Tingling Pt. 01

Story Info
Josie and Charlie are tingling, and growing together.
1.6k words
4.78
10.6k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 10/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: All characters are 18 years of age or older.

Josie wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but she wasn't complaining. Earlier in the week her bra -- which she mostly wore for modesty, not support - had started feeling a little tight. She had not dared to hope that it was anything more than the usual swelling before her period, but she wasn't due for another week at least, and this morning there was clearly too much breast being held back by too little bra. Small crescents of flesh were visible at the base, and her little A-cups were starting to look like they were maybe B-cups, given the bit of jiggle she noticed walking down the stairs to the kitchen.

And the tingling! She started noticing it when she was examining herself in the mirror -- feeling some of the new weight in her hands, her breasts were tingling like mad. It was a pleasant sort of buzz that moved gently in waves from deep in her chest forward to her small nipples, causing them to stiffen and plump slightly. 

Her girls had never been sensitive before, but now she was very aware of them, all the time.

She was definitely going to need a new bra soon. Probably with a touch of padding to keep her nipples tucked away. She didn't need to get to work at the gallery until later that day, and that gave her a few hours she could swing by the mall. She had not needed to get sized for a bra in quite a long time, but found herself excited by the idea.

------

Charlie wasn't sure exactly what was happening, but he wasn't complaining. Earlier in the week he had noticed a kind a vague awareness that his underwear felt a bit tight. Well, not tight, exactly -- but more full. He hadn't been quite sure, his morning erections had seemed maybe a bit more insistent than usual -- but this morning, while performing his necessities, there was clearly more of him to handle. A little extra weight in his hands -- and even his testicles seemed somewhat swollen.

And the tingling! He started noticing it after he had taken his shower. It felt like a pleasant buzz, deep in his crotch that gently moved in a wave down the length of his penis -- and leaving him feeling more aware, at all times, of the new weight. 

He had not really paid much attention to his genitals -- sure he masturbates from time to time, and had sex a few times, but it had always felt just kinda ok -- nothing earth shattering. But this felt new and exciting. He'd never measured himself before -- his last girlfriend had said he was a 'good' size, whatever that meant to her. But now he felt like he had to know, and was excited by the idea.

------

32B. One full cup size. And with this lacy blue number she had on, there was even a respectable amount of cleavage -- for the first time in her life, actual cleavage (helped slightly by the padding in the bra she needed to help tame her newly perked up nipples). The tingling had not let up all morning, even as she had ridden the bus to the mall, and walked from shop to shop, looking for the best selection of new lingerie -- finally settling on a cute looking French boutique with an attentive staff, and nice selection of softly muted colors.

This was by far the sexiest, nicest bra she had ever purchased -- and it was a little bit of a splurge, but looking at her newly plumped decolletage, it was clearly worth it. As she turned back and forth in the mirror, the tingling in her breasts intensified suddenly into a dull roar inside her breasts. She gasped in surprise and grabbed her chest. The roar suddenly released in a wash of warmth from deep within. As her gasp of surprise turned into a moan of pleasure, she felt her breasts push insistently into her hands. She looked up into the mirror and watched in awe as her new cleavage grew a little deeper, and the new bra tightened pleasantly, and lifted away from her ribcage slightly. Her breast tissue puffing over the edges of the bra slightly and a new crescent of boob revealing itself underneath.

This magic moment lingered. Josie, breathing heavily, holding onto her new, hand filling breasts as the warmth faded back into a dull tingle again, and she stood, agape, staring at herself clearly wearing a bra that didn't fit. There was just too much Josie in too little bra again. And she loved it.



The clerk returned, knocking on the door softly before joining Josie in the changing room. She regarded her in the mirror with a little surprise, but with a careful eye to the details before heading back out to find her a bra that actually fit the girl in the mirror, whom she clearly misjudged or mis-measured the first time.

------

5.75 inches. Charlie didn't really know if that was bigger or smaller than usual, but everything pointed to that being a bit more than he was used to. He felt thicker than normal too, he noticed as he set the ruler down on the bathroom counter. Charlie continued to stroke himself, enjoying the increased sensitivity and the feel of his enlarged package in his hand.

The tingling he had noticed earlier had not settled in any way -- if anything it had increased. He reached down and felt his testicles in his hand, they felt heavier than they should, and suddenly that tingle intensified and became a buzzing roar he felt down to his core. He gasped in surprise, then began to moan as the buzz changed to a wave of delicious warmth from deep within, pushing out in waves through his crotch. His balls in his hand began to swell larger and heavier, while the wave of warmth travelled up to his penis. He took it into his hand and stared in awe as it began to expand, first swelling wider, pushing his fingers apart slightly before stretching longer, exposing more of the shaft and the head flaring more dramatically before his very eyes.

The feeling was amazing, almost like he had cum, but inside. He gently stroked himself a few more times, before taking up the ruler and lining it up to check if what he thought he saw was real. 

He looked twice. Then a third time. 6.5 inches. He had grown three quarters of an inch in those magic moments. Less than a minute from start to finish. His mind boggled with this realization and he suddenly began to orgasm. His newly enlarged balls apparently more productive as he pumped several large ropes of cum across his bathroom floor with a noisy splat. Clearly more than he had ejaculated before, this was undoubtedly the best orgasm he'd ever experienced.

The warmth he had felt while growing reduced back to a buzzing tingle as he softened a bit. His new, bigger member settling heavy as he gathered his thoughts, and started to clean up his mess. Noting how much cum he'd just ejaculated, he laughingly though that was something else he was going to need to measure, only to be surprised at the sudden increase in the tingling, and a twitch in his groin.

He finished cleaning and jumped in the shower to get ready for work. Getting dressed was an adventure as his usual underwear was now quite a bit fuller than comfortable. He'd have to do some shopping soon, as he finally settled on a pair of silk boxers his last girlfriend had given him. It didn't give him much support, but it did give him room and felt pretty nice as a bonus. His work slacks didn't offer a lot of extra space though, and he was quite aware of noticeable bulge that he hoped was mostly just because of his current excitement and that may not be as noticeable to others. 



Well, not to most anyway. He was hoping the other gallerist he worked with, Josie, might notice a little. He kept meaning to ask her out, but hadn't really worked up the nerve yet. He knew she was single, and cute as a button, and whip smart, and that she quirked her eyebrow just so when he made a corny joke, and... and damnit. He needed to do something about the erection that was straining at his zipper fly now. That would be a bit too obvious.

------

A half hour later, and several new 32 C-cup bras tried -- Josie finally settled on the same blue lacy bra from before, but in the larger cup size. Her new cleavage almost as big as the smile on her face. She also picked up a new blouse with a slight plunge to the neckline to help showcase her new look at work that afternoon -- her old button up being a bit too tight to be comfortable or appropriate. (she'd save that for later, she thought with a flirty wink to herself -- her breasts tingling aggressively in response).

Though maybe it would catch the attention of her coworker Charlie a bit. He was always funny, making corny jokes at the gallery to break up the monotony of a slow afternoon. He was smart, and cute -- single (she remembered him talking about his last girlfriend moving cities). And she knew he liked her. Which was nice, because she liked him. If he didn't make a move soon, she would...and as soon as she thought it, her breasts roared and even through the light padding of the new bra, her nipples pressed aggressively into her shirt... she was going to have to do something about that before work.

To be continued...