Timmy Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Barbara's Evening:

Barbara felt better for a few hours. She now knew that Marie had in fact snared Timmy. No denying that was his cock in the vid. She wasn't happy about it and would try to put an end to it before anyone else found out about it. But she'd deal with that later.

The " bigger" concern for now was in fact her son's big cock. She simply couldn't get it out of her head. That was causing way too much stress and guilt because even though she knew it was wrong the tingling between her legs betrayed her.

In her mind there was only one solution. She needed to replace Timmy's cock with another - and soon, before she did something truly regrettable. His father's would simply not do. One, his was ridiculous in comparison. And two, they were barely acknowledging the other's existence at this point.

She thought for a moment, reached for her phone and opened messaging. She stared at the text from Marcus. He was a handsome young man and he certainly knew how to use his hands. On an impulse she started typing.

Marcus was too tired to join his buddies tonight. He planned to stay in. Barbara's legs were on his mind, as was everything about Marie. When his phone vibrated and he saw the text from Barbara his face lit up. He texted her back with his address. He jumped up and headed for a quick shower.

As Barbara slipped on high heels she thought how crazy this was. But she had to get Timmy's groin off her mind and this was worth a shot. She stood up and flattened the front of her very short skirt. She reached for the body lotion and gave her stellar legs another coat. She knew how to work her best assets.

Marcus answered the door and was stunned at how gorgeous Barbara looked. She was hit this morning, but all made-up she was a sight. In her high heels her 6" frame put her eye-to-eye with him at 6'4" and those perfect legs went on for days.

Barbara was here for a specific purpose so small talk and pleasantries did not make the cut. She pushed him backwards in through the door, shut it behind her and moved right to her knees.

Marcus was stunned, but no way he was going to interfere with her undoing his pants.

Barbara felt the excitement of seeing a new cock for the first time. She hoped Marcus would have what it took to clear her mind of Timmy's.

As she pulled down his briefs she noticed the fresh, soapy smell. He had the decency to shower she thought. As far as his goods, well it looked promising but it was too soon to tell for sure. Her tongue and lips would get it there.

Marcus slowly exhaled as his semi-hard cock passed through her lips. She proceeded to bring it to hardness by taking it deep and pulsing her mouth. From there she glided her tongue around it in every which way. In Marcus' experience older women gave the best head, but this one was at another level.

Barbara felt his phallus quickly grow in her mouth. She was not surprised. She had given a lot if head in her time. In college Barbara knew that she did not have the big breasts to grab attention but she decided that she was going to make sure she used her mouth better than any of her sorority sisters. With much practice she achieved her goal. She even went the extra mile and became known for her eagerness to rim, an unusual trait for a sorority girl to have.

Barbara sat back on her heels and admired his erect cock. It was nice - not quite as long as Timmy's, but close. It definitely was not as thick, but it still had character.

She smiled and led him into his apartment. Finding the bedroom was easy. It was a very small place. She laid herself down on the bed and lifted her very long legs up and placed them against his chest as he stood next to the bed.

Marcus ran his hands along those perfectly contoured legs for the second time today. It had turned out to be a very good day he thought to himself. He then slowly removed her heels, grabbed each ankle and started to spread her legs wider.

Barbara coyly smiled and kept dropping her legs wider still. Much wider than he had expected. Religious devotion to pilates and stretching made her quite flexible. As her legs stretched in opposite directions her very short skirt naturally rose-up and revealed her unclad crotch.

Marcus stared with wonder at the bright red bush between her legs and the noticeably large clitoris. He kneeled down next to the bed and put his lips into in the downy hair. He made his way lower and wrapped his mouth around her fig-sized clit. He sucked on it gently at first but as she began to moan, more firmly.

Barbara began to fondle her own nipples as he sucked harder on her clit. She really had come here for his cock rather than to get head so she pulled him up onto the bed and climbed on top of him to sixty-nine.

As Marcus resumed licking her she admired his cock, playing with it between her hands. She then devoted her tongue to measuring every inch of it while one hand moved to tug gently at his balls.

Marcus moved himself a little lower to focus on her clitoris while he massaged her ass cheeks with both hands. She was becoming extremely wet. Marcus loved it and proceeded with even more vigor. Barbara responded by taking him deeply into her mouth and swallowing hard which had the effect of pulling his penis all the way to the back of her throat. Marcus, unprepared for this, instantly exploded. Most of his cum shot directly down her throat but as he writhed his hips his cock slid around and cum filled her mouth too. Barbara, a fan of the salty, bleach-like taste, came herself and flooded his face with her sex.

Later, as they laid side-by-side catching their breath Marcus wondered to himself if he'd ever find another woman that would ejaculate so much. That had been a new and delightful experience for him.

Barbara was exhausted. It had been quite a day. As she reflected on it she took another peak at Marcus' still erect, but waning cock and thought to herself - it's a nice cock, but if I'm going to push Timmy's phallus out of my mind for good, I'm going to have to go bigger.

12