Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did Dion seem a little strange to you just then?" Sara asked.

"He can get a little blue sometimes," Chris said so Zach wouldn't have to.

"Well, I hope he's alright," Sara said, obviously unsure what to say, "Zach, I'm meeting Jake at the cafeteria, you want to have dinner with us? You too, Chris."

Zach almost said sure, but then he remembered what day it was, "I would but I'm having dinner with Dave. I should really get heading over to the Mug Shot."

"And I appreciate the offer but I've got half a meatball sub calling my name in the fridge," Chris said.

"Ok, well I'll see you guys later," Sara said.

They said goodbye and Chris turned to Zach, and in Spanish asked, "Mind if I join you for the walk?"

Zach didn't have the same intense friendship with his big that Sean and Dion had, but they had grown very close. At least a couple times a week they'd play music together, and Chris would often join him and Sean just hanging out in Dion's room. There was also a certain natural intimacy in their Spanish speaking, like their conversations were just for the two of them.

As they started walking Chris took out a pack of smokes and passed one to Zach as he lit his own, "You seem a bit off today."

Zach laughed, a little bitterly, "I feel a bit off." His constant boner had finally stopped aching in his pants with the revelations of Davidson's conversation with Dion, but his brain still felt a little hazy, and even as his mind swirled with thoughts of Dion and Kat there was some animalistic part of him that was ultra aware of Chris' assured masculinity as he walked alongside him.

"What's up?" Chris asked.

"A...confluence of events."

"Fancy way to say 'It's complicated?'"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"Do you know why Dion had to find Katrina?"

"I have a pretty good idea," Zach took a drag from his cigarette and looked at his feet as they walked along.

"Yeah, I think I do too," Chris said.

"Do you think...ah forget it," Zach said.

"What?"

"It's just...what was Dion and Kat's relationship like at the beginning?"

"Intense," Chris said immediately, "He was obsessed with her. And she liked it. I know people say you shouldn't objectify anyone, but when you're somebody's favorite object--I think that has a unique appeal."

"Do you think he's objectifying me?"

Chris smiled sympathetically, "You worrying there but for the grace of god go I?"

"Maybe."

Chris took a moment to think through his answer, "Honestly, Zach, I'm not sure. I think there is some of that same intensity, but...and I don't know, maybe it's just a gender thing...I don't think I'd describe Dion and Kat as friends. That's not to say they're not friendly, or didn't have a certain camaraderie, but they were lovers before anything else. But you and him, I could see you being close even if you weren't all over each other."

They reached the Mug Shot Cafe and put out their smokes in the ash tray outside the door.

"I'm gonna have to miss out on movie night," Chris said, "I got a paper due tomorrow."

"Well, thanks for the walk and talk," Zach said.

"Any time, lil bro," Chris said and pulled Zach into a bro hug. Zach hated that he had to cut it short as his dick immediately responded to the touch, but Chris didn't notice. They parted ways and Zach went inside, and when he saw Dave wasn't there yet ordered their regular drinks.

----

Sometimes Zach experienced time a little differently. Not just when he used his watch, although he was sure it was related to the watch, but as he went about in real time sometimes things just seemed to slow down.

Sitting at their usual small window side table, waiting for Dave, things began to slow down. As Zach poured cream into his coffee the conversations of the other patrons began to fade away, and the swirling white tendrils dispersing through his drink seemed to turn in slow motion, their random complexity filling his vision as if he were staring into a storm cloud.

Zach's mind calmed as he lost himself in in the sight, the sounds around him slowly drowned out by the beat of his own heart keeping time with the watch he felt ticking away in his pocket. He entered a timeless, meditative state, aware of but detached from his worries and speculations, and even his own body. It was like he could see the raging beast of his desire inside him, clawing at his skin, desperately trying to turn his eyes to anyone who may help him fulfill his lust. But seeing it, for the first time that day Zach felt in control of it. Or at least at peace with it.

Achieving this kind of Zen, Zach let himself return to the world, and as his spoon clinked against his mug Zach looked up at the small chime of the door. He smiled as Dave walked over.

A couple weeks after he had started dating Dion, Dave confronted Zach at a Sig Chi party. Zach hadn't meant to, but in the excitement of his new relationship he'd all but ghosted Dave. And drunk on jungle juice, Dave had given Zach a piece of his mind when he found him in the middle of the dance floor.

"Oh, there he is, the big dicked pledge! Taking some time for the little people now? Not too fucking busy disappearing with your big dicked boyfriend? After all, what's anybody else fucking matter you insensitive fucking douchebag piece of--"

"Do you have a fucking problem?" Jake had appeared out of nowhere, roughly pushing the smaller senior away when he saw him jabbing his finger in Zach's chest and cursing at him. Zach quickly put a hand on Jake's shoulder and pulled him back, feeling terrible as he saw the look of fear on Dave's face. The big wrestler could be scary.

"No, it's fine," Zach said, putting himself between them.

"You don't need to put up with that shit, it's our house," Jake said angrily.

"Yes, I do, because it's my fault," Zach said, "So please let me handle it."

Jake reluctantly backed off, staring daggers at Dave as he did. Dave looked ready to cry from the quick turn from anger to fear and he tried to run off into the crowd but Zach grabbed his arm.

"Look, Dave, I'm so sorry. You're totally right, I've been an insensitive douchebag. Can we please just talk?"

They went outside together and talked a long time. Zach had complex feelings towards his first, and a lot of them he couldn't even share, but he tried his best. Even if Zach knew he couldn't feel about Dave the same way he did before their fight for the watch, Zach still was immensely fond of him. They talked late into the night, talked about their lives and relationships, even after the party had finished and the house grew quiet they kept talking. By the time they finished talking they were reconciled in friendship, and since then they'd been sure to have dinner together once a week.

"Nice to see you dressed up for me," Dave grinned as he sat down across from Zach.

"I've been hearing that a lot today," Zach smiled back, setting his spoon beside his mug.

"Probably cause us gays can usually do better than repairman chic."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," Zach laughed and shook his head, "How're things with you?"

"Same old, same old. The senior thesis is grinding along. But speaking of grinding, guess who I was just chatting with on Grindr?"

"Who?"

"Your ginger friend."

"Sean?"

"Yep."

"You really gotta nose for virgins, huh?"

Dave laughed, "Is he a virgin though? He's been on there a few weeks, hard to imagine he hasn't found some keg to tap."

"If he has I haven't heard about it."

"He's definitely playing hard to get. Wouldn't even send me a dick pic, just wanted to chat. Pretty sweet, honestly."

"He is sweet. And I wouldn't worry about what he's packing."

"Is that so?" Dave smiled as he sipped his matcha, "Good to know. I got spoiled early on this semester, having a hard time finding anybody who can measure up."

Zach felt his dick stir as Dave looked at him with barely disguised lust. They hadn't done anything since Zach had started dating Dion, but they both knew they were still very attracted towards one another. Zach held eye contact as he sipped his coffee.

"But what about you," Dave said, feeling a little embarrassed in the face of Zach's steady gaze, "How's the hottest threesome on campus?"

Zach fiddled with his mug before answering, "Well, I'm pretty sure Dion is breaking up with Katrina."

"What?" Dave asked, shocked, "When?"

"Right now, I think."

"What happened?"

Zach thought for awhile, "Honestly...I stole him. Fuckin insensitive douchebag that I am."

"Why would you say that? Did you tell him to break up with her?"

Zach shook his head, "I'm just the reason."

Dave laughed a little, "Well, that may be true. Doesn't make you an insensitive douchebag though. Kat was on board from the beginning. Until she wasn't I guess."

Dave blushed a little as he held his mug in both hands, "I gotta admit though, I'm feeling a lot of sympathy for her. I wasn't too thrilled when Dion stole you from me."

Zach looked at Dave steadily, a smile playing at the corner of his mouth, "Who was the one who didn't want a relationship?"

"I maintain you shouldn't be in a relationship," Dave said, gently slapping Zach's hand, "You're a sexy freshman, you should be fucking all about."

"And fucking you along the way?"

"If I haven't been clear, I'd let you fuck me any time and any place, and fuck anybody else you'd like too," Dave said. Dave was surprised at his own forthrightness, but there was something about Zach today even in his ridiculous outfit, like he was sexier than normal, controlled and self assured.

Zach grinned at Dave. He reached over and grabbed the pack of cigarettes from Dave's breast pocket, "May I?"

"Sure," Dave said nonplussed, "I'm almost finished, then we can step out."

Zach took a cigarette from the pack and tapped it against the table, "How about now?"

"I mean, if you really need one we can probably leave our drinks--"

"No," Zach smiled, still staring at Dave, "Would you let me fuck you? Now. Here." He put a cigarette between his lips.

Dave blushed, "Do you want to?"

Zach nodded.

Dave looked around the coffee shop, surprised but excited, "We may be able to slip into the bathroom together."

Zach laughed. "Can I have a light?"

"Yeah, sure," Dave said, reaching into his pocket and giving Zach a lighter, "Is there a spot outside we could--" but his jaw dropped as Zach lit the cigarette still sitting at the table.

"Zach, are you fucking high? We're inside put that out," Dave hissed, giving Zach his mug to extinguish it. But Zach ignored him, still staring back at Dave as smoke started to cloud his features. It didn't take long for the customers sitting nearby to start staring and whispering.

"Zach, I'm not trying to get banned ok, put it out," Dave said intently.

Zach grinned and extended his hand, "Take my hand."

"What?" Dave asked, looking at Zach like he was crazy.

"Sir--sir! You have to put that out!" A barista said from behind the counter, starting to walk over to them.

"Just take my hand," Zach said, looking at Dave like he was the only person in the world.

"I mean fine, but like seriously put it--" but the moment Dave's hand touched Zach's everything changed. The ambient music went silent, the scandalized murmurings ceased, and as Dave looked over the angry barista had been frozen mid stride. As Dave heard the soft whisper of the cigarette still burning he looked back to Zach.

"Zach...what--what's going on?"

Zach snuffed out the cigarette on the table then stood up. With one smooth motion he pulled off his hoodie and shirt, then he unbuttoned his jeans and let them hit the floor with his jockstrap, his 9" dick standing proudly at attention, a long rope of precum already hanging from the tip. He walked around the table and stood in front of Dave, slack jawed.

Zach put a finger to the drop of pre and began weaving it around his fingers, perfectly elastic and as nimble as a spiderweb. When his hands were webbed in pre he stuck all four of his fingers in Dave's open mouth, stretching his cheeks and making him choke on them.

Dave didn't seem to mind though. If anything Zach taking the lead seemed to relax him from the shock of the frozen world he found himself in. It also helped that Zach looked like some statue of a greek god come to life. Dave started sucking on Zach's fingers as he stared up at Zach, desperate for him.

"Strip," Zach said as he took his hand from Dave's mouth. Like he was in a dream Dave complied. Zach admired the Senior's short, lightly hairy body, his cute small dick and perfect bubble butt. He'd become so used to being the smaller guy in a relationship it was a bit of a power trip seeing Dave stare up at him. Well, that and reveling in his godlike dominion over time and space.

Zach grabbed Dave by the ass and pulled him into a deep tongue filled kiss as he lifted him off his feet. Still holding and kissing Dave with his other hand Zach swept their mugs and phones off the table and laid him down on it, putting Dave's feet on his shoulders as the stares of the frozen patrons looked on something a bit more intense than some indoor smoking.

Zach's dick went straight for Dave's hole, like it was going to see an old friend. He was leaking so much pre it was like he was holding a bottle of lube to Dave, and at the slightest pressure he slowly began slipping inside, Dave moaning in ecstasy as he felt himself stretch around Zach.

Zach pushed in relentlessly, further and further until Dave's eyes rolled into the back of his head and Zach felt his balls resting on Dave's ass. Then he started pumping, slowly at first but steadily picking up speed till the table was shaking.

Zach had never had to cum so bad in his life, but he didn't let himself cum yet. He just let it build, almost high on the feeling of escalation as he kept up his steady pace and watched Dave's toes curl. He kept fucking Dave until he felt Dave's hole clench around his shaft.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming," Dave moaned, and never even touching his dick he started to shoot cum all over his body, even hitting his face. Zach hadn't realized that was what he'd been waiting for, as with a roar he buried his dick in Dave and let loose, going weak in the knees as he came inside him, Dave feeling like he was being filled with fire as Zach's hot load seemed to keep cumming forever.

But eventually it did stop, and Zach fell to his knees, a torrent of cum falling out of Dave's ass as he pulled out. Zach sat down on his ass as he pushed his hair out of his eyes, trying to pull himself together after the mind bending orgasm, while Dave just laid on the table in a daze.

Zach took the watch in hand and was about to reverse time when Dave spoke quietly, "You know, it did always seem a little unreal."

Zach pulled himself to his feet, then grabbed the pack of smokes from the ground and sat back down at the table, looking down at Dave who was still staring at the ceiling. Zach ran his hand across Dave's forehead and hair affectionately, which got Dave to look at him again.

"We had plenty of real times. We had six real times a day once, remember? But this," Zach gestured all around them, "Is not real."

"Am I nuts?"

"No," Zach smiled, "I am."

"But...you can't be. Cause I know I'm here."

"You are."

"Then what do you mean? Are you actually doing this?"

Zach lit a cigarette, "Yes I am. For now anyway. I'll turn back time soon."

"Huh," Dave said, as if that was an entirely reasonable sentence. His mind was still largely on the constant stream of cum still falling out his ass, but he had enough attention to ask, "Why are you telling me this?"

"Well, you're the only one I've ever told," Zach said, "I figured it wouldn't hurt to tell you again. I've gotten a bit better at it since the last time I told you."

"Why don't I remember it?"

"Because we had a really big fight," Zach said matter of factly so as not to sound sad, "And I had to take it back."

"Is that why?"

Zach reluctantly nodded his head and Dave's eyes watered.

"What happened?"

"It doesn't matter."

"Yes it does. Please, just tell me."

Zach looked deep into Dave's eyes as he smoked the cigarette, like he was staring into his soul. He let himself sound sad as he said, "You know. You want to right now even."

For a moment it was like that furious face that had haunted Zach's nightmares passed across Dave like a shadow, desperate to get its hands on whatever power held him here. But this time it quickly disappeared, and Dave started crying as he said, "I'm sorry."

"It's alright," Zach said, cupping Dave's cheek, "It's just how it is."

"Is it very lonely?"

Zach didn't answer. The watch came to hand, and he pulled the dial.

----

Dion: hey you could you come over now please?

It was almost 7:30 when Zach got the text and he immediately excused himself from the small group of theater friends he'd briefly met up with in the library after his dinner with Dave. He jogged over to Sig Chi, pausing time as soon as the coast was clear to get there quicker and restarting it as he approached the house.

As soon as he was through the door Zach was met by a raucous roar of frat brothers. He'd forgotten the frisbee team had a scrimmage with the nearest college's team, and it seemed to have gone well, cause half the frat was still in their uniforms, muddy and smelly but celebrating.

Zach tried to make his way unnoticed upstairs to Dion's room, but Jack caught sight of him and pulled him into a headlock, "President bitch boi," he said, pulling Zach into a headlock and dragging him through the common area, "keg stand!"

Before he even realized what was happening Jack had grabbed Zach's legs while Rich held his arms, and they flipped him on top of the keg, letting Zach grip the sides of it as Jack held Zach's legs above his head while Rich put the nozzle to his mouth and let it rip.

Zach tried to protest, but he didn't have much choice other than to chug. He probably went for a good 15 or 20 seconds before the flow overwhelmed him and he spat it out as his face got a blast of beer.

"Gah, he nearly poked my eye out," Jack said, letting Zach down as the guys cheered him. Being manhandled like that had brought Zach's dick to full staff.

"Come on," Jack said, pulling Zach by the arm, "Beer ball. You can use that to club 'em into submission."

But Zach pulled Jack's shoulder down to him and over the yells of the frat said in his ear, "I need to find Dion. He just broke up with Kat."

Jack's eyes went wide as he took in what Zach said, then without a word he picked Zach up by the waist and threw him over his shoulder in a fireman's carry through the crowd of guys. Zach wasn't sure what Jack was doing as they briefly stopped in the kitchen and he grabbed something from a top shelf, but then they were headed upstairs, frat brothers occasionally slapping Zach's ass as Jack walked by them.

Jack brought Zach up to Dion's room and kicked at the door. Dion opened it red eyed.

Jack handed him a bottle of Glenlivet, "I brought you medicine," Jack said, then he dumped Zach onto his feet, "and your spare blond."

Dion couldn't help but laugh, "Thanks, Jack."

Jack took Dion by the shoulder, "Bros before hoes, D. Unless your bro is also your hoe. If you guys break up I'll have to badmouth him to you and you to him. But that's beside the point, the important thing to remember is--you die in your own arms."

"Jesus fucking Christ, get the fuck out," Zach said, pushing Jack out the doorway as Dion bent over laughing. When he shut the door Zach turned back to Dion trying to get his laughter under control, and as he did he looked ready to cry.

Zach grabbed him in a tight hug and Dion crumbled into his arms, muffling a sob as he buried his face in Zach's hair and Zach rubbed his back. Zach held him for a long time.

Eventually Dion pulled himself together and stood back, wiping his eyes, "How'd you know?"