Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know you. When I heard Kat left rehearsals crying, and then you were trying to find her looking the way you did, I just put two and two together."

"I should've done it weeks ago. I should've done it before we ever tried a poly thing, it wasn't fair," Dion said, sounding like he hated himself.

"I don't think should've's are very helpful," Zach said, "I think I should've done things differently too. But we're here now. How'd she take it?"

"She knew the moment she saw me," Dion said, "And we both cried. But we both agreed, too. We knew it was finished. All things considered, I guess it went pretty well. Neither of us were angry or resentful or anything. It was just sad. I was with her for almost two years, Zach."

Zach didn't know what to say so he took Dion's hand and they sat down together on the loveseat, Zach cuddling against Dion's side. Dion started playing with Zach's hair and then, almost sounding like his normal self, said, "Honestly though...it's a relief. She would sometimes be at the back of my mind and I'd feel guilty when you and me..."

Dion stopped talking and pulled Zach's chin up to face him. They stared into each other's eyes, and then closed them as their lips met, losing themselves in the kiss and each other's bodies as Dion laid down on top of Zach and between his legs, grinding his own boner against Zach's as they made out like their lives depended on it. Dion pulled out of the kiss and looked at him that way that still made Zach have butterflies in his stomach.

"It feels really fucking good being all in," Dion grinned, and Zach had no answer but to grab his cheeks and pull him back into a kiss. As they continued making out Dion's hands traveled down Zach's body till they grabbed Zach's dick through the oversized work jeans.

"You know, I really didn't mean to distract us from my friend down there," Dion said playfully as Zach shuddered at his touch, "How's that been going for you?"

Zach humped into Dion's hand, "It's been the longest fucking day of my life."

Dion laughed, "You have seemed a bit on edge."

"Good thing somebody made me a certain promise for tonight," Zach said, leaning up and letting his tongue flick against Dion's lips.

"That I did," Dion grinned, "The night's still young though."

Dion hopped off the couch and pulled the box out from under his bed. He came back with an average sized butt plug.

"Sit up," Dion said and Zach did. Then Dion pulled Zach's pants down to his knees and pushed Zach's legs up over Zach's head.

"Fuckin a, you even wore your sexy undies," Dion laughed as he admired Zach's ass in the jockstrap before kissing and licking at Zach's hole, making Zach moan and his dick leak pre through his already pre stained jock. Zach felt a squirt of lube on his hole, then Dion slowly work the butt plug in. Once it was fully seated Dion put Zach's legs back down and held up a small remote.

"You're fucking mean," Zach grinned.

"You're too fucking cute," Dion said as he pressed a button and Zach felt the plug start vibrating in his ass. Dion sat next to Zach and started making out with him as he rubbed Zach's dick through his jockstrap, occasionally increasing or decreasing the intensity of the vibration while Zach moaned in his mouth. They were interrupted by a knock at the door.

Zach quickly pulled up his jeans as Dion stood up and adjusted himself, pocketing the remote before he opened the door. It was Sean, still in his frisbee uniform.

"D, I just heard man, you doing ok?" Sean said, immediately pulling D into a hug.

"I'm alright," Dion said, patting Sean on the back, "Your pledge bro's been cheering me up."

They let go of the hug and Sean turned to see Zach. Then he grinned at Dion and pointedly looked down at his boner, "I can tell. For a second there I just thought you were really happy to see me."

"Always, lil bro, always," Dion laughed, "But he's the one who puts me at attention," he added gesturing to Zach, "You just come to check in?"

"I mean I was originally coming up here for movie night," Sean said, "But then Jack told me on my way up."

"Oh shit, it is movie night," Dion said, "Wait, why're you trying to watch a movie with the disc party downstairs?"

"It's a Thursday dude, I got an 8am tomorrow, can't go crazy," Sean said, "Not like we won't be partying tomorrow night anyway. But I mean if you guys need some alone time I totally get it, I'll just chill downstairs for a bit then call it an early night."

"Yeah, we can do a rain check movie," Zach said, trying his best not to sound too eager as he felt the plug in his butt while his dick ached for Dion's hand to get back on it, "Chris can't make it either."

"No that's perfect," Dion said, "Means we can finally do a Tarantino." Chris hated Tarantino movies.

"You sure?" Sean asked.

"Absolutely," Dion said, picking up the bottle of scotch Jack had brought him and grabbing three solo cups, "It'd be a nice distraction."

"You sure you're sure?" Zach asked, staring daggers at Dion.

Dion chuckled as he filled the cups. He passed one to Sean then walked the other over to Zach. As he handed him the cup his other hand slipped into his pocket and the plug started gently vibrating, "I'm sure I'm sure." He only let it go for a few seconds before he turned it off again.

"You know, I don't think your boyfriend wants me here," Sean said, "I'm not trying to get you to lose two partners in a day."

"Fucking dick," Dion laughed, "Zach's just been a little out of it today, a movie will do him some good." Dion grabbed his cup, "What should we drink to?"

There was an awkward silence till Sean said, "I've heard if you're not sure, the default should be life."

"To life then," Dion said and clinked his cup against Sean's, then they both walked over to Zach who seemed glued to the couch to cheers with him.

"Shit, that's actually good," Sean said as he took his sip.

"Yeah, it's also like 5x as expensive as whatever swill you're usually drinking," Dion said, savoring his own, "We keep a nice bottle around for emergencies."

"So we're pretending now," Zach said, looking at his scotch distastefully, "We have any soda?"

"No fucking way," Dion laughed, "Have it neat or not at all."

Dion and Sean joined Zach on the loveseat, sitting on either side of him. This wasn't anything unusual, they'd sometimes fit 4 guys on there, but plugged and hard as he was Zach leaned in as close as he could towards Dion. Dion didn't think anything of it as he put an arm around Zach while he started looking for Tarantino movies on the tv.

"Sean, you think you could pack us a bowl?" Dion asked. Sean hopped up and grabbed Dion's tray of weed stuff and started packing. Not content changing his look and coming out, over the last month Sean had also become a bona fide pothead.

"Still can't get over this piece, Zach," Sean said as he admired the large glass bowl shaped like a dragon, "Freakin beautiful."

"I liked it," Zach said.

"Spoiling me," Dion said, kissing Zach on the head. Zach had gotten it for Dion as a first month dating gift, although Zach hadn't told him it cost six grand.

They sparked up the bowl and passed it around as Dion put on the movie. True Romance. Not technically a Tarantino movie, but written by Tarantino. It didn't help with Zach's horniness problem. The protagonists had the habit of constantly wanting to fuck, and they always looked like they were having a great fucking time.

As they got very stoned Zach got closer and closer to Dion. He could barely watch the movie, as his eyes kept being drawn back to his boyfriend. He burrowed under his arm, let his hands idly touch his thigh or chest or hair, and every few minutes he'd kiss Dion's jaw or the corners of his mouth, hoping to get him to reciprocate. But he didn't. He'd just grin and keep watching the movie, not responding in any way other than to keep his arm around Zach. And every once in awhile to buzz Zach's plug. But even overwhelmingly horny Zach could tell Dion was drinking more than he and Sean put together.

A good ways into the movie Sean said, "You know, Zach, I'm not sure you care about how they're going to sell all that coke."

"What?" Zach said as he jumped in his seat, shaken out of the insistent kisses he'd been making against Dion's ear. Dion and Sean laughed.

"He's just a little distracted," Dion said, mussing up Zach's hair as he smiled at him.

"You sure you guys don't want the room?" Sean said, "I promise I won't be offended."

"Sean, I love you, but please get the fuck out," Zach said, shamelessly going back to kissing Dion's neck.

"I need to get a fucking spray bottle, spritz you like a bad dog," Dion laughed, putting his hand on Zach's face and pushing him away. Then Dion grabbed Zach by the waist and pulled him onto his lap, wrapping his arms around Zach's arms and keeping him immobile. "Don't go anywhere Sean, I got him under control," Dion grunted kissing Zach's cheek as he tried to pull his arms free from Dion's grip.

Sean patted his knees and stood up laughing, "Eh, I think I'm good, he can get me where I sleep dude."

"Bro, if you don't sit back down you're gonna be a footstool the rest of the movie," Dion said, staring up at Sean with a grin as he kept holding Zach as he struggled against him.

"Jesus Christ," Sean muttered, blushing a little as he got turned on by the sight of Dion holding Zach down like that. He sat back down on the loveseat, "Sticking me between a rock and a hard place."

"We need to get Zach back to reality, I think," Dion said, "The movie isn't holding his attention, let's chat for a bit. How'd ultimate go, sounded like you guys did good?"

"I mean we won 14-8 and I got 3 goals so yeah, pretty good," Sean said, smiling as Zach finally stopped struggling and went limp on top of Dion.

"Wait," Zach said picking his head up from Dion's shoulder, "Fuck sports, you said you were gonna tell me how the date with Wes went."

"Oh yeah, I meant to ask you about that," Dion added, pouring himself more scotch.

Sean looked embarrassed, "Was kinda hoping you guys forgot about that. It didn't go great."

"Why?" Zach asked.

"Well, it started off fine. Had a nice coffee and chat and he invited me back to his place. We smoked some weed and started like making out right. Then he went down on me and it was, uh, not good."

"What, you jizz your pants or something?" Dion said.

"No," Sean laughed, "He just kinda...struggled with it. Had some...teeth difficulties."

Dion and Zach both groaned and curled up, like when guys reflexively grab their junk when they see another guy take a hit to the balls.

"And on top of that he can't get like 2 inches down before he starts gagging."

"Well you're supposed to fucking freshen up down there, dude," Zach laughed.

"I was fucking sparkling! I'm not trying to give a guy some stinky junk, who do you think I am?" Sean said defensively, lightly kicking Zach's leg as he sat on Dion's lap.

"So, bj wasn't going well, what next?" Dion asked.

"Basically nothing. I start going soft from my dick occasionally getting scraped and Wes sounding like he was choking to death, then he pulls off and is like 'I don't think this is working out Sean, you're too big.'"

"No shit," Zach laughed.

"So then like, being a fucking gentleman right I'm like, 'you want me to do you or do we want to try something else?' And then here's the kicker, he says, 'Nah, I'm good. Honestly you're not even a very good kisser.'"

"What a bitch!" Zach yelled.

"Did he really fucking say that?" Dion asked.

Sean nodded and grabbed the bowl again, frustrated as he lit it to find it was kicked.

"Well, are you?" Dion asked.

"Am I what?"

"A bad kisser?"

"I don't fucking know man," Sean said, "I mean he was a bad dick sucker so maybe it was all his fault."

"I mean, let's be honest here, you need a fucking superlative cocksucker to handle cocks as big as ours right?" Dion said, Zach feeling Dion's own cock gently pushing against his ass, "But kissing? Anybody can handle kissing, and if Wes were the bad kisser he wouldn't even be able to tell if other guys were bad at it."

"I'm not sure I'm following the logic there," Zach laughed.

"All I'm saying is, I'm a little concerned," Dion said, starting to sound drunk, "Like if I try to hook you up with some guy, then he's like dude your little bro doesn't even know how to kiss, that reflects badly on me."

"Yeah, cause your reputation should be my main concern," Sean said sarcastically.

"You know, Zach, I think we have to do something about this," Dion said, "As pledge president you're supposed to be getting this kid laid right? He's not gonna get his dick wet if he's scaring guys away with the foreplay."

Zach patted Dion's arm that was still holding him in place and Dion let go. Staying on his lap Zach brought his feet up on the couch and turned to face Sean, putting his arm around Dion's shoulders.

"Now that's a good point. What do you suggest? Do they have those cpr practice dummies but for making out?" Zach teased.

"Nah, I think you just need to man up and teach him yourself," Dion said, poking Zach in the side as he grinned at Sean.

"You guys are such dicks," Sean laughed, blushing fiercely as he looked at his feet.

Zach smiled, subtly pressing his ass against Dion to better feel the plug in him as his boner started leaking pre, "I think that's more a job for his big. You're not too bad at it."

"Fuck you 'not too bad at it,'" Dion smirked as he put his hand around Zach's neck and pulled him into a kiss, Zach immediately losing himself in Dion's lips as they started making out. Then Dion's hand slipped under Zach's arm pit and started tickling him. "That's what I thought," Dion said as Zach laughed on his lap. Then Dion grabbed Zach around the waist and pulled him over to the edge of the couch as Dion scooted into the middle. Zach put his back against the armrest and his toes under Dion's thigh as he turned to look at the other two guys.

"Alright, fine, big bro obligation," Dion said looking at Sean as he kept a hand on Zach's knee, then he put a finger to his lips, "Lay it on me dude. Let's find out what we're working with."

Sean looked like he was about to pop his face was so red, but he couldn't stop smiling, "Are you guys serious right now?"

"Bro, you being a shitty kisser isn't a joke," Dion said.

Sean bit his lip and looked at Zach, his eyes asking the question.

Zach grinned, "Let's see it."

Nervous but excited Sean adjusted himself to better face Dion. Hesitantly he leaned over and gave him a tight lipped kiss.

Dion pulled back laughing, "Dude, I'm not your fucking grandma. Come on, you can do better than that."

Flustered but turned on Sean leaned in and gave Dion a longer kiss, his lips actually moving against Dion's this time.

"Let's see some tongue, Mr. cherry twister," Zach teased.

Zach's dick ached as he watched Sean's lips wrap around Dion's and he opened his mouth wider, but Dion pulled away laughing, wiping his mouth. "Too much tongue," he said, "Gotta work up to that bro."

"My bad," Sean said, wiping his own lips and looking like he wanted to melt into the couch.

"Now it wasn't that bad," Dion said, "But you could use some work. How were the visuals on it Zach?"

"Pretty, pretty good," Zach smiled.

"Ugly kissing is fine if you're like fucking or shitfaced, but early on you want it to look good. Some friends catch you ugly kissing they may start trying to break you guys up just so they don't have to watch it," Dion said, his little monologue visibly cheering Sean up after his embarrassment over the tongue problem.

"Now, time for the lesson," Dion said, "We're not in the 1950s, you're not dropping a girl off at her house bending 90 degrees for a little peck while her father's watching at the window with a shotgun. You've already got the guy on a couch, you want to get close." Dion slid across the couch so his and Sean's sides were touching.

"Then we gotta get the right angle," Dion said, putting an arm around Sean's shoulders and bringing his face close.

"Now don't fuckin do this," Dion said, squeezing his eyes shut and making an exaggerated kissy face and blindly smacking his lips all around Sean's face, making Zach and Sean laugh as Sean pulled his face back.

"I didn't fucking do that, dude," Sean said.

"Yeah, cause I kept my eyes open and adjusted for you. If I'd closed mine you would've kissed my fucking eye," Dion laughed. He took his other hand off Zach's leg and gently took Sean by the chin, pulling Sean's face back to his.

"And don't do that either, it's a power move, you're not ready for it," Dion grinned gently pinching Sean's chin before letting it go and letting his hand fall on Sean's lower thigh, "This is good though--below the skirt. Or in your case the like balls or dick hanging region."

"You know this kissing lesson is taking a long fucking time to get to the kissing," Zach said, struggling not to openly start rubbing his dick, especially when Dion slipped his hand into his pocket and turned on the vibrator in Zach.

"And you just come in calmly, naturally," Dion said as he brought his face close to Sean's, a slight smile at the corner of Sean's mouth as his eyes held Dion's.

"Your lips aren't hard or loose, they're soft and responsive," Dion's lips were inches from Sean's and Sean could taste Dion's breath.

"And just before, you can close your eyes," and just as Dion's lips were about to touch Sean's he closed his eyes and Sean did too.

"Now pay attention," Dion whispered, and he started kissing Sean. Gently and probing at first, but quickly more assured, more passionate, as their lips clashed and melded. Slowly Dion's tongue explored Sean's mouth, teasingly flicking against Sean's tongue, but it wasn't long before their tongues were taking turns wrestling in each other's mouths.

After what could've been 30 seconds or 5 minutes Dion pulled away. "Now that was much better wasn't it?" He asked Sean who was looking back in a kind of dazed awe.

"And a personal tip, Sean," Dion said, grabbing the back of Sean's head and pressing their foreheads together grinning at him, "Show off that fucking fire smile bro."

That knocked Sean out of his daze and got him grinning too. They both had such incredible fucking smiles. Zach almost couldn't stand it--either of them alone could brighten the world up with a smile, together it was like high fucking noon.

Dion gave Sean a pat on the leg and then turned back to Zach, a hungry look on his face that Zach was eager to match. Dion kissed Zach's knee that was pushed against him, then started kissing down Zach's thigh and then up his torso, moving up Zach like a panther before his tongue found Zach's neck and then chin and then mouth, as they both immediately fell into a deep French kiss. When they stopped Dion whispered in Zach's ear, "You enjoying yourself?" Before looking at him expectantly. Zach found it incredibly fucking attractive the way he'd check in like that.

"Isn't he a great kisser, Sean?" Zach grinned, still staring back at Dion.

"Pretty good," Sean said, and he tried to laugh but it came out closer to a grunt as he watched the hot couple have their moment.

Dion smiled at Zach and kissed his nose, then pulled Zach back onto his lap as Dion moved against the armrest of the loveseat.

"So when's the neck assault lesson?" Sean said, grinning at Zach's hicky.

"You'll need to find a different tutor for that, we had our manhoods threatened for it today," Dion laughed. He ran a hand through Zach's hair and said to Zach, "You willing to give him a performance review? See if my lesson did any good?"

Zach and Sean looked at each other and blushed, but they didn't look away.

"I am if you are," Zach said, trying to sound nonchalant but coming off closer to sheepish.