Timmy Tries Out Titi 01

Story Info
Timmy steps out as Titi with a little success.
3.3k words
3.67
2.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Timmy tries out Titi 01

"Oh my, I mean, Timmy, have you finally thrown caution to the wind or is how things go when one steps out? And seriously, I'm just asking because I'm not too familiar with all this, so?"

"I mean, Teresa, are you talking about my whip ass flight suit then?"

"Well, that and the very daring full-length diagonal zipper, so talk to me, Timmy. And talk to me true because most people kind of had you figured for this anyways, so. Well, if this has anything to do with the way you and my step brother used to have sleep overs, I mean, maybe you don't to talk as true about all that, so."

"Um, I wasn't sure that I would ever get another chance to mingle down at the Hanging Tree again, so I wanted to look my best or at least all zipped up and tight. I mean, it looks nice on me, right Teresa?"

Omitting all references to the sleep overs that her step brother, Todd and I used to have, of course.

"Oh, I mean, you look like a dainty and pretty little package, all zipped up in one, Timmy. I mean, did you want to talk to me true about the hair and the facial makeup then? Also, forgive me for what might seem like groping, but this was a nice choice for you to wear tonight and I am slightly impressed and all, so."

Nope, no guy, even a girly guy is going to complain about a little groping, so. Especially when you're sprouting a new, crisp and clean flight suit with a zipper from here to way down there. Also, Teresa had previously committed to marrying me when we were in the third grade anyways, so.

"I mean, since everyone had already pegged for all this anyways, I mean, I've practicing with the makeup and growing out my hair for a while now and all, so. I mean, some the nerds have had a sneak preview before, but just with bits and pieces, so."

"Alright Timmy, I mean, should I have the others call you Tammi or what tonight? Also, I mean, as your committed fiancée from since the third grade, I mean, I can just unzip and have a peek, right?"

"I mean, I'm just trying this out for now, but I did open a secret Chang page as Titi, so."

Well, I mean, I never really had a chance to answer her other long term engagement question, so.

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, such a smooth chest, zip, zip, zip, getting close, zip, oh, zip, oh, no hair, zip, zip]

"But Teresa, I mean, I usually wear double undies and I didn't do that today, so that might be far enough with my zipper, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, hmm, zip, huh, peek, huh zip up, zip up, zip up, button him up tight, huh, cute]

"Well, the odds had us getting a divorce anyways and it would have been all my fault anyways, so, um, nice undies, which is to ask for how long then, Titi?"

"Oh, Teresa, that might actually be a little embarrassing to answer, so for a while now, like a really long while, but I would have confessed before walked down the aisle, so."

"No problem, Titi, so about tonight then at the Hanging Tree? I mean, are you going to handle this or freak out if someone takes an interest? Also, LOL, you should have used a nylon tie strap to secure this alluring zipper. I mean, pranksters, right?"

Well, shoot! Stupid 20 something pranksters! That I didn't think of!

But I was at the weird mixer under the legendary Hanging Tree and that was a huge step for me, so I was going forward to mingle with the Ritual people.

And I only say weird because who in hell hangs out under the Hanging Tree on the first Saturday of the changing of the seasons anyways? Other than the Ritual people and a few of the Popular people. And a few people who apparently figured me for this since like forever, so.

"Teresa, I mean, were you just going to stare at me while you grip both of my arms like I might actually climb into a jet fighter and I may not return from duty or what?"

"Oh, I'm sorry, Titi, but we've known each other for so long and I've always thought of you as a pretty boy, I mean, softly handsome guy and right now, I mean, I don't know if I want you to jump my bones or if I want to watch Chad tear you, well, oops, alright, whew, fine, um, go mix it up under the Hanging Tree then. But, I mean, no cocktails for you tonight, right Titi?"

"Oh, no, no, no, no, I mean, I mean, I'm just testing things out, so. Also, stop thinking about where I found this whip ass flight suit too! We both know what page I ordered from on the costume website, so."

I mean, no, it wasn't the men's page or even the young men's page and I just don't know why we have to talk true about that anymore, folks. I didn't order the size of my body, I just buy clothes that fit it, so.

"I mean, I'll keep one eye open for you under the legendary Hanging Tree mixer, but have fun, Titi and by the way, this is how impressed I am with your appearance tonight!"

[Mwah, mwah, ummah, ummah, mwah, smooch, smack, smack, smack mwah, smack]

[Giggling wildly and pointing at each other]

"LOL, yep, I suppose our lip glosses are quite the mis match in color, so we both need to fix that, not that I'm saying your lip gloss shade is the wrong shade for an outdoor mixer, Titi."

Hmmm, more people should just kiss an old friend on the spot like that! And my lip gloss shade was spot on for, for, well, for a selfie in my closet, so.

Anyways, hey folks, I'm Timmy and this is my story of stepping out as Titi for one outdoor mixer down under the legendary Hanging Tree, which I can only assume used to be the Hanging Tree somewhere back in the day, like, way, way back in the day. Or someone was bored a few years back and named it the Hanging Tree or something, so.

And as you just witnessed (and signed an affidavit testifying that I might be the hottest little flight fly boy that you've ever seen), I looked nice in my whip ass flight suit. And even though Teresa brought up a good point about how the long zipper may have been perfect for a prankster, I mean, I'm small and fast, so if I have to slip and slide or stick and move, well bring it because I was at the legendary Hanging Tree mixer with the Popular and Ritual crews and I was going to make the best of it.

Or have a really bad night, so.

"Oh, whoa, whoa, Timmy, I mean, we always knew, but damn, where did all this come from then?"

"Titi. Timmy's at home tonight and Titi is hanging out under the Hanging Tree, Freddy and by the way, shouldn't a Hanging Tree have different styles of branches for the hangings then?"

"Um, I'm sure that this is a replacement tree after two hundred years, but some legends die hard, so let's get back to this whip ass zipper, I mean flight suit then. And can I get you a beer or a spritzer, Titi?"

"I mean, can I have a shot of beer, Freddy? On the down low, of course."

"Oh, you can my car if I can pull this alluring zipper all the down then! Also, I mean, is there a zipper in the back?"

Hah! Guys and backsides, right? I mean, girl, boy, just show me the butt, right?

"Alright Titi, one shot of beer, LOL, I guess and you know, we're in the middle of a field, so?"

"[Tips shot of beer, gulp] Oh, the next time that you empty out a Jell-O shot cup to make me a shot of beer, clean out all of the pieces of Jell-O because that was gross, but thanks for getting me drunk anyways. And by alone in the field of the Hanging Tree, do you mean that we quietly wander off then, Freddy?"

"Duh, I mean, we're at a weird legendary mixer, so we should do something else legendary, like double check to see if there is a zipper in the back of your whip ass flight suit, so?"

"Well, Freddy, I mean, I promise you that there is no zipper in the back and nobody has ever unzipped my backside anyways, so, but listen, I won't be offended if you need to leave me stranded and go find a nice warm female to take care of that Jell-O shot cup that you're sprouting right now, so?"

Oh, I mean, he was supposed to argue with me, right? Like a little back and forth? Like make a verbal game out of things, right? Or is trotting off the new black?

"Oh, that's the way to dress for a weird mixer then, I mean, the Hanging Tree mixer is a costume party from now on then, little missy, OMG, Timmy? What the hell?"

"Um, hey Chad, I mean, I'm just testing something tonight, so. But please, carry on if there are other positive comments that you might have about me, so."

"Oh, I positively want to test out if that zipper actually goes all the way down and I'm willing to give bonus points if there's a zipper in the back, so."

Well, I don't know, I mean, that wasn't exactly disgusting, but not exactly nice, right? I mean, at least Chad didn't ask me to wander away from the crowd, so.

"Chad, I meant something nice like about what you think of what I'm trying out tonight. I mean, you probably had me figured for this anyways, so?"

"Well, Titi, what do you want me to say? I mean, you've been quite the pretty boy since like forever, so why don't we wander off from the crowd and you can scold me then for not saying what you want to hear then? And we can make it a legendary scolding, just like this replacement Hanging Tree, so."

Oh, I mean, I've read about that scolding thing and maybe someday, but according to Chang, it must be followed up with makeup sex, so. And a red bottom. Even though having a bright red bottom is on my bucket list, not that I would say that in public, so. And not too bright red, maybe like Rosey red. Not that I would define that in public, so. I mean, Rosey red sounds nice, right?

"Oops, excuse me, ah, just let me slip in between, yeah, oops, oh, hey Chad, I mean, why don't you try to stick your tongue in Juliana's ear for a while then while I give our cute little fly boy a breath test then, OK?"

Hmmm, Teresa's timing was probably just perfect anyways because tongue ear sex is wet! And gross! I think.

"Maybe we should get you a jacket from your truck then, Titi? I mean, I can smell beer and Jell-O on your breath, so?"

I mean, my whip ass flight suit was military olive green and my jacket was blue Denim, so that's why I didn't wear my jacket from the get go. But we had a nice walk to my truck, so.

"Alright, Titi, you can wear your jacket or not, I just wanted to get you alone to find out your end game really is. I also wanted to be alone with you because I can't get over wanting you to jump my bones, even though we both know that won't work so well, so confess, why are you testing things out then?"

"Fine, I'm just trying things out because I want to expand my contact list. I mean, the Hanging Tree Ritual mixer is cool and all, but it's just four times a year, so maybe I'm testing things so I can hang out at other places too.

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, zip]

"Fair enough, fly boy Titi, so other places such as?????"

"I don't know, maybe like the parcel between the Water Treatment Plant and the River Patrol Docks or something, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, zip]

"Hmmm, so like with the Forgotten crew then? Like the black leather people then?"

"Well, Teresa, it's better than trying to survive hanging out with black Denim people behind the old glass factory, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, zip]

"No, no, Titi, I mean, you're right and I'm glad to hear that you're not trying to sneak in with the Misfits or the Outcasts, so, I mean, you're going about things the right way, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, zip]

"Teresa, I mean, you have my whip ass flight suit below my sex now, so?"

"Oh, so it is, I mean, I'll just give it, I mean you, a quick kiss good night then."

[Ow, ow, hm, ug, ag, uhf, uhf, ow, oops, huh, gulp, gulp, ugh, pretty boy drizzle issues, swallow]

Um, um, I mean, listen folks, well, I mean, well, I already said that I didn't buy my body, so I had to stick with the list of equipment that it came it, so. Also, as the male, I was supposed to go all, oof, oof, oof with my hips and all, right?

"Well, [mwah] I'm happy, fly boy and as far as the rest of the world is concerned, you ruined my mouth for all other men, not that I'm going to post about this, but sweet taste, babe (mwah), so?"

Hey, re-read anything above and nowhere will you find me saying anything about hating girls, so. LOL, especially my long-term fiancée of what, 13 or 14 years?

"Well, at least don't mention how you just lifted me off of the ground so easily, Teresa, so."

"Alright button boy, I mean fly boy, carry on and don't forget my name then, button stud lover."

I mean, she could have at least zipped me back up seeing how I button dicked her mouth and ruined her for all others, right? Not that I didn't enjoy working the long zipper myself, so.

[Zip up, zip up, ahh, ahh, I'm a fem stud muffin, zip up, zip up, ahh]

And then like any other guy, LOL, I locked myself in my truck and closed my eyes for a few moments. Because that's what real men do. After releasing two drizzles. Nap.

Also, like a real man, I recovered and made my way back towards the Hanging Tree mixer.

"I mean, I had to see it for myself, Timmy. And ah, sweet! I mean, that's like a blonde streak in your hair then, right?"

"Well, it's just adhesive extension. And it's Titi tonight, Willy."

"And you couldn't think to do this during literally any of our video mixers then, Titi Timmy?"

"Um, uh, well, there were a few times of a little of this or a little of that, but I was afraid to break out in full before. I mean, things could have gone badly, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, grab hand and zipper]

"Oh, I mean, Titi, I just wanted a little of this and then maybe a little of that then, so."

[Release grip, zip, zip, zip, what the hell, grab and retain]

"Um, Willy, the Hanging Tree is a little public for all that and this, so."

Also, I mean, just when did we back step away from the Hanging Tree crowd then?

"I mean, I wouldn't have fagged on you, Titi, if you would have wandered around the video game days dressed like this, oh, wait, I mean, I've been deprived and it's all your fault, so we should make up for that tonight with a little bit of this and then follow that up with a little of that, so."

[Zip, zip, zip, zip, ugh, guys, zip, zip, grab]

By the way, I only let him unzip my whip ass flight down so much because I was busy trying to settle in my mind if Willy had ever fagged on me before and all I could come up with was that I wasn't sure what the difference was between fagging and normal horse with the pretty boy was, which, if you re-read any of the above, I have been called, so their words, not mine. Also, LOL, everyone has been fagging on me for like ever anyways, so.

[Zip up, zip up, zip]

"Sorry, but it's way too public here, Willy, but surprise, I kiss!"

[Jump up, wrap arms and have at it in surprise fashion]

[Mwah, ummah, ummah, smooch, mwah, smack, smack, smack]

"Well, I mean, that was some little bit of this then, Titi, so????"

"The Hanging Tree is too public for a little bit of that, Willy. Also, I've never a little of that, so."

"Well, a little bit of that would be legendary, just like this fourth Hanging Tree, so."

Oh, so, I mean, so guys just stab people like that then? With his legendary? Off to the side of the legendary Hanging Tree?

"OK, OK, OK, Willy, I was just testing something out tonight, not trying to win over anyone, so, whew, I mean you just at it like that then?"

"Well, I said I was deprived, so."

But to my favor, LOL, I was able to walk Willy backwards towards the group of people and settle things down, LOL, I think. I mean, with my whip ass flight suit and all, it wasn't easy and yes, I enjoy saying my whip ass flight suit, so stare at my long zipper and get over it already! While I pose for you in my whip ass flight suit.

"Oops, lots of people around, so?"

"Hey, you tricked me, Titi, so I owe you a spanking then."

[Brain clicking, brain clanking, brain chirping, brain on over load, um, light red, medium red, hand prints]

"It's a tie, Willy."

"No, Titi, it's a tie when the guy blows a nut, has a smoke, rolls over for a nap and the other party does whatever, that's a tie! And a rule, so."

Stupid smoke and nap afterwards rule!

"Alright Willy, listen, I have a proposition for you and I promise that it will be a tie in your favor, so?"

"Keep talking, Titi, but no gimmicks, so?"

Well, I mean, there was one gimmick, but it had nothing to do with him, so I omitted that part and went about explaining my "sure to fail" proposition. I promised Willy a hot girl phone number from the black leather Forgotten people if he would escort me the next weekend to the parcel hang out spot between the Water Treatment Plant and the River Patrol Docks. I mean, he wanted a date on the spot with a hot Forgotten girl in exchange for a safe escort, but once I reminded him that stealing a girl right in front of the entire crew wouldn't be the best idea, he agreed.

And I did not promise him that I would be a good date or even a decent date if the phone number thing didn't work out, but I did suggest that we show up early, like at Dusk, when it was still a little light out. I mean, Willy asked me if that was so there would be just enough sunlight remaining so he could see the lip punch coming for flirting with the Forgotten women and I obviously said "yes", but I promised to brace him up as I hid behind his body in total fear, so. I mean, it's just that I fit behind people so well and all, so.

I also promised to have my whip ass flight suit cleaned and ready to go. And maybe I crossed my fingers when I promised him that my gimmick wouldn't get us both lip punched, so.

End Timmy tries out Titi 01