Tit Fuck Contest Ch. 09

Story Info
Angie is the last finalist and Janet fucks some more.
2.5k words
4.43
8.5k
3

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/09/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers

Mike thought and decided to give Sharon a call and see what Angie was all about. The only thing that Sharon was going to be upset about was that he didn't come back right away. She didn't want to participate in the contest due to her age. As he was ready to phone there was a knock on the door.

"Hello, I'm Mike and you must be Angie. Tell me a little bit about yourself," guessing who it was.

"I'm 5'5", 115 lbs, blonde, dark hair mix, blue eyes, 25, 34DD-24-36 and yes Sharon explained to me what the film was about. We've had a lot of experience (pointing to her big breasts) in titty fucking with numerous people."

Angie was a looker, typical blonde type, and short hair, and pretty nose, thick lips with pink lipstick, flat stomach, nice ass, and long legs for her size. My best guess was older but certainly looked like she could be 25.

"I suppose you want to sample the merchandise before you hire me for the part?" she said.

"I take it you've done this before," Mike said with an air of business on his mind.

"This isn't the first time for me," she said, as she pulled her top off revealing a very nice pair of breasts, grapefruit-size with large pink areolas and small but perky nipples that I assume got very erect with stimulation. There was very little sag to them if any at all. They were more than a handful but not too large either. In a word, they were perfect in size, shape, looks (very white).

"You've got a nice pair of titties Angie," Mike said, "I can see that no sampling is necessary for you to get the part unless you want to?"

Angie walked over to Mike and put his hands on her tits, letting him get a nice feel of the merchandise. They were certainly soft but firm to the touch and more than a handful as his hands spilled out the excess flesh filled with tiny blue veins throughout the breast flesh.

"Sure feels nice Angie," Mike said. "No silicon in these titties."

"They are all-natural Mike. There is nothing but me to feel and play with and do whatever you want to with them."

Mike dug his hands in deeper into the breast flesh leaving hand marks on the sides of her melons. The nipples from the titty play were beginning to get erect and hard, Angie feeling the effect of Mike's hands. Mike ran his finger up and down her cleavage feeling the tightness of it. It was a very fuckable pair of titties that he fully intended to sample.

Angie asked for a drink and Mike made her a screwdriver and a Manhattan for himself with Jim Beam. He sat down on the couch and handed her the drink which she took a sip of.

"Strong the way I like it," she said. "I can taste the vodka as well as the orange juice."

Mike took a sip of his own and nodded in agreement, looking at the topless Angie sitting next to him. God, she had beautiful titties all of the women in the upcoming film were great! This was going to be one great contest with 7 beautiful women going home as losers.

Angie took another sip of her screwdriver and got down on her knees in front of Mike. She pulled his shorts off and began playing with his cock, stroking it gently to get it hard. Mike sighed at the attention he was getting from Angie and looking forward to fucking those nice breasts.

Having got his cock to partial attention she slipped it into her mouth and began moving back and forth using her saliva to lubricate it. As she slid it toward her throat she slid her tongue on his rod. Mike sighed as it began to grow and become more erect, making it harder to hold in her mouth without pushing it deeper toward her throat.

Angie continued her onslaught on his cock with wanton abandon almost like she wasn't going to titty fuck him but give him a blow job instead. She moved in and out in a steady motion as well as rotating the shaft with her hands. Suddenly without any warning, she stopped.

"Mike, are you ready for the main course?" she said in a naughty manner.

"If you mean a titty fuck the answer is yes I am ready to sample the merchandise."

Angie pulled the cock out of her mouth and carefully placed the wet cock in her tight cleavage preparing it for a good fucking she claimed to be a pro at. Her breasts felt wonderful as she began to move her titties back and forth with her hands holding her melons firmly in place making a nice tight tunnel for him to slide back and forth in.

"Do you like my titties Mike?" she said. "Are they what you expected?"

"They're all I expected and more Angie," he said. "There dense yet there is a softness to them that makes my cock slide back and forth so smooth."

"Take your time Mike. I won't make you cum in a minute which you know I could do if I wanted. You better get some guys who can hold an erection or I'll win this contest with ease."

Mike starred at the gorgeous mounds surrounding his cock and knew she was in control of the situation. The white blue-veined mounds were firmly surrounding his throbbing cock covering it except at the end of the thrust which Angie licked his cockhead cleaning off all of the precum and making it even harder.

Mike pulled her hands away and his cock out and began to rub the cockhead on her already hardened nipples which were the size of pencil erasers. As he rubbed the nipples Angie moaned with delight as Mike switched from nipple to nipple making her squeal with passion. Angie was turned on with the nipple's attention and Mike seeing this continued massaging her.

Mike now sensed he was in control and he expanded his massaging to include the bumpy areolas and part of the breast flesh surrounding the area. He expanded his kneading to include the bottom part of her titties, feeling the weight of them on his rod. Like the other 7, he sampled these were every bit as good.

Mike enjoyed covering her breasts with his cock but settled back into her cleavage and began sliding back and forth feeling the friction making it feel more sensitive and closer to cumming.

Angie liked being in control again as she dictated the tempo by pushing her mounds of joy as she wished.

"Enjoy Mike enjoy," she said. "Fuck them nice and slow so you can feel every thrust getting you closer and closer to shooting your hot cum all over me."

"These are gorgeous Angie, perfect for fucking. I can't hold back much longer. My cock is so sensitive, it's ready to explode."

"Cum all over my titties. I want to feel your hot semen on me."

"I'm ready to cum Angie. I can't hold it anymore," he said.

Mike came hard shooting his load on her neck, watching it form a pool on her, a pearl necklace. Mike wanted to shoot it all over tits but he was paralyzed and couldn't move his cock so it all landed above her breasts.

"You'll find that my cleavage is as tight as my pussy. When I push my cleavage in you can't pull it out, thus the pool of cum on my neck."

"I can see the result, Angie. I tried to pull it out but couldn't," he said.

"When do we get started?" Angie asked.

"In about two weeks. The girls are all in place and the guys will be easy to get. I've got a studio set-up with lights, backgrounds, and two cameras. I know how to edit. I'm still working on the desert island getaway."

"What is that about?" She asked.

"The purchase of the DVD entitles you a chance to win a weekend with the winning girl. I haven't worked out the details of that part yet."

"It sounds like something different enough to be a success. Do you think you'll sell extra copies with the promo to make it worthwhile, she said."

Angie and Mike got dressed and finished their drinks quietly. Mike could feel the Manhattan having had one at Sharon's before having this one. He kissed her goodbye and Mike went back to work on his project. He had a lot of work to do in his film and he needed to concentrate on getting things accomplished.

Janet called.

"My friend Kathy expressed an interest in the film. Should I send her to buy for an interview?"

"She could be on a standby basis but I already have 8 for the contest. What does she look like?"

"Short, thin, black hair, brown eyes, curvy, and well stacked of course," Janet replied.

"Will I like her?" he said.

"I think you'll like her breasts and figure, but she is a little small."

"Have her come by and I'll talk to her," Mike said.

"Do you want me to come by?" Janet said.

"Sure. I'd like to see you," he said.

"I can come by right away if you'd like," she said.

"I'm free right now. Better not call Kathy until you leave," he said.

"See you in a little bit Janet," Mike said.

Mike hung up the phone, went to the kitchen and poured himself a Jim Beam with a little bit of soda water and took a good gulp of it and sat down on the couch to wait for her. He could feel the effect of the drink but it felt good to him. He grabbed some artwork to get an idea of what it might look like and looked at some of the photos he had taken. Probably he would have to do a few more to get it exactly right.

He took another sip of his Beam and soda water and grabbed his camera a Canon 6D Mark 2 and set it up with a 16-35 mm f. 2.8 lens and a Gitzo tripod. He wanted some shots of Janet getting her tits fucked for artwork for the DVD as well as the internet file.

He didn't have to wait too long for Janet to show up dressed nicely in a blouse, skirt, and nice shoes. She had a nice bra on that he could tell and was made up very nicely with pink lipstick, eyeliner, and eyebrow makeup. For being such a plain woman she took care of herself to get the maximum from her body.

"Good to see you, Mike. I see you have your camera set-up, something in mind?"

"Yes, Janet I wanted a couple of shots of you titty fucking for artwork for the DVD cover and the internet artwork.

"Am I going to be featured on the cover?" she asked.

"The front with your beautiful breasts sprayed in cum. Does that make you happy?"

"Sure does," she said.

Janet went into the kitchen and fixed herself a drink, a vodka sour. Mike stayed on the couch and finished off his drink. Janet came over to the couch and gave Mike a nice kiss. Mike could feel the lipstick on his mouth, making the chapped lips a little smoother. Mike's hands automatically went to her breasts feeling the softness of them through the bra. She kissed him again using her tongue in his mouth while Mike continued to feel her breasts. Janet unbuttoned her blouse and Mike reached behind to undo her bra so he could feel her pear-shaped beauties without any clothes on them. The nipples were already erect in anticipation of what was going to happen to them.

Her large brown areolas and perky nipples were waiting to be sucked on and Mike didn't disappoint her. He took one then the other and made them hard and erect including the small bumps. Mike saw the blue veins underneath her alabaster titties and pressed them down so that there were red hand marks on the sides of her pear-shaped titties. He continued to suck and make the nipples even more erect, like hard little pebbles.

Janet took her skirt and panties off and Mike took off his shorts and underwear. Her nipples were connected to her clitoris and she could feel the nipple attention on her aching tits, from the attention they were getting. Janet was in anticipation of how good Mike's cock would feel in her cleavage sliding back and forth the friction making it paradise for her. Mike looked through the viewfinder and turned the camera on, before putting his cock in her cleavage.

Janet spits twice on his cock to give it some lubrication, licked the head of his cock, and began sliding the hard rod back and forth. She loved getting her titties fucked and Mike loved doing it to her. The cock was the perfect fit for her breasts. They were small enough to show some of his cock as it slid back and forth but not too large to completely engulf the rod so that it disappeared.

Mike slid his cock back and forth enjoying the friction of the breasts as well as holding the titties down in place mashing them down like bread dough. The nipples stuck between his two fingers and he was rubbing the nipples making them even harder.

Janet was groaning with pleasure and was very close to cumming as she was having her nipples rubbed and she was playing with her clit. That was in addition to the breast mashing and kneading. It was more than she could stand.

"I'm cumming Mike," said Janet with erotic thoughts in her mind. "It's so good!"

Janet's body shuttered as her body climaxed twice. She couldn't get enough of the titty fucking and breast play. Mike was still pumping away on her magnificent breasts feeling the wonderful resistance of the flesh rubbing on his cock. Even though she had cum her nipples were still alive with sensitivity.

Mike's cock was paralyzed except for going back and forth. He was so hard and erect, his blue balls ready to burst with ropes of cum.

Janet moved Mike's cock on to her nipples and rubbed in a circular motion around her areolas concentrating on her nipples, making his hardened cock and her nipples even harder and darker from the blood engorging them.

Finally, Mike couldn't hold back and he unloaded his load on her breasts and nipples, watching the cum drip off them onto her stomach. There was also a rope on the top of each breast as well as small creamy spots of white sperm. She was covered in cum and loved every minute of it. There were photos of her to satisfy the artwork for the cover of the DVD.

All in all, it was a successful day. A lot was accomplished and the film was getting ever closer to being filmed.

sdsioux
sdsioux
190 Followers