Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 08

Story Info
Janet comes back and fucks Mike and more.
2.4k words
4.32
7.2k
7

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers

Mike slept very well after the busy day he had with the interview and titty fucking demonstrations, drinking too much, and the hassles with Janet the bed felt good. Before he went to sleep he did call and leave a message for Janet, eating some crow, hoping it would do some good.

Mike woke up early with a lot of things on his mind as far as the film was concerned trying to decide what to do about certain matters. If Janet came back he would still have two slots to fill. Sharon, the neighbor, although older, could be a good candidate but who would be the 8th? Maybe Mette from Denmark? She had said she might be willing to do something when they last said goodbye to each other several months ago.

Coffee and a bagel with cream cheese would help to clear the cobwebs from his mind. Then a nice hot shower will get him going again. While the coffee was brewing he cut the bagel in two and put the cream cheese on it after toasting it and by the time it was ready so was the coffee. He used a good strong blend that filled the apartment with the aroma of the brew. Combined with the bagel and cream cheese he felt the kick of the coffee as well as filling his stomach with something good to eat.

After his shower and another cup of coffee, Mike was ready to go with his day. He would call Mette and meet up with Sharon and get the 8 women in place.

"Mette, this is Mike. Do you remember me?"

"How could I forget you," Mette said purring.

"I'm on the phone with you so I certainly remember you," he said.

"What can I do for you?" Mette said with doubt in her tone.

"I'm doing a film about a tit fuck contest and I want you to be in it," he said with an air of certainty. "I'm producing and directing it."

"What makes you think your film will be a success?" she asked.

"Two reasons. No one has ever done a contest before and there is a drawing for a trip to a desert island with the girls with the purchase of the DVD."

"It certainly sounds like it could be a winner," she said. "How do I win the contest?"

"The contest starts with 8, then 4, then 2, and then the winner," he said. "I don't know who will win the match. It will be based on the girls and the speed of the titty fuck."

"When will the filming take place and how many days?" Mette inquired.

"One day for sure and maybe three," said Mike.

"I'm interested Mike,"

"Good Metta. I'll take care of your expenses to fly here in about two weeks when we start the filming."

"Will talk to you soon Mike. Goodbye"

Mike felt good that Mette was on board and now he had to focus on the last girl, Sharon. She was older with bigger titties 48DD and would set off the other women nicely. He decided to go over and see her about performing in the film. His experience with her was limited to one particular day, a good one and his schedule didn't give him a chance to get back to her.

He knocked on her door and she answered with a vivacious smile making Mike feel right at home. She was casually dressed in a loose tank top, shorts, and sandals. She had no bra on which was quite evident from the jiggling of her breasts.

"Nice to see you, Mike," Sharon said. "To what do I owe this visit?"

"I want to tell you about the film I'm doing and want to know if you want to participate in it?" Mike asked.

"I appreciate the offer but I think I'm a little old for this. I do have a girlfriend ½ my age who might be interested. She isn't 48DD but a solid 34DD and I think she might be interested. I can give her a call if you like."

"I would like the age difference to give the viewers a choice of different women, from fairly young to MILF type," he said.

"I think not," she said.

"Give this woman a call then and we'll see what happens with her," he said with disappointment in his voice. "How about a drink Sharon? You know my favorite"

"Coming right up," she said. "Think I'll have one myself, Manhattan that is."

She had Jack Daniels, vermouth, and cherries from the refrigerator. They touched glasses and each took a sip of the stronger drink. Each could feel the effect of the drink. Mike, sitting on the couch, took another good sip and set the drink on the coffee table. Sharon joined him on the couch and put her hand on his knee, getting close to him. She too took another sip and felt good also. She leaned over and gave him a nice kiss, an open invitation for Mike to do what he wished.

Mike kissed her back, against his chest. Her large 48DD's felt good on his upper body the soft supple tits smashing hard and flattening. Mike could feel the nipples already erect and hard. Sharon pulled her loose tank top off baring her huge breasts for Mike who immediately grabbed them with his hands and began to knead them feeling the weight of them.

Sharon pulled her shorts and panties off, kicked her sandals off, and laid her head on Mike's lap, feeling his hard cock on the back of her head. Mike's phone rings.

"Mike this is Janet. We need to talk now," she screamed. "I will be there in 15 minutes." Click.

"Sharon I have to go right now," Mike said. "I will be back in a little while."

Sharon sat up so Mike could get up and leave.

"Hurry up and come back as soon as you can," she said.

"I promise to finish what I started," he said.

Sharon got up still topless and gave him a nice kiss as Mike headed out the door. Mike got home right away and fixed two Manhattan's, one for each of them and promptly took another gulp of the drink feeling the warming effect of it. He waited but not too long.

Janet didn't bother to knock, coming in like a whirlwind. Mike handed her the drink and she took a huge gulp and set it down on the coffee table.

"I've decided to be in your film but you're going to be my partner in the first round and as long as I keep winning," she said.

"But I'm the director/producer," Mike blurted out.

"No buts. That is the way it's going to be. And that is final. If you want to fuck me you'll shut up."

"I won't argue with you. You've taken over as producer of the film so you're calling the shots," Mike said sarcastically.

Both Janet and Mike took sips of their drinks, Mike beginning to feel the effects from the previous one he had at Sharon's.

Mike watched as Janet sipped on her drink and smiled at her boldness. She felt good about her courage doing what she did. Mike tipped his drink to Janet and took another sip of the Manhattan.

"What are you going to do if we lose?" she said.

"I want to play the film out," he said. "I have no idea what will happen. It is going to be a complete surprise for me. If we lose in the first round we can watch the contest. If you win you'll have to fuck whoever wins the contest."

"A chance I'll have to take," she said.

Janet finished her drink and pulled her t-shirt off revealing her beautiful pear-shaped breasts, alabaster white, blue-veined, large brown areolas, perky nipples that stuck straight out. She had two blue veins, one on each breast that went to the areola and stopped. They were very visible.

Janet arched her back to emphasize her tits urging Mike on to come and play with them. Mike watched as she took off her shorts and then her bikini panties. She had a nicely trimmed triangle. Her pussy was very inviting and Mike was looking forward to putting his cock there. Her hymen, as explained to him earlier had been broken in a horse riding incident. Mike had no reason not to believe her.

Her face was very plain looking, a large nose with short brown hair, brown eyes. She took care of herself. Her body was perfect with nice legs, nice ass, and perfect breasts, one that you could look at for a long time. She had seen little if any sun on her body, she was pure white except for a little sun on her arms, neck, and face. She walked to the coffee table and finished her drink sitting down on the couch next to Mike.

Mike took the cherries out of each glass, took his pocket knife and made the holes in the cherries a little spot larger, and put them on each nipple, all while Janet looked on in surprise. They stuck on without falling off; Mike got off the couch and on his knees and pushed Janet down on the couch.

She turned to her side and Mike bit down on each of the liquor saturated cherries biting her nipples at the same time as the cherry. As he was biting he held the breast with both hands, kneading the flesh as Janet squirmed with pleasure. With his tongue, he licked off the liquor from her nipples. He also licked off with his tongue that had dripped down off of the areolas. Janet could feel the roughness of his tongue as it moved from nipple to areolas to breast flesh, to stomach and further down her body. When he got to her pussy he stopped and pulled her slit open with his hands. He licked both the inner and outer lips which were already wet with her juices. Janet shivered in delight as Mike continued to lick the inner lips and went onto the clitoris.

Janet's clitoris was particularly sensitive and when Mike's tongue first touched her clit she went wild with passion. The more he touched it with his tongue the hornier she got. She was pushing her pussy up against his face and rotating her hips.

"Fuck me, Mike, fuck me," she screamed in delight.

Mike mounted her in the missionary position. He stuck his cock next to her pussy.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Mike asked

"Yes please fuck me."

Mike slowly stuck his cock in a little bit into her very tight pussy pushing it to new limits she had never experienced before. She screamed in both throbbing and enjoyment, encountering this feeling for the very first time. Mike jammed it in a little bit further and Janet screamed again.

"More, more put it in deeper," she cried out.

Mike was having trouble getting his penis in further as she was so taut. Her juices were flowing and there was precum all of which helped.

Mike started sliding his rod back and forth, each time going in a little bit deeper with each thrust. Mike was pushing hard on her tits feeling both the breast flesh and the rock hard nipples that were aching for attention. While pushing down he was pulling up on the nipples between two of his fingers.

At the same time, he was thrusting his cock back and forth each time getting a little further into her pussy. Janet was rotating her hips and pussy giving it a dual effect on her.

Mike squeezed the pear-shaped fleshy mounds and bit down on the nipples hard producing a two-fold effect on her clitoris. Janet came for the first time and Mike had not gone all the way in. Both Mike and Janet pushed harder and the cock went to the end of her pussy.

Janet was now soaking wet with her juices so Mike's penis slid a lot easier thrusting in and out while she pushed her pussy harder against them.

"I'm cumming Mike, I'm cumming again," she said. "It feels so good Mike."

"It feels great Janet. Your breasts and pussy are hard to beat," he said as he pushed it in a little deeper.

"I've never cum so hard in my life," she said.

"I've never fucked pussy so tight before," said Mike.

Mike continued his thrusting going in deep and pulling it almost out feeling her wetness and lubrication. Janet pushed a little bit harder as Mike bit down on her nipples making them more erect and horny again.

"Cum for me Mike. Fill me full of cum."

Mike pushed one last time and grunted loudly. He came over and overfilling her full of his manhood juice as Janet came for the third time screaming yet again. The juice dripped out of her onto the couch and left her exhausted from the lovemaking. Mike too was tired from the extended love play but enjoyed every minute of it.

"I loved it so much," she said. "You were perfect for the first time. My clit and nipples are still on fire from the attention you gave them."

"There is no encore for this," said Mike. "This was it, the best it can get."

"You mean that Mike?" she said. "Was it the best for you? It was for me."

Mike got up and put his shorts on going into the kitchen to fix himself and Janet another drink. Janet remained nude her breasts bobbing as she took another drink from Mike. While Mike could feel the effects of the drink he wasn't drunk and wanted to think things through.

"What are you thinking about Mike?" Janet asked.

"The girls in the film. I've got Mette, Anne, Jodie, Suzanne, Carrie, Casey, Janet, and one I'm not sure of Sharon, who is older and Angie a girlfriend of Sharon who is ½ the age that I haven't met yet. Sharon doesn't want to do it. Do you have anyone who might like to participate? Mette is someone I met a while ago who lives in Copenhagen. She is 40 but looks younger and will be okay."

"I'll call Lauren and see if she's interested in doing it," Janet said.

They kissed and Janet left leaving Mike to ponder his thoughts.

sdsioux
sdsioux
189 Followers