'Tis The Season

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our lips reunited and we were locked together in another totally inappropriate kiss. Her breathing more labored and shorter, I could feel her getting close to another orgasm. I had to help her and so I went back to pummeling her pussy with the breakfast table squeaking underneath us. I hope it can keep our weight. Her moans and groans were getting louder and deeper to the point they were making me shake. Mom was thrashing her head, her hair flying everywhere. "Yes...YES... FUCK YES!" She screamed, "I'm soooo fucking close!" My thrusts went even deeper and harder. I reached down and cupped her bouncing breasts, I roughly squeezed them and Mom couldn't take it anymore. "Oh FUCK YESSSSSSS..." She howled as she violently climaxed underneath me. It was a sight to see.

I slowed down my prods to let her recover for a bit, even though I was struggling to hold off my orgasm. I was drenched in sweat and my nut-sacks felt super heavy.

Her hair was a mess, her makeup smudged and she was covered in perspiration, but Mom just smiled and said, "Fuck yeah, Ryan. I haven't cumed like that since college. Oh, I need you, Ryan. I need you to cum inside me! FILL MY CUNT WITH YOUR CUM!"

I pounded her pussy with every ounce of energy I had. She was gasping for air while my tool was throbbing uncontrollably. Pre-cum was leaking out of my tip, splashing against the walls of her cunt. She was fucking me back, throwing her hips up at every stroke. "Oh fuck yes. I'm so close." Mom groaned. We frantically fucked each other with pure animalistic ferociousness. My balls were contracting as my mother shook uncontrollably. Her legs wrapped around me, urging me to penetrate her deeper as the muscles of her pussy clamped around my cock.

"Oh fuck, Mom," I groaned, "You so fucking tight, we're nearly there," I cried.

"Ohhhhhhh... goooooddddd, I'm fucking cumming you motherfucker!!!" She cried as I drilled my meat deep into her as hard as I could. Mom started to seize and shake underneath me. I couldn't hold off anymore and my ball began to tighten. I shuddered as a load of cum launched from my nuts and flooded her pussy. We both screamed together as a simultaneous orgasm raged within us. Rope after rope cannoned out of my gushing cocktip deep into her womb. As she hissed and I groaned, I pulled my sticky but still spurting cock out and stroked the shaft, milking it as much as I could. Splashes of cum hit her on the stomach and breasts.

Feeling my dick shrivel, I collapsed on a chair while Mom stayed on the table, panting. As I watched a mixture of my cum and her juices trickle out of her pussy, there was one thing on my mind. What the fuck do we do now?

---

Sunday, December 8th

"This one, this one's fine," Dad said, now not even bothering to hide his frustration. He pointed to a fir, hoping that would be the end of his misery.

"Nah, let's get a spruce one," I replied, smiling over his groans.

I just had to fuck with him. We had been looking at Christmas trees for a grand total of 15 minutes, in that time Dad had been bitching non-stop. He hasn't seen me since Labor Day and has done his utmost to avoid me, saying that he's busy at the firm. Mom wanted the three of us to spend some time together and since they hadn't put the tree up, this seemed like a good family activity. But he wasn't happy that we dragged him away from his contracts. I still think that he's fucking someone in that office.

Looking around, I saw that no one noticed me chuckling to myself. I'm judging him for potentially cheating on his wife, while I have actually fucked her. We haven't spoken since that morning. After the initial orgasmic high had faded, there was just awkwardness left. Mom said she was going to have a shower. After I had mine, I found myself in an empty house. She texted me that she had some errands and disappeared for 8 hours. I spent that time bouncing from regret to absolute fear that I literally fucked up my relationship with my mother beyond repair. I kept on asking myself about the future.

Just before dinner, Mom appeared with a handful of bags. She acted as if nothing happened between us. Mom was talkative and flirtatious as ever, bending over a lot and so much double entendre. The first thing she did when she saw me was to drop her boutique boxes, throw her arms around me and grind her enormous mounds against me. Mom then arched back and pushed her chest even more out. Also, I think I felt her hands around my ass. Strippers were less subtle than this. Before I could respond, she kissed me on the forehead and walked away, announcing that she will be ordering take-out.

Dad came back from wherever the fuck he had been and we returned to a normal family. Dad asked me a couple of questions about college. We then moved to football, the only thing we can talk about. As we discussed the playoffs, I could see in the corner of my eye Mom glancing at me, maybe she was checking me out or more likely she was happy her son to be back home. After finishing our Chinese, Mom and Dad retreated to the living room. Seeing that I will have no alone time with Mom, I met up some old friends and hit a couple of bars.

Today nothing really happened. Mom had somehow caged her husband within our house. But he spent most of the time in the den, probably going through work emails. Mom also kept her distance, either on the phone with her friends for hours or cooking. I don't know what her play was, she would alternate between lots of touching and hugging to disappearing for hours. We had dinner and then Mom drove us to the back lot of a church.

"Just pick one!" Dad's frustration came to a boiling point, he was now being a loud ass in public.

"We have to pick the perfect tree," Mom softly replied, walking pass me with a smirk on her face.

We settled on a 10-foot Nordic spruce which cost us just under $90, much to my father's chagrin. I heard Mom mutter 'Grinch' a couple of times at him, but he never heard it. I did and I gave Mom a gentle nudge. Dad drove us home, pretending that he was in a Fast & Furious movie, he kept on going on about some contracts as he ran some red lights. Yeah, all the guilt that I felt before was slowly vanishing.

We return home and Dad ran to his home office. Rolling my eyes, I dragged the tree into the living room with Mom giving me a hand. I placed the tree in its stand, Mom handed me a glass of eggnog with a little bourbon and we silently decorated the tree, while listening to soft jazz covers of Christmas classics and my Dad yelling at someone.

I placed each bauble on the tree, my eyes repeatedly wandered over to Mom and especially her ass. She was wearing tight jeans and a snug black sweater. I don't know what bra she had on; but her tits were raised so high, she could rest her chin on them. She caught me a couple of times gawking at her. There was no real reaction on her face, she just straightened her hair. Mom knocked back a lot of the eggnog, which from the smell of it, was more Maker's Mark than nog. She was enjoying the music, occasionally swaying to it.

But then Dad's argument with whoever was on the other line slowly invaded our solitude.

"He's really busy," I said out loud, just making conversation. I could see that Mom wasn't happy, whenever he switched to shouting, her face would scrunch up.

"Yeah," She glared in the direction of Dad's den. Mom then turned and looked at me, smiling. "I guess it's going to be just you and me this Christmas."

"I'm not complaining," I replied back.

"Nor am I. I mean I have a husband who's cheating on me with a contract and enjoys spending late nights with a secretary who can't do anything right, or so I'm told." Mom then winked at me and raised a finger to her pursed lips. "But still, I have you. And you're a better substitute than your father." She walked passed me and gave a pat on the back.

What does she mean by substitute?

Before I could go over Mom's words, I saw Dad sneak into the room. He had a glass of scotch in his hand and sheepish look on his face. I heard him mutter nice as he examined the nearly decorated tree. He finished his scotch and nervously tried to get my mom's attention.

"J-J-Jenny?"

"Oh, you finished with your work? You want to turn on the lights? Like you usually do? As the man of the house" Mom asked. She was provoking him; there was a running joke with them that only the man of the house can turn on the Christmas lights.

"Erm no, Jenny. I have to return to the office." Dad slowly said, not even making eye contact with his wife. "There's the Davidson contract...and them, and the uh thing with the state." He explained.

I had to bite my lip to prevent me from laughing at this obvious made-up excuse. I wonder what was going on in his head, did he think we were actually buying it.

"Also... Mandy lost some erm files and I gotta, got to help her out." He kept on going.

"Ohhh," Mom cooed in a very mocking tone. "Aw, that's so bad. I know Mandy's a nice girl and everything and she has some skills, but it's time to let her go."

"No," Dad replied, looking at Mom for the first time. "She just needs some training."

I swear I could see him licking his lips. I've met Mandy once, petite brunette but with big tits and a little spacey. Thinking back right now, it feels horrifying that I may have met my future stepmother when she was flashing a whaletail.

"Oh well, I guess you have to do what you have to do," Mom responded.

With that said he was gone, saying a quick goodbye and ran out of the door. He didn't kiss Mom goodbye, I guess he didn't want another woman's perfume on him before his rendezvous with Mandy.

I watched Mom, speculating what her reaction would be; was she going to have a tantrum, was she going to start sobbing or would she go all stoic. As soon the sound of my father's car roared to life and pulled away, Mom stood up straight. She looked distracted with the thoughts in her head.

"He's going to be back late," She said with a small smile forming. "I'm going to get comfortable, finish the lights but wait for me for the star."

Mom then rushed upstairs and I heard her bedroom slam shut. I thought for a second that she was going to have a cry, but that didn't seem right. It felt like she was excited that Dad's going to be out of the house for some time. I carried on with the lights but left the star topper. Travers tradition was that the man of the house gets to turn on the lights, but the woman gets to put the star on the tree.

It took Mom about twenty minutes to get 'comfortable.' That meant wearing a thick black bathrobe, a pair of fluffy high heel slippers and redoing her makeup. Her lips were now a bright ruby-red and looked aching to be kissed. Also, while the robe she had on wasn't as snug as the one she wore yesterday, I could tell that she wasn't wearing the push-up bra from before. I know I shouldn't be looking at my mother like that but fuck it.

"All done, baby?" She asked with her back to me, marveling the tree.

"Yeah, just the star to go." I handed her the gold ornate tree topper. "I grab the stool from the kitchen."

"Thank you, baby," She leaned over and gave me kiss on the cheek that very close to my lips. Also, she smelt terrific. "It's good to have at least one man in the house to help out."

As she climbed the stool, I had flashbacks to yesterday, her robe slowly hiking up. Unfortunately, there was no chance of that happening again, the robe she wore fell past her calves. She bent forward and slowly placed the star on top of the tree, her ass pointing up. God, I wanted to caress two firm round checks again.

As if she knew that I was lewdly ogling her, Mom turned to me and said, "Go do the lights." She asked while straightening up. I looked at her perched on the stool, she reminded me of those statues of Greek goddesses. Jennifer Travers, the goddess of oedipal lust. I flipped the light switch and the room when dark.

"Tell me, if you see anything you like?" She said in the darkness.

Feeling confused by that, I stumbled my way to the outlet and I plugged in the lights. The living room was instantly illuminated by three dozen LED snowflake lights. I should have been taken back by the Christmas tree, seeing how beautiful it looked. But as soon as the light flicked on, Mom dropped her robe and my eyes bugged out, my jaw dropped and my cock went hard with a vengeance. Underneath the robe, she wore a black laced bra with her areolas very visible and matching crotchless panties. Even in the dim light, I could still make out the puffy pinkness of her cunt lips.

"Well? Do you like what you see?" She asked, arching an eyebrow.

I had to laugh; it was all too perfect. "That was great timing with the lights." I grinned back.

"There's nothing sweeter than a plan going smoothly," Mom then slowly climbed off the stool. "Thank god your father left; I was getting desperate."

Desperate? Huh. That word raised a lot of questions in my lust-filled brain. Was she planning to seduce me all day? Was this going to be a regular thing? I groaned due to a mixture of epic lust and to my own overthinking brain. Who fucking cares about her reasons and what happens next.

I grabbed her and we ran to the master bedroom.

I remember kicking the door to Mom and my father's room and her tongue twirling around mine, everything else was a bit of a blur. I don't know how she stripped me to my boxers, I guess I was more engrossed on how her breasts felt against my naked chest than to think about sartorial changes.

Mom broke our embrace and I realized that we were near the foot of the bed. She flashed me a wicked grin and slowly dropped to her knees before me. I sat on the edge of the bed and eagerly watched my mom play with my cock. She lowered her mouth close to my pulsating tool, my cockhead tingling as it felt her hot breath. "Oh yessss..." I groaned as Mom kissed my rock-hard member through the fabric. She then yanked my underwear down, freeing my dick. I expected her to devour my man-meat in one go but Mom rubbed my tip over her cheeks and lips. I could see drops of pre-cum paint her cheeks. She opened her lips and I placed my hand behind her head, gently guiding my mom's mouth down onto my throbbing tool.

"Oh fuck," I muttered as I watched my mother slowly suck my cock. Her blowjob was different than yesterday, Mom taking more time and being more attentive. She kissed the bulbous tip before sliding her lips down my shaft then back up again. Again I wished I could take a photo, the sight of my mom blowing me while dressed so slutty was something I was going to keep to the grave. Mom then started to take more of my cock into the warm chasm of her mouth. I shuddered as I felt a familiar feeling of her throat enclose around my dick. She held me like a pro deep inside her before pulling off and working her tongue over my tip.

Her tongue then reached my balls and I shuddered as my mom worked my nut sacks. "Oh god, Mom!" I moaned loudly, "that feels soooooo good..." Mom didn't say anything, she just took one of my balls and stuffed into her mouth. I moaned again as I felt her suck on it. I've never had a girl do that to me. She then released me and at slid her tongue around my tool. Pre-cum was oozing from my cockhead to the amusement of my mother, she grinned and licked it up.

I watched her mouth open and Mom's lips wrap around my arching bulbous tip. She tightened her grip around the head and frantically sucked me off. Her then head then bobbed up and down on my thick member, strands of her blonde hair hitting me. She rested her hands on my thighs, using them as leverage as she eagerly mouth-fucked my pole. I felt my balls tighten and my tip throb uncontrollably, I wasn't going to last long; the way her tongue slid up and down my shaft as she fucked me didn't help.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned.

The first load of cum blasted out from my balls, shot up my shaft and hit the back of my mom's throat. Suddenly Mom released my cock and sat up. Another load shot of jizz hit her on the neck. Mom ignored it, she yanked down her bra, freeing her gloriously massive tits. When I saw her place her hands on her breasts, my brain finally caught up and I understood what was going to happen next. She's going to tit-fuck me! She pushed her soft, luscious breasts around my spasming tool, milking it for every last drop. I then grunted as I finished cumming, falling back on the bed.

Mom stood up in front of me, my cum trickling down her neck and tits, I even hit her nipples. She dabbed a finger and raised it to her mouth. Oh fuck, she looked unbelievably gorgeous as she rubbed my cum into her skin. She then disappeared for a moment; I heard the faucet going for a while. She returned and pulled me up on my feet. We immediately kissed again, our tongue dueled in mid-air. While we embraced, Mom took my hands and slid them down her sides, stopping at her pussy. "Your turn," she said as she pulled my fingers to her already wet slit, "I want you to worship it."

I took a step back before getting down on my knees. I just needed a moment so I could admire my gorgeous mother. I then sat down on the carpet and pressed my face up against her wet panties. Like a child on Christmas, I quickly unwrapped my present, tugging on her black thong and pulling it down to her legs. Her shaved wet pussy gleamed inches from my lips.

Mom moaned and threw her head back as she felt my breath on her engorged cunt lips; she knew what I was about to do and it was making her squirm in anticipation. I gently ran my tongue from her throbbing clit to the opening of her cunt, then up again, she tasted sweet and warm. "Oh yes," Mom groaned and shuddered in my arms. She was getting so excited; it was easy to tell with how wet she felt, her juices were literally dripping down my chin.

I carried on sliding my tongue up and down her pussy, I've only ate out a girl once before, so I didn't realize I was teasing her. "More," she groaned, "Oh fuck," Mom then muttered as I plunged the tip of my tongue into her moist openings. Her lips quickly parted as I pushed my tongue as far and as deep as I could. My hands cupped her butt cheeks as I buried my face in her cunt, using my tongue probe and exploring her pussy.

Above me, Mom was struggling to stay in control. She was shaking, pinching her nipples and biting her lip to stifle her cries. Her pussy was gushing more of her juices, coating my mouth. I worked my tongue like a cock, thrusting in and out of her wet hot hole. I felt her hand on the back of my head, she forcefully grinded my mound on my face as her knees began to buckle.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... oh fuck..." Mom chanted, she then screamed, "OH SHIT!" as she unleashed a flood of her slick juices on my face. Her hand continued to grind her pussy on my mouth, prolonging her orgasm. I had my lips around her pulsing clit, sucking on it heavily, making Mom thrash and yell my name. Her breathing had become labored and short as she was reaching her peak. I then pushed two of my fingers up her wet cunt and roughly finger-fucked my mother. My tongue quickly lapped up her spasming pussy as I continued my digit assault. "Oh fuck...RYAN! I'm cumming... again!" she shrieked as she rode out her searing orgasm, coating my face with more of her juices.

"Holy fuck Mom, that was--" I tried to say, before Mom grabbed me and kissed me hard. We fell back on the bed, our lips parted and she thrust her tongue into my mouth. She moaned, savoring the taste of her own juices. We then kissed, licked and sucked for a couple of moments before Mom released me.

"I need your cock," Mom said, breathlessly.

She grabbed me again and while we kissed, she moved us into position. Mom wrapped her legs around my waist, lifting me up and guiding my cock to her dripping pussy. I had my head buried in the valley between her luscious tits, peppering her soft flesh with my lips. I reached down and gripped my cock, aiming my purple head at the wet folds of her pussy. With a clumsy push, I slowly sank my cock head into her. "Yess..." Mom groaned in my ear, "Give me all of it..."