Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt his tongue lap up my slit and I couldn't help but raise my hips towards his mouth. He moves his hips and I feel his cock enter my throat, feeling his balls against my lips. At the same time, I felt his tongue enter my pussy hole, fucking my hole as thoroughly as his cock was fucking my mouth. I heard Carl make slurping sounds as my pussy was feeding his tongue with more of my fluids as it kept dripping.

Carl returned to sucking my clit as I felt him finger fuck my pussy with his fingers sliding in easily. He added another finger and I moan, feeling a slight burn as he pushed two fingers down to the last knuckle. I lifted my hips for more, forgetting about the window, mindless with the need to cum.

He removed his fingers with a string of my pussy fluids dripping off of them as he also removed his cock and commanded me to suck on his fingers to taste myself.

"Taste how sweet you are, Angel." He said.

I sucked his fingers, tasting myself on him, slightly sweet and salty. I sucked his fingers as hard as I sucked on his cock.

He returned his cock to my mouth, and his mouth to my clit as his tongue was slipping and sliding and teasing my bud. I felt his finger tease my ass hole and before I could think or protest, he pushed his slick finger into my ass. I squealed, feeling the intrusion, but his cock makes me gag before I could do anything more. He moaned as he felt my throat squeeze him. My ass hole gripped his finger tightly, contracting and pulsing, and Carl must have felt that I was close to orgasm by the way I was lifting my hips to meet his mouth.

His tongue slipped inside my pussy, fucking it as his finger thrust hard inside my ass. I screamed against his cock, cumming all over his mouth and tongue. I heard Carl groan and felt his cock in my throat pulsate, cumming down my throat. I felt his cock twitch and spasm as my pussy did the same. He kept feeding on my pussy as he commanded me to swallow every drop of his cum. Not a drop was spilled. I felt him pull of out my mouth and I almost protested.

He asked me to turn and face the window and spread my legs and pussy lips to show our new friends below and I could see they were still watching us. Carl stood behind me, squeezed my tits, and pulled my hair to tilt my head as he kissed me, letting me taste myself on his tongue and lips. I could see his chin and cheeks were also wet and I blushed. Carl waved at those below and closed the windows.

He helped me off the table and we both shared a warm bath, talking about what we did today and also wondering how tomorrow is going to play out.

We both climbed into bed naked, turned off the lights, and fell into a deep sleep spooning each other.

Chapter 5 - Tease

I woke up craving coffee! A combination of jet lag and extracurricular activities had collided together and placed my head into a deep fog. The only solution for me was a large, black, extra bold cup of delicious Thai-grown coffee. Many of the traditional coffees in Thailand were sweetened with condensed milk and sugar or iced and sweetened with sugar. I preferred the unsweetened variety with the real coffee taste.

I eased myself out of bed while Angel was still sleeping and brewed the coffee. When I walked back to bed, Angel was just waking up. I was still naked and had a slight morning erection.

Angel whispered in her quiet morning voice, "Well hello Peter, I see you're already up."

I laughed saying, "Yes, Peter wants me to tell you, Carpe Diem."

We both started laughing as Angel knew that Carpe Diem meant "seize the day" in Latin. Peter was an affectionate name that Angel had bestowed upon my penis. I thought it was a perfect name for my trusted friend. She would playfully refer to Peter on certain occasions and I always enjoyed her humor.

Angel enjoyed a sweetened version of her coffee, so I went back to the brewer, added some sugar and milk, and brought it back to her along with mine. We sat in bed drinking our coffee and my head already started feeling better.

Just then, there was a knock on the door and something was slid underneath it. I went over and retrieved it. A note stated to meet in the hotel lobby in an hour for breakfast and a meet and greet. Both Angel and I were excited about meeting others here.

We finished our coffee and took a shower together. We loved our showers when we vacationed in both the Philippines and Hawaii and were getting pretty good at washing all the right areas along with some playful teasing. She always gave me a hard erection while soaping and massaging my penis and said that it was necessary to do so to get all the parts clean. I always soaped her pussy lips on the outside, never getting soap inside, while squeezing them together and massaging. I also said that this was necessary to clean all the parts. We were both amused.

We washed up, dried each other off, got out of the shower, and began getting ready. Soon, we headed to the lobby to meet the others.

When we got to the lobby, we were greeted by the hotel staff and taken to a large sunken room with large comfortable lounge chairs and couches. We were the first to arrive and could smell food being prepared. Soon a female couple joined us, followed by another couple. We introduced ourselves. The female couple introduced themselves as Aiya and Yumi. The other couple introduced themselves as Steve and Ching. Soon, another couple arrived and introduced themselves as Alex and Mai. Alex had a noticeable Russian accent. Finally, Aston and Myra arrived and introduced themselves and we mentioned that it was nice to see them again. Steve and Ching had met before and seemed to be familiar with each other.

A man came over to our group and introduced himself as Dao. He welcomed us and said that we probably knew some things about our hotel from the information packet we received and what we had experienced so far, but that we didn't know everything yet. He reminded us that we had signed waivers of secrecy and could tell nobody about this experience or there would be consequences.

Myra asked about the consequences and he shrugged it off saying that we wouldn't want to find out. Then he laughed and told us that they never had a situation before, so not to worry about it. We were all looking at him intently eager to hear more.

He went on to say that we were going to put on live sex performances tonight after happy hour. He let us know that last night was just the dress rehearsal. The professional performers were here to help and that we were going to have contests for the best sex performances.

Everyone looked around at each other and everyone had different looks in their eyes from bashful, surprised, and intense to some looking a little worried.

I think most of us knew what we signed up for, but not exactly how it would shape up once we got here. We would be pushing the edge of acceptance by Thailand law enforcement and this made me uneasy. But, in my research, I found that they had been around for quite a while and the sex hotel was recommended by a good friend who had visited many times. Thinking back, I realize that he never really told me exactly what he experienced here, only the basics. I knew we would be taking a risk but felt it was calculated enough to go through with it.

Dao had our complete attention and explained a few more things about our upcoming experiences. He mentioned that the platform stage in the middle had a rotate feature if we wanted to use it. We only had to tell the staff whether we wanted to rotate the stage or not. He also mentioned that many different toys and devices were available for the stage and all the toys were located in the back room off the center stage. There were sex swings of different types, Sybian devices, sex chairs that had every position imaginable with Velcro to hold parts of the body if desired, pegging and strap-on devices, a monkey rocker, a pussy wall, remote control vibrators, fleshlights, and other miscellaneous toys.

Steve wanted to know about the monkey rocker. Dao said that this was a special rocking chair complete with different size dildos that you can kneel on and the dildo slides in and out as the user rocks back and forth.

Angel wanted to know about the pussy wall. Dao explained that the pussy wall had five holes. Ladies get on one side of the wall and laid on a table with their legs straight up and positioning their bodies so that only their pussy and ass were visible through the wall. He laughed and said this was one of the favorite props. Just use your imagination.

He continued and said that we would be rating each performance with a device available in our rooms. At the end of each performance, we were to rate the performances from one to five. Each couple would decide what they wanted to do in a performance and they could invite others into their performance if they wanted. They could do whatever they wanted with anyone else. The performance would be rated by each of us and a special prize would go to the winner.

Then, Dao told us that the winner of the contest would be flown to a special Island and compete with others who had won the contest before. We would all be flown there to watch the competition but only the winning couple would compete.

We all looked at each other with wide eyes and I thought who in their wildest crazy dreams came up with this idea. I whispered in Angel's ear and asked if she could believe this. She was awestruck in amazement.

I had mixed emotions and I'm sure the others did too. I was scared, excited, and anxious. Parts of me were terrified. But, I tried not to show my emotions.

He went on to say that after happy hour today, we would start the performances. He would draw names from a bucket and pick the order of the performances. Then he asked us if there were any questions.

I think most of us were shocked by what he had said and it took a while to settle in.

Dao laughed and said, "Why are you so shocked? This is what you signed up for!"

I finally spoke up and said this is what we signed up for, but we never knew the exact details. I went on further to say that this was going to be an experience of a lifetime and that I had just added the full smorgasbord to my bucket list. This seemed to break the ice and everyone erupted in laughter.

Aston spoke up and said that he was more than looking forward to it and Myra nodded. Others joined in and mentioned different things. Overall, the mood seemed very positive.

Dao finally said if anyone wants to go over to the sex room and look at all the toys, feel free to do it any time before happy hour at 4:00 p.m. Also, a buffet breakfast awaits you, so don't be bashful and grab yourself a plate.

We all headed up for the buffet and when we got there, it looked amazing. Every kind of Thai food imaginable was elegantly presented.

I mentioned to Angel that I didn't want to overdo it on the buffet and wanted to Pace myself. She was in total agreement. We looked over the plates and both took just a little bit from many of the plates. Everyone else seemed to have a similar strategy. Nobody wanted to overfill themselves and feel poorly this afternoon.

After we grabbed our food, we headed back to the lounge area and had a seat. Everyone else sat around us in comfy lounge chairs or sofas. We were eating in luxury.

We began talking about ourselves, where we came from, what we did.

We learned that Aiya and Yumi were both single and from the US. Yumi was divorced and Aiya had just broken off a three-year relationship with her boyfriend. They explained that they had begun a lesbian relationship while at a mutual friend's party. But both considered themselves to be bisexual. Aiya mentioned that she had Indonesian background and Yumi was from Japan.

Alex was a Russian banker and Mai was a local who worked as a yoga instructor in Bangkok, They both met in Phuket while vacationing.

Steve and Ching were from England and fresh grads from Oxford on their break. Ching was originally from Hong Kong and moved to England for College. They decided to visit Thailand to explore their sexual passions.

We had already met Aston and Myra who introduced themselves to the group.

After we finished our delicious breakfast, Angel and I decided to head over to the sex toy room and check it out. So, we excused ourselves, walked to our room, opened our windows, and went to the stage to look around. The stage was a perfect size for viewing and as we looked around, we could see all the other rooms that circled it. We began to see others gathering in their rooms. Some had their drapes open and others were closed. Steve and Ching had their windows opened and we smiled and said hi to each other.

We walked from the stage to a room off to the side and as we entered, we could see all of the toys and devices. There was every toy imaginable just like Dao had said. We saw monkey rockers and Sybian machines with different attachments, sex swings, the pussy wall, dildos and strap-ons in many different shapes and sizes, butt plugs, fleshlights, and many other toys too numerous to mention.

Steve and Ching joined us and began checking out different toys. Ching was laughing in amusement at the butt plugs and teased Steve about using the pink one.

We spent some time in the room going over the toys as others began to join and check out the toys for themselves.

Finally, we excused ourselves and headed back to our room. When we got there, we closed the windows and drapes for a little privacy and I gave Angel a deep kiss. I began removing her shorts and top as she unbuttoned my pants and helped me remove my shirt. I removed her bra and panties as we were still passionately kissing and my boxers hit the floor.

Angel said, "Careful Carl, we don't want to overdo it and ruin this afternoon!"

I replied, "Don't worry, I have a perfect idea."

I moved Angel toward the bed and had her lay on her stomach. I began massaging her neck and back and she gave out a quiet moan.

"Time to get those muscles ready for this afternoon", I said.

Angel moaned and I knew it meant that she agreed. I moved my hands up and down her back giving her a deep massage with my hands and elbows. After some time, I worked my way down to her butt and massaged her glutes thoroughly. Then, down her legs massaging her hamstrings and calf muscles. I moved back to her butt and spread her cheeks to see her nice little butt hole. I blew my breath on her hole and it twitched. I moved a finger inside her crack from the top of her butt cheek to her butt hole as a tease.

Angel said, "Be careful Carl, you're getting me hot!"

I replied, "Don't worry Angel, I've got this under control."

Angel murmured, "That's what I'm afraid of."

We both laughed in amusement as I kept teasing her.

I had Angel turn over and began massaging her face and neck. Then, lightly massaging her breasts and teasing her nipples.

Angel gave me the look meaning that she was getting too hot again. I gave her a naughty smile back.

I moved down to her hips and massaged them as well as her thighs. I gently touched the outside of her pussy lips and she gave me another look.

I said, "Ok, ok." and we both laughed.

Finally, I massaged her lower legs and shortly thereafter, Angel said it was my turn.

She had me lay on my stomach and she repeated what I had done to her. She was laughing when she teased my butt hole. I began getting a slight erection and had to re-adjust myself to compensate.

She had me turn over and massaged my chest and moved down to my hips. I was getting hard and Angel lightly massaged my penis. Then, quickly moved on to my legs so I didn't get overly aroused.

I told Angel that it never was easy letting a good erection go to waste and she let out a big laugh.

After the massage, we decided to walk around town. We went into a few shops but shopping wasn't something we both enjoyed very much.

Later, we grabbed and shared a papaya salad and shrimp pad thai. As we were still pacing ourselves for this afternoon, it was a perfect light bite.

Chapter 6 -- Performances

We had just enough time to get ready with some fresh clothes before it was time for happy hour. We left the room and headed toward the lobby where everyone was already there. I couldn't believe that there were others as eager as us to get the party started. Hospitality staff walked around serving hors d'oeuvre such as small bits size meats, fried rice rolls, and some fancy looking items that I was unfamiliar with. There was an open bar in the corner and that's exactly where we headed first.

I ordered a shot of tequila for Angel and a couple of beers. Aston and Myra came by and thought that the straight shot was a good idea. Soon, Alex and Mai and Aiya and Yumi also came over followed by Steve and Ching. Everyone was here and they all ordered tequila straight shots. We all held our shots until they were all poured.

I proposed a toast saying, "I don't care about who wins tonight, I only care about being with my new friends and watching them have a wonderful time!"

Everyone raised their glasses and threw the tequila down their throats. I said to the bartender, "another round please!"

Everyone laughed in amusement as the bartender poured another round.

Aston raised his glass and said, "To new friends."

We all raised our glasses and drank the next round. The shots went directly to my head. I looked over at Angel and she had a big smile on her face and her cheeks looked slightly flushed. I asked if she was having fun and she said that she was having more fun than she deserved. We both chuckled.

We spent the next hour chatting with the others and picking an hors d'oeuvre off the plates as the staff brought them around.

We spent the next hour chatting and getting to know each other better. Then, Dao spoke up and said the performances would be starting soon and invited us back to our rooms to begin watching the center stage.

Angel and I walked back to our rooms. She gave me a nervous smile as we entered the room, shrugged, and said, "Are you ready for this?"

I closed the door saying, "I'm not sure. To tell you the truth, I'm anxious. Mostly about how I'll perform. Also, it's a little daunting to think that we'll be on center stage. I'm also excited about showing every part of our bodies intimately to others. Guess it's my exhibitionist side coming out."

Angel's voice became more excited and she said, "I love that feeling about showing ourselves off too! That's the best part."

"We'll be ok. Let's try to make the best of this and have as much fun as possible!" I exclaimed.

Angel smiled and nodded. She still looked a bit nervous but I think she was looking forward to it as much as I.

Just then, Dao appeared on the stage with a bucket in his hands. Everyone's windows were open to the stage and we all looked at Dao intently. He welcomed us to the performances and asked if we were ready. We all said yes.

Then Dao said, "In this bucket, I have all of your names. I will draw out names in order of the performances. Please hold your applause until all the names are drawn. Here goes."

Dao placed his hand into the bucket and drew the first name.

He announced, "The first couple will be Steve and Ching!"

We looked over at them and they looked a little shocked to be first. We learned at happy hour that Ching was very inexperienced when it came to sex. She had never had sex in front of others before, not to mention a public stage, but wanted to spread her wings (and legs) and try new things. We were amused at her leg-spreading comment.

Dao reached his hand back into the bucket several more times and pulled out Aston and Myna next followed by Aiya and Yumi, Alex and Mai, and finally us. Everyone applauded loudly after the selection.

Then, I whispered to Angel, "I think it's great that we're last! This will give us an advantage of viewing all of the performances and making adjustments in ours if needed!"