Titillating Times in Thailand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angel agreed saying, "this will be fun watching and conniving!"

We both laughed at our similar thoughts as we gave each other a naughty grin.

Dao invited Steve and Ching onto the stage and told them that they could use any props that they wanted. He also reminded them that they could make the stage rotate in a circle if they wanted. Steve took him up on the offer so when they got onto the stage, Dao pressed the control and the stage began slowly spinning.

Steve was easygoing with a fun smile, around six feet tall, brown hair and eyes, and a nice smile. He had a lean body and worked out at the gym. He also had a good-sized cock that was mostly shaved with a patch on top. He was beginning to get an erection when he got on stage.

Ching was a beauty with dark hair and eyes and a cute smile. She also worked out and had a hard, lean, nicely curved body. She had full shapely breasts with light-colored, small areola and nipples. We could see that her pubic area was shaved when she entered the stage. She also looked extremely nervous and unsure.

Steve immediately laid down on his back and Ching began to suck his cock to hardness. Then, Steve had her get on top of him face to face. He told her to lower herself onto him. She nervously looked around and for a moment it seemed like she might chicken out. With encouragement, she began to lower herself slowly onto Steve's cock.

We could clearly see his cock begin to enter Ching's vagina. Unfortunately, she was not wet enough and only the very tip went in. Steve asked Dao for some lube and he brought it over promptly. Ching, embarrassed by her performance, got up and it looked like she was going to leave. Steve encouraged her to come back, grabbed her hand, and said that it would be ok. She was just a little dry.

Steve applied some lube to Ching's pussy and had her suck him again as he was losing his erection. She sucked him until he was hard and then sat on his cock facing him again. His cock went into her easier now. When the stage rotated around, we could see that he was completely inside her now and Ching was quietly moaning as she was moving slowly up and down. We could also see that Ching's pussy and ass were completely shaved and her inner pussy lips extended like a glove as Steve's cock was moving in and out of her vagina.

Ching began moaning louder as she continued being fucked and shortly after, Steve let out a burst and began to cum. Ching continued moving up and down and we could see his shaft was coated with a mixture of his and her cum.

After Steve was finished cumming, Ching raised and a blob of cum dripped down onto Steve's pubic area followed by a trickle of more cum. Because of the large volume of cum, it seemed like Steve had saved up for the show.

Ching ran off the stage seemingly embarrassed and went back to her room. Steve followed her to the room.

Dao asked for a round of applause and we all applauded loudly. Then, he asked us to place our vote, reminding us that each couple votes from one to five electronically from the device in our rooms.

Angel and I had a quick discussion and decided to rate the performance as a three. We cited Ching's awkwardness and embarrassment as the reasons for the less than terrific score. I told Angel that I also thought that there was something very enticing about this being Ching's first time and that I enjoyed her very much. Angel nodded in agreement.

Dao invited Aston and Myra to the stage. We could see them look at each other apprehensively as they entered the stage area that continued to rotate slowly.

Aston was an attractive, lean-looking guy in his early 30's. He had medium brown hair and eyes and a nice, fun-loving smile. He had a large cock that was shaven except for a patch on top. You could see that he was excited as his cock was extended and hard.

Myra was a natural redhead with hints of brown that extends below her shoulders. She had a cute face and a friendly smile. She had large, nicely shaped sexy breasts that hung slightly and her areolas are very lightly colored and larger than most ladies. Her nipples were small and also light in color. She had a full, but trimmed bush.

Aston whispered something to Dao and he nodded his head in understanding.

Soon, one of the staff brought out a device and with the help of another, hoisted it up and hung it from the ceiling with a special pole. As they began to hang it, we could tell that it was a sex swing.

Aston took Myra's hand and led her to the swing. Now he was rock hard. He helped her sit down at a backward angle, spread her legs, and placed them into foot holders. We could see Myra's pussy and ass had light red, shortly trimmed hair. As Aston held her, the swing rotated with the stage.

Aston began to gradually stick his hard cock into Myra's vagina. Unfortunately, he was blocking the view, so we couldn't see his cock inside her.

He began to thrust hard and we could hear Myra moan. Her moans became louder and louder as Aston thrust harder. As the stage rotated, we could see every angle of their bodies.

Everyone was looking intently from their rooms as Aston continued fucking Myra with all of his might. Soon, he let out a loud groan as he began to cum inside her over and over again. When he pulled out, a large load of cum rolled down Myra's ass and hit the floor followed by additional trickles. We could see Myra's pussy and her vagina hole that was slightly open with a coating of cum and a barely visible but swollen clit.

Aston helped Myrna out of the swing and they returned to their room. The staff members cleaned up the stage for the next performance.

Dao spoke up and asked everyone to vote. Angel and I discussed the performance and decided to rate it a 3.5. We had seen sex swings in action before and thought that their performance, although very sexy, was pretty simple without a lot of creativity.

Next, Dao invited Aiya and Yumi to the stage. We could see them look at each other with a naughty smile and then enter the stage area.

Aiya was slender with long dark brown hair that flowed just below her breasts, brown eyes, olive skin, and a sensuous smile. She had medium-sized breasts and medium-colored nipples. Her pubic area had nicely trimmed short hair.

Yumi was slender with dark brown medium-length hair and dark brown eyes. She had an exotic, naughty look on her face. Her breasts were small to medium and her nipples were already hard and erect. She had a completely shaved pubic area.

Yumi spoke to Dao in a low voice that we couldn't hear and soon we saw a couch brought to the stage.

Yumi had Aiya lay down on her back and spread her legs. Now we could see that Aiya had inner labia lips that slightly extended beyond her outer labia, she also had closely trimmed hair around her pussy and ass.

Yumi got on top of Aiya with spread legs in a scissor position. We could see that Yumi had a completely shaved pussy and ass with meaty inner lips that protruded well beyond her outer labia.

Yumi began to move back and forth, labia to labia in the scissor position. They both began moaning and groaning louder and louder as they moved back and forth faster and faster. The moans became shrieks of pleasure as they continued. Yumi was the first to cum and she began to spasm and groan in a low tone. Then, we could see Aiya twitch and jerk as she too was reaching a climax.

They both stopped for a moment and Yumi signaled to Dao. Soon a strap-on dildo was brought over to Yumi and she got off of Aiya and strapped it around her waist. A large dildo protruded from the front.

Yumi had Aiya get on her knees on the couch and spread her legs as wide as they would go. You could see Aiya's swollen pussy lips and her clit was hidden under its hood.

Yumi positioned the dildo toward Aiya's vagina and began to enter slowly. Aiya let out a gasp. Yumi continued entering until it could go no deeper. Then began to thrust slowly at first and then gaining speed. The dildo went In and out, faster and faster, as Aiya began screaming with pleasure.

Soon Aiya began to spasm again with her second orgasm and asked Yumi to stop. Aiya fell onto the couch with her whole body quivering as her climax peaked. Yumi took the strap-on off and laid down next to Aiya hugging her.

Dao chimed in and told us to applaud and vote. We all gave a full round of applause.

I looked at Angel and asked what she thought about the performance and rating. She thought it was about a 4 because of the creativity but it was too simple to call it any higher. I tended to agree noting that they could have continued and added more activities to their performance. So, we rated them as a 4.

Yumi and Aiya returned to their room and Dao invited Alex and Mai to the stage.

Alex and Mai confidently went onstage, holding hands and smiling. Alex is a Russian banker with a fit build, tall and brown hair. As he walked, everyone could see he was well hung and already hard. His cock bobbed as he walked. Mai had beautiful dark hair, with a very fit and tall build, being a yoga instructor. Her pussy lips were bare with a thin strip of hair on top. Alex asked Dao to have the stage rotate, and that they would only need dildos.

Carl and I were a little letdown. The others have amped up their moves then they decided to keep it simple. The performance area went dark and the spotlight went on the couple in the middle of the stage. Mai is standing in the middle of the stage with arms raised, legs spread wide. Alex stood behind her, grabbed her hips, and entered her pussy from behind. Considering Alex's size, Mai was able to take all of Alex in one thrust, and she seemed to be enjoying it. Mai lowered her hands to her tits, massaging and squeezing her nipples as Alex fucked her with slow deep thrusts.

Mai looked back at Alex, and they both smiled mischievously. Mai bent the upper half of her body forward until both her arms were pushing her up on the floor, her pussy never leaving Alex's cock. She lifted her left leg, and Alex slowly maneuvered her leg straight up in the air, leaning it against his left shoulder.

Alex pulled out to show everyone Mai's wide-open pussy, and her long lips were drenched with her fluids. Alex's cock was also glistening with Mai's fluids. Everyone was mesmerized at how both of her legs were at a 180-degree angle. They were showing off her yoga skills and using them during sex.

Alex entered Mai's pussy in one thrust again, this time going faster. Their bodies were sweating with the efforts of holding their positions and with their lovemaking. Mai's gasps and moans could be heard around the hall and we could tell she was cumming on Alex's cock as he kept pounding her pussy. Alex paused inside Mai's pussy, waiting for her to calm down.

Then, we heard Alex ask Mai, "Are you ready, Mai?"

She nodded and they both smiled.

Alex pulled out and quickly turned Mai around and lifted her, Mai's feet wrapped around Alex's waist. Alex spread her ass cheeks and slowly entered Mai's butthole, thrusting up as he guided Mai's ass down on his cock. Mai moaned and gasped as Alex went balls deep inside her ass.

In another show of her yoga talents, Mai bent backward until her arms reached the floor, exposing her upper body to the audience. Alex held her with just one hand on her hip, her legs and hips doing the work of grinding herself against Alex's cock.

Alex reached for a dildo in the stand, and slowly pushed it in Mai's pussy, giving her a sense of double penetration. Alex thrust faster, and Mai's hair swept the floor as her head bobbed with the thrusting. She gave out a squeal and shuddered, her butthole contracting around Alex as she came again.

The contractions were too much for Alex and he went still as he came deep inside Mai's ass. Alex reached for Mai's hands and guided her to an upright position. He lifted her off his cock and cum spilled out of her stretched ass and onto the floor. More cum ran down Mai's leg as she stood beside Alex and they both gave a bow after their performance.

Everyone burst into instant applause and Dao asked for our votes.

I said that was a great performance and they didn't even use any props. I thought it should be was a 4.5 based on creativity. Carl told me that he couldn't agree more and that it was very creatively hot!

Dao announced that it was now time for the final performance. Carl and I looked at each other and let out a gasp.

Chapter 7 - Our Turn

It's our turn! Carl and I looked at each other. I could practically hear my heartbeat and have a little bit of stage fright. Carl looked a little nervous too.

Carl and I had discussed our strategy for our performance earlier in the day and made a few adjustments as we watched the others. Now the time had come!

"I feel like a deer in headlights!" I say.

We both laughed and Carl took my hand to lead me out of our room and to the stage. His hands were clammy too!

"We're ready! We're ready!" I chanted quietly as we smiled and got on stage.

Carl asked Dao for a stirrup table to be brought out first. Then, a monkey rocker fitted with a normal-sized dildo and a slightly bigger handheld dildo second. Also requested that the stage rotate.

Carl signaled to Dao to bring in what had been spoken about earlier. Our audience seemed interested upon seeing the stirrup table rolled onstage.

Carl guided me to the stirrup table and I got on as we had planned. He placed each of my legs on the stirrups and secured them with Velcro to keep them in place. Carl also placed a low pillow underneath my butt to elevate it a little bit. Carl asked if I was comfortable, and I nodded.

The stirrups lifted and spread my legs, exposing my pussy to the audience. My pussy lips opened up a little, and I could feel a slight breeze blow against it, stimulating my clit and pebbled my protruding nipples.

Carl lowered the panel at the other end of the table where my head was, letting my head hang from the table. Carl stood behind my head and fed his cock in my mouth. Carl was already rock hard. I licked and sucked around his cock, before gradually sucking him into my mouth. He fed me his cock in shallow strokes, allowing me to relish his taste. I feel him bend over me and feel his hands on my pussy, spreading my pussy lips, exposing my pussy hole, and clit to the audience.

His movement of bending over me pushed him deeper into my mouth and I feel him reach the back of my throat before moving back to my mouth again. Carl bent his head down to suck my clit, his hands still holding my pussy lips open. I gasp, unable to move except to raise my hips towards his mouth, assaulted by sensations I cannot control. His tongue fucked my pussy as his cock fucked into my mouth and throat until I gagged against the invasion. Carl pulled out of my mouth as soon as he got my pussy dripping and ready to take him. He stood in between my legs, holding onto my thighs, as he aligned his cock to my opening.

He slowly pushed his cock inside my pussy, and my pussy lips reluctantly parted to give him access. I moaned, unable to move, but able to see where we are connected. Carl moved in and out, almost taking his cock out of my pussy before pushing right back in, a little deeper each time. I use the stirrups as leverage and moved my hips slightly to meet his thrusts.

I felt Carl bottom out, balls slapping against my ass and his cock hit my cervix. I wince a little, but also love the feeling of him being so deep inside of me. His hands reached out and massaged my breasts and pinched my nipples.

I shudder and tense up, cumming on his cock, squeezing and massaging him as my pussy walls contract and spasm involuntarily. I get wetter, my pussy making squishing sounds as Carl kept slamming inside me.

Carl couldn't hold on much longer and he came deep inside me in great spurts, feeling his cock pulse and twitch inside me as my muscles milk his cock for more cum. I feel our combined cum leak out and drip towards my ass and the table.

Carl pulled out, spread my pussy, and allowed our cum to drip out. He asked me to push the remaining cum out of my pussy and I did, contracting and relaxing my pussy which the audience could see.

He undid the straps to the stirrups and cleaned me up with some wipes, before letting me get off the table so that it could be rolled off stage. I looked up and blushed, noting that our audience was still watching us intently.

I signaled to Dao to bring in what we had spoken about earlier. Soon a toy was hurried onto the stage. It was a monkey rocker with a reclining back. This special rocker had a dildo attached and when a person rocked back and forth, a dildo would go in and out of their pussy or ass. The back could be tilted forward or backward to get a perfect angle.

Angel and I thought that I should start with the dildo pegging my ass. I had tried playing with dildos before and wasn't particularly a fan. But, we wanted to put on a good performance, so I decided to take one for the team. I did like a finger or two deep inside my ass and rubbed against my g-spot. I could come close to multiple orgasms this way. We realized that just fingers in the ass wouldn't make a good performance though.

I had Angel apply some lube to my asshole as well as the dildo on the rocker. When she applied to lube, she slowly inserted one finger, then two as deep as she could go into my ass. That felt amazingly good. But, to please the crowd, I got onto the monkey rocker and slowly let the top of the dildo enter my ass. It hurt as it was penetrating through the first layer of my ass and I had to slowly work it in and out. Finally, it was going deeper and no longer hurt. As I rocked backward, the dildo entered more and more deeply. Then, I was able to get it in all the way and I rocked back and forth a few times. The sensation wasn't comfortable at first but I tried to relax and was soon able to tolerate it. Then, it was semi-enjoyable.

I coaxed Angel to sit on my hard cock with her back facing me. I stopped rocking for a moment as Angel straddled me and spread her legs so everyone could have a good close-up view of her delicious pussy. I applied some lube to her asshole and gently thrust a finger inside, then two fingers. My cock began entering her ass head first and then my complete shaft joined her.

I could see the audience was captivated by us.

I began rocking back and forth with the length of the dildo moving into and out of my ass as my cock was fully moving into and out of Angel's ass. The stage was spinning slowly so everyone could see my ass being pummeled by the dildo as well as Angel's ass consuming my cock.

I could hear a lot of loud chatter from our audience.

I signaled to Dao to bring over the next toy. Promptly I was given a dildo that I immediately inserted into Angel's vagina. The crowd was roaring as both of Angel's holes and my hole were being plundered.

Angel began groaning loudly and she let out a huge gasp as her pussy and ass went into spasmodic contractions. I could feel her ass grip me tightly with each contraction. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as she went off into another place for a few pleasurable moments.

I continued rocking as juice began to flow out of Angel's pussy, making my pubic area wet. Everyone could hear squishing sounds from Angel's pussy.

Angel had a second and then a third orgasm with huge contractions. Now, Angel's pussy juice was flowing down between my legs, to my ass, and dripping onto the floor. I loved the feeling of this sensation.

The crowd began to go wild with chatter and I could tell that they were enjoying our show.

Soon, I could feel a warmth between my legs and knew this was the beginning of my soon-to-be second orgasm. I let out a gasp and began shooting cum into Angel's ass. Angel and I moaned through each contraction as I came over and over again and my ass gripped the dildo in my ass with each spasm. I was off elsewhere until my pulsations finally dwindled and then stopped.