandered that Zach would think about their kiss, and about Sean in that way. Well, then and when he would catch Dion and Sean texting about him.

Zach pulled out his phone and looked at a screenshot he'd taken from their text chat. It started with a picture of Zach from behind, leaning over the railing at Sig Chi having a smoke, just the top of Zach's jock strap peaking over a butt that was clearly defined in his gym shorts.

Dion: I swear bro he can't lean 20 degrees and not make me want to bend him over all the way

Sean: He's asking for it with that strap ;P or did you put him up to it?

Dion: horny little fucker got it on his own. Who needs a pussy when you got a bussy like this?

Sean: You? Lmfao

Dion sent a middle finger emoji and Sean responded with a bunch of crying laughing emojis.

Zach changed the video on the tv again. His own face smiled up at the camera as Dion's dick wagged in front of it.

"Tell me how much you love this dick," Dion said and Zach laughed in the video as Dion rubbed his dick across Zach's face.

"A lot," Zach said, grinning up at the camera and kissing the dick as it went across his lips.

"Oh you can do better than that," Dion laughed as he slapped Zach's cheek with his boner.

"I love how thick it is. How warm it is. I love it's big head and the way it leaks pre like it knows I'm thirsty. And I love the guy it's attached to," Zach winked up at the camera and Dion growled appreciatively as he leaned down to make out with Zach, occasionally trying to turn the camera to record them but too preoccupied by the kiss itself to actually get them in frame well.

The camera recorded the ceiling for awhile as Dion let the phone drop. Zach fast forwarded till Dion picked it up again, recording his dick already balls deep in Zach. Zach loved watching the way his ass gripped Dion's dick as he went in and out, and the way Dion would occasionally give Zach's ass a smack or make it jiggle. But Zach turned the video back to the one of Dion and Sean.

"Use your hand on the shaft." Zach worked his own shaft at the same pace Sean worked Dion's, watching the red head bounce on his boyfriend's dick. Zach watched Dion stretch underneath him, and Zach felt his own load get close as Dion's fingers went through Sean's hair.

"Fuck bro, I'm cumming," Dion grunted, and as Sean buried Dion's dick in his mouth Zach let his own dick shoot again, reaching up to his nipple and covering his belly with his sticky sweet cum. Zach caught his breath as he listened to his best friend and boyfriend laugh.

"I'm feeling pretty bonded, are you feeling bonded?" Zach smiled as he started cleaning himself off. He glanced at his watch, little after 4pm. He really had slept most of the day away.

"Hey Siri, back to reality," Zach said as he stood up and went back to his computer room to check on how things had gone that day. There were a few stocks he noted he should cash out, and a woman broke her hip around lunchtime near the pharmacy, but 911 had the exact time her life alert went off. Zach wrote down the necessary times and was finishing up just as his friends started replying to his last round of automated texts. "Back to reality" was a kind of last call on any problems his friends may've had that day, asking them if Zach had missed anything or how their day went. Zach checked his phone, but it didn't seem like he'd missed anything important today.

Zach quickly went through his list of notes, memorizing his to do list for the day, and when he felt confident he had the details and time's committed to memory he set the pad down, knowing it would be blank the next time he saw it.

Zach took his watch in hand. Even after all this time he still sometimes just stared at it. He thought it may be the most beautiful thing in the world, the delicate infinity of details swirling around its simple white face, as the hands kept clicking their perfect time. Zach pulled the pin and spun them back.

----

Zach was back on the street in front of Sig Chi and he felt faint his dick was so hard. It was like he hadn't even realized how horny he'd been until he had the post-cum clarity of two orgasms, and to have it just crash back on his brain all at once was like jumping in a hot tub after rolling in the snow, hot and exciting but the contrast was painful. Zach paused time to walk back to his dorm in privacy, his dick ready to rip through his jeans, while he took out his phone and set alarms for his errands that day.

In the stairwell of his dorm Zach restarted time, and gently opened the door to his room, not sure if Mike would be up yet. But he was, laying on top of his covers in only his boxers playing with his phone. He smiled as Zach came into the room.

"Sup, stranger," Mike said.

"Sup, roomie," Zach said, sitting down on his bed and facing Mike. Since they'd both started dating people they hadn't seen nearly as much of each other as they used to, and Zach was a little surprised at how happy he was to have a free moment to chat. And his dick was happy as Zach's eyes subtly took in Mike's tanned and fit and mostly naked body.

"You know I was half ready to put out a missing persons report, dude, what's it been, like a week since you slept here?" Mike grinned as he flicked the game on his phone.

"If I actually were missing they may give you a new roommate, and then where would you and Tonya fuck every night?" Tonya was Mike's new girlfriend, a Junior he'd met in Spanish class and hooked up with at a Sig Chi party.

"Every night, pfff I wish. Who do you think she is, you?" Mike gave Zach a little side eye. Zach's dick jumped at the look. He and Mike hadn't messed around since Zach started dating Dion, but he did miss helping Mike with his morning loads.

Before Zach realized what he was doing time stopped. He stroked his dick through his jeans, feeling pre rub against his thigh, as he walked over to Mike frozen on the bed. Zach knelt down and worked Mike's dick through the fly in his boxers and took it in his mouth, sucking his long, soft dick. After a few minutes Zach put everything back in place and restarted time.

"To be fair, a blow and go is easier. When you're doing the whole like making love thing it takes a bit more effort," Zach said lightly. Mike scratched his balls as Zach knew his dick was starting to get hard.

"As if you're not fucking or getting fucked by D every single night, dude," Mike grinned.

"Most nights," Zach laughed, "But sometimes we just go for the quickie. That was basically this morning. I woke him up with a bj and he sent me home with blue balls."

"Little on edge? Haha," Mike said, finally taking in Zach's boner as his own started to tent his boxers.

"On a fucking cliff," Zach said, laughing along, "Can't get dick off my mind honestly."

"That so?" Mike said, letting his phone fall on his chest as he stared over at Zach. Zach held his eyes, till he pointedly looked at Mike's dick, and then back at his face. Mike laughed.

"You know, I kinda miss it," Mike said, "Not like you have anything on Tonya's pussy, but god damn, do you gay boys know how to suck a dick."

"And you straight boys know how to dump a load," Zach said.

Mike bit his lip as he looked at Zach. Then he worked his boner through the fly of his boxers and pointed it at the ceiling, "I won't tell if you won't."

Zach grinned and hopped off his bed, getting between Mike's legs. He didn't waste any time taking Mike in his mouth and down his throat.

"Holy fuck, how are you so good at that," Mike laughed as he took Zach's hair in his hand and started fucking his mouth. Compared to Dion sucking Mike was easy, and Zach let him use his mouth like a fleshlight till he felt his roommate's dick twitch and his hand shove Zach's head balls deep on his dick as he came down his throat. Zach felt his own dick jump, and he let it shoot, his whole body shaking as he came so much it was like he pissed his pants.

"You know, I think I missed that, too," Zach said, wiping some spit from the side of his mouth as he sat up.

"Well, let's not make it a habit or I'm gonna have some performance problems," Mike grunted as he grabbed some tissues to clean his dick, oblivious to the massive load Zach just shot in his jeans.

"Agreed," Zach said, as the watch was in his hand and he spun back time.

"Every night, pfff I wish. Who do you think she is, you?" Zach smiled at Mike's side eye as he contained himself this time.

"Can't all be degenerates can we?" Zach said, his dick feeling almost angry as if it could tell Zach was keeping it from getting some action. He stood up from the bed and started looking for an old pair of baggie work jeans he had while he and Mike chatted and caught up on life.

After Zach threw on the jeans and an old hoodie there was a knock from their bathroom. "You guys up?" Sean's voice came quietly through the door.

"Yup," Zach said as he closed his zipper. Between the hoodie and the baggy jeans his boner was barely visible. Sean walked through the door.

"How goes it, Lil D?" Mike asked, still playing on his phone in his boxers. Chris had gotten all the frat brothers and pledges to start calling Sean Lil D. Zach couldn't bring himself to join them though, it felt too weird.

"It's goin'," Sean said lightly then he looked at Zach and laughed as he saw Zach's old baggy clothes, "Are we going to calc or do you got a roof to install?"

"Yeah, yeah, fuck you," Zach smiled as he grabbed his backpack, "I need to do some laundry. Let's get going."

They walked to class together. As they did Zach couldn't help but appreciate the changes Sean had gone through the past month. About two weeks after his initial piercing Sean had upgraded the stud below his industrial bar to a tiny black gauge, and the last few weekends he and Dion had gone to every thrift store within an hour, slowly replacing Sean's preppy soccer boy wardrobe. Today Sean was wearing faded jeans with a hole by one knee and a beat up pair of Vans, his shirt a skin tight black t with just The Rolling Stones logo on the front, underneath a light brown leather jacket for the fall. Zach felt like a bum in his work jeans and oversized hoodie walking next to him.

"So, how'd your date with Wes go?" Zach asked as they walked through a crunchy pile of leaves. Sean had come out to their friends shortly after he'd come out to Zach, and he'd started going out with a few guys from dating apps. Wes was a cute, mixed race sophomore Zach knew from the theater crew, but he wasn't in any frat.

"Eh, not great," Sean said, "I'll fill you in later. But look at you, seems you got a vampire problem."

Zach blushed as he put his hand to his neck, rubbing the hicky that had started to turn a dark purple. He tried to pull the hood of his hoodie up to cover it. "Your bloodsucking big," Zach said sarcastically, making Sean laugh as they walked into the math department and found their seats in the classroom.

As Professor Johnson droned on about factorials Zach and Sean played tic tac toe in the margins of their notebooks. They hadn't had a not tied game in weeks, but it was an easy way to make the class go faster, besides sneakily checking their phones. Sean was replying to some text when he gave Zach some side eye and grinned.

"Wut," Zach wrote on Sean's paper. Sean subtly shook his head and just drew another tic tac toe board, crossing an x in the middle square.

Zach paused time and reached between Sean's legs to look at his phone. As expected, he was texting Dion.

Sean: you marking your property now? Gonna have him tattoo your name on his ass next?

Dion: lolol his ass is too pretty for that

Is it that noticeable?

Sean: only like you put the world's biggest leech on his neck

Dion: whoops XP had a bit of a crazy morning. Is he still hard?

Sean: is that why he's wearing a fucking circus tent?

Dion: hahaha probs

Zach blushed as he put everything back in place. Then he restarted time and placed an O in a corner of their game, trying to hold back a grin. Zach felt his own phone buzz. Dion had texted him a kiss and heart emoji.

Zach: fuck you

Dion: hahahaha

Calc was interminable as ever and Zach was starting to worry he'd need to change his pants by the time it was done as his dick just refused to get soft or stop occasionally leaking pre. His mind wandering to Sean's tight shirt didn't help either.

After calc Zach and Sean parted ways as Zach went to his French class (Zach taking a moment to save old Gertrude from tripping on a curb). It was a disaster, Zach was so horny he could barely follow the lecture, and the professor had to repeat himself twice when he called on Zach and Zach had no idea what he'd been asked. Normally Zach would reverse time and be prepared, but he was so desperate to get through the class he figured he'd just deal with it. Besides, good for appearances to fuck up occasionally.

As the class was leaving the Professor called out, "Zach, can I talk to you in my office for a few minutes?"

*Shit,* Zach thought as he followed the teacher out of the room, adjusting his dick as he walked. It didn't help his French teacher, Professor Martin, was fucking hot, a 29 year old fresh out of grad school with beautiful curly dark hair and a short cropped beard Zach figured he had to make himself look a little older.

As the teacher closed the door behind them and Zach sat across from him at his desk Zach figured he should get ahead of the curve, "Look, Professor, I'm really sorry about today, I didn't sleep well last night and have been out of it all day. It won't happen again."

Professor Martin looked confused for a second and then started laughing, "That's not why I asked to talk, Zach. Considering how much you usually participate I can hardly hold one off day against you. I wanted to talk to you about your last essay."