Tina's New Home

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about?" Tina's confusion increased as she saw the hurt look on Imani's face and heard the pain in her motherly tone. "I was trying to get you out of all your dirty clothes so we could wash you up and get them in the laundry. You're the one who thrust your little chest out to me. I was only trying to help you. And now you're yelling at me? After I offered you a place to stay rent free?"

Tina suddenly felt guilty and hung her head in shame. "...but...the pinches really hurt." She knew how little she sounded, but it was true.

"I swear girl, everything about you from your tits to your emotions; you're such a sensitive little thing." Imani gave a small sigh and came closer to Tina. She reached down and gently swatted her hands away from her crotch as she looked her in the eyes.

"Now quit touching yourself there. It's obviously very messy from the stench coming out of there, so how about you let me take you to the bathroom so we can finally get you washed up and in some clean clothes?"

Tina finally let the tears run freely down her freckled cheeks as she reached out and took the woman's larger hand. A nice, hot bath and fresh clothes sounded wonderful after everything she had been through.

12