All Comments on 'Tit for Tat'

by afureteru

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesover 7 years ago
Holy Fuck, you're a shitty writer.

"Go see your friends, movie, or something, but don't come home until 9 on the dot, got it?"

I had to scroll back up after that comment, and not just because of the slipshod grammar. Yep, the son is 9 and the daughter is 6, but at about 7:00 pm you're sending them out of the house until 9:00 pm "on the dot". I can visualize the 6 and 9 year old in line at a cinema, and the cashier looking around for the adults who should be with kids so fucking young, but I can't visualize HOW they get there. Are they paying for a cab or an Uber with the money they just collected? And how would they have time to get there and back AND fit in the movie? Your ability to think beyond the next five minutes seems to be nonexistent.

You're either a child who's too young to be on this site yourself, or your an idiot who shouldn't be posting stories on this site. Either way, go find some other way to occupy your time. I know, you can go see your friends or a movie or something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Why

Why write about a disgusting man, who may also be an abusive husband and an immoral sperm donor--not a father, please.

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Garbage

and worse! 1*

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Normally I like this type of story

But this was just plain old abuse. Pure and simple. Greed, wealth and ego. He needs to be fucked in the ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous