Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What was the problem?" Zach had been pretty happy with it, he'd spent a few days polishing it up in watch world.

"Well, it's not so much a problem as an opportunity," the teacher said as he pulled out Zach's essay from a pile of papers, "This is way, way beyond French 2 level work. I would be happy to get writing like this from a French student. You really only had one year of high school French classes?"

"Well, I had a neighbor from Quebec," Zach lied.

"You must've been close cause this is full fluency," Professor Martin said, thumbing through Zach's essay, "I talked with Professor Thomas, the head of the department, and we both think you'd be much better off transferring to her 400 level French Literature course. She has a spot available and it's the same time as our class. We both think you'll get up to speed in no time."

Zach was simultaneously relieved he'd done well on the paper and disappointed at the prospect of leaving Professor Martin's class. Sure it was trivially easy for him, but Martin was one of his favorite teachers.

"If you think it's a good idea, Professor, but honestly I've really been enjoying your class."

"Really? You must be bored to tears, we're working on subject verb agreement while you're analyzing 19th century poetry," Professor Martin said, staring fondly at Zach, "Not that I won't miss you in class, but I think you owe it to yourself to take on a bit more of a challenge."

"You're right, it's just--I don't even know what I'm saying, yes, I'd love to take french lit, and thank you for talking with Professor Thomas about it."

Professor Martin gave Zach a little grin as he shuffled Zach's essay back into a pile of papers, "Good. I think you'll enjoy it. So, trouble sleeping huh?"

"Oui," Zach smiled, feeling like a mess as his dick just wouldn't stop pulsing in his pants.

"You weren't getting some extra french practice in?" Professor Martin said, raising his eyebrows and scratching the side of his neck as he looked at Zach's hicky.

Zach laughed, "Maybe some."

"I'm not holding it against you," the Professor grinned, "You're only in college once, better make the most of it."

Zach felt his dick drip pre as he caught a glimmer in Martin's eye. Zach's hand curled and the expression froze.

Zach walked around the desk and wheeled Martin out from it. To Zach's surprise and delight Martin was already popping a boner in his loose slacks. Zach gave him a few strokes before he pushed him back in and took his seat again, restarting time.

"So, Professor," Zach said, leaning forward over the desk and making sure Martin could see his hicky easily, even as Martin squirmed in his seat from the sudden feeling in his dick, "If I'm transferring classes, that means you're not my teacher anymore right?"

"...Yes," Martin said, surprised at the sudden shift in Zach's demeanor, "Why?"

Zach bit his lip and said as seductively as he could, "Well, I'm only in college once, and if I really wanted to make the most of it I'd want to be able to say I hooked up with a Professor. Not really any ethical problems if you're not currently my teacher right?"

Martin's jaw dropped, "Zach, I don't know that--" but Zach stood up and stripped off his hoodie, revealing his perfectly sculpted abs and arms and pecs. He walked around the desk and pushed Martin's chair out and straddled his lap, his hardon clearly visible even through his baggy jeans.

"Mon dieu," Martin muttered under his breath as he took in the sight, and then his hands were exploring Zach's body as his hardon pressed against Zach's ass. When Zach leaned down to kiss him Martin was eager to kiss back, their tongues quickly meeting one another. Zach reached down to stroke Martin's dick as his hands reached behind to grasp Zach's ass.

Zach pulled away only to immediately get on his knees. When Zach struggled to undo the professor's belt Martin just lowered his zipper and pulled his dick and balls out through his fly, an average 5 or 6 inches but still a pretty, uncut cock. Zach took it to the hilt, his tongue exploring every inch as his teacher moaned and held Zach's head against it. When Martin said, "I'm getting close," Zach pulled away and stood up, thrusting his jeans and jockstrap onto the floor in one motion. He turned around and bent over the desk.

Professor Martin immediately started rimming Zach, losing himself in the freshman's tight perfect cheeks as his tongue knocked at Zach's hole and his beard tickled Zach's taint. Then he stood up, lined up his dick with Zach's ass, and thrust inside him.

After getting fucked by Dion so many times Martin's 5"s didn't do too much for him, but still the heat and urgency turned him the fuck on. Martin started talking dirty to Zach in French, slapping his ass as his dick pounded Zach's hole. It wasn't long till the teacher was making short, quick thrusts and grunted as he came balls deep in the freshman. As he did Zach let himself cum, feeling his dick bounce as it covered the professor's desk and papers.

"Putain de merde," Martin said as he stumbled away from Zach, "that was--" but Zach paused time before he could say what that was.

Zach stood up from the desk, admiring the puddle of cum covering it as he slowly stroked out a last few drops of cum, his dick unbearably sensitive. He steeled himself as he looked at the watch, and turned back time.

"I'm not holding it against you. You're only in college once, better make the most of it."

Zach felt sweat break out all over his body as he suddenly was back to the horniest he'd ever been. It took everything he had not to thrust off his shirt again and let the teacher fuck his brains out. His dick was nearly pissing pre, furious at being denied.

"Thanks, Professor," Zach said, standing up from his chair, bending a little at the waist so his dick wouldn't point so lasciviously in front of him, "I'll be sure to email Professor Thomas about logistics."

Martin extended a hand to Zach, careful to remain seated to hide his own erection, "It's been a pleasure Zach, best of luck. I'm sure I'll see you around."

"Definitely," Zach said, feeling himself flush as he gave the briefest of handshakes and half sprinted out of the room.

---

As he left the foreign language building it was just after 1pm and Zach had nothing to do till rehearsals started at 4. Normally he'd find some friends to spend the time with, but as he walked through campus he felt ready to fuck every guy he saw, and he didn't want to fuck one of his friends. Even with the time reversal, it was just like another kind of edging, making him want to cum more and more.

So, Zach went to his dorm and changed into some gym clothes, his dick pressing obscenely against the mesh. He worked it under the draw string so it was a little less absurd, but Zach was beyond caring that he looked like he had a banana in his pants. He put in his AirPods and blasted rock music as he went outside and started sprinting.

He ran as long and as hard as he could, leaving campus far behind and going out on the country roads and hiking trails surrounding it. He only stopped when he felt ready to collapse, and even then he started doing push-ups to keep his blood flowing. Slowly, way, way too slowly, his erection abated. By the time he went back to his dorm at 3:30 he was heaving for air, but his dick was soft for the first time all day. He hopped in a cold shower and this time it helped keep his boner at bay.

Zach hopped out of the shower and dried himself off, specifically not looking in the mirror to check on how his hicky was healing as he didn't want to start thinking horny thoughts again. He got changed into one of his nice normal outfits and was about to walk out the door when he got a snap notification.

Without thinking he opened it up, only to be met by a video of Dion hitting his dick against the camera as he winked down at it and said, "Can't wait to see you."

"God FUCKING dammit!" Zach shouted as his dick snapped up like a jack in the box. He threw his phone across the room, gritting his teeth as he heard it shatter. "FUCK," he shouted again as he took out his watch and backed up time a few seconds, the phone appearing back in his hand. He looked down at his dick, aching in his jeans, and bitterly took them off. Back to the fucking roofer outfit.

----

"Zach, it's your line!" Professor Davidson screamed from the back of the theater. As the deadline approached she was getting more stressed out then any of the students, even if Zach felt things were coming along nicely. Although it didn't help that the star of the show seemed to be losing it 2 weeks out from their first performance.

"Sorry, where are we again?" Zach asked, totally lost.

"Cut!" Davidson yelled, completely exasperated, "We're going to Act 2, starting with 'Morning, Howie.' We'll do the Stage Manager monologue once the Stage Manager manages to pay attention."

Zach dejectedly took a seat alone while the crew set up the next scene, the rest of the cast avoiding eye contact, as if the shame could rub off on them. He'd seen Davidson worked up before, but he'd never been the target of it. Considering she was usually the most mild mannered of the theater teachers she had a reputation for getting mean as the premier got close. Still, he felt like he deserved it. The whole play ground to a halt when he fucked up. He also hated that even his embarrassment and guilt was muted by an unbearable horniness. A horniness that kicked into overdrive as Dion took the seat next to him.

"You know, you should be proud. Getting chewed out by Davidson is a rite of passage," Dion said quietly as the cast took their positions.

Zach wanted to be angry at him but between his cute smirk and the sheer magnetism of his body next to him, Zach could only manage to hold back a grin and sound mildly pissed off, "It's your fucking fault."

"And I take full responsibility," Dion said, patting Zach on the back, "You'll be back in her good graces tomorrow."

"If I hear any more chatter we're going to do a full run through and I don't care if we're here till midnight!" Davidson yelled again. The theater quickly went silent. Zach and Dion weren't the only ones talking but they figured they were the prime objects. They shut their mouths as the scene began, even if Zach nearly moaned as he felt Dion's finger gently brush against his thigh.

Zach thought the next scene went perfectly, and the cast seemed to too as they all smiled after Davidson yelled cut. Then she continued, "That was fine. We're done for the night. I need everyone on their A-game tomorrow." Poor Sara looked as if she'd slapped her.

The cast and crew started gathering their things, but Davidson wasn't done. As Zach stood up her voice cracked through the theater again, "Dion and Zach, my office, now," before she slammed the door to her office behind her.

Dion and Zach were met by a chorus of "ooos" as they walked to the back of the theater for their tongue lashing. Somehow Zach figured this office visit wouldn't end in a quickie.

Zach filed in after Dion and closed the door behind them. They stood in front of Professor Davidson sitting imperially at her desk, their heads hanging low, trying to look sufficiently contrite.

"Do you have any excuse for your poor performance tonight, Zach?" She asked coldly.

Zach shook his head, "No, there's no excuse. I--I didn't sleep well last night, and I've been struggling to concentrate today, but that's not an excuse, I should've done better."

"It's my fault, Professor," Dion said, "We were playing some board games at the house and--"

"I don't remember asking you, Dion," Davidson spit, cutting him off. She turned back to Zach, "If it happens again we're going to sub in Rob. There's two weeks left, we're out of time for distractions."

"I understand," Zach said quietly. The only silver lining to this ritual humiliation was that his boner had finally subsided.

"And you," Davidson said, turning on Dion, "I take it your responsible for that...that...monstrosity?" She pointed accusingly at Zach's hicky.

Dion bit his lip and looked down at his feet, trying desperately not to grin. "Yep," he said quietly.

"Don't you get cute with me, there's nothing cute about it, it's obscene," she yelled, "And if that...thing is not healed by the premier, or god forbid he gets another one, so help me I'll be telling Professor Peters he'll have two castrati for the spring musical. Have I made myself clear?"

"Yes," Dion and Zach mumbled, both struggling to hold back a laugh at the absurdity of the threat.

Professor Davidson leaned back in her chair and took a breath. Her voice was calmer but still cold as she said, "Zach, I need to speak with Dion alone, please."

Zach left the room and headed out of the theater to wait for Dion outside. Sara and Chris were waiting for him.

"Sufficiently whipped?" Chris grinned at his little.

"Well, she threatened to cut our balls off so I'd say so," Zach said, smiling but embarrassed.

"The hicky?" Chris asked.

"The hicky," Zach answered.

"It is a bit much," Sara said, looking distastefully at Zach's neck, "You'd need some plaster to cover it up like this. Should be easy enough by showtime though."

"Well, looks like you're on the way to do some drywall so maybe the foreman can get you some plaster," Chris teased.

"Ha ha ha, congratulations you're the 100th person to make that joke today," Zach said sarcastically, "I need to do laundry."

"So," Chris said, "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Davidson wanted to talk with him alone," Zach said, "Where'd Kat go?"

"I'm not sure," Sara said, "She left the theater pretty quickly."

"Huh." Zach had only seen Kat briefly just as he'd come into rehearsals. Dion had been hanging on her as they talked with some other upperclassmen. But Zach had to get right on stage and hadn't had time to join them. He'd actually been seeing less of Katrina pretty steadily that month. The three of them only messed around together a couple more times after the first, and ever since Dion got Sean as his little Kat had been joining them for dinner and hangouts less and less.

"I think she was a bit upset," Chris said.

"Why?" Zach asked. Chris just shrugged his shoulders, but Zach had the sense he was keeping his thoughts to himself.

Then Dion walked out the door. Zach smiled and walked over to him, but stopped himself from reaching for his hand when he saw his face.

When they'd walked into the office together Dion had looked like a naughty but cute kid who'd just been caught with his hand in the candy jar. Now he looked pale and shaken.

"Hey," Zach said, "You ok?"

"Yeah," Dion said, giving Zach a weak smile.

"No you're not, what's wrong?" Chris said, quickly at Zach's side.

"It's nothing, it's just--I don't know, Davidson knows my buttons." Dion looked around the entrance, "Anybody know where Katrina is?"

"We were just wondering that," Sara said.

"I need to find her," Dion said plaintively, looking out at the campus as if hoping to see her in the distance.

"D, what's up?" Zach said quietly but unable to disguise his worry.

Dion finally, really looked at him, and it was like he came back to life. He smiled at Zach and took his hand, then brought it to his lips and kissed Zach's knuckles. "I just really have to talk to her. I'll see you later tonight. It's movie night, remember?"

"Alright," Zach said, reassured by Dion's smile but still a little worried, "8 o'clock." Dion rubbed the back of his fingers against Zach's cheek and spoke low so only Zach would hear him.

"Besides, I got a certain promise to keep tonight, don't I?" He flashed Zach a mischievous little smile and winked at him. Immediately Zach felt his dick rise again, and he grinned back.

Dion leaned down and kissed Zach gently. "I'll see you soon," Dion said as he pushed a lock of hair behind Zach's ear. Then with a quick goodbye to Sara and Chris, Dion walked away determined.

Instead of turning back to Chris and Sara, Zach's fingers curled around the watch. He spun back time, until the moment he walked out of Davidson's office. He paused time, and walked back into the room. He set his phone on Professor's Davidson's bookshelf, and set the camera to begin recording the two of them.

Zach left, and let the moment proceed exactly as it had before. When Dion walked away determined again, Zach paused time and collected his phone. He sat in one of the theater's audience chairs and watched.

----

As the sound of Zach's footsteps echoed away outside the door, Davidson kept an icy gaze on Dion. Eventually, unable to bear the silence anymore, Dion started to say, "Professor, I--"

But Davidson cut him off, "What are you doing, Dion?" She said it cooly, but it was a real question, and she seemed to expect an answer.

"Excuse me?" Dion asked, confused.

"I did not stutter."

"I'm sorry, I heard what you said, it's just I don't know--"

"Dion, I have been the head of the theater department at this school for 12 years; I have been in charge of running the fall play for 20; and I have known theater kids since I was in middle school, you don't need to know how long that's been. I know when drama is bubbling, even when the participants are blind to it, willfully or otherwise."

"What drama, Professor?" Dion asked sincerely, if not a little coolly himself.

"You and Zach and Katrina," Davidson said immediately.

"Well, we're in a poly relationship, you know that."

"No, you are in a poly relationship. Your partners are sharing a man. And you're not respecting that."'

Dion stared back silently, letting her words hang in the air. Davidson sighed and reached into a desk drawer. She pulled out a crumpled old pack of Parliaments and walked over to the window of her office, bringing her coffee mug with her. After she cracked the window she lit a cigarette, facing Dion as she angled the smoke outside.

"I'm sorry, Dion, you know how I get this time of year," Davidson said as she took a puff, "And you know I adore you. You, and Katrina, and Zach. But you especially." Davidson grinned at Dion, the first smile Zach had seen from her in weeks. Dion couldn't help but smile back.

"I know Professor."

"Dion, I spent half my twenties in an anarchist commune in Oregon. I'm no stranger to non monogamous relationships. And the reason they can be so much more difficult than monogamous relationships is that they have all the same problems of monogamy, just with more people. There's still jealousy, still miscommunication, still neglect." Davidson let the last linger as she took another drag.

"Are you saying I'm being neglectful?"

"Yes."

Dion bit his tongue, "Why?"

"Largely because you even have to ask," she said, tapping out some ash in her coffee mug, "Dion, from the moment Zach walked into rehearsals you didn't so much as look at Katrina. Even when you were hanging on her like a monkey. So you didn't see her try to get your attention. You didn't see the way she stared at that horrible hicky you gave Zach. And you didn't see her run out of the theater in tears the moment we were done."

Dion swallowed as he slowly went pale. Davidson put out her cigarette.

"It's not working for her," Davidson said definitively.

"It was her idea," Dion said weakly.

"Dion, nobody made you enter your relationships, any more than anyone made you take on leadership positions. Having undertaken these things, though, you have certain obligations. Obligations to Katrina and Zach. Obligations to the 50 other students depending on you 3 for this production. Obligations to yourself, and your principles. Do you need me to spell them out for you?"

"No," Dion said quietly.

"Good," Professor Davidson said brusquely as she shut the window, "Then I'll see you tomorrow."

----

Zach returned to where he paused time, and began it again. He turned back to Sara and Chris.