All Comments on 'Tip Your Delivery Guy'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SweboSwebo8 months ago

Owen is good. More Owen, please.

lexlogan8lexlogan88 months ago

All Hail Owen! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great stuff, as usual!

DINGDONG33DINGDONG338 months ago

Great story and lots of fun to read and enjoy keep it coming

JimDiamondJimDiamond8 months ago

Great! You do have the ability to bring back great memories from my younger days with your stories! One Halloween two friends and I were going back to the base we were stuck on. Winding through a middle class California neighborhood. Watching the late kids finishing up "Trick or Treating". I laughed that I should try that one more time before I got too old, and yelled "stop the car!" I jumped out and ran to one of the houses, rang the bell and when a very nice looking 40 or so lady came to the door I smiled and said "Trick or Treat!" Clearly she had been drinking, she laughed and asked, "Did my daughter put you up to this? I just came from that silly party of her's, and I don't have any candy." Smiling, I turned my head sideways and replied that, "kisses are always sweet." Stepping forward, hugging me, the lady said, "My daughter said I might get lucky with one of the college hunks, and that imp sent you here!" What began as just a light kiss quickly became some thing else entirely.

An hour later, I staggered out after about three orgasms each, to meet my pissed off buddies waiting in the car. Without her waving from the door, they would not have believed what had happened. Sadly, we had a few before hand and I was so involved I did not get her name or phone number. In that silly round about California neighborhood with all the ranch type houses looking the same, I could never find the exact house again. So, I never again saw that beautiful sweet woman. BUT, your story still brought about the vivid memory of it, as if it were only last night. That is what a great story teller can do. Thanks my "Dream Weaver" friend.

KiwigiverKiwigiver8 months ago

You've done it again Mate - GREAT story!!!

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit246018 months ago

I almost gave this story 4 stars. It was a brief thought, engendered by immediate mental comparisons to some of your exemplary stories. “Yeah, this is a fun, hot story, but it’s nowhere as good as . . . .”

And then I got my mind right. While nowhere as well crafted as so many of the best in your oeuvre, it’s still head and shoulders above 98% of the drivel posted here.

Just make the Owenverse as ridiculous as possible, since nothing posted here is remotely plausible.

RanthoronRanthoron6 months ago

Well, I't try the Haggis Special…

RicknCenFlRicknCenFl5 months ago

Believable enough to make it work for me. Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
5-5-2024 Chapter 8 of Sylvan Courtyard is out now, and the final two chapters will be out in very short order! Give them a read and let me know how you are liking them. ————— 4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. ...