Timestopper Ch. 17: Don't Cum Yet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Works for me," Sean said in the same tone.

"Better hop over then," Dion said, pushing Zach off his lap into the center of the loveseat. Dion refilled his scotch, "And let him take the lead."

Awkwardly Sean scooted closer to Zach so there sides were touching, then put his arm around Zach's shoulders. "You know if I thought this were gonna happen I'd have showered after the game," Sean said, grinning shyly.

And as their bodies came close Zach could actually smell the sweat and the field on him, but it wasn't bad. If anything he liked it, a manly, earthy smell. It reminded Zach of laying against Sean after an intense wrestling match.

"You've smelled worse before," Zach teased, "I don't mind it."

Sean's hand rubbed against Zach's shoulder as he smiled at that. His other hand went to Zach's thigh.

"Or below the dick hanging region I guess I should be down here," Sean said, moving his hand down to Zach's shin.

"Nah, it's the average dick hanging region," Dion laughed, "If they hang lower than that you've hit the lottery and get a free feel."

Sean brought his hand back up to Zach's thigh and looked at Zach's crotch, grinning, "Bad luck, it's down the wrong leg." Even through the thick baggie fabric of his jeans Zach's erection was clearly visible running down his right thigh.

"Keeping it here for me," Dion said, giving Zach's dick a squeeze and making him shudder.

Zach turned his head back to Dion, "If you keep touching it I'll fuck you in front of Sean, I don't even care dude."

Dion winked as he gave Zach's dick a final squeeze, then poked Zach's cheek, pointing his face back to Sean.

"You know, you seem a bit on edge tonight, Zach," Sean smirked as he brought his face closer to Zach's.

"I know not seems!" Zach laughed, stretching the leg Sean was holding closer towards him.

"Was that another fucking quote?" Sean said, still smirking but turning his head as his face came very close.

"Yeah, it--" but then Zach closed his eyes as Sean kissed him. It was incredible how quickly Sean had learned to move his lips like Dion, it felt like Zach had kissed him a thousand times before. Well, in some ways. In others it was electrifyingly new. Even though Sean's lips were doing a familiar dance the lips themselves felt foreign and exciting, his smell and taste unique, not necessarily better or worse than Dion, but different.

And that it was Sean. His dearest friend. Who he'd spent the better part of most days with for months. Who he'd been fantasizing about since the first day of college orientation. Zach was high on the feeling of intimacy as their tongues started searching each other out.

Dion had told him to let Sean take the lead, but Zach's blue balls had different plans. Zach brought a hand to the back of Sean's head, letting his fingers run through Sean's short red hair as he pulled them closer together. His other hand went to Sean's thigh.

Dion turned the vibration back on and Zach involuntarily moaned in Sean's mouth. That made Sean excited. Sean's tongue got more aggressive as his arm pulled Zach in closer towards him, nearly holding him now.

Zach felt Dion press against his back, Dion's lips just behind his ear and Dion's hand traveling up his thigh, touching just around his dick. This made Zach touch Sean more, his hand slipped under Sean's shirt, feeling and pulling Sean's body as close to his as Zach could, while Dion gently took Sean's hand on Zach's other thigh and placed it under his on Zach's dick. Immediately Sean's fingers curled around it, making Zach buck into his grip.

"So what's the 5 star review?" Dion whispered in Zach's ear while he and Sean kept kissing. Zach didn't even hear him, his mind totally absorbed by the taste and touch of the guys around him, and his dick, which was painfully, gloriously hard, in their hands. Sean heard him though and reluctantly pulled out of the kiss, even as Dion held his hand on Zach's dick.

Sean giggled as he saw Zach keep his eyes closed and sticking out his lips, expectantly waiting on the next kiss. The laugh knocked Zach out of it and he opened his eyes confused, "Wait, what?"

Dion and Sean both laughed. "How'd I do?" Sean asked.

"Would you recommend him to a friend?" Dion added. Zach could smell the scotch on his breath even as he was kissing along Zach's jawline.

"Better than last time," he said dreamily, closing his eyes as he leaned back into Dion and made his dick flex in Sean's hand, not noticing Dion and Sean exchange a look at his words. Dion took his hand off of Sean's, and Sean immediately let go of Zach's dick.

"Ah, fuck, D I'm dying here," Zach said, oblivious to Dion and Sean staring at each other, and stretched between them as his dick begged for attention, driving any thought from his mind but getting off. It was like a fever.

"Are you like rolling, Zach?" Sean asked, blushing as he looked away from Dion.

"Nah," Dion answered for him, wrapping his arms around Zach and drawing him onto his lap, Sean reluctantly withdrawing the arm he'd had around Zach's shoulder. Dion's hand reached under Zach's hoodie to tease his nipple. He kept staring at Sean as he did it, and Sean couldn't help but feel like Dion was toying with him. "I've been edging him for two days. He's a little horny."

"Ughh, I'm a fucking mess," Zach said, rubbing his eyes and finally looking back at Sean, smiling sincerely at him even as Zach held onto Dion's arm. "Sorry, dude. It's this jerk's fault," Zach said, gently elbowing Dion's stomach behind him.

"I don't know, you seem to be enjoying yourself," Sean said.

"Aren't you?" Dion asked Sean, his voice clear even if his eyes were now glazed with drink.

"Sure I am," Sean said and gave Dion an abashed grin, "But your boyfriend's literally tripping. Seems a bit much just for two days doesn't it?"

"Well, Zach does have a medical condition," Dion said, nuzzling his nose against Zach's hair but still looking at Sean, "What's it called again?"

"Fucking hyperspermia," Zach groaned as Dion grabbed his dick through his jeans.

"Zach's gotta cum a lot," Dion grinned, "Or else he gets a bit pent up."

"Sounds more like a blessing than a condition," Sean said.

"Maybe if I hadn't told my fucking boyfriend he could decide how long till I'm allowed to cum next," Zach said.

Dion gently kissed the hicky he'd made that morning, "You're doing great, babe."

"Fuck you," Zach laughed as Dion's lips tickled him.

"Well, with his condition and all, I think I better leave, let you guys deal with that," Sean said jokingly, but eying the couple jealously even as he still felt guilty with Dion staring at him. After their make out session, this time Zach wasn't so quick to agree.

And Dion had his own thoughts on it, "Now don't tell me you don't wanna help out your pledge bro," Dion said, letting his hands go under Zach's jeans and underwear and grab his dick, making Zach close his eyes and hold onto Dion's arm for dear life as his dick jumped in Dion's hand. Dion kept grinning at Sean and said, "He's so fuckin horny bro. I think he'd do just about anything we'd ask him." Dion gently bit Zach's earlobe as he kept stroking Zach's dick, then whispered in Zach's ear, "Wouldn't you?"

Zach was so caught up in the sensations in his dick he just immediately moaned his affirmation.

"Do you want the help?" Sean asked, feeling torn. He almost felt like all this was a setup, a demonstration that Sean wanted to steal Zach away from Dion. But on the other hand this was all hot as fuck. Sean had been rock hard from the moment Dion had kissed him, and he'd only gotten harder since he was making out with Zach. Now Zach's boyfriend was inviting him to get in on Zach's massive erection and extreme horniness. Well, Sean's dick decided fuck it, spring the trap.

"I wouldn't ask if I didn't," Dion said, and as Sean remained seated Dion smiled at his answer.

"Why don't you help him get these pants off," Dion said as he took his hand off Zach's dick to unfasten his buttons. Then Sean gently pulled Zach's jeans off him, as Dion raised Zach's arms above his head and pulled his hoodie off, leaving Zach naked but for a bright white jockstrap.

Dion groped Zach's naked body, slipping his hands in through the sides of Zach's jock to grip his dick. Dion whispered in his ear, "Remember, don't cum yet."

"You think I fucking forgot??" Zach asked sarcastically through the haze of his horniness. Dion gripped Zach's jockstrap and pulled it below Zach's dick and balls, showing it off at its full length. If anything it looked like it may have even grown an inch. Dion ran a finger from the base of Zach's dick to the tip, and when he reached the head a shot of pre burst out of Zach's dick that was so thick and came so fast it looked like a rope of cum shot out on Zach's belly.

Dion wiped the pre off with two of his fingers and stuck them in Zach's mouth, letting Zach suck him clean and Sean watched and stroked his own dick through his gym shorts and leggings. Then Dion took his thumb to Zach's piss slit and wiped off even more pre. Then he held his thumb up to Sean's lips, "Taste it."

Sean wrapped his lips around Dion's thumb and his eyes went wide, "Zach, what the fuck. It's like...fucking salty caramel."

"Its called pineapple ju--ooo," Zach was interrupted by Dion's hand starting to gently stroke his foreskin again.

And if Zach was hypnotized by the sensation Sean was hypnotized by the view. He'd seen Zach's dick plenty of times before, but he'd only seen it naked and hard the night they got assigned their bigs, and even then he'd been careful to be subtle in his peaks. But now he could just stare at this huge, perfect dick, almost impossibly large for Zach's 5'6 body, and the constant trickle of pre quickly making the dick and Dion's hand shine.

"How bout you show my lil bro what he interrupted earlier," Dion said to Zach, "Pull your legs back."

Zach did as he was told, pulling his legs to his chest and lifting up his ass perfectly framed by his jockstrap, and winking out from his hole the black base of the butt plug. Dion started vibrating it.

"You kinky fuckers," Sean grinned at them both, "Have you been doing that to him all night?"

"Occasionally," Dion winked.

"Fuck me," Zach moaned as Dion turned up the vibration even more, his hand increasing its speed on Zach's dick.

"You heard him dude," Dion said to Sean, "Get fucking him with it."

Sean gripped the base of the plug and slowly started pulling it out, mesmerized by Zach's hole quivering from the vibrations. He started slowly pushing it in and out, rock hard as he watched Zach's ass gripping the soft plastic material, desperately wanting to feel it himself. Then the vibrator died, and it was like Dion read his mind.

"Needs a new battery. How bout you finger him instead?" Dion pushed Zach's dick forward toward Sean, "Even has a built in lube dispenser," he grinned.

Sean grinned back and rubbed the tip of Zach's dick with his fingers, loving the way Zach's breath caught and his whole body twitched from the sensitivity. Quickly wet with his pre, Sean gently pulled the butt plug out of Zach's ass and started teasing Zach's hole with the tip of his finger.

"Oh, fuck," Zach moaned as Sean's long thin finger slowly entered him. Sean was ready to cum in his pants Zach was so soft and tight and hot around him. He started to slowly fuck him in and out.

"Sean," Dion said, tearing Sean's eyes off Zach's ass. Dion crooked his finger and made the come here gesture and said, "Curl it up and back towards his dick, you'll find his g-spot."

Sean turned his finger around and slowly curled it up towards Zach's dick. The moment he touched Zach's prostate Zach nearly screamed and a jet of pre shot from his dick, nailing him on the chin.

"D, come on, please," Zach nearly choked as he pushed himself back against Dion while Sean kept rubbing his prostate, making his whole body shake.

"Not yet," Dion whispered in his ear, still relentlessly stroking Zach's dick. "Quiet him down, Sean. You could use the practice anyway," he added to his little.

Still fingering him, Sean brought himself closer to Zach, leaning down and kissing his open mouth. Zach's lips latched around his as he moaned.

"Second finger," Dion said, his face inches from Sean and Zach's as they made out in Dion's lap. Sean slowly pushed his middle finger in with his index, quickly getting back up to speed.

Zach's whole body was sweating now, slick between the two of them as his bangs began to stick to his forehead and his dick became a fountain of pre. He had no idea how long he'd been there, fingered and stroked and kissed and held, when Dion finally whispered, "Now."

It might've been a nanosecond between the word and Zach's dick erupting. Dion grasped it firmly in his grip as it shot cream like a firehose, hitting all 3 of them in the face as Sean pulled back from the kiss and the load went above Zach's head, and even as it started slowing down it still kept pumping out, soaking Zach's chest and belly, till it finally dribbled out down his leg.

Zach's mouth tried to form a word, but his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he collapsed against Dion, immediately starting to lightly snore.

Dion and Sean looked at each other in amazement, Zach's cum dripping from their faces. Then they burst into laughter.

Carefully Sean withdrew his fingers from Zach's ass and Dion finally let go of his dick. "Think you can help me out, bro?" Dion said, squeezing his right eye shut as cum started to drip from his brow. Sean grabbed a towel from the back of Dion's door, and after wiping his own face and shirt clean tossed it to Dion.

Dion cleaned himself and then Zach, the towel nearly soaked with cum by the time he was done. As he was rubbing Zach's stomach clean he wiped a bit of cum up with his fingers and offered it to Sean. Hesitantly Sean sucked it off, and then immediately started laughing again.

"How does he have fucking tasty jizz? Or cum buckets? Like what's wrong with this boy? Nobody can be so lucky."

"I wonder that myself," Dion said serenely, finishing cleaning Zach off and then gently wrapping his arms under Zach's limp legs and back, standing up and carrying him over to the bed. Tenderly he laid Zach down, taking off Zach's jock before pulling a blanket over him and tucking him in. Dion leaned down close to kiss his cheek and adjust his hair against the pillow before he turned back to Sean still on the couch.

Watching Dion's intimacy Sean began to regret his rash decision.

"I don't think I should've done that, D," Sean said, unable to look him in the eye. Dion plopped down next to him on the couch.

"You know, bro," Dion said lightly as he emptied the last of the scotch into his solo cup, "I've heard of post-nut guilt before, but I don't think I've ever heard of post somebody else's nut guilt."

"Zach wanted me to go, at least until he was like, overwhelmed," Sean said, then he looked back at Dion, throwing back his scotch again, "And you're not yourself. You're hurting."

Dion eyed his empty cup then set it at his feet. He looked over at Zach on the bed then turned his eyes to Sean, "So, when did you guys kiss before?"

Sean knew Dion had caught what Zach had let slip, but it still was a gut punch to hear him just throw it out there.

"The night I broke up with Emily," Sean said, quickly adding, "And we didn't kiss, I kissed him and then he stopped me."

"Went long enough for him to have an opinion on the quality, anyway," Dion said, a slur slipping into his speech.

"He didn't--I was such a fucking mess, D. I was drunk and had just told him I'm gay and...I wasn't thinking straight. I begged him to just pretend it never happened."

"I guess telling you guys to kiss brought it back to mind," Dion said.

"Please don't hold it against him, D. It was totally my fault. Like it wasn't even a second and he pushed me away and was telling me how much he loved you and--"

"I'm not sure there's anything I could hold against Zach," Dion cut him off, "I mean, if I can't hold Katrina against him I definitely couldn't hold a drunken kiss from you against him."

"You can hold it against me. It was a scummy thing to do."

"Ha!" Dion barked as he stood up from the couch. He walked over to his desk and dug out an old pack of American spirits, then popped a window before sitting down next to Sean again. "You want one?" Dion said, offering the pack.

"If you do."

Dion passed Sean a smoke then lit his own. Dion puffed on his cigarette a long time, staring into the middle distance like he was thinking deeply. Sean let him think, and eventually Dion started talking.

"You know, Sean, I just did the scummiest thing I've ever done in my life. I just made a girl I loved have front row seats to me leaving her for someone else. No offense, but you drunkenly kissing Zach doesn't even register as scummy right now."

"You didn't mean to do that," Sean said, trying to sound consoling, "It just didn't work out."

"I'm not sure how much intentions matter when it comes to things like that," Dion said, ashing in his empty cup.

"Some, at least," Sean said, knocking his knee against Dion's, "Can't always control the consequences, good intentions are all we can hope for."

Dion pondered that for a bit as the cig burned between his fingers. Then he grinned at Sean, "And what about your intentions, bud?"

"What do you mean?"

"Towards sleeping beauty over there."

Sean looked over at Zach, watching his chest gently fall up and down as he dozed. Sean blushed and looked at his feet, "I don't have any intentions, D. Not besides trying to stay his friend. That's why even what we did tonight was a mistake."

"What, you wouldn't make out and finger fuck your friend?" Dion joked half heartedly.

"Honestly, no, I wouldn't," Sean said, frustrated, "Not if friends is all we can be."

"Is it?"

Sean looked back to Dion, "What kind of question is that? Of course it is. I care about both you guys too much to want anything more."

Dion looked affectionately at Sean, but with a tinge of pity too, "I know you love him, dude. I mean, how could you not--I do. I'm just wondering when he'll pull his head out his ass and realize he loves you too. Cause he does. And more than in that friend way he says it."

"He loves you."

"Yeah, till he realizes one of these days I may drop him for some new piece of ass, like I just did with Kat."

"D, stop. That's not what you did."

"Wasn't it?"

"No. You left her for him. Not some piece of ass, that whole package. Look at him sleeping over there and tell me any piece of ass could get you to leave that."

Dion glanced over at Zach then smiled sadly at Sean, "I mean, I could never leave him. Doesn't mean he shouldn't worry I might. Or even just prefer you to me. You're nicer and smarter and sexier than me anyway, dude."

"Alright, you really are shitfaced aren't you. This is why I never should've messed around with you guys, just makes people paranoid and jealous and--"

"Nah," Dion put out his cigarette then grabbed Sean by the back of his head and pulled their foreheads together, like he did after they'd kissed, "I'm hurting, and saying all the wrong things. We just had some fun tonight. Nothing to worry about or stress over. We can even pretend it never happened. Ok bud?"

Dion looked at Sean with all the affection and comfort he could muster, and it seemed to break through Sean's concern cause his frown broke into a small smile as he looked back into Dion's amber eyes, "Ok."

With a pat on Zach's sleeping shoulder and a final bro hug with Dion, Sean left the room. As he did, Dion stripped and laid down next to Zach, his hands and lips exploring Zach's body as his dick got hard. Dion almost started jerking off, but he figured if Zach could wait 2 days he could wait till morning.